- » Homemade Steak
Homemade Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade steak recipes.
Betty's Pounded Round Steak With Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. On a cutting board, place each piece of round steak and cover with a thick plastic wrap.
2. Pound with a meat mallet until about 3/8-inch thick and well-tenderized.
3. Grind sea salt over both sides of the pounded steak.
4. In a... - 104.596
Sirloin Steak With Sage And Parmesan Butter
Robin is not convinced about paying whopping amounts of money for steaks at restaurants when the same or much better stuff can be made at home. So, she does a recipe in the given video to satisfy her taste buds that crave for steaks, right in her kitchen. If... - 102.043
Steak And Eggs With Spicy Bloody Mary Sauce
This is the ultimate Steak and Eggs recipe. This is real food, for real men! Impress your lover with this macho steak and eggs recipe made special with a spicy bloody mary sauce. Pan seared thinly sliced fillet mignon steak served over a bed of vodka infused... - 100.48
Pan Seared Pepper Steak With Shallot Balsamic Sauce
There is something comforting about a strip steak cooked to perfection. If you want to make a simple, fast lean protein main course, this steak is just what you should be making. Pepper crusted strip steak pan seared then drizzled with a delicious thin pan... - 99.7229
Caveman steaks are wonderful juicy and flavorful steaks for the people who like rib eye and sirloin steaks. This is a very simple way to make steaks and great to eat. Learn to make them in the style of this chef. Watch the video for the recipe. - 90.003
Seared Steak And Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
If you've never been to a farmers market then here is an impressive video that takes to San Francisco farmers market. Bob McDiarmid makes a wholesome breakfast with the fresh ingredients picked up. View this fantastic video and make a satisfying and healthy... - 86.2216
Wok Fried Steak Eggs And Potato Hash Browns
Of all the comfort foods out there, a hearty breakfast is an all time favorite. But the popular belief is that a hearty steak and eggs with hash browns breakfast is just not healthy or meant for someone on a weight loss diet. Well watch the video to see how... - 83.7135
This video is a creation of hypehits. You can visit hypehits for complete recipes, and more videos. - 83.0645
Chef Jenny has a great recipe for you. So time to take out those grills. Check out the video of the tasty Grilled Steak. A great recipe always works wonders when you have guests over. Definitely a dish that impresses everyone. - 62.562
Madeira Steak With Rosti
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, put potatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and, when cool enough to handle, remove the peel.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
3. In a bowl, crush peppercorns and season... - 47.4474
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 47.4127
Steak And Asparagus
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Combine soy, sherry, pepper, sugar, and beef, mixing to coat meat well.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, prepare cooking... - 46.3107
1. In a plastic or paper bag, mix flour and chilli powder.
2. Pound meat and put into the flour bag.
3. Shake until coated.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, pour oil.
5. Heat on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add meat; roll to coat both... - 46.3017
Codfish Steaks In Yogurt
Wash the codfish steaks.
See that no scales adhere to skin.
Pat them as dry as possible.
Sprinkle steaks on both sides with the turmeric and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, rubbing the seasonings gently in.
Peel the 3 onions.
Chop 2 of them very finely and set... - 46.1828
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary in butter,
until the mushrooms are brown; keep warm.
2) In an iron skillet, melt the butter until hot and bubbly, then fry the steak quickly.
3 ) Add the mashed garlic, salt and pepper to... - 46.0873
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 45.3751
Peppered Plank Steak
1) Slice the meat, across the grain.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© garlic, meat, salt, pepper and ginger.
3) Cover and simmer until meat is almost done.
4) Remove the meat from the pan and place it on warm plate.
5) In the same pan, sautÃ© green... - 45.216
Viennese Steaks is a perfect side dish. If you like herb flavored beef with eggs then try this Viennese Steaks recipe. Viennese Steaks is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 45.1843
1) Mix the paprika, pepper, salt and 1/4 cup flour together.
2) Cut the steak neatly into 5 or 6 pieces and dredge the meat lightly in the seasoned flour till it is coated.
3) Into the cooker, layer half of the onions, half of the steak and half of the... - 44.9016
I made Round Steak using this brilliant recipe last weekend for a small informal backyard party. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Round Steak recipe for yourself! - 44.6748
Party Steak Pot
1) Trim the extra fat from the meat.
2) Cut the steak into bite sized cubes, half an inch in thickness numbering 48 approximately.
3) Take a pan and heat butter in it.
4) Add steak and brown it by turning it over several times while... - 44.5527
1. Remove any fat or lard from the steak and cut into strips as long as one's fingers
2. Add the steak to a shallow dish
3. In another bowl, mix together brandy, rosemary, pepper, celery salt, cayenne and oil; pour this over the steak... - 44.4637
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and cut into thin strips.
Cut each slice of meat into four.
Mix the salt, pepper and flour and use to coat the meat.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan.
Fry the meat for 2 minutes on each side or until well... - 44.3155
1) Trim excess fat from the steak.
2) Cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch squares.
3) Dip in flour and coat well, then lay on a floured cutting board.
4) Using a wooden mallet or a rolling pin, pound each piece of meat, adding flour as required, till the... - 44.3114
Crusted Snapper Steaks
1. Beat the egg yolks and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
2. Mix the curry powder and ground ginger into the flour.
3. Work the dry ingredients into the egg yolks, adding enough water to make a thick batter.
4. Season well.
5. Place the fish steaks flat... - 44.2304
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 44.2148
Poor Man's Steak
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except soup and water and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of narrow loaf.
3) Cover and keep in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
4) Make into slices.
5) In a skillet heat oil and fry until brown.
6) Blend soup... - 43.6981
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) Season the steaks with salt and pepper and coat them with flour, shaking off to remove the excess.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, heat lard until a light haze forms over it and sautÃ© steaks for... - 43.6119
Chicken Steak Almond
1) Slice chicken and sirloin steak into thin pieces.
2) Slice celery, green onions, and water chestnuts crosswise at a 45-degree angle.
3) On a serving tray, place meat, vegetables, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a wok or electric... - 43.5449
Pound the meat with a mallet to tenderize it.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the steaks and brown quickly on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Add the sour cream, mustard, capers, herbs and salt and pepper to the fat in the pan.
Stir well and bring this... - 43.2851
Sizzling Steak With Mango
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Remove the fat and sinew.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush peppercorn, or use a pepper mill.
4)... - 43.1202
Round Steak With Tomato Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in water, tomato paste, and bouillon granules; set aside.
Spray a cold large skillet with... - 43.0014
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 42.8908
Parmesan Round Steak
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to 325°F
2) Pound the steak until it is ½ inch thick after trimming the extra fat off.
3) Cut the steak into small serving sized pieces.
4) Take a bowl and mix the milk and eggs by beating well.
5) Add a... - 42.877
Round Steak Italiano
Cut steak into 8 servings; pound to 1/2-inch thickness.
In skillet brown the steaks in small amount of oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
In same skillet brown the sausage, breaking into small pieces.
Drain off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients to... - 42.8513
Gentleman 's Steaks
1. Drain the beans
2. Quarter, core and slice the apples crosswise
3. In a bowl, mix apple, beans, onion, vinegar, sugar and salt together
4. Drain cottange cheese till smooth
5. In a bowl, mix mayo, dill, parsley, tarragon and three tablespoons of... - 42.6282
Al Waxman S Whiskey Steak
1. Rub some crushed pepper over the steak pressing it into the meat.
2. Add oil and vinegar and keep it marinated at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Heat the grill and grill the meat until done as desired.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on... - 42.253
Steak Double Wong
In a kettle cook the noodles.
Drain and reserve.
In a wok or large skillet heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil very hot, fast fry the steak.
Add the mushrooms and onion, fry 1 minute.
Add the remaining oil, continue to fry for 1 minute more.
Add the noodles, fry... - 42.1074
Steaks With Stilton
1) In a blender or food processor, place the cheese with butter and port.
2) Blend the cheese mixture until smooth.
3) Mix herbs and... - 42.013
1) Cut the onions into strips 1/8 to 1/4 inch wide.
2) In a heavy 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter, and when the foam subsides, add the onions.
3) Stirring occasionally, cook the onion for about 8 to 10 minutes or... - 41.8605
Huntington Special Steak
1. Grind the turkey and veal into a fine mince using a grinder or mincer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince with salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg whites, and cream.
3. Using your hand or a wooden spoon, mix well to blend all the... - 41.6735
1. Into a mixing bowl, grate the paneer (cottage cheese) using a fine cheese grater.
2. Add salt, pepper and 20gms flour to the paneer.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and shape into two burgers.
4. In a frying pan, heat fat to deep fry... - 41.5575
1. To prepare potatoes cut them into thin slices lengthwise, cut each slice further into thin shoestring strips and lay them on paper towels to dry a bit.
2. In a deep frying pan over medium heat Heat 1 & 1/2 to 2 inches oil, place about half of the... - 41.4269
Peppered Steaks With Tomatoes
1. Rub celery salt and paprika on steaks
2. fcrush epppers roughly and press on to either sides of the steaks
3. Peal and quarter the tomatoes; throw the seeds away and chop the flesh
4. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the steaks in it for three to... - 41.2646
Minute Steak Piquant
1) Place the steak on the board and flatten to 1/3 inch thickness, using a mallet.
2) In a small cup, mix together salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Dredge the steak with the mustard mixture.
4) Broil the steak quickly or cook in a non-stick... - 41.2588
1) Take a pan and lightly brown the butter.
2) Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until the sauce becomes light brown in color.
3) Add the consommé along with the tomato paste to it and stir it until it becomes... - 41.1184
Round Steak With Vegetables
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the steak.
2) In a large bowl, put the vegetables, seasonings and soup and stir well. Pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) If required, add some water to cover the vegetables and meat.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 41.1012
Trim fat from steaks.
Place steaks on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill to desired doneness, turning once. [Allow 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°) or 16 to 18 minutes for medium (160°).]
Meanwhile, in a large skillet... - 40.85
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, salsa and lime juice.
Place steak in glass dish; coat both sides with 1/2 cup salsa mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining salsa mixture.
Reserve 2... - 40.8321
Steak In Bourbon Marinade
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the steak, mix thoroughly.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for minimum 3 hours, turning frequently.
4) Place the steak under a preheated broiler and... - 40.8109
Wine Marina Ted Steaks
1) Cut through the fat strip on the steaks in 3 places, so that the steak retains its shape when cooked.
2) Preheat the grill.
3) In a bowl, mix the red wine, onion, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper.
4) In a shallow non-metallic... - 40.701
Tangy Steak Bake
1) Preheat oven to 325°
2) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
3) Stir in steak and onions and sauté till brown.
4) Pour the content in a roasting pan.
5) Add in a bowl salt, pepper, allspice, pineapple juice,... - 40.6954
Lemon Peppered Minute Steaks
Sprinkle meat with mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Melt the 1/4 cup Lemon-Pepper Butter.
Brown the steaks on both sides in butter; cook over high heat 1 minute more.
Remove to warm platter.
Add mushrooms, Worcestershire, and 3 tablespoons water to... - 40.5384
Trim the steaks.
Beat 4 tablespoons of the butter (which should be at room temperature) with the anchovy paste and lemon juice.
Slice the olives.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
Place on a serving dish, season with... - 40.4988
Lemon Veal Steak
Rub meat with garlic.
Cut meat into 3/8 inch slices.
In a large frying pan, melt butter, then brown meat quickly.
Remove from heat, and squeeze juice of one lemon slice over all the meat.
Season with salt and paprika.
Arrange onion and tomato slices over the... - 40.3366
Hani And Yam Steaks
1) Take a saucepan and mix well brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, pineapple and lemon juice for the sauce.
2) Uncover and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally till the mixture boils and thickens.
3) Take a serving dish and place ham on it.
4) Top... - 40.2283
Spiced Steak Fillets
Pound the steaks very thinly and rub the salt, pepper and paprika into them.
Peel and very finely slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 1 minute on each side.
Put the onion slices, chopped ginger (with the syrup) and mango chutney... - 40.2278
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Top the steak with half of the peppercorns and press them into the steak until they adhere.
3. Repeat the same with the remaining popcorns on the other side of the streak.
4. On the broiling rack pan, arrange... - 40.2065
Press the peppercorns on to both sides of the steaks.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan and when foaming add the steaks and fry for about 5 minutes each side, or longer if preferred.
Remove and keep warm.
Add the brandy to the pan and allow it to... - 40.1355
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 40.0497
Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks
1.Use the nonfat cooking spray to coat the grill.
2.Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
3. Slice away visible fat from the steaks.
4. Sprinkle steak with garlic, parsely, salt, pepper and place in the grill.
5.Grill the steaks for 4 minutes.
6.Now, place... - 39.7106
1) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and green peppers in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft, then remove and keep warm.
2) In the same frying pan, saute the steaks for 2 minutes on each side or until done.
3) Split and open the... - 39.7054
Parmesan Round Steak
Cut steak into 6 serving pieces.
Pound to 1/2--inch thickness.
Combine egg and milk.
Mix bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and Accent.
Dip steaks in egg mixture, dredge with seasoned crumbs.
Brown meat in lard or drippings; add water.
Sprinkle oregano on... - 39.4838
Glazed Eggplant Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium high temperature.
2. Slice eggplant to make 2 slices per serving.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend together vinegar, shoyu, and honey; mix well.
4. Combine garlic and gingerroot to the vinegar mixture.
5. Brush... - 39.0493
Paul Bunyan Steak
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic and fennel.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and stream the vinegar mixture over steak.
3) Marinate the steak for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Pour off the marinade.
5) Season the steak... - 38.9563
Steak In Coconut Cream
1) Cut the steak in strips of 1 inch by 2 inch.
2) Marinate the meat with cumin, chilli peppers and coriander.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the steak along with garlic and onions.
4) Add salt and cream and simmer for 10... - 38.7188
Round Steak Sizzler
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn or toss to coat with the marinade.
4. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for... - 38.2521
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 37.9517
Cut the tomatoes in half, hollow out and fill with the grated cheese.
Brown under the broiler.
Fry the steaks in the heated oil for 3 minutes on each side, lowering the heat after 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Stir the port into the... - 37.7054
1) In a pan, heat butter or oil and saute the steaks on both sides as per the label directions.
2) Place on a hot platter, overlapping the steaks. Keep warm.
3) In the skillet, add the green onions and saute till soft.
4) Stir in parsley, salt,... - 37.5175
Steak Hi Hat
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the onion, garlic, paprika, pepper, mushrooms, chicken soup, mushroom soup and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Add the steak and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
4) During the final... - 37.0213
1) In a pan, melt the butter.
2) Mash the garlic and salt together, then stir in the mashed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika into the butter.
3) Broil the steak and swab with the butter mixture on the upper side.
4) During... - 36.8735
Rub both sides of steaks with freshly ground pepper.
Brown steaks on both sides in olive oil in heavy skillet for 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Stir in whiskey, flaming steaks for 1 minute.
Transfer steaks to warm serving platter.
Stir... - 36.7676
Trim all fat off steak and cut up in small cubes.
Brown meat in shortening then drain off fat.
Add all ingredients except beans.
Cover and let cook 1 1/4 hour.
Remove bay leaf and chill overnight.
Combine meat and beans, cool until beans are done... - 36.6691
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 8-inch non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the wine and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Stir in the sour cream, stir... - 36.655
Steak And Spinach Slices
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Score both sides of the steak by making shallow cuts in a diamond pattern.
Use a meat mallet to pound the steak to a 12" X 8" rectangle.
In a medium bowl, toss together the spinach and cheese until combined.
Spread the spinach... - 36.5223
Lemon Barbecued Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in shallow dish.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Chill, covered, several hours or overnight.
Drain fish, reserving marinade and grill over slow to medium coals, 6 to 8 minutes on each side, basting frequently with... - 36.4023
Round Steak Italiano With Mushrooms
Cut steak into 5 or 6 serving-size pieces.
Coat with salt, oregano, and pepper.
In slow-cooking pot, pour spaghetti sauce over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control to high; add onions.
Cook on high for 10 to 15... - 36.3098
In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, thyme, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, sugar, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into both sides of the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Saute the... - 36.0864
Taco Seasoned Steak
1. Trim excess fat from steak; slash thick side of steak at 1-inch intervals.
2. Place meat in a zip lock bag or in a large shallow dish.
3. Combine taco seasoning mix, water, and tequila or sherry.
4. Pour marinade over meat.
5. Seal or cover.... - 35.8324
1) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the beef steaks and saute both sides as per the packet directions.
2) Remove the steaks onto a hot plate. Keep warm till serving time.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onions in the pan drippings... - 35.1699
Place steaks in a glass, earthenware, or enamelled bowl.
Mix half of the coarsely crushed peppercorns in the wine, and pour over steaks.
Allow to marinate for at least 30 min., preferably longer.
Drain steaks, and pat dry with paper... - 35.0571
Tremendous Tenderloin Steaks
1) Combine together the red wine, soy sauce, pepper, thyme, hot sauce and garlic powder and mix well.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steaks and pour the wine mixture all over.
3) Cover the steaks and refrigerate them for 2 hours, occasionally... - 34.847
Steak San Morco
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the meat.
2) In a bowl, combine together the soup mix, spices, oil, tomatoes and vinegar. Use a spoon to blend well and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for... - 34.7567
1. Cut steak into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and place on a flat dish. Cover the meat with sugar, flour, curry powder and ground ginger. Pour over the port, tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, grated cheese and bacon. Marinate for several hours.
2. Bake... - 34.6777
Cote D'azur Steak En Brochette
1) In a bowl, mix the salad dressing and cubed beef together, coating them well.
2) Cover and place in the refrigerator for 10 hours or overnight, stirring 1-2 times.
3) Drain well and reserve the marinade.
4) Thread the beef cubes alternately with... - 34.4994
Steak And Eggs
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. In a small cup, mix 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and all of the pepper and rub this mixture into both sides of the steak. Grill the steak over medium-hot coals or broil, 4 inches from the... - 34.4411
Mushroom Sauced Steak
In medium skillet, over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes more.
Stir in steak sauce; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; stir in sour cream.
Cook and stir until heated through (do... - 34.4092
1) Arrange steak on grill and sear each side.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Sprinkle one half of the pepper mixture over each side of steak.
4) Press firmly with spatula.
5) Cook 4 to 5 inches from coals for 12 minutes on each... - 33.0005
1 Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 On a large sheet of heavy aluminum foil, place the meat
3 Sprinkle the meat with soup mix.
4 Fold the foil, airtight, around it.
5 Place in a baking pan.
6 Bake for about 3... - 32.9633
Coarsely crack black pepper.
Sprinkle half of the pepper over steak.
Rub pepper into meat, pressing with your hands.
Turn steak over.
Rub remaining pepper into other side of meat.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the... - 32.3916
1. On a piece of wax paper, toss the steak with the pepper and salt. Place in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Layer the onion, then the potatoes, carrots, celery, and green beans on top.
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tomatoes, soup, and tapioca... - 32.1198
Round Steak Sizzler
Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, oil and salt in a small bowl.
Place steak in a snug fitting bowl or doubled plastic bag; pour catsup mixture over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Remove steak from marinade.
Place on a rack over hot charcoal; grill... - 31.9349
1) Slice the steak into serving-sized pieces.
2) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
3) Put the meat in the slow cooker and sprinkle soup mix all over.
4) Combine together the water and soup and pour the mixture all over the meat.
5) Cover the cooker... - 31.7345
Pan-broiled Round Steak
Put steak in bowl.
Mix all ingredients except last 2 and pour over steak.
Let stand for about 5 hours in cool place, turning several times.
Drain steak and dredge with flour.
Pound well with dull side of knife.
Heat small amount of fat in skillet and brown... - 31.1661
1.Heat butter in heavy skillet.
2.Put the abalone steaks first in flour, then in egg batter and immediately after in flour again and fry for 3 minutes on each side.
3.Serve steaks on a warm serving plate topped with parsley, tinge of lemon... - 30.7972
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 30.5209
Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks. A very filling and tasty low fat steak, the Mushroom Tenderloin Steaks can be served for a party at home or enjoyed at a family dinner. - 30.2068
Homemade Steak Recipes By Category