- » Homemade Seafood
Homemade Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Seafood recipes.
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 105.84
Homemade Surf And Turf
When you are looking for an absolute crowd-pleaser, you can't go wrong with America's favorite surf 'n turf. Beryl Stokes teaches you how you can replicate the restaurant-style surf and turf at home using lobster and beef. Easy, effortless, filling and very,... - 104.886
Homemade Littleneck Cream Marinara
Summer is indeed the time to experiment in your kitchen with warm-weather ingredients like clams. In this recipe, Ryan Karcher uses his culinary ingenuity to kickoff a classic Italian dish that makes for a healthy, tasty, comforting dinner meal. - 95.5198
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.3752
Homemade Seafood Chowder
1. In a hot pan add in the butter and onion, sauté for few minutes. Add in the garlic and sauté again.
2. Stir in the seafood and cook for few minutes.
3. Pour in the evaporated milk, cream of mushroom and potato. Mix well.
4. Add in the chicken... - 88.7227
Homemade Grilled Oysters
Looking for an appetizer recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make the classic grilled oysters in an easy and hassle free way. Enjoy! - 82.2931
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 80.631
Homemade Scalloped Oysters
1. In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, put onion and butter in it.
2. Heat the mixture in microwave oven for 1 ½ minutes ta HIGH without covering.
3. Once the onion turns soft, take the pitcher out.
4. Put flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in the... - 45.5351
Homemade seafood Cocktail
1. Wash and dry the peppers. Grill them on all sides for about 15 minutes or until the skin turns black and becomes shrivelled. Leave to cool.
2. Scrub the mussels well, scrape away their beards, wash well under running water and drain. Wash the cockles in... - 40.1285
Golden Caviar And Eggs With Homemade Melba Toast
In bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and mustard, adding more mayonnaise if desired.
Spoon into glass bowl, smoothing top.
Spread with caviar, then sour cream.
(Spread can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) Remove crusts from... - 39.9163
Easy Homemade Paella
Paella! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this authentic Spanish dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Paella!! It is such a wonderful bowl of flavor and texture! - 38.2916
Homemade Oysters Rockefeller
Fill two 9-inch glass pie pans with rock salt to 1/2 inch depth; sprinkle with water.
Scrub and prepare oysters as directed for Oysters on the Half-Shell .
Arrange filled shells on rock salt base.
Heat oven to 450°; Cook and stir onion, parsley and celery in... - 37.0398
Homemade Shrimp Creole With Worcestershire Sauce
Use 12 ounces fresh or frozen shelled shrimp.
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Cook 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped celery, and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons salad oil till tender but not brown.
Add one 16-ounce can tomatoes, one 8-ounce can tomato... - 31.3693
Homemade Shrimp Seafood
mix last five ingredients to make s smooth cocktail sauce.set it in refrigrator.
make court boullion wtih water ,onion,leeks ,celery,carrots ,onion,peppercorn,wine,bayleaf.whn liquid starts boiling add shrimps and cook them till cooked .(takes bout 2 -3... - 27.2169
Moroccan Seafood Tagine (homemade)
1. Cut the tomatoes into half. Grate the tomato pulp with the seeds holding the skin side. Discard the skin.
2. In a tagine or pot heat olive oil on medium high. Add the grated tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with paprika, salt and black... - 0