- » Homemade Salsa
Homemade Salsa Recipes
Homemade salsa is prepared with tomatoes, chilies, onions, and cilantro with a dash of salt and a squeeze of lime juice. Apart from cilantro herbs like parsley, mint, basil, and oregano all taste exceptional when ... More »
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 47.0942
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 43.4659
1 In a large mixing bowl put all the ingredients, and mix well.
2) Taste for seasoning, adjust if needed.
3) Remove the excess liquid.
This salsa can be prepared 1 day in advance, covered and refrigerated. - 40.6994
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 40.5601
Fresh Homemade Salsa
Place tomatoes in blender and blend until they are a chunky consistency.
Add chopped onion and chopped green peppers.
Blend 20-30 seconds.
Heat pricked lime in microwave 10-20 seconds.
Cut lime and squeeze juice into salsa mixture.
Add minced... - 38.4787
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-3/4 hours or until mixture reaches desired thickness.
Pour hot mixture into hot jars, leaving 1/4-in headspace.
Process in a boiling-water bath for... - 38.0471
1) Take a large bowl and combine together chili peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
2) Stir and mix all the ingredients nicely.
3) Refrigerate overnight in a tightly sealed jar. Salsa can be stored for up to a maximum of... - 36.128
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 35.545
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 33.2201
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.6832
Place the onion in a strainer, rinse with hot water, and drain.
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Add a little more sugar if the tomatoes are acidic, but make sure the salsa does not taste of sugar.
Chill in the refrigerator for at... - 31.3365
In small bowl, combine onion, garlic and oil; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in tomatoes and hot pepper flakes; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through and flavors are blended.
Stir in coriander; season... - 31.044
Poached Eggs With Salsa Mexican
Stir together water and vinegar; place about 2 tbsp (25 mL) in each of four 3/4-cup (175 mL) custard cups.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
Break 1 egg into each cup; puncture yolks lightly with skewer.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and... - 29.8939
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander (cilanto) and lime juice in a bowl and toss to combine.
Stand for at least 30 minutes before serving. - 29.6186
Finely chop the tomatoes, onion, and chilies.
In a small bowl, combine the chopped vegetables with the cilantro, salt, and lime juice, blending well.
Let the salsa sit at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours before serving. - 27.3325
Homemade Salsa Recipes By Category