- » Homemade Spaghetti
Homemade Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade spaghetti recipes.
Do you know your simple charcoal grill can be used as a tool to make spaghetti? Yes, here is a video which shows how you can make it. The chef is using his outdoor grill to make spaghetti. Watch the video to know the trick. - 122.545
Cheesy Egg Spaghetti With Crunchy Bacon
Classic 'back-to-school' dish !!! This video prepares an incredibly fresh and simple spaghetti dish with egg and bacon. The sauteed bacon and onion adds a delicious taste and texture to hot spaghetti. Combine eggs to this....it cannot get any better. Simple... - 111.362
You don't have to give up yummy favorites like spaghetti carbonara in favor of a healthy lifestyle. This delicious and nutritious spaghetti recipe is chock full of flavors and taste and packs in quite a lot of nutrients too. So you can enjoy the taste without... - 93.0045
Spaghetti Sauce Part 3 - Boiling
Quick and simple, there is nothing quite like homemade spaghetti to fill your hungry gut. Add to it some delectable spaghetti sauce, and voila! you have a culinary masterpiece. This video details a step-by-step recipe on how to prepare this delectable,... - 85.5092
Italian Spaghetti With Cheese And Bacon
Planning a late night romantic date with your dear one, here is an Italian recipe that you can simply rely on. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Spaghetti all’ Amatriciana, a classic Roman preparation using fresh cheese and pancetta along with other... - 83.3903
Baked Spaghetti Bol Roll
Want to learn how to make a traditional Italian dish that is sure to earn you lots of compliments when you serve it? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn! - 81.1217
Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
The most important ingredient while making a spaghetti is the Spaghetti Tomato Sauce. This sauce in all means completes the spaghetti dish. Check out the video of the delicious Spaghetti Tomato Sauce especially prepared by chef Darlene just for you. - 80.4043
Tarako Fish And Cream Spaghetti
Want an interesting spaghetti recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more about how to pleasantly surprise your guests with a tasty treat! This recipe is easy yet amazingly impressive! - 80.3738
Spaghetti With Halaan Part 2
This is part 2 of spaghetti with halaan video series. Here the chef showcases the complete preparation. Watch the video to get step by step instructions, the video is in Filipino language. - 80.1509
Cheesy Spaghetti Cupcakes
Want to know of a classic recipe that will yield amazingly tasty appetizers? Then you must watch this video. You wouldn't be disappointed! - 78.3773
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 47.9283
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add first 4 ingredients in batches and stir fry till brown.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients into large pot.
4) Stir the meat mixture into it.
5) Cook over simmering heat for 5... - 47.2834
Spaghetti Two Step
1) In a frying pan heat first amount of cooking oil.
2) Add beef and onion and stir fry until no pink meat remains.
3) Drain out from the fat. Discard the fat.
4) Stir in soup, first amount of salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly.
5) In an uncovered Dutch... - 46.4678
Spaghetti With Calamari
1) Trim off the squid head and tentacles straight across the eyes.
Discard the head, reserve the tentacles and body, squeeze out the bony beak and halve the tentacles, if required.
2) Bone the sacs, rinse under cold water and peel off the outer... - 45.5247
All At Once Spaghetti
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the butter and onion
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until the onion is soft and transparent.
3. Add beef, and cook for another 4... - 44.8728
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 44.1783
Spaghetti With Guacamole
1) In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil with salt in it.
2) Cook the spaghetti in the water until tender.
3) Drain and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
4) Toss it in oil and keep warm.
5) Peel and pit the avocados.
6) Mash the... - 43.8069
Boil spaghetti until al dente (firm, not too soft).
Saute onions in two tablespoons oil.
Add garlic, olives, bacon, anchovies or anchovy paste and parsley.
Cook until bacon is crisp.
Place drained spaghetti in serving dish with remaining oil.
Cover... - 43.8012
1) In a large skillet, brown meat.
2) Discard fat, if any.
3) Add mushrooms and onion.
4) Cook until tender.
5) Add the remaining ingredients except bean sprouts.
6) Simmer, covered, until the sauce thickens.
7) Transfer to a decorative... - 43.3817
Summer Spaghetti Supper
Wash squash; pierce with a fork several times.
Place squash in a large baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until squash yields to pressure.
Let cool to touch.
Cur squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 43.2464
1) Chop the leeks finely and simmer them in wine, garlic and herbs till tender.
2) Add the pasta and cook for about 15 minutes.
3) Gently simmer, occasionally stirring, till the sauce is thick.
4) In the meantime, cook the spaghetti as per the... - 42.9136
Parmesan Spaghetti Ring
1. Lightly oil a 5-cup microwave ring mould
2. In a large bowl, add butter/margarine and hot cooked spaghetti, lift the spaghetti until the fat melts
3. Add parmesan cheese, eggs, mushrooms and parlsey into it and tip into the oiled... - 42.5555
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Meanwhile, peel and crush garlic.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain clams or mussels... - 42.1712
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.7936
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 1-2 tablespoons oil, cook the spaghetti for about 4-7 minutes, till al dente or according to instructions. Drain and keep warm.
3. Using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 41.4293
Saute garlic and onion in olive oil.
Drain tomatoes to remove liquid, and add to garlic mixture in skillet.
Put juice in skillet.
Add tomato paste and parsley.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for about an hour.
Just before serving, add minced... - 40.5178
1. Soak the Textured Vegetable Protein Mince in water.
2. In a pan heat oil and cook all the vegetables then add the strained mince with bay leaf, basil and tomato puree and cook for 30 minutes simmering on low heat.
3. Cook the spaghetti as per the... - 40.3594
Spaghetti With Escargots
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onions, garlic and cayenne until onions are softened.
2. Stir in tomatoes and parsley, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In large pot of boiling salted water,... - 38.4954
Want to make your spaghetti at home? Then you would want to attempt one real soon! The video lacks quality in presentation, never the less for the recipe the video could be watched! - 38.3371
1 Pour 3 pints boiling water into a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) heatproof mixing bowl. Add salt and oil.
2 Hold the spaghetti in boiling water curling round as the pasta softens, so that all is eventually immersed.
3 Cover with plastic wrap (lift one corner),... - 38.1485
Spaghetti With Escargots
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and allow to cook for approx 10-15 minutes, on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
Add to... - 38.0097
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice and set aside.
Brown meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour off fat and add mushrooms and onion.
Cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except bean sprouts.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 37.6564
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.8201
Spaghetti With Sardine Dressing
1) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Drain the sardines and put into a mortar.
3) Peel and crush garlic and add to sardines.
4) Pound to a paste with a pestle.
5) Add the butter to sardines and mix well.
6)... - 36.1152
Spaghetti Corn Soup
1. Prepare the onion soup mix according to the given directions in the package.
2. Stir in the spaghetti - meatballs and corn; heat through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if desired.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual soup bowls; make... - 35.1784
1. Cook spaghetti in 3-quart Sauce Pan following package directions; drain; combine with onions, garlic, dill, chervil, pepper, cream; toss thoroughly.
2. Place 1/2 spaghetti mixture in ungreased 10-inch Chef Style Fry Pan; squeeze spinach to remove excess... - 33.535
Daube And Spaghetti
1. Salt and pepper the roast well and brown it a little in oil in a deep skillet till it is a rich brown colour; remove and set aside
2. In a saucepan, make roux with flour and oil; when golden brown, add chopped onion, green onions and garlic and stir... - 33.4321
Homemade Spaghetti Recipes By Category