- » Homemade Stir Fry Sauce
Homemade Stir Fry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade stir fry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade stir fry sauce recipes.
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Chicken With Black Pepper Sauce
1. Combine 1/4 cup Black Pepper Sauce and cornstarch in large bowl; add chicken. Marinate chicken 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add onion and cook until fragrant. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper, pineapple and remaining... - 27.5965
Stir Fried Pork
Heat oil in second skillet, and saute" garlic and ginger.
Add meat, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Blend soy sauce, water, sherry and cornstarch, and add to skillet with remaining ingredients.
Bring to simmer, reduce heat, cover and braise several... - 35.1406
Homemade Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add tofu; stir-fry 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove tofu from wok; set aside, and keep warm.
2. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and soy sauce... - 27.4458
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Heat butter in small saucepan.
Add onion and curry powder and cook gently, stirring, until onion is transparent.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot or chilled with hot meat balls. - 29.3875
Turkey Stir Fry
You've had Turkey sandwiches for several days after your Thanksgiving feast. Are you tired of them yet? Time to try something new. We're making a Turkey Stir Fry with Tsang stir-fry oil, courtesy of Quinn Martin, and that HOT homemade Vietnamese chili sauce.... - 0
Pineapple-orange Sauce Flambe
Combine marmalade, sugar, syrup, and pineapple in a saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Heat Cointreau in a small long-handled pan just until warm, remove from heat.
Ignite fumes with a long match, and pour over... - 25.0382
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce in a small saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute. - 25.0293
Vegetarian Italian Marinara Sauce
There is nothing quite like hot and spicy Italian Marinara Sauce. Chef Bhal Dave tells you what easy way the sauce can be prepared with farm vegetables. Just get the ingredients and their proportions right, and there's no stopping you from wowing the world... - 72.5489