- » Homemade Soup
Homemade Soup Recipes
Homemade Soup is a delectable appetizer consumed in households all across the globe. There is no limit to the variety of ways in which homemade soup recipes can be prepared. The ingredients can range from vegetables ... More »
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (mama's Cold Medicine)
Here comes the terrible cold and flu season and everyone seems to be having the sniffles. It would be wise to cook up a huge batch of "mama's penicillin for colds" and to freeze it for those miserable days! This recipe shows you how to make the soup using... - 131.189
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 126.219
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. Chef Paula brings to you the most delicious seafood soup that you have ever tasted. Paula is going to show you how to make the perfectly delicious Salmon Soup. Check out the video of how dish amazing soup is... - 112.848
Easy Santa Fe Soup
Santa Fe Soup has the look and texture of a chili but with more of a south western flavor. - 111.301
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
This easy and economical soup is the ideal comfort food to savour, especially if you've picked up a cold virus! Science has proven that there are definite benefits to 'from scratch' chicken soup and at the very least it's a delicious way to get warmed... - 108.366
Delicious Alligator Soup
The coldest days of the year calls for yummy soup. However, if you are an adventurous eater, then you probably won't mind slurping down a bowl of alligator soup. Yes, you heard it right. Ryan Karcher shows you how to whomp up a quick bowl of alligator soup... - 108.181
Slow Cooker Bean Soup
1. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and remove meat juice, if any from it.
2. Drop salt, flour, and pepper. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and cook bacon for 2 minutes or until... - 107.717
For all the soup lovers out there, here is a delightful soup recipe presented by chef Belucci. Made by combining veggies with veal, this soup is perfect for a wintery evening. - 107.407
Thicken Soups With Idaho Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes make for great additions to gravies. Not only do they thicken it up and add interesting texture to it, but doubles up its taste manifold too This video shows how to use mashed potatoes to thicken soups and stews. Follow as instructed to stir... - 106.248
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 105.4
Shaker Style Tomato-celery Soup
On hungry summer noons, nothing appeases more than a refreshing bowl of tomato soup. And celery adds extra zip to this end-of-summer soup. One good thing about Betty's Shaker-style, super-simple soup is that it tastes equally delightful, whether served hot or... - 99.3438
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 97.9395
Homemade Tomato Avocado Soup
There is nothing like homemade, hearty soup to fill your stomach on especially hungry days. Tomato avocado soup is a nutrient dense soup that is not only good for you, but also highly appeasing to the taste buds. - 96.5399
Sancocho De Gallina Dura (panamanian Soup)
1) Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2) Season the chicken with the culantro, onion, paprika, garlic, chives and parsley. Also add some salt and pepper, and other preferred seasonings (if wanted).
3) Mix the chicken pieces really well... - 95.4499
Corn And Vegetable Soup
Want a healthy and appetizing soup? Chef Manjula has a vegan soup that is free of meat based broth and yet it’s refreshing with the corn and vegetables. Like her other recipes, this soup is also easy to cook and great to taste. Highly recommended for a... - 95.0899
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 94.9314
Healthy Energy Soup
Soups are always said to be healthy and energy soup is undoubtedly one of the healthier options. Learn how to make energy soup by using natural ingredients with the chef and enjoy the sips with your family and friends. - 90.0118
Shrimp And Artichoke Soup
1. In a pot heat the butter and oil. When the butter melts, add the flour and mix well together to form a roux.
2. Pour in the milk slowly to the roux. Stir the mix to avoid having lumps in the roux.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add in the... - 89.8055
Wild Foods Energy Soup
If you are among the ones who love eating natural and wild foods, then you must watch this video. Matt and Angela show how to make energy drink by blending wild foods and also talk about the benefits of raw foods with Suzanne. - 85.3738
Vegetables In Thick Chicken Broth
If you are looking for a recipe to make the perfect thick soup that is sure to please everyone's taste buds, then you have come to the right place. In this video, Mahri has detailed a simple recipe to make delicious thick vegetables in chicken broth soup.... - 84.72
Vegetarian Manchow Soup
A quick soup without any effort? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s secret recipe showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant Manchow soup! Watch the video and prepare your own in minutes! - 84.6283
Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare Vegan Zucchini Cilantro Soup. This soup is sure to impress everyone in your dining room. - 82.0731
Yams make for hearty soups. This slow-cooker dish perfected with seasonings and additives is indeed irresistible. For a great tasting yam soup recipe, follow the step-by-step instructions on the same. A great way to fill up your stomach on hungry evenings. - 74.3511
Broccoli Miso Soup
Here is a treat for soup lovers! Check out this video for a recipe of Miso soup. This soup from the Japanese cuisine uses miso paste along with mushrooms and broccoli to increase its nutrient quotient. Miso is good for balancing feminine and masculine... - 72.0708
Simple Freezer Soup
On busy winter days, when cooking can seem like a drag, having something tasty and healthy handy would surely appease. So rich and flavorful, you will hardly know that the soup is frozen. This recipe video shows you how to whomp up easy, inexpensive freezer... - 61.6175
Hongkong Borscht Soup
Soups are staple appetizers in Chinese cuisine and here is a flavorful typical pork soup. Check out cook Marie Wong cooking HongKong style borscht soup using pork bones, vegetables and some simple flavors. Great for cold winter evenings! - 54.3305
This is a middle eastern inspired lamb and oat soup flavored with whole spices. Arabic soup is very nutritious and wholesome and can be eaten as a stew with bread. - 50.5604
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Provencale Style Soup
Provencale Style Soup is my personal favorite. The unimpeachable mishmash of red bell peppers, onions, olive oil, zucchini (courgettes), tomatoes, crushed garlic cloves, sprig thyme, dry white wine, bayleaves, basil leaves, and Parmesan cheese with dash of... - 50.0674
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 49.7809
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small, shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, giblets, and lamb.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until the meat sears easily.
4. Discard excess fat if any.
5. In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over... - 49.1275
Cock A Leekie Soup
In a large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add carrot, celery, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer for 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, bay leaf, and parsley from broth.
Discard bay leaf and... - 49.0317
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 48.8374
Lake St John Gourgane Soup
1) Take the fresh broad beans to shell off and remove the peel. Set aside.
2) Cut the salt pork in dices.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and heat over high heat.
4) Bring the water to a boil and add beans, salt, sugar and savory.
5) Cover... - 47.8415
Turkey Frame Soup
In Dutch oven combine water, turkey frame, onion, and salt.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Remove frame and onion; cool frame.
Remove meat from bones.
Discard bones and onion.
Add the turkey meat, fresh vegetables, undrained tomatoes, thyme, and oregano to the... - 47.6717
The two bean soup is a mixed vegetable soup made with two beans of choice. this two bean soup recipe is made with white and green beans with cubed ham. Prepared with a base of beef broth, the two bean soup is best garnished with parsley and can be served as a... - 47.4629
I never knew the Clear Soup that we get at restaurants can be mafe this healthy! Yes, with such a fine combination of mixed vegetables and spices, this Clear Soup is a treat in itself. In fact, it is a great way to get the goodness of all the vegetables... - 47.3624
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 47.2672
Snappy Happy Soup
Do you want to try a very tasty soup that is also equally hearty and warming, this Snappy Happy Soup has it all! Richly flavored using herbs, Methkut powder, Asafoetida and more is sure to satiate your taste buds. Give it a try, coz you cant afford to lose... - 47.2381
Slice the carrots thinly.
Tear cabbage and lettuce leaves into big pieces.
Chop the spring onions with leaves.
Cut the celery into about 12 mm. (1/2") pieces.
Cut the cauliflower into flat pieces.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and... - 47.1973
Great Northern Soup
1) In a saucepan place the beans with water to cover.
2) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the beans are almost tender.
3) Drain the beans and transfer to a bowl.
4) In the same pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions,... - 47.107
Won Ton Soup
Won Ton Soup is a mouth-watering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this soup on chilled winter nights. Try this wonderful Won Ton Soup. - 47.0406
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© bacon until crisp and light browned.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain over paper towel.
3) In the same pan, stir in onion for 5 minutes until tender.
4) Stir in potatoes, tomatoes, stock,... - 47.013
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9502
Cover bones with water and bring to a boil.
Skim, then simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat falls from bones.
Discard bones and cut meat into chunks.
Add salt and the next 5 ingredients to boiling stock.
Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
Add... - 46.7911
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Paraguayan Dry Soup
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter for 3 min until soft; add the corn and milk and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Remove the skillet from the heat, add the potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg... - 46.6973
Cock A Leekie Soup
1. Snip off the leek roots.
2. Make a 2 inch deep X cut in the white part of leek.
3. In the green end also, make an X cut.
4. Rinse the chicken well.
5. Discard excess fat; if any.
6. In a large bowl, place the leeks; add vinegar and... - 46.6761
1. In a large 8 1/2-quart pot, place the butter and heat it over medium heat
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© well for five minutes
3. Add the split peas, potatoes, carrots, ham bone, and water and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Skim the top of the... - 46.6315
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 46.5992
Cut the meat into cubes.
Put into cold water together with all the other ingredients except the egg whites and the Irish whiskey.
The onions should be cut in two across the waistline, but they should not be skinned.
The carrots are scrubbed but not... - 46.2417
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Chungking Watermelon Soup
This Chungking Watermelon Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this soup that is an irresistible medley of meat, vegetables and watermelon for your dinner tonight ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chungking Watermelon soup are welcome ! - 46.0911
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine dried onion, bouillon granules, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 46.0508
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a small saucepan combine the taro root and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or till tender.
Rinse with cold water.
In large saucepan... - 45.9377
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a pot.
Reduce the heat and let simmer.
Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken breast; remove and set aside.
In the same frying pan, cook the ham and the mushrooms for 5 minutes; set aside.
Combine... - 45.9044
The giblet soup is a mixed soup made with chicken parts and vegetables. Cooked together with tomatoes and onions, the giblet soup is flavored with lemon juice and bay leaf. This giblet soup can be made to contain chicken pieces too if desired. - 45.8729
This green bean soup is a fresh and absolutely lovely soup made with green beans and onions. Herbed with summer savory, the green bean soup also has bacon for flavor in it. served as a side in meals, it is filling and flavorful. - 45.8555
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 45.8246
Country Style Soup
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) Thoroughly wash leeks and make thin slices of green and white parts. Instead of leeks, onions or chives can also be used in same manner.
3) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over high heat.
4) Add leek... - 45.8092
Combine celery, carrot, green pepper, and onion in slow-cooking pot.
Add broth, butter, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Strain mixture; puree vegetables in blender and return to pot with broth.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in... - 45.4856
Scrub the carrots if they are young, or peel them - with a potato peeler - if they are old.
Using a small sharp knife cut off the tops.
Cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
Prepare the other vegetables.
Melt the butter with the bacon rinds in a large saucepan '... - 45.4497
Won Ton Soup
Prepare Ginger-Chicken Broth; or simmer canned broth with gingerroot, covered, 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding gingerroot.
Prepare Won-Ton Filling.
In a small bowl, beat together egg and water.
Place a won-ton wrapper on a work surface with 1 corner... - 45.4225
Cod Soup With Potato Balls
This cod soup is prepared along with salt pork and potato balls. Flavored with celery leaves, tabasco sauce, peppercorns and shallots, the cod soup can be served as a side in a meal. Filling and satisfying, I often make this cod soup and serve it with soft... - 45.4044
It's Almost Soup
In a 5-quart stockpot combine 8 cups water and 2 cups bean mix.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add onion, lemon juice, honey, garlic, bay leaf... - 45.3689
Leek And Cress Soup
Fry the bacon in a saucepan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Remove the bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper towels.
Crumble the bacon and keep hot.
Add the butter to the saucepan.
When it has melted add the... - 45.3464
Busy Day Luncheon Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, add the ground beef and break up using a spoon.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer soup for 1 hour, stirring frequently and skimming fat... - 45.3206
Wor Won Ton Soup
In a food processor, place the small shrimp, pork, green onions, soya sauce, garlic, spice and salt.
Process for 1 minute.
Place a small amount of the mixture on a won ton wrapper.
Brush with water, fold over into a triangle.
Pull the three corners together... - 45.1936
1) In a skillet, saute the onion, celery seed and oregano in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the chopped celery and saute for further 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the black beans and pour in the stock into the skillet.
4) Allow to boil and simmer for ... - 45.0843
The pea pod soup is a fresh and light soup made with cooked peas along with pea pods and onions. Herbed with mint and parsley, the pea pod soup can be cooked in a stock of choice and is best served as an appetizer before meals. - 45.0585
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Take saucepan, add soaked beans and pour lots of water over it and cook until garbanzos turn soft.
3. Stir in rosemary, salt, and more water if necessary... - 45.0198
Soup Ealbigeoise is a meaty french soup recipe prepared with beef ribs and salt pork along with garlic sausage cubes. Made with added vegetables, the Soup Ealbigeoise is flavored with bouquet garni and cooked in beef stock. - 44.7204
Soup With Petits Pois
Put the onion in a casserole with the petits pois, still frozen.
Add 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of hot water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 13 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and sorrel and chop separately.
Cut the ham into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Stir... - 44.7097
Wash scallops in cold water; if large, cut in half or quarter.
Saute bacon in large, heavy saucepan 3 to 4 minutes or until it starts to brown.
Add potatoes; cook until tender.
Add salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, tomatoes, and stock; stir... - 44.5669
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Home At Six Soup
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion and ground beef until the meat turns brown and the onion tenderizes.
2) Drain after that.
3) Next, stir in the undrained kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, basil, cumin, chili sauce and tomato... - 44.3695
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the vegetables with just enough water to steam them
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the root vegetables for 15... - 44.3315
Combine beets and cranberry sauce in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Do not completely puree; leave some texture to the mixture.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with a dollop of yogurt if... - 44.3096
Hotpot Soup (pot-au-feu)
Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.2286
Cheddar Sherry Soup
In a 3 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add celery and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook for 1 more minute.
Gradually stir in stock and cook, stirring, until soup thickens... - 44.2006
Country Soup From Provence
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, sauté vegetables, sage and garlic in oil or butter for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add in water and salt and boil for 30 minutes (5 minutes in a pressure cooker) until the vegetables are tender.
3) Allow the mixture... - 44.1689
1. Clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Add stock and let it simmer till meat is tender.
3. Roast and powder coriander, fennel, and cumin and add along with turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and... - 44.159
Rinse scallops in cold water; drain.
Saute bacon and potatoes in butter in saucepan until bacon is partially cooked.
Add milk and fish stock; mix weli.
Cook just to the boiling point, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Stir... - 44.152
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 44.1433
Put stock ingredients into a large stockpot.
Add the meatballs and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, skimming fat from the surface, for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add all the vegetables except... - 44.0822
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1) Rinse lentils and drench in water for a whole night, without draining.
2) On the next day, pour in bouillon, vegetables and mustard and allow to come to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 2 hours until lentils are very soft.
4) Pass the... - 43.9722
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the shallots, ginger, garlic, peppers and celery for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the chicken stock, lime juice, coriander and ginger powder. Turn down the flame and allow the mixture to cook on simmer for... - 43.9013
Callaloo Soup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Callaloo Soup; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.8715
Heat the butter and toss the sliced onion in this.
Work in the flour and cook gently for several minutes.
Add the stock, giblets, bay leaf and sprig of parsley and simmer until the soup is cooked and the giblets really tender.
Remove the giblets, rub through... - 43.6778
Flounder Soup Gourmet
Remove any skin and bones from fish and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
Place trimmings in saucepan with water, onion, parsley, lemon, bay leaf, allspice, peppercorns, and garlic; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain and save fish stock.
Melt butter; blend in... - 43.654
1. In a skillet or a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the yeast in the water and tamari.
2. Stir in the celery seeds and seasonings.
3. Finally add the carrots and rice. Stir to mix.
4. Place the saucepan on a low flame and simmer the soup for... - 43.5714
Soak prunes in 3 cups hot water 1 hour.
Cook in the same water 3 to 5 minutes.
Cook rhubarb in 2 cups boiling water 10 minutes.
Combine cooked fruits; press through a sieve, or puree in an electric blender.
Combine puree in a saucepan with cinnamon, cloves,... - 43.5594
The day before serving, place beef shin and bones in shallow roasting pan; roast in 400 Â°F oven until browned.
Place in Dutch oven or soup kettle with remaining stock ingredients; bring to boil.
Skim if necessary; cover with lid ajar.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours,... - 43.4659
Apple Spice Soup
To make soup, in a 3-quart saucepan combine apple juice, wine, water, mixed dried fruits, dried apples, tapioca, all-spice, and cloves.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Bring fruit mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cool... - 43.3885
Homemade Soup Recipes By Category