- » Homemade Sausage
Homemade Sausage Recipes
Homemade sausage is a popular main dish. It is a type of food prepared with ground meat, herbs and spices. There are various regional variations of homemade sausage. More »
1. In a bowl, mix pork and beer. Allow it to rest in marinade for 24 hours.
2. In food processor add pork and veal, Ground well. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
3. Drop egg, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and onion powder in... - 102.004
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sausage
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, invites you to have a stay-cation in Southern California and makes a decadent seafood sausage with scallops, shrimp, salmon, crab and swai, encased in a vegetarian sausage casing. You don't want to miss this! - 95.1957
Homemade Breakfast Sausage
Breakfast sausage patties are easy to make and much better when done yourself. Learn how to make your own in less than 10 minutes. - 95.1854
Chicken Amd Sausage Ragout Alla Rosina
1) Cook the fusilli a dente according to its packet instructions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute the chicken and fennel sausages until lightly brown on all sides.
3) Remove the meat from the skillet and place in a hot... - 48.0204
1) In a saucepan, place together meat, butter, green onions, parsley, water and stock cube.
2) Heat the meat mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until water evaporates.
4) Take the pan away from heat and stir in flour and eggs.
5) Combine... - 45.8496
Hot Sausages With Mustard Mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Separate sausages. In case of using chipolatas twist them in half to make small.
3) In a roasting tin add sausages with dripping or lard. Keep aside.
4) To prepare mustard... - 45.4937
Sausages With Mustard Mash
Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the sausages on the griddle and cook for 10 minutes, turning to get an even colour.
Add the onion wedges and cook for 6-7 minutes... - 45.297
Herby Homemade Sausages
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Onto a piping bag, fit a large plain nozzle and spoon in the sausage meat.
3) Place the end of the sausage casing over the nozzle and gently force in the sausage mix.
4) Evenly push the mix... - 43.3135
Saucy Sausage Pinwheels
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons salt together into fciowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir lightly until mixture is just moistened.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Knead 1 part gently for several seconds... - 43.1606
1) In a skillet brown the sausage and breaking it up into small pieces. Drain off excess fat.
2) Make a mixture of milk and water. Stir in about 4 cups of the milk mixture to sausage. Save some of the milk mixture for later use.
3) Bring the sausage... - 42.6524
Homemade Sausage With Hot Soup
Combine all ingredients except stock and put through food grinder or grind in food processor.
Blend well and form into a loaf on a piece of cheesecloth.
Wrap loaf in the cheesecloth and twist ends to seal.
Secure with string.
Place in... - 40.6361
Peachy Sausage Ring
Combine egg, milk, and oats in a bowl.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except peaches.
Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in a microwave ring pan.
Spoon the sausage mixture over the peaches and pack uniformly.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave... - 40.0045
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Allow the sausage to come at room temperature.
3) In a bowl, place flour, baking powder and salt to combine.
4) Add shortening to cut in for making the mixture like coarse meal.
5) Gradually pour in milk and stir... - 39.6583
Sausage Pinwheels has a great taste. The sausage mixed with flour gives the Sausage Pinwheels a mouth watering taste. Sausage Pinwheels is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.4424
Chicken And Sausage Ragout
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Slice the pickle.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the pieces of chicken, paprika, salt, pepper, stock and wine.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is tender.
Add the salami slices,... - 38.723
Spicy Sausage Ragout
This Spicy Sausage Ragout is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Spicy Sausage Ragout dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 38.1532
Break up sausage in large bowl; add all remaining ingredients.
Stir, mixing well until blended thoroughly.
Place in buttered foil-lined ring mold.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Drain off excess fat.
Invert sausage ring onto round preheated platter.
Strip... - 37.5764
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Place marinade ingredients in saucepan; boil 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, alternate kebab ingredients on skewers and set in deep platter.
Pour marinade over kebabs and season well; let stand 10 to 12 minutes.
Place kebabs on hot... - 37.049
Baked Sausage Ring
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly grease 6 cup ring mold.
Mix all ingredients.
Press into mold.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Spoon off fat.
Cover and refrigerate immediately.
About 40 minutes before serving, have ready: 3/4 cup applesauce; 2 teaspoons vinegar or... - 34.4996
Combine dry ingredients; cut shortening into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add milk, mixing thoroughly to form stiff dough.
Roll into rectangle; cover with thin layer of sausage.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Cut in thin... - 34.1422
Combine biscuit mix, milk and butter in large bowl until blended.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Divide dough into two portions.
Roll out one portion on floured surface to 1/8 inch-thick rectangle, about 10x7 inches.
Spread with half the sausage.
Roll lengthwise... - 33.6638
Combine onions with the cold water in a large kettle.
Stir in sausage meat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 min.
Sift in corn meal gradually, and the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Simmer 10 min stirring occasionally.
Pour into a greased or oiled loaf pan,... - 33.3644
Sausage Ring With Tart Apple
Mix all ingredients together and fit into ring mold.
MICROWAVE 16 MINUTES on HIGH.
Turn out onto plate, MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Fill center with scrambled egg. - 33.3199
Seasoned Sausage Ragout
1. Combine ground veal, parsley, basil, nuts, oil, garlic, pepper, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl, mix until well combined. Shape into 12 sausages, 10 cm / 4 in long. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in deep frying pan. Cook sausages a few at a time... - 32.6789
Cut the lean and fat pork into pieces.
Chop the garlic.
Chop the pork, garlic and sage leaves, coarsely or finely according to taste .
Add the thyme, salt and pepper, and process until mixed.
Form into about 16 sausage shapes or flat patties.
Chill for 12... - 32.3204
Farm Style Homemade Sausage
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Use to stuff sausage casings or form into patties.
In either case, pan-fry or bake on a rack until crisp but not dry. - 32.2798
Grilled Sausage Ring
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are hot.
2. Score the ring sausage about 1/2 inch deep. Secure the sausage with 2 long wooden skewers at right angles.
3. Grill the sausage 6 inches from the heat, turning the sausage several times, for 20 minutes or until... - 31.4052
Homemade Sausage Rolls
1. The evening before, snip each sausage at one end and squeeze the sausage meat out on to a chopping board lightly dusted with flour. Roll the sausage meat out into thinner sausages.
2. Sift both flours and the salt into a bowl. Add the margarine and rub in... - 30.3848
1. Mix both the fat and lean ground pork thoroughly in a large bowl with the salt, pepper, sage, allspice and grated lemon peel.
2. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight before using. The lemon peel may be omitted, if desired.
3. This makes 5 pounds... - 30.0977
Spicy Homemade Sausage
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Shape meat mixture into five 5- x 3-inch logs.
(Wear rubber gloves to prevent hand irritation.) Wrap logs individually in cheese cloth; tie ends with string.
Place on a rack in a shallow... - 29.7965
Barbecued Sausages With Mustard
1. On both sides of each sausage, make a few slits using a small paring knife.
2. Rub mustard on each sausage.
3. Leave sausages to marinate until ready to grill.
4. Grill sausages on a coal or electric barbecue for about 10 to 15 minutes,... - 29.5389
Mix all ingredients.
Press lightly in ungreased 9-cup ring mold.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
Unmold sausage mixture on rack in shallow baking pan; cover loosely with aluminum foil.
Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes; remove foil.
Bake until... - 28.8423
Homemade Sausage With Sage
"Mix pork thoroughly with remaining ingredients; shape into 12 to 15 patties.
Fry in skillet for 8 minutes on each side, until browned.
" - 28.5423
Homemade Sausage Links
1. With meat grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind pork into large bowl. Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, about 3 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse sausage casings well in several changes of warm... - 26.7595
Eggs In Sausage Rings
1. Place the pieces of sausage meat 4 inches apart on a sheet of wax paper. Gover with a second sheet of wax paper and, using a rolling pin, roll the meat out into circles about 4 inches in diameter. They will be about 3/8 inch thick.
2. Remove the top sheet... - 25.8819
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into patties.
2. Broil or pan fry. If pan frying, pour off fat as it collects.
3. Drain patties on paper towels. - 25.8784
Lollipop Link Sausage Skewers
Bend 2 or 3 link sausages in a spiral shape and spear with a thin, wooden skewer.
Place skewered sausages in a large pan, cover with water, and bring to boiling.
Remove from heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place precooked sausages... - 24.4338
Sausages With Apple Rings
Place sausages in cold frying pan, and cook slowly over moderate heat until browned on all sides and thoroughly cooked, depending on thickness.
Average or medium sausages will take 20Ã¢â‚¬â€ 25 minutes.
Sausages in casings may first be simmered in... - 23.9505
Prepare cornmeal mush according to package directions.
Fry 1 pound bulk pork sausage until thoroughly cooked; drain and stir into the mush.
Turn into a loaf pan.
Cool, cover, and chill thoroughly.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Fry slowly in a greased skillet... - 23.8524
1. In a 1 quart casserole, blend sausage, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, and parsley flakes. Mold into a ring and place a small glass, open end up, in the center of the ring.2. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
3.... - 20.4052
Cocktail Sausages On Skewers
Cut bacon slices in two and roll; alternate along with sausages and mandarins on thin wooden skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and baste with barbecue sauce.
Broil 5 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 18.5064
Homemade Andouille Sausage
1. Place pork in freezer for about 5 hours. Trim off the tough tissues and chop half of the meat into ¼-inch pieces.
2. Marinade the other half using cayenne, paprika, garlic, black pepper, kosher salt, thyme, red pepper, cure salt, and water.... - 0
Homemade Sausage Recipes By Category