- » Homemade Smoked Sausage
Homemade Smoked Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade smoked sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade smoked sausage recipes.
Homemade Andouille Sausage
1. Place pork in freezer for about 5 hours. Trim off the tough tissues and chop half of the meat into ¼-inch pieces.
2. Marinade the other half using cayenne, paprika, garlic, black pepper, kosher salt, thyme, red pepper, cure salt, and water.... - 0
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into patties.
2. Broil or pan fry. If pan frying, pour off fat as it collects.
3. Drain patties on paper towels. - 25.8784
Spicy Homemade Sausage
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Shape meat mixture into five 5- x 3-inch logs.
(Wear rubber gloves to prevent hand irritation.) Wrap logs individually in cheese cloth; tie ends with string.
Place on a rack in a shallow... - 29.7965
Homemade Sausage From Minnesota
Mix all ingredients well and roll in 2 or 3 rolls as firmly as possible.
Place on aluminum foil; put shiny side next to meat.
Wrap so seam side is up.
Allow to stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Punch holes in bottom of rolls.
Place on rack in pan and... - 39.1403
You May Also Like!
Smoked Beef And Sausage Burgers
Look at this unique style of making beef and sausage burgers stuffed with bacon and cheese. Watch this impressive video and definitely you would not be able to resist the urge to try out these fabulous burgers. Take a look, surely it is a must watch! - 85.5668
Combine potatoes, sausage, 1 cup cheese, onions, and pepper, mix well.
Pour salad dressing over potato mixture, mix well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch square casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 10... - 28.5216
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 98.4154
Homemade Navy Bean Soup
Sort and rinse beans; place in a 4-quart pot.
Cover with water to about 3 inches above beans.
Soak 8 hours or overnight.
Or, quick-soak by bringing beans and water to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain soaked beans;... - 45.1936
Smoked Turkey Gumbo
First, you make a dark roux about the color of a Hershey bar.
Add onions and bell pepper.
After onions are clear, add parsley and green onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add a bit of cold water and stir to make a thick liquid.
Add garlic and celery... - 45.7138
Red Beans And Sausage
In a saucepan, saute the garlic, green pepper and onion in oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the next five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook for 5-7 minutes or until the sausage is heated through. - 31.7716
1. Place pizza on ungreased pizza pan or large cooky sheet. Cut the cheese slices into quarters; cut salami and sausages in half; slice the pepperoni into 18 rounds.
2. Arrange the cheese quarters alternately with salami halves, spoke-fashion, on top of pizza... - 29.2164
Lentil Sausage Soup
In large saucepan or kettle heat bacon fat.
Saute onion, carrot and celery over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add lentil sprouts, water, tomatoes and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Put soup into blender and blend until smooth.
Return to kettle and... - 34.4183
Smoky Crescents - I would say smoky and tasty crescents. Smoke flavor link sausage is the key ingredient in this recipe of smoky crescents and the flavor of barbecue sauce just adds a few ounces of extra tang. Throw a party and donâ€™t you miss to add... - 32.6394