- » Homemade Soda
Homemade Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Soda recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Soda
For each soda, blend a small scoop of ice cream and the chocolate syrup in a tall glass.
Add milk and sparkling water; mix thoroughly.
Float scoops of ice cream on top. - 26.6803
You May Also Like!
Homemade Irish Soda Bread
For all those who love home baked bread, here is the famous Homemade Irish Soda Bread. It is simple, and bakes just beautifully. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 95.8508
Strawberry Ice-cream Soda
Use blender, or mix in bowl with hand beater.
To mashed fresh or barely thawed frozen berries add sugar and cream.
Mix together, add ice cream and beat till thoroughly blended.
Pour into serving glass; fill with chilled soda water, and serve at once. - 25.1254
Bottled fruit sodas have artificial flavorings without any goodness of real fruit. Watch this video to learn how to how to make your own fruit soda with goodness of fresh orange. This is a soda that delights you everyday with refreshing moments of natural... - 102.667
Irish Soda Bread
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In a small mixing bowl combine egg white and buttermilk.
Add all at once to dry... - 34.6718
Irish Soda Bread
Cut margarine into flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in raisins and enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
Shape into round loaf,... - 34.3158
Brown Soda Bread
Sift white flour, salt and soda into a bowl.
Add the whole meal flour.
Make a well in the center of the flour, and pour in all the milk.
Mix to a loose dough, adding more milk if necessary.
Turn onto a floured board, and knead until the side next to the board... - 31.0678
Real Orange Soda
1. In a tall glass, mix juice concentrate with water or soda.
2. Add ice cubes and serve. - 26.1388
Low Fat Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add buttermilk, stirring with a fork just until moist.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface;... - 26.3728
Sugar Glazed Irish Soda Bread
1. Sift flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a medium-size bowl; stir in currants and buttermilk till blended. (Dough will be sticky.)
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead about 10 times. Shape... - 32.1077
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Stir in the buttermilk and mix until dry ingredients are just moist.
4. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 2 minutes. Shape into a... - 34.0949