- » Homemade Spice Tea
Homemade Spice Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade spice tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade spice tea recipes.
Homemade Tea Masala
Our Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of various Indian spices. It consists of 6 ingredients which are powerhouse of nutrients and have tons of medicinal benefits. - 0
Orange And Spice Tea
In a saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags; let stand for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in orange juice and sugar; heat through.
Pour mixture through a wire strainer into 4 mugs. - 26.3343
Dissolve sugar in juice; add all ingredients together.
Mix 1 cup concentrate with 1 1/2 cups water. - 28.9876
Instant Spiced Tea Mix
Instant Spiced Tea Mix is used to make spice flavored tea. Instant Spiced Tea Mix gets its flavor from spices and lemon. Instant Spiced Tea Mix is liked by many across the world. - 22.5721
Spiced Tea Special
The spiced tea special is a chilled tea recipe prepared with a 3 spice medley. Combined with cranberry and orange-lemon juice cocktail, the spiced tea special is great for summer parties and is a real chilled delight! - 37.4377
#941 Spice Tea
Aromatic spices added to a tea blend not only make for a refreshing beverage, but also boosts your health in more ways than one. Sarah tells you how to prepare a nice, warm, spiced tea that makes for a luscious drink. Steep a brew whenever you feel like and... - 85.4049
Marbled Tea Eggs Spiced With Star Anise
Marbled Tea Eggs is a tasty appetizer. Marbled Tea Eggs gets its taste from eggs cooked with tea and say sauce. Marbled Tea Eggs is cherished by eggs lovers around the world. - 35.6322
Home Made Tea Spices For A Flavored Tea
Nothing beats a piping hot brew of spiced tea on cold winter evenings, isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful enough to pep up your daily cuppa. The pleasure of sipping on spiced tea is after all a zen like... - 82.0867
Spiced Tea Eggs
I serve the Tea Eggs for breakfast or brunch parties. I am quiet famous for this yummy egg dish. Little do they know that the secret behind the pretty and tasty dish is this wonderful Tea Eggs recipe! - 40.7825
Ama Pachana Spice Water - Detox Tea
Know you Ayurveda? Here is an ama - reducing spice water recipe from ayurvedic expert, co-author of The Answer to Cancer.
You can detoxify your body from time to time, follow an ama - reducing diet. Periodic internal cleansing with a Maharishi Ayurveda detox... - 25.8281
Spiced Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
Store mixture in an airtight container.
Stir well before using.
For each serving, place 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons mix in a cup.
Add 3/4 cup hot water, stirring well.
Serve hot. - 27.2557
Fruity Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or covered jar, place the tea bag. Add spices and pour in boiling water.
2) Allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Discard the tea bag and allow the tea cool.
4) Pour in fruit juices.
5) Place into refrigerator to chill for sew... - 36.9972
Citrus Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the water, I lemon zest, orange zest, cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger, and all spice to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmerfor 10 minutes.
Pour into a warm teapot, add the tea bags, and steep for 10... - 28.54
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.1652
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.626
Five Spice Tea
Place tea and five spice powder in tea ball.
Bring the cold water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball.
Stir in sugar; mix... - 27.2711
Apricot Orange Tea
1. In a medium saucepan, combine apricot nectar, water, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon
2. In each lemon slice, insert three cloves and add to the saucepan; heat to boiling point, trun the heat down and simmer for five minutes; add tea to... - 34.0109
Chai Tea Latte - Homemade
Tea lovers greatest gift!! A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Indian tea latte. With yummy spices and authentic flavors, this beverage can help you feel all refreshed. This video shows to prepare this mesmerizing aromatic tea with exotic spices, smoothed... - 113.526
Hot Fruited Tea
Hot Fruited Tea has a great taste. Hot Fruited Tea gets its rich flavor from all spices and orange juice. Hot Fruited Tea is consumed all over the world. - 30.783
Mixed Nut Tea Ring
The mixed nut tea ring is a tea time snack flavored with ginger and lemon and made with nuts and flour. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, this mixed nut tea ring is a lovely and flavorful bread. - 46.66
Ever tried making your instant coffee with rich cream and exotic spices? This spicy hot beverage is so yum that is makes for a total treat. This video shows how to brew spicy coffee treat at home in a few simple steps. This deliciously spiced coffee is a... - 114.3
Harvest Tea Loaf
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Reserve 1/4 cup flour mixture and work it into the dates and nuts.
Add flour... - 40.458
Delicious Chai With Raw Cacao And Agave
Wake up to a warm cup of refreshing tea every morning with this delectable beverage. Prepared with raw cacao and agave, this refreshing tea is replete with health and taste. Treat your friends and family to this luscious blend and warm them up to their bones. - 120.116
Cha Yip Dahn Tea Eggs
Boil eggs gently for 7 minutes in a saucepan.
Cool the eggs keeping them under running water for 5 minutes.
Lightly crack each egg shell by rolling on a hard surface.
The shell should be cracked all over but not removed.
Boil 4 cups of water in a pan, add tea... - 37.8186
Raspberry Cinnamon Tea
1) In a 1-quart glass measure, place the tea bags, sugar, cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon.
2) Pour the boiling water over the tea bags veery gradually.
3) Cover the measure and let the bags steep for about 15 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and discard... - 39.8141
For all you health conscious people out there. You have to check out this video of the Herbal Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. A healthy tea, that everyone should try out. - 99.3401
Hot Fruited Tea
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover... - 42.8614
1.In a pan, put 5 cups water with spices, sugar, salt, orange peel and lemon peel.
2.Let the ingredients boil.
3.Lower the flame and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Turn off the flame and pour orange juice and lime juice.
5.Take a warm teapot and put tea... - 45.8365
Ginger Healing Detox Tea With Turmeric
There has been a lot in the news lately about the amazing healing properties of turmeric, a free-radical-fighting antioxidant-rich curry spice that has been hailed as a defense against both cancer and Alzheimer’s. When we found this tasty recipe for a... - 29.7503
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 29.5519
Warm Tea Punch
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Turn off heat; add tea bags, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in the juices and brown sugar; heat through.
Garnish with clove-studded orange slices if... - 33.4299
Tulsi Chai Tea
Today, we're going to use holy basil or tulsi as a base for our chai spiced tea latte and fresh coconut milk to sweeten it up! - 0
Tea-time Blackberry Jam Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Keep aside.
3) In another bowl, mix jam and flour.
4) To the cream mixture, add egg yolks.
5) To this, stir in the spices and jam-flour mixture, alternately... - 45.1846
Homemade Chili Potato
Chili potato is a well-liked Chinese dish, which has now gained immense popularity in many parts of the world. The dish can be cooked simply by frying the potato in the form of French Fries and then cooking them slightly in onion tomato gravy, spiced up with... - 0
Homemade Kale Chips
Today's Motivational Monday is going to offer one such snack. Kale Chips are becoming quite popular these days and you can buy them pre-made, but trust me when I tell you, that they are not nearly as delicious or healthy as homemade and they take just minutes... - 0
Homemade Cheese Crackers - Only 4 Ingredients
Crispy, crunchy, salty and packed with amazing cheddar cheese flavor! Yep these homemade cheese crackers are pretty addictive and crazy easy.
They come together with only 4 simple ingredients that I'm pretty sure you have in your house right now (seriously... - 0
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 41.3379
Homemade Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee - Khari Biscuit
1. In a food processor, add the all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper & turmeric powder. Pulse the processor for a minute.
2. Add the butter (cut into pieces), small quantities at a time and pulse the processor again to incorporate... - 0
Cinnamon Apple Refresher
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry juice and sugar.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with apple slices if desired. - 28.2707
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Place pickling spices in a tea ball or cheesecloth bag.
Combine tea ball and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
Remove carrot mixture from heat, pour into a... - 29.1881
Mango Pawpaw Punch
Mix all ingredients except the soda water.
Put in a bowl and add fruit slices.
Add soda water just before serving. - 34.0522
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 43.8561
1 Preheat the oven at 400 degrees farenheit (200°C/Gas 6).
2 Prepare a 12 hole muffin tin, lined with paper cases (or base lined with circles of greaseproof paper).
3 In a bowl, sieve flour, salt, spice and baking powder.
4 Rub... - 43.4551
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 39.1429
Blackberry Jam Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a large tube pan.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with spices.
4. In a measuring jug or bowl, dissolve the soda in the buttermilk.
5. In this whisk in the eggs.
6. In a large mixing... - 49.2534
The nimki or salted flour chips is quite popular snacks for the Bijoya Dashami or Dussera celebration. It is also used as snacks to serve with any hot beverage. The best part of Nimki is that you can prepare ahead and store in airtight container for later use. - 43.7388
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0