- » Homemade Steak Rub
Homemade Steak Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade steak rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade steak rub recipes.
Homemade Butter Steak Diane
Rub the steaks with the garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the steaks and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, reduce the heat to low and fry for a further 2 minutes.
This will... - 32.3564
Homemade Steak Diane
Steak Diane is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Steak Diane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.3389
Homemade Steak And Kidney Pudding
Most people like to use self raising flour or add 2 level teaspoons baking powder to this quantity of flour to make the pastry but if you like a very delicate crust, use plain flour.
Wholemeal flour may be used, or half wholemeal and half white flour.
Sift... - 44.7539
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 42.2914
Sweet Ham Steak
Rub both sides of the ham steak with vinegar and sprinkle with brown sugar replacement.
Allow to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
Spray a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
Brown ham on both sides.
Add the boiling water and sherry.
Cook... - 26.8413
Lemon Veal Steak
Rub meat with garlic.
Cut meat into 3/8 inch slices.
In a large frying pan, melt butter, then brown meat quickly.
Remove from heat, and squeeze juice of one lemon slice over all the meat.
Season with salt and paprika.
Arrange onion and tomato slices over the... - 40.1235
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.1202
We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and... - 116.611
Coarsely crack black pepper.
Sprinkle half of the pepper over steak.
Rub pepper into meat, pressing with your hands.
Turn steak over.
Rub remaining pepper into other side of meat.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the... - 32.1649
Place steaks in a glass, earthenware, or enamelled bowl.
Mix half of the coarsely crushed peppercorns in the wine, and pour over steaks.
Allow to marinate for at least 30 min., preferably longer.
Drain steaks, and pat dry with paper... - 36.5159
Stuffed Pork Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 6 oblong serving pieces.
Make a mixture of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and rub into meat.
Combine next 4 ingredients, and spread over pork slices.
Roll slices, and secure with toothpicks or ... - 38.8181
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 31.9581
Trim the steaks of fat and remove the strip of grizzle along the edge (prevents curling while cooking).
Blend the seasonings together and rub into steak.
Leave steaks for 30 minutes.
Cook over medium coals to desired doneness. - 22.7241
Cherry-planked Rib-eye Steak
Heat: direct high heat (450°F-500°F) and medium-low (325°F)
FIRST. Mix all the ingredients together and rub and coat steak with mixture.
SECOND. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat. Lightly oil the grilling surface, place steak on the... - 22.8328
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 39.4093
Al Waxman S Whiskey Steak
1. Rub some crushed pepper over the steak pressing it into the meat.
2. Add oil and vinegar and keep it marinated at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Heat the grill and grill the meat until done as desired.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on... - 42.036
Spiced Steak Fillets
Pound the steaks very thinly and rub the salt, pepper and paprika into them.
Peel and very finely slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 1 minute on each side.
Put the onion slices, chopped ginger (with the syrup) and mango chutney... - 40.0112
Peppered Steaks With Tomatoes
1. Rub celery salt and paprika on steaks
2. fcrush epppers roughly and press on to either sides of the steaks
3. Peal and quarter the tomatoes; throw the seeds away and chop the flesh
4. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the steaks in it for three to... - 41.0596
In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, thyme, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, sugar, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into both sides of the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Saute the... - 35.8693
Coffee And Steak
Coffee used in meat marinades adds a great depth of flavor. This one combines some sugar, so the flavors really STICK to the meat well and that makes it all the more tasty ! - 24.8438
Steak And Eggs
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small cup, mix 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and all of the pepper and rub this mixture into both sides of the steak. Grill the steak over medium-hot coals or broil, 4 inches from the... - 34.2248
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 45.6761
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 44.3334
Rub both sides of steaks with freshly ground pepper.
Brown steaks on both sides in olive oil in heavy skillet for 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Stir in whiskey, flaming steaks for 1 minute.
Transfer steaks to warm serving platter.
Stir... - 36.5604
Colossal Philly Cheese Steak Burger
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine bovine, bread crumb, onion, basil, garlic, and ½ cup of ale. Mix thoroughly, and pop it in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Au Jus and water. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/8 cup of the mixture... - 95.3918
Codfish Steaks In Yogurt
Wash the codfish steaks.
See that no scales adhere to skin.
Pat them as dry as possible.
Sprinkle steaks on both sides with the turmeric and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, rubbing the seasonings gently in.
Peel the 3 onions.
Chop 2 of them very finely and set... - 45.9818
All American Steak Broil
1. Remove the steak from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking. Trim any excess fat, then score remaining fat edge every inch so meat will lie flat on grill. Place steak in a shallow pan.
2. Mix the oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, thyme and pepper in a small bowl;... - 37.5943
Yummy Homemade Sizzler
Its a sizzler preparation with chicken breast along with a couple of side dishes. Surprise your guests by treating them with this delicious homemade sizzler :) - 0
New York Strip Steaks
This recipe video demonstrates the proper way to make a perfect New York Strip Steak. - 118.497
How To Make Kimchi & Bulgogi Quesadillas
Juicy Korean barbequed steak paired with the refreshing zing of Kimchi, all melted together with ooey gooey cheese. The vehicle for these delicious bites are homemade tortillas *easier to make than you think! - 0
1. Gently fry the onions in a little oil for 5 mins until beginning to soften. Add the peppers and cook for 5 mins more. Toss the courgettes and aubergines in olive oil, heat a griddle until almost smoking, then griddle the courgettes and aubergines for 2-3... - 32.061
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
1. Trim all fat from roast; rub roast with salt and pepper; place on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into center of roast without touching bone.
2. Pour apple juice over; cover.
3. Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 28.7112
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 33.8724
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 36.3014
Hereford Beef Cobbler
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the meat into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Slice the carrots and celery.
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 6 minutes until evenly browned.
Remove the meat and place in a 2 litre/4 pint... - 40.986