- » Homemade Spaghetti
Homemade Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade spaghetti recipes.
Baked Spaghetti Bol Roll
Want to learn how to make a traditional Italian dish that is sure to earn you lots of compliments when you serve it? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn! - 117.905
Cheesy Spaghetti Cupcakes
Want to know of a classic recipe that will yield amazingly tasty appetizers? Then you must watch this video. You wouldn't be disappointed! - 116.728
Cheesy Egg Spaghetti With Crunchy Bacon
Classic 'back-to-school' dish !!! This video prepares an incredibly fresh and simple spaghetti dish with egg and bacon. The sauteed bacon and onion adds a delicious taste and texture to hot spaghetti. Combine eggs to this....it cannot get any better. Simple... - 109.813
You don't have to give up yummy favorites like spaghetti carbonara in favor of a healthy lifestyle. This delicious and nutritious spaghetti recipe is chock full of flavors and taste and packs in quite a lot of nutrients too. So you can enjoy the taste without... - 95.6573
Do you know your simple charcoal grill can be used as a tool to make spaghetti? Yes, here is a video which shows how you can make it. The chef is using his outdoor grill to make spaghetti. Watch the video to know the trick. - 95.2804
Crab Cream Pasta
a recipe introduced Reshipiburogurinyuaru son home after home Nagasawa Nagasawa, Recipes Kanikurimupasutaintroduce. I post recipes here before, now more obvious in the big picture. Here, Amerikenusosu is rich with cream and pasta. Amerikenusosu and the... - 83.5546
Spaghetti Sauce Part 3 - Boiling
Quick and simple, there is nothing quite like homemade spaghetti to fill your hungry gut. Add to it some delectable spaghetti sauce, and voila! you have a culinary masterpiece. This video details a step-by-step recipe on how to prepare this delectable,... - 82.1883
Italian Spaghetti With Cheese And Bacon
Planning a late night romantic date with your dear one, here is an Italian recipe that you can simply rely on. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Spaghetti all’ Amatriciana, a classic Roman preparation using fresh cheese and pancetta along with other... - 81.675
Tarako Fish And Cream Spaghetti
Want an interesting spaghetti recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more about how to pleasantly surprise your guests with a tasty treat! This recipe is easy yet amazingly impressive! - 78.7764
Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
The most important ingredient while making a spaghetti is the Spaghetti Tomato Sauce. This sauce in all means completes the spaghetti dish. Check out the video of the delicious Spaghetti Tomato Sauce especially prepared by chef Darlene just for you. - 78.7626
Spaghetti With Halaan Part 2
This is part 2 of spaghetti with halaan video series. Here the chef showcases the complete preparation. Watch the video to get step by step instructions, the video is in Filipino language. - 78.6234
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 48.661
All At Once Spaghetti
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the butter and onion
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until the onion is soft and transparent.
3. Add beef, and cook for another 4... - 47.5029
1) Clean and wash shrimp, remove the shells and devein.
2) With a paring knife, halve the shrimp down the back.
3) Follow package directions to cook spaghetti.
4) Drain out and put back into the kettle.
5) In a medium skillet heat oil... - 47.1254
Spaghetti Two Step
1) In a frying pan heat first amount of cooking oil.
2) Add beef and onion and stir fry until no pink meat remains.
3) Drain out from the fat. Discard the fat.
4) Stir in soup, first amount of salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly.
5) In an uncovered Dutch... - 46.8513
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine green pepper, onion and butter; heat, covered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Heat, covered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select... - 46.4297
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add first 4 ingredients in batches and stir fry till brown.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients into large pot.
4) Stir the meat mixture into it.
5) Cook over simmering heat for 5... - 46.4211
Summer Spaghetti Supper
Wash squash; pierce with a fork several times.
Place squash in a large baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until squash yields to pressure.
Let cool to touch.
Cur squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 46.3701
Crab And Spaghetti
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium-low flame.
2. Add the onion, garlic, parsley and celery to the oil and sweat them until soft. Sauté until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.... - 45.9685
Spaghetti With Calamari
1) Trim off the squid head and tentacles straight across the eyes.
Discard the head, reserve the tentacles and body, squeeze out the bony beak and halve the tentacles, if required.
2) Bone the sacs, rinse under cold water and peel off the outer... - 45.8805
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 45.3371
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan or large saucepan melt butter.
4) Stir in mushrooms and onion and sautÃ© until done.
5)... - 44.9923
Chicken Spaghetti With Shrimp
Saute onions, garlic and celery in shortening in skillet until golden.
Stir in flour, blending well; add chicken stock and tomatoes.
Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Season with chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Cut chicken... - 44.4994
Tuna Spaghetti Casserole
Cook garlic and green pepper 5 minutes in hot butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, and paprika.
Heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat., Blend in Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Add soup and milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until... - 44.4665
Boil spaghetti until al dente (firm, not too soft).
Saute onions in two tablespoons oil.
Add garlic, olives, bacon, anchovies or anchovy paste and parsley.
Cook until bacon is crisp.
Place drained spaghetti in serving dish with remaining oil.
Cover... - 44.2527
Tuna Spaghetti Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is... - 44.0713
1) In a large skillet, brown meat.
2) Discard fat, if any.
3) Add mushrooms and onion.
4) Cook until tender.
5) Add the remaining ingredients except bean sprouts.
6) Simmer, covered, until the sauce thickens.
7) Transfer to a decorative... - 44.0036
Spaghetti With Guacamole
1) In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil with salt in it.
2) Cook the spaghetti in the water until tender.
3) Drain and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
4) Toss it in oil and keep warm.
5) Peel and pit the avocados.
6) Mash the... - 43.7584
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce And Spaghetti
Peel and de-vein the shrimp, rinse and pat dry, then set aside.
Heat 1/2 of the olive oil in a small skillet and add 1/2 the garlic.
Cook briefly and add the tomatoes, oregano, 1/2 the basil, salt and pepper to taste.
Cook stirring often (about 30... - 43.1606
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
In 3-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion and butter.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti and... - 42.5183
1. Soak the Textured Vegetable Protein Mince in water.
2. In a pan heat oil and cook all the vegetables then add the strained mince with bay leaf, basil and tomato puree and cook for 30 minutes simmering on low heat.
3. Cook the spaghetti as per the... - 42.5125
Spaghetti With Mussels Scallops And Shrimp
Heat oil in 4- or 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until lightly golden.
Add garlic and saute an additional 30 seconds.
Stir in wine, basil and marjoram and cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, increase heat and boil 5 minutes.
Reduce heat... - 42.0854
Parmesan Spaghetti Ring
1. Lightly oil a 5-cup microwave ring mould
2. In a large bowl, add butter/margarine and hot cooked spaghetti, lift the spaghetti until the fat melts
3. Add parmesan cheese, eggs, mushrooms and parlsey into it and tip into the oiled... - 41.9114
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.4939
Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the... - 41.183
Saute garlic and onion in olive oil.
Drain tomatoes to remove liquid, and add to garlic mixture in skillet.
Put juice in skillet.
Add tomato paste and parsley.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for about an hour.
Just before serving, add minced... - 41.0628
1) Chop the leeks finely and simmer them in wine, garlic and herbs till tender.
2) Add the pasta and cook for about 15 minutes.
3) Gently simmer, occasionally stirring, till the sauce is thick.
4) In the meantime, cook the spaghetti as per the... - 40.8138
Spaghetti With Tuna
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic, and fry gently until onion begins to turn colour.
Next add parsley and white wine.
Bring to the boil, and allow to reduce by about halt.
Then add tuna and cook gently tor a further 10 min.
Meanwhile,... - 40.6436
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 1-2 tablespoons oil, cook the spaghetti for about 4-7 minutes, till al dente or according to instructions. Drain and keep warm.
3. Using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 40.5856
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Meanwhile, peel and crush garlic.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add garlic and fry for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5) Drain clams or mussels... - 40.5703
Tuna Spaghetti Bake
Break spaghetti in 1-inch pieces; cook in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine spaghetti with tuna and pimiento.
Brown almonds in butter; stir in soup, milk, and cheese.
Heat and stir till cheese melts.
Pour over... - 40.4373
1 Pour 3 pints boiling water into a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) heatproof mixing bowl. Add salt and oil.
2 Hold the spaghetti in boiling water curling round as the pasta softens, so that all is eventually immersed.
3 Cover with plastic wrap (lift one corner),... - 40.0047
Spaghetti And Shrimp Pasta
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add garlic; simmer for about a minute.
3. Add in the parsley and pour the mixture over the pasta; toss to coat well.
4. Add Parmesan cheese... - 39.9831
1. Saute onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine till soft in large skillet; add frozen shrimps. Heat, stirring often 10 minutes, or until shrimps thaw.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms and liquid, the oregano, salt, bay leaf... - 39.9759
Crab And Asparagus Spaghetti
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till tender-crisp.
3. Plunge the asparagus into the boiling water when pasta is almost cooked.
4. Drain the spaghetti and asparagus in a colander.
5. Empty into a... - 39.6381
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice and set aside.
Brown meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour off fat and add mushrooms and onion.
Cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except bean sprouts.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 39.6026
Curried Tuna Spaghetti
Combine soups, milk and 1/2 cup water in saucepan; stir until blended.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
Cook spaghetti in 6 quarts boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and curry powder; add to hot soup mixture.
Add mushrooms,... - 39.2471
Spaghetti With Escargots
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and allow to cook for approx 10-15 minutes, on a low heat, stirring occasionally.
Add to... - 39.2188
Barbecued Crab With Spaghetti
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-low heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (8 to 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, tomato sauce, catsup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, soy, mustard, hot pepper seasoning,... - 39.0775
Shrimp Marinara With Spaghetti
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except the shrimp, spaghetti and cheese, stir to mix well.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) Then stir in the shrimp, mix well.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 15... - 38.9419
Curried Shrimp With Spaghetti
Taste this wonderfully prepared Curried Shrimp with Spaghetti - an excellent way to make an ordinary meal great! This ordinary, yer extra scrumptious recipe of Curried Shrimp with Spaghetti is thus a must try! - 38.1843
Spaghetti With Shrimp Scampi
1) In a saucepan, saute the shrimp, capers, butter and shallot.
2) Just before the butters browns, add the brandy and flame.
3) Add the tomatoes and heavy cream.
4) Allow the sauce to slowly reduce till it reaches a creamy consistency.
5) Drain the... - 37.6662
Curried Shrimp With Spaghetti
1. Melt butter, sauté garlic and onions for few minutes. Add curry powder, flour, pepper and salt. Slowly stir in milk and consommé. Stir continuously and cook till the mixture thickens.
2. Add shrimp, chutney and lemon juice and heat... - 37.0528
Spaghetti With Escargots
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onions, garlic and cayenne until onions are softened.
2. Stir in tomatoes and parsley, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In large pot of boiling salted water,... - 36.6948
Want to make your spaghetti at home? Then you would want to attempt one real soon! The video lacks quality in presentation, never the less for the recipe the video could be watched! - 36.6649
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.1704
Crab Spaghetti Casserole
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat soup, stirring until smooth; add butter and milk.
3. When hot remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, saving some to sprinkle on top.
4. Combine cheese sauce with spaghetti, crab meat... - 35.5831
Tuna Spaghetti Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix spaghetti, tuna, and pimiento.
Brown almonds in 1 tablespoon butter; add soup, milk, and cheese; heat and stir till cheese melts.
Pour over spaghetti.
Sprinkle with chips.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes. - 35.3716
Daube And Spaghetti
1. Salt and pepper the roast well and brown it a little in oil in a deep skillet till it is a rich brown colour; remove and set aside
2. In a saucepan, make roux with flour and oil; when golden brown, add chopped onion, green onions and garlic and stir... - 34.9361
Spaghetti With Sardine Dressing
1) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Drain the sardines and put into a mortar.
3) Peel and crush garlic and add to sardines.
4) Pound to a paste with a pestle.
5) Add the butter to sardines and mix well.
6)... - 34.8917
Seafood Spaghetti Sauce
Marinate the shrimp and lobster meat in the prepared dressing for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and Cook until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tarragon, saffron, salt, and pepper; simmer,... - 34.3958
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
In 3-quart casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, bay leaf, salt, basil and oregano.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Continue to Microwave at... - 34.2071
Seafood Spaghetti Bowl
1. Cook spaghetti, drain. Return to kettle; toss with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine; keep hot while you are making the sauce.
2. While spaghetti cooks, melt 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in large skillet; stir in garlic spread and the frozen... - 34.1255
1. Cook spaghetti in 3-quart Sauce Pan following package directions; drain; combine with onions, garlic, dill, chervil, pepper, cream; toss thoroughly.
2. Place 1/2 spaghetti mixture in ungreased 10-inch Chef Style Fry Pan; squeeze spinach to remove excess... - 34.0014
In a mixing bowl, toss all the ingredients thoroughly with cooked pasta.
Serve immediately. - 33.5694
1) In a medium frying pan, cook the sausages, until brown.
2) Stir in the spaghetti and Italian seasoning, stir 1-2 times and heat until bubbly.
3) Place the rolls, spread with the spaghetti filling and top with the green pepper rings.
4)... - 33.1858
Spaghetti Corn Soup
1. Prepare the onion soup mix according to the given directions in the package.
2. Stir in the spaghetti - meatballs and corn; heat through but do not boil.
3. Add seasoning if desired.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual soup bowls; make... - 33.1716
Spaghetti With Tuna And Tomatoes
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the tomatoes, and cook, uncovered, for 10... - 31.8731
Spaghetti With Tuna Tomato Sauce
Cook onion and garlic about 5 minutes in 1/4 cup hot butter in a large saucepan or skillet.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Bring to boiling, stirring occasionally; simmer about 20 minutes.
Add tuna and simmer about 15... - 31.5953
Norwegian Spaghetti Salad With Shrimp
Cook the pasta, rinse in cold water, drain, and chill.
Rinse the frozen peas and carrots in hot tap water until defrosted.
Drain and chill.
Mix the dressing with the pasta and peas and carrots.
Garnish with the shrimp and parsley. - 30.4722
Spaghetti With Tuna And Cress
Cook Pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan of boiling water.
Drain well and place in a large serving bowl.
Add tuna, watercress, olives, lime rind, ginger, vinegar, oil and lime juice to hot pasta and toss to combine. - 30.3205
Quickie Tuna Spaghetti Casserole
Mix tuna, spaghetti, soup, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons cheese, and seasoned salt.
Turn into a greased 1 quart casserole.
Top evenly with 1/4 cup cheese and then bacon.
Heat in a 350Â°F oven 25 minutes, or until hot. - 30.3092
Spaghetti With Shrimp
Cut up shrimp, and saute in oil with garlic and oregano until tender (about 5 minutes).
Add pinch of red pepper seeds to prepared spaghetti sauce.
Combine shrimp and sauce just before serving.
Toss with cooked spaghetti - 26.3739
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the bay leaf and garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for a few seconds. Followed by tomato and season with salt, sugar and pepper.
3. Pour in the tomato puree and water.... - 0
Homemade Spaghetti Recipes By Category