- » Homemade Soy Milk
Homemade Soy Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade soy milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade soy milk recipes.
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 103.213
Fresh Homemade Soy Milk
Learn how to make dairy free soy milk in your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender. This is one of Blender Babes' favorite milk substitutes. Home made soy milk is much healthier than commercial versions which have significant amounts of additives (sugar)... - 0
Homemade Soy Milk
Welcome to the Everyday Dish vegan cooking show! This homemade soy milk is made with ready and available ingredients and tastes great. You can add your favorite flavorings, vanilla, almond or just leave it plain. It's delicious anyway you serve it. - 21.8323
Homemade Soy Milk
Blend ingredients together in top of double boiler.
Let mixture stand two hours.
Place over hot water.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Use milk as soybean milk.
Leftover flour residue may be added to batters, casseroles, porridge, etc. - 25.4587
Homemade Soy Bean Milk
Place soybeans in large jar.
Cover with water.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, changing water 4 times.
Place soaked soybeans in saucepan.
Cover with 4 cups fresh warm water.
Bring to slow boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour... - 27.0574
Homemade Soy Cheese
Heat soy milk over hot water in double boiler.
Bring to boil.
Add lemon juice and stir only long enough to blend thoroughly.
Remove from heat.
Allow mixture to cool slowly with top saucepan remaining in hot water.
When mixture coagulates, strain through fine... - 24.2407
Homemade All-natural Almond Milk
For people who are lactose-intolerant, almond milk is an excellent substitute. Commercially prepared almond milks are loaded with sugar, synthetic vitamins and minerals to make it resemble dairy when comparing nutrition facts panels. Here's a simple recipe... - 95.4729
1. Wash and sort soybeans. Soak in 4 1/2 cups water for 8 hours in summer or 20 hours in winter. Reserve water. (Soaking water should always be 3 times volume of beans. The better the water, the better the final taste of the tofu.)
2. After soaking, divide... - 35.0666
How To Make Soymilk
Make your own soymilk and store it in fridge, use your homemade soymilk instead of packaged soymilk. - 93.9211
Silken Tofu Dessert
Learn how to make Silken Tofu, a soft white mass from Asia, which is topped with sweet sauces and served as a dessert. Making tofu may sound easy but requires repeated practice sessions and the task is made more simple by our local chefs who give you the... - 87.1318
Home Made Sesame Milk
1) In a blender add 1/2 cup of sesame seeds and blend with one cup of water.
2) Strain the mixture through cheese cloth.
3) Again blend the other 1/2 cup of seeds with 1 cup of water.
4) Strain again through cheese cloth.
5) Mix one cup of water to the... - 34.4603
Soy Flour Meatloaf
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape the loaf and place in a 9 x 5 in. (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 50 minutes or until done. - 26.5281
Secret Of Making Homemade Yogurt Or Curd Successfully
I have in the past try to make homemake yogurt but unsuccessfully! Until, I discover the secrets or the KEY TIPS, which i am going to share with you here! Once you can make your own fresh yogurt, you can start to enjoy organic yogurt daily with numerous... - 33.2147
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
1. Combine the liquid milk product with the extra 1/2 cup dry milk powder in a heavy saucepan. Heat until the mixture reaches 190 degrees. A thermometer is a great help in uniformly good-quality yogurt.
2. Cover the pan and allow the milk mixture to cool down... - 26.0504
Homemade Panna Cotta
If you are looking for a light, low-fat dessert, then panna cotta could be your choice. Camilla Saulsbury shares her low-fat, low-calorie recipe using light coconut milk and soy yoghurt. Light and yummy yet rich and decadent, this recipe is extremely... - 92.8128
Vegan Ice Cream
Last weekend we had a pot luck party in our neighborhood, where I got to taste some amazing homemade Vanilla flavored vegan ice cream. I am not a vegan, but love collecting and trying new recipes, so I took a short tutorial from Shaly (my friend who made the... - 44.3781
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Pour in the glass and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if you wish. - 30.1686
Good Ol' Burgers
No men's diet book could be complete without a burger recipe. Go crazy with healthy veggie toppings- tray a saute of onions and mushrooms.
For more such healthy recipes and information on healthy eating options refer to Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet website. - 27.6371
Soak the soybeans in the water overnight.
Drain off the water and rinse the beans well.
Take 1 cup of the soaked beans at a time.
Put them in a blender with 2 cups of water and blend for 20 seconds.
Repeat until all the beans are blended.
Line a strainer or... - 32.0519
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Combine the strawberries and honey, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Put the water and soy milk powder in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and thick. Add the egg yolks and blend well... - 32.1294
Homemade Dry Soup Mix
Blend all ingredients.
Store in tightly covered jar.
In making soup, use 3 tablespoons of this mix to each cup of liquid.
If a home grinder is available, dried peas and beans, barley, lentils, or other dried legumes and cereals may also be ground to add to... - 23.3089
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
3. In a cup blend thoroughly the vanilla extract, oil and honey.
4. Pour this over the dry ingredients in the bowl
5. Stir thoroughly until well... - 48.6977
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 84.6343
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 95.7261
Homemade Banana Pudding Milkshake
Banana Pudding milkshake...sounds yummy, taste yummier!! This video feature the recipe of a rich banana pudding milkshake with a creamy taste of vanilla and real bananas. It will surely evoke memories of the banana milkshake of your favorite restaurant.... - 107.148
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
Cook over very low heat until just heated through. - 21.6592
Bean Curd Soup
1. In a large kettle heat the broth, scallions, ginger, and soy sauce to boiling. Add the snow peas.
2. While stirring the boiling mixture with a fork or chop sticks, add the beaten eggs in a continuous stream. Add the tofu and heat through. - 28.416
Bean Curd Appetizer
1. Slice the tofu and arrange it on a small plate or dish.
2. Combine the tamari and oil and pour over the tofu.
Sprinkle with the cilantro, scallion, and pepper to taste. Chill. - 23.8872
1) In a pan, saute the onion and herbs in the oil until transparent.
2) Stir in the vegetables and saute for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the soy milk and stock, then allow to simmer for 1 hour.
4) Sprinkle with thyme, oregano, mineral salt and black pepper,... - 42.9516
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Crumble the burgers into a mixing bowl and use your fingers to work in the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
Set to one side.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until transparent.
Mix the milk and egg together and add, with the parsley and soy... - 32.9475
Sweet And Sour Hamburger
Combine hamburger, onion, crumbs, milk, salt and pepper; shape into balls and brown.
Drain juice from pineapple.
Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in saucepan; add pineapple, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar.
Cook over low heat until... - 38.4959
Wheat Or Rice Flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spread the wheat or rice flakes on a baking sheet.
3. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast the flakes, sautéing after regular intervals for that they do not burn and brown evenly.
4.... - 31.502
Simple Blender Soup
Blend all ingredients together in a blender and heat until slightly thickened. - 24.3603
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 33.4219
Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
Lightly grease a 21b loaf pan and line it with greaseproof paper.
Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk and put on one side for 10 minutes.
Saute the onion and mushrooms in the butter until light brown, then add the soy sauce and the... - 38.6418
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Boil the potatoes and mash them in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of the butter and enough milk to give a good sticky consistency.
Put them to one side.
Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan and saute the onion.
Then add the TVP... - 36.6989
Waikiki Meat Balls
Waikiki Meat Balls is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Waikiki Meat Balls is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 48.1965
Put the coriander, garlic, chillis, turmeric, ginger, onions, lemon juice and soy sauce into a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Alternatively, pound the ingredients in a mortar with a pestle until they are smooth.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it... - 41.7085
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tips, cutting at the joint.
Reserve tips for use at another time.
Divide sections at joint.
At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise through chicken meat and skin from each... - 35.0626
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
#941 Spice Tea
Aromatic spices added to a tea blend not only make for a refreshing beverage, but also boosts your health in more ways than one. Sarah tells you how to prepare a nice, warm, spiced tea that makes for a luscious drink. Steep a brew whenever you feel like and... - 85.4049
Combine meat, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into firm, small balls, using rounded teaspoonful of mixture for each.
Heat oil in frying pan, and brown a few balls at a time, turning frequently for even coloring.
Transfer to shallow... - 44.1962
Chaing Mai Noodles
1. Take a wok, heat oil, stir fry shallots and garlic till they turn tender.
2. Add turmeric, curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir fry for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in coconut milk, bring to boil, lower the heat and mix beef. Simmer, stirring... - 44.5547
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708
Cheese And Tomato Dressing
1. By hand, in an electric blender or in a food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
2. Mix the tomato, lemon juice, tamari, oregano, thyme, salt, and garlic together until well blended. Combine the two mixtures. - 28.8383
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 35.9052
Curried Peanut Butter Soup
Add celery, carrots, onion powder, and curry powder.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are almost soft.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add chicken broth, peanut butter, tomato sauce, and soy sauce.
Simmer, stirring, about 5 minutes.
If too thick, thin to... - 42.3327
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Leah's Fabulous Cinnamon Rolls
Make the Yeasted Sweet Dough as directed. Let rise until double in bulk.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes. Roll into a rectangle about 18" x 12".
Brush with melted margarine, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and raisins.
Roll up and pinch the edge... - 121.273
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
2 Kinds Of Black Bean Ice-cream
Hi Everyone! Today I will make 2 different flavors of black bean ice-cream using chocolate syrup and Sempio’s drinking vinegar. At first, I was going to make a simple black bean drink like soy milk by grinding cooked black beans and adding milk or water to... - 0