- » Homemade Sandwich
Homemade Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade sandwich recipes.
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 125.72
Bbq Turkey Sandwiches
Looking for a way to deliciously take care of all the leftover turkey? Then try this tasty sandwich recipe that can be whipped up in minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 121.966
Easy Turkey Sandwich
These easy turkey sandwiches are great for packing up your lunch or serving for breakfast on a busy weekday. Since canned turkey is used, it takes just 5 mins to prepare the filling. Want to give it a try? Follow the easy steps described in this video. - 119.077
Betty's Turkey Brie Apricot Sandwich
Whether it's leftover turkey from your Thanksgiving dinner or an unexpended wedge of brie in the refrigerator, Betty shows you how to put together a lip-smacking sandwich using your leftover ingredients. This grown-up comfort sandwich makes for a quick... - 118.837
Garbanzo Bean Pita Sandwich
Here's a vegetarian (and vegan) alternative version to the classic chicken or tuna sandwich that provides you with good proteins and allows you to be lean, fit and healthy. Garbanzo beans are mashed with onion, celery, dill and olive oil spread on a whole... - 114.165
Hot Brown Sandwich
A smoked turkey sandwich can be a nice option for your breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoked turkey meat in combination with crispy bacon makes a delicious choice for your appetite. Watch the video and then follow the process to prepare one for yourself. - 113.126
Jack O'lantern Mini Turkey Sandwich
1. Cover 2 slices of bread with vegetable spread.
2. Place 2 slices of turkey meat on one bread, and cover it with the other.
3. With a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, cut sandwich into shapes. Repeat for the other 4 slices of bread.
4. To decorate,... - 111.202
Turkey And Brie Croissant
Bored of the regular salad and sandwich fare? This yummy crescent shaped rolls stuffed with turkey and brie makes for a delicious and rich lunch choice. This video explains a step-by-step method on how to make yummy croissants at home. Just pick your cue from... - 111.063
Cheezy Cristo Sandwich
How do you like about a melting cheesy Cristo sandwich with few ham slices? Yes, this could be your breakfast as well as the lunch. To make it a filling meal, serve with a bowl of salad, if you want. Follow the chef to prepare your own. - 109.615
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
1. Spread peanut butter on one bread slice and jelly on the other.
2. Stick both the breads together.
3. Grease the grill with butter and grill the sandwich until golden.
4. Serve it with milk or juice. - 109.114
First things first for this amazing sandwich… roasting the red bell pepper. Its so much easier than people think and so much better than buying them from your grocery store out of the bottle. - 108.291
How To Make A Turkey Cobb Sandwich
If you are worried about the leftover turkey after the Thanksgiving, here is what you can do. Make a cobb sandwich with turkey stuffing. Sounds interesting right! The chef in this video shows you how she makes her cobb sandwich with turkey and veggies. She... - 104.691
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich is a wonderful 'melt' recipe to use any leftovers from your holiday meal or a nice way to bring the flavors back. Check out this video and see what you can do with those leftovers. Cheers! - 104.626
Faux Vegan Egg Salad Sandwich
A vegan version of an old favorite and you can hardly notice the difference. Egg-free egg salad sandwich recipe with mashed firm tofu, tahini, toasted sunflower seeds, onion and chili garlic sauce mixed together to resemble scrambled eggs spread onto a... - 103.292
Elvis Presley Favorite Grilled Peanut Butter-banana Sandwich
Whether you need a great lunchbox option or simple supper for one, this yummy sandwich is what you need to fill yourself up. Sweet, salty, crispy and chewy, this delicious treat makes for a satisfying indulgence. Plus, it's so healthy and effortless that you... - 102.553
Peach Honey Cheese Sandwich
An unique breakfast experience. This is a video to prepare an yummy sandwich with peaches, honey and cheese. The grilled peaches make this an excellent treat. These sandwiches are really delicious and easy to make. It will soon become a quick favorites among... - 101.7
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
1. Spread the peanut butter on one slice and jelly on the other slice.
2. Place one straight on to the other, slice it in half.
3. Serve the peanut butter and jelly sandwich on 4th of july. - 101.185
Quick And Easy Sandwich
Be it breakfast or midday lunch, sandwiches make the best food option for people on the go. In this video, Betty shows how to make lip-smacking sandwich that comes squeezed with a zesty dressing. These hearty triangles make for a great snack time option too.... - 101.024
Grilled Veggie Sub Sandwich
Looking for a quick snack then definitely check out this grilled sandwich. It's delicious to eat and you can add any filling of your choice. The chef makes a veggie sandwich but you can substitute it with any meat. All you vegetarians will find this really... - 100.226
3 Hearty Turkey Sandwiches
If you have some leftover turkey, then nothing can be much better way to use it than these hearty sandwiches. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind preparing 3 different kind of sandwiches and all of them are super yummy. You may not have to worry about... - 99.3368
Sassy Ham & Cheese Tailgate Sandwich
Inviting your friends for an afternoon tea-party and searching for a perfect snack recipe - well, you perhaps never knew it could be so easy to prepare a grand treat. In this video, chef Caryn shows you how to pep up these easy but delicious sandwiches for... - 96.671
Mozzarella, Pear, Prosciutto And Fig Sandwich
Looking for a snack recipe that is easy to make yet interesting enough to impress everyone? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty sandwich that will leave everyone wanting more! - 93.2627
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 92.9778
Bacon Peanut-butter Banana Sandwich And Surprise
1. Peel the banana and cut in half, then split it in between.
2. On half of the banana spread the peanut butter and top it with bacon strip. Make sandwhich.
3. On other half spread dark chocolate peanut butter and top it with bacon,... - 92.7274
Quick Open Turkey Sandwich
When you do not understand what to do with the Thanksgiving leftover, just transform them into an open sandwich. We are sure you are also looking for one such quick recipe. Watch the video to know what ingredients you will need to make an open sandwich. - 91.069
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.0633
Turkey And Cheese Open Sandwich
This Turkey and Cheese Open Sandwich is a simple yet fancy recipe. The cherry tomatoes add the freshness to the sandwich. You can have it for breakfast or as a snack if you like. Try it today! - 87.9189
How To Make A Gobbler Sandwich
Here is another idea for left over turkey meat and stuffing. This was a very popular sandwich at the deli. Enjoy! - 87.5608
1. Toast the buns in a toaster.
2. Spread the butter over the buns, place turkey over it followed by muenster cheese, tomato and avocado.
3. Cut the sandwich and serve with fresh fruit juice. - 81.8267
Raw Veggie Sandwiches
Sandwiches are one of the most liked snack ever. Everyone loves to eat a sandwich as it is easy to prepare. Today chef Tina Jo is going to show how to make her favorite Raw Veggie Sandwiches. This sounds awesome isn't it? Check out the video of this unique... - 81.5068
Leftover Beef Sandwich
Got some leftover cooked beef in your refrigerator? Here's what you can do with it. Watch this video to learn a super simple and filling beef sandwich recipe which makes for a perfect snack. You can also choose to serve it as a light meal. Take a look. - 80.8
This is an icecream sandwich which has some fruits being filled in the sandwich with some fruity sauce! The video is clear enough to see the steps and attempt the same in your kitchen! - 78.5726
Mega Healthy Vegetable And Ham Sandwich
Sandwiches packed with crunchy greens or veggies and some meat are heavenly treats. Check out the video showing how to make a Mega healthy Sandwich with ham and vegetable stuffing. Great to pair with tomato soup! - 78.5513
The Original Cubano Sandwich
Wondering what to serve for snacks for your weekend get together? Try these delectable Cubano sandwiches. Learn how you can prepare these yummy sandwiches at home, they make a wonderful treat. - 78.0353
All you people who love having a heavy breakfast in the morning this is the ideal recipe for you. Check out the video of the very delicious and heavy Cheesesteak Sandwich. Wow that is yummy isn't it? A great steak sandwich recipe. - 77.4698
Raisin Sandwich Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the flour, salt, baking... - 49.0317
Delmonico Turkey Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add flour, salt, mustard, cayenne; stir until blended.
Slowly add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Arrange toast... - 48.2707
1.In a pan heat oil, and fry onion and garlic in it for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, put chili powder, dry mustard, bay leaves, marjoram, tomatoes with puree, vinegar and celery.
3.Let the ingredients cook, keep stirring in between.
4.Once a thick mixture... - 48.2588
For open-faced smoked sturgeon and smoked beef sandwiches, cut 8 thin slices of the stone-ground brown bread.
Trim the crusts, butter evenly with sweet butter, cut into thirds, and lay thin slices of sturgeon on 12 of these fingers and beef on the... - 47.717
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 46.899
Fillet Of Sole Piccata Sandwiches
To make the mayonnaise: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, caperberries, lemon juice, and pepper until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or for up to 2 days.
Cut each piece of baguette in half lengthwise and lightly toast in the toaster or... - 46.8378
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 46.6846
Apple Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the buttered toast on a baking sheet.
3) Place a turkey slice on each toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and spread over the turkey.
5) Place 7... - 46.5188
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 46.3107
1 In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine ground beef and onion.
2 Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Spoon off drippings.
3 Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and oregano.
4 Cook, covered,for 5 to... - 46.2611
To make the dressing, chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the basil and chop finely, about 10 seconds.
Add the mustard and vinegar and with the motor running add the oil through the feed tube.
Season with... - 46.107
Turkey Dinner Sandwiches
In shallow dish, combine egg and water; blend well.
In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, onion salt and poultry seasoning; blend well.
Dip turkey slices in egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium... - 45.8205
Open Face Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread slices.
3) On each slice of bread place 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of turley.
4) Sprinkle green pepper on top.
5) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cheese and salt. Add... - 45.6123
Easy Herbed Turkey Sandwiches
In small mixing bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, fennel, dill, garlic powder and salt.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/4 inch thick.
Place on roasting rack.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Turn patties over and rearrange.
Microwave for 2 to 4... - 45.6034
1) In a plate arrange lobster. Sprinkle lime juice in it and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and onion.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Add lobster and... - 45.2006
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
This Sandwich Squares is a great way for snacking mid-way between meals. It's so simple to make this Sandwich Squares and needless to say, it even tastes awesome! - 44.542
Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add chicken broth and milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir a small amount of hot filling into the egg;... - 44.5111
Meal In One Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, prepare the coleslaw by mixing the first 5 ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator for 4 hours.
3) Arrange 4 slices of rye bread to place ¼ pound of corned beef, ham, turkey and cheese.
4)... - 44.2146
Fried Oyster Sandwich
Fried Oyster Sandwich has a divine taste. If you like seafood with mayonnaise flavored with lemon juice sandwiched between French bread then try this Fried Oyster Sandwich recipe. You will adore it. - 44.1968
1) Halve the rolls and the garlic clove.
2) Rub the cut surfaces of the rolls with the garlic.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Shell and slice the eggs.
5) Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom halves of the rolls.
6) Place the tomatoes and... - 44.1962
Golden Gate Grill
Combine egg and milk in shallow dish.
Dip 1 side of each bread slice in egg mixture, then in Parmesan cheese.
Arrange turkey on undipped side of 4 slices of the bread.
Place tomato, avocado, cilantro and red onion on turkey.
Top with Monterey Jack cheese and... - 44.0139
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Place bacon drippings, onion and green pepper in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.6667
Pocket Sandwiches With Sauce
Combine steak sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar and garlic in small bowl for glaze; set aside.
Combine beef, bread crurribs and salt in bowl; mix well.
Form beef mixture into 4 patties.
Grill 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, brushing frequently with... - 43.3492
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
1. Grease a 150 ml bowl, pan or mould with margarine, oil or butter.
2. In a small saucepan combine oysters, 25g or butter, breadcrumbs, cream, egg and seasonings.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium low flame and bring the mixture to a... - 42.8845
6 Foot Souper Sandwich
1) In a bowl combine golden onion soup with sour cream and mustard. Chill the mixture for an hour.
2) Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and spread its contents evenly on each bread half.
3) Layer the bottom half of the... - 42.7606
Emmett Kelly Cookout Hobo Steals Sandwich
Mix meat in bowl with seasonings.
Toast slices of bread on one side only.
Spread mustard on un-toasted side.
Cover mustard with 1 inch of meat mixture.
Cover bread completely, so it won't burn.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add one slice of onion, and one slice of... - 42.2752
1. Preheat oven to moderate hot.
2. Halve the loaves into long slices.
3. Spread softened enriched margarine on to the cut sides on the loaves. Arrange 3 slices of salami on the bottom loaf slices.
4. Prepare a mixture of mustard,... - 42.075
Jolly Jumbuck In A Tuckerbag Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grind lamb, mint leaves, rosemary, marjoram, parsley and onion in meat grinder.
Combine mixture with 1 egg in bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Let stand, covered, in refrigerator while preparing pastry.
Cut 8-inch... - 41.9273
Coffee And Walnut Sandwiches
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar and ground walnuts, then add the egg and mix well to make a firm dough.
Knead gently, then roll out the dough on a... - 41.9173
Paul Revere Sandwiches
Put meat, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, prepared mustard, and salt in blender container; blend till meat is chopped.
When necessary, stop blender and use rubber spatula to scrape down sides.
On floured surface, roll each biscuit to a 4-inch... - 41.8159
Walnut Refrigerator Sandwiches
Chop walnuts very fine.
Cream butter, sugars, vanilla extract and orange peel until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs until mixture is creamy.
Stir in walnuts.
Combine flour, salt and soda; stir into creamed mixture.
Shape dough into 3 or 4 rolls 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.8128
Monte Cristo Light
Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry spread on one side of each of 6 bread slices.
Place 1 ounce of turkey and 1 slice of cheese over strawberry spread on each bread slice; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs, egg white, and milk; stir well with a wire... - 41.8025
1) Mash liverwurst. Mix thoroughly with cream cheese and eggs.
2) Moisten adding enough mayonnaise.
3) Stir in onion salt, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Layer bread with butter and then liverwurst mixture.
5) Top the slices to make 6... - 41.7275
Turkey Divan Sandwiches
Cook asparagus as label directs; drain.
In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour, then milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Place toast on cookie sheet.
Top with asparagus spears, then with turkey slices and... - 41.5948
Roast Turkey Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, blend together mayonnaise, capers, Dijon style mustard and honey.
2. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly on cut side of each roll half.
3. Arrange the rest of the ingredients on the bottom half of the roll.
4. Top it with the... - 41.1793
Turkey Combination Sandwiches
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Spread whole wheat bread with mayonnaise.
Cover with turkey and poultry stuffing.
Top with cranberry sauce, then with lettuce.
Spread cheese mixture on white bread and invert on lettuce.
Secure with picks and cut diagonally into... - 41.1047
Classic Monte Cristo
Place 1 ounce each of turkey, ham, and cheese on each of 6 bread slices; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs and half-and-half; stir well with a wire whisk.
Carefully dip sandwiches into egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 40.8982
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Cook and stir ground turkey, margarine and poultry seasoning in 10-inch skillet, over medium heat, until turkey is done; drain.
Place pita breads on bottom and about halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches, (they will... - 40.8958
Zucchini Pocket Sandwich
In medium mixing bowl combine zucchini and mushrooms.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain excess liquid.
Stir in tomato, seasonings and cheese.
Split open one end of pocket bread.
Place one-fourth of the filling in each. - 40.7946
1. Combine together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and blend with the chopped meats, cheese and egg yolks.
2. Make sure that the mixture is well blended.
3. Coat the bread generously with the curry butter or mustard butter.
4. Cover... - 40.7386
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
In the same skillet, fry the eggs.
Punch a hole in the yolk so that some runs out.
Sprinkle some Tabasco sauce on the eggs and place a slice of cheese on each egg.
Cover... - 40.6842
Crusty Sandwich Homemadestyle
1) Divide the bread lengthwise being careful not to cut quite through.
2) Apply soft butter generously on one side of the bread and with French dressing on other side.
3) Top with other ingredients starting with mustard and... - 40.5281
Ntakos Cretan Sandwich
1. Arrange Greek toasts on a serving platter or on individual plates.
2. Arrange tomatoes slices on each
3. Sprinkle with oregano.
4. Arrange olives on top.
5. Scatter cheese and
6. Finally drizzle generously with olive oil.
7. Cover with plastic... - 40.3999
Savory Cheese And Nut Sandwiches
1. Mix cream cheese, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, nuts, eggs, salt, and pepper and spread equally on 6 bread slices.
2. Spread butter on rest of the 6 bread slices.
3. Put together and slices diagonally into 4 triangles.
4. Serve Savory... - 40.3908
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Using Serrated Bread Knife, thinly slice tomatoes.
Place bread on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Spread each slice with some of the mayonnaise... - 40.3298
Double Decker Reubens
Roll out Whole Wheat Pasta dough by hand or with a pasta machine to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut in four 5 inch squares.
Melt butter on electric griddle set at 325Â°F (165Â°C) or on a non electric griddle over medium low heat.
Carefully place pasta squares on... - 39.9229
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Here’s a hot turkey sandwich with a difference! Or is it a hot turkey salad with a difference? Cooked ground turkey is spooned onto pita crusts and topped with sliced tomatoes and a creamy cheese topping that melts as it heats in the oven. You’ll... - 39.8011
1. In a 9" pie plate, add almonds and microwave at HIGH for a minute and a half till lightly toasted
2. In a medium bowl, add bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish and the toasted almonds and season with pepper
3. Spread this mixture between slices of... - 39.6535
Deluxe Turkey Sandwiches
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces; arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until very tender.
Place asparagus,... - 39.3381
Salad On A Turkey Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, combine together the lettuce, onion, tomatoes, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2) Pour on the dressing and mix by tossing lightly.
3) To make the sandwiches, top a slice of bread with turkey, Swiss cheese and a liberal portion of the... - 39.0956
Lincoln Log Cabin Sandwiches
1. Spread a mixture of deviled ham with olives and cream cheese on 4 bread slices and cover with 4 other slices.
2. Spread a mixture of chicken with celery and mayonnaise on rest of the bread and cover with bread slices.
3. Cut the sandwiches into 4... - 39.0266
Deviled Turkey Sandwiches
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, green onions, celery, pimiento, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish and mix thoroughly.
2. Halve pita breads.
3. Open the pocket.
4. Use turkey mixture along with cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce to stuff the... - 38.8256
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley (if using), oregano, tarragon and pepper.
3 Thinly slice the tomatoes.
4 Place the bread on the broiler pan. Spread each slice with herbed... - 38.8213
Shrimp Caesar Sandwich
Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Slice the loaf in half lengthwise and trim off the ends.
Scoop out the inside of each half, leaving 1/2" shells
In a medium bowl,... - 38.7737
Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until... - 38.7677
Saucy Beef Pocket Sandwich
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put carrots in it and cook for 20 minutes, until soft.
2.Once done, strain and keep the carrots aside.
3.In a large bowl, put butter or margarine, apricot, salt, orange rind, nutmeg, and lemon juice and blend them... - 38.5667
Cream the butter until soft and fluffy.
Whip the cream until stiff and add to the butter.
Mix well with a wooden spoon.
Add the mustard and cayenne, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the bread with the butter and cream mixture.
Spread half the slices... - 38.4509
Vegetable And Turkey Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 38.3725
1. In a large bowl, place the butter and cheese and beat well till you have a spreading consistency
2. Spread this mixture on top of slices of white bread. Cover this with a slice of brown bread
3. Repeat this process till all the... - 38.0981
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine ground beef and onion. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Spoon off drippings.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and oregano. Cook, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 38.0544
Lacy Oat Sandwich Wafers
In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the oats, sugar, flour, milk and corn syrup; mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto foil-lined baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 37.9861
Homemade Sandwich Recipes By Category