Simple Homemade Soup
- » Homemade Split Pea Soup
Homemade Split Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade split pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade split pea soup recipes.
Homemade Basic Split Pea Soup
Put the ham hock in a saucepan and pour over the water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 hour.
Add the split peas, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the vegetables and... - 43.6991
You May Also Like!
Hearty Split Pea Soup
Hearty Split Pea Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Hearty Split Pea Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 36.4652
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Split Pea Soup is a very tempting appetizer that you must try out. Prepare the Split Pea Soup effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 39.7056
1. In a large 8 1/2-quart pot, place the butter and heat it over medium heat
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© well for five minutes
3. Add the split peas, potatoes, carrots, ham bone, and water and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Skim the top of the... - 46.6315
Split Pea Soup
1. Place the peas in a colander, wash and pick them.
2. In a large stock pot over heavy bottomed skillet, combine the peas, water, and stock.
3. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes
4. Remove from heat, and let stand, covered, for 1... - 48.801
Split Pea And Barley Soup
In a 3-quart soup pot place broth, split peas, onion, carrot, celery and garlic.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In a food processor or blender container process soup a small amount at a time.
In a soup pot... - 37.1255
Country-style Pea Soup
Combine first 7 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until peas are soft.
Remove ham hock.
Put the pea mixture through a food mill or sieve.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
Add salt to taste,... - 35.2369
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 48.8374
This homemade pea soup recipe is prepared with a handful of ingredients but is quite tasty and savory. Cooked in ham stock with onions and split green peas and rice, this pea soup is frugal but filling and delicious when seasoned to taste and served hot. - 30.5682
Scandinavian Smoky Pea Soup
1. In a medium-size saucepan, keep ham hock and add cold water to cover.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil.
3. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water.
5. Pat dry.
6. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
7. Add onions... - 46.949
Place butter, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, seasonings and bay leaf in casserole; cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix in peas, meat and beef stock; correct seasoning.
Cover and continue microwaving 40 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and finish microwaving 3... - 38.1479