- » Homemade Salad
Homemade Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade salad recipes.
Egg Meat And Vegetable Salad
Summer time calls for cool salads. This is a video to prepare a very easy, flavor-filled 'throw-together' salad with ham, turkey, cheese and lots of fresh veggies. A highly delicious salad is so yummy that is makes a wonderful treat on its own. Incredibly... - 130.914
Indian Cantaloupe Salad
How about some spiced up fruit salad for a change. Watch this video recipe of Indian Cantaloupe Salad and try it out. This recipe uses some Indian spices to add punch to this dish. - 120.882
Betty's Exquisite Chef's Salad
If you have always wanted to toss up a salad just like a pro, here's your turn to master. It's tasty, healthy and so simple that you will look for excuses to add it to your platter. Betty's version of this salad is extremely simple and sumptuous. Just don you... - 118.729
Spicy Vegetable Salad
If you want to spice up your meal, then watch this excellent video. The video shows an interesting way to involve kids to make a simple yet appetizing salad. So see this video and have great fun to make this healthy salad for a relaxing holiday brunch and... - 118.47
Hot And Fresh Organic Salad
Hot salad - how do you like the idea? If you have never tasted this, you should not miss the opportunity to prepare this of your own and to enjoy. Go through the video to know the ingredients and process of making the salad. Enjoy a hearty and healthy salad... - 118.132
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is a delicious variant of salad. Use of Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is rustic. Use as much cheese as you like and enjoy. When you are bored of usual salad dishes, try this one. - 112.737
Easy Ceasar Salad
How about making your own ceaser salad. Watch this informative video that shows how to make a nice flavorful dressing within a few minutes. Get creative with the choice of vegetables to prepare a healthy homemade salad. This video is a must watch! - 112.585
Roasted Persimmon & Brie Salad
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare the persimmons by trimming, quartering and removing the seeds.
3. On a baking sheet, place the persimmons and bake for about 40 minutes, turning them over at half time.
4. In a large... - 109.206
Walnut And Pumpkin Salad
If you are bored of the regular raw salad that you whip up by mixing different vegetables, here is a salad which is different. This Walnut and pumpkin salad owes it taste to being cooked with different spices. After being garnished with walnuts, this dish... - 108.473
#1074 Sunday Salad
There is nothing more hearty and healthy than a light salad that is perfect when you don't feel like putting in an arduous meal together on a lazy Sunday. Very easy to make, this no-fuss vegetable salad barely takes more than 15 minutes to put together. - 88.2623
Salads are preferred appetizers all time and here is a recipe to make crunchy and healthy vegetable salad. Check out Jeanie Rose making green salad using lettuce and a few simple flavors. Quick in making and simply delicious! - 78.7346
Beet And Chicory Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Discard the leafy tops of the beets, if any, leaving 1- to 2-inch stems.
3) Wash beets in running water and shake off most of the water.
4) Tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
5) In a baking pan, place... - 50.2071
Cheesy Chef's Salad
Mash garlic clove into oil and let flavors blend as long as possible, preferably overnight.
Saute" bread cubes in 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil, drain; set aside and cool on paper towels.
Coddle egg 1 1/2 minutes in simmering water.
Tear lettuce into... - 49.0826
Wokking Chefs Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic and onion 30 seconds.
Add... - 48.2707
Salad Of Baby Onions
Rinse the tomatoes and remove the stalks.
Make several incisions in the skin with a sharp knife.
Put in the microwave oven on a double layer of kitchen paper.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Skin the tomatoes, chop coarsely and put in the bowl of... - 47.3635
1) Wash lettuce and dry the leaves.
2) Line salad bowl with crisp whole lettuce leaves.
3) Tear the rest of the leaves into bite-size pieces and arrange on top.
4) Wash and dry radicchio and tear into pieces, or shred cabbage.
5) Cut ham into... - 47.1668
Home Made Cherry Cola Salad
1) Drain the pineapples along with the cherries.
2) Preserve the juice from them.
3) Add water to the juice until it becomes 2 cups in quantity.
4) Take a pan and pour the liquid in it.
5) Place it on flame and bring to a boil.
6) Add gelatin to it and... - 47.0385
Here is a fabulous adaptation of a salad-souffle combo - Turkey-Souffle Salad is a very tasty and easy recipe to try and indulge in! A great combination of all desirable ingredients, this Turkey-Souffle Salad is just gonna sweep you off the floor. Try it to... - 47.0174
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 46.8987
Main-dish Salads Chef's Salad
1) In a bowl, place together dressing ingredients, using wire whisk or rotary beater, beat the mixture well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
3) When ready to serve, in a salad bowl, place greens and chives.
4)... - 46.6858
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.1404
This Salonika Salad is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pasta, veggies, and cheese - this Salonika Salad is something you must not want to miss out on! - 46.1229
1 In a small saucepan, add the vinegar, oil, honey, onion, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Simmer for 10 minutes.
4 In a large plastic bag, add vegetables and pour the hot mixture over them, shake... - 46.0841
1.Insert a clove in both the halves.
2.In a gallon of water, boil onion halves along with bay leaf and peppercorns for 15 minutes.
3.Take the calamari, clean it well and take its skin out and put it in the water with onions.
4.After 5... - 46.0566
Double Salad Jumbo
1. In a medium-size bowl Combine chicken with celery, parsley and seasoned salt and fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2. Let it chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
3. In a shallow dish, in separate piles place carrots and... - 45.3239
1. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, soy sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, ginger and meat; mix well.
2. Add green pepper, grapes, pineapple and pimento; toss to mix.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
4. In a serving... - 45.2477
Fresh Cantaloupe Salad
There is nothing healthier and tastier than a simple salad. Try out this delicious Fresh Cantaloupe Salad. This easy recipe works well as a dessert salad, but i also like to serve it as a healthy snack. The flavor of the fruits and cottage cheese, combine... - 45.1667
Try this delicious version of Shrimp-Asparagus Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of shrimp and asparagus, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 45.1394
Waldorf Crown Salad
Dissolve the two packages of gelatin in the boiling water.
When fully dissolved, stir in the cold water.
Refrigerate until slightly set â€” about the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Remove from the refrigerator and fold in the diced apple, sliced... - 45.0599
Three-bean Salad With Cervelat
Three-Bean Salad With Cervelat is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of three varieties of beans will surely tempt you to prepare this Three-Bean Salad With Cervelat dish on every party! - 44.9508
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 44.8071
Shrimp And Cantaloupe Salad With Lemon Mayonnaise
Combine the shrimp and cantaloupe; chill.
Put the egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender container, and whip until the mixture is frothy.
Pour the oil into a pitcher.
With the motor running, pour the oil in a very thin stream through the feed hole into... - 44.6164
Chef 's Salad
Peel the onion and cut into rings.
Slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Drain the artichoke hearts and the anchovies.
Form the anchovy fillets into rings.
Thinly slice the cucumber; wash and dry the cress and lettuce.
Peel and cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Arrange... - 44.3408
1) Select small vegetables to fit food chute.
2) Remove stem end of tomatoes. Half the tomatoes and put in in food chute.
3) In a food processor, slice all the vegetables on medium pressure. Drain.
4) Slice the cucumber and place it upright in food... - 44.1649
1) Take the halibut and vegetables in a big vessel.
2) Cook them in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Make sure not to boil them.
2) Now flake the fish and dress with sauce Louis.
3) To make the sauce Louis, take all the ingredients of sauce Louis and... - 44.155
Processor Chef Salad
1. In a food processor or using a sharp chopping knife, coarsely chop the onions and eggs separately then combine them in a large salad bowl.
2. Attach the shredding blade to the food processor bowl or use a coarse grater to shred cheese.
3. Tip cheese... - 44.1165
1) In a medium saucepan, add the chicken breast, water, celery, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken from broth, allow to cool, then... - 44.0988
Bowling Night Salad
Combine chicken, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in a kettle; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is very tender; remove from broth.
Strain broth into a 2 cup measure.
Soften gelatin in apple juice in a medium size saucepan; stir in 1 1/2... - 43.8849
Combine potatoes, beets, herring, apple, pickle, and onion.
Blend together vinegar, sugar, water, salt, and dash pepper.
Toss with beet mixture.
Pack salad into 4-cup mold or bowl; chill.
Drain and unmold on serving plate.
Cut egg in wedges; remove... - 43.7279
Insert slicing disc.
Shred lettuce; transfer to a large, shallow salad bowl.
Cut ham into lengths to fit vertically in feed tube; stack pieces, then tightly pack into tube and slice.
Following directions for potatoes (julienne strips), cut cheese into... - 43.7278
Insalada Delle 24 Ore
Blend the two lettuces.
Sprinkle with the chopped truffles.
Place the egg yolks into a blender.
On high speed slowly incorporate the oil into the egg forming a thick mayonnaise.
Blend in the anchovy, mustard, vinegar, and lemon.
Pour this dressing over the... - 43.7116
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 43.7022
Combine chicken breasts with water, onion, celery tops, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
(Save broth to add to soup for another... - 43.6168
Salad Of Red Pepper And Celery Root
Wash, core and seed peppers and cut into very fine julienne strips.
Julienne celery root with extra fine julienne blade of food processor (or by hand).
Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, chervil, tarragon and parsley with a whisk.
Gradually whisk in the... - 43.4551
Chicory And Leek Salad
1. Remove the outside leaves of the chicory if necessary. Wash and cut into pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Trim off the green foliage from the leeks and discard or use for soup.
3. Wash the leeks thoroughly to remove all grit, especially in the layers.
4. Cut... - 43.3965
Escarole Chicory And Radicchio Salad
1) Wash the chicory, radicchio and escarole. Throw away the bruised or discolored leaves. Dry using paper towels or in a salad spinner.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine together the greens, herbs and tadicchio. Use plastic wrap to cover... - 43.3705
Combine 3/4 pint wine and } pint water in a saucepan big enough to contain the fish.
Peel and quarter 2 carrots and 2 onions.
Put them into the wine mixture with 2 sticks celery, 1 bay leaf, 4 sprigs parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 6 peppercorns.
Simmer over... - 43.1468
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss... - 43.085
Cut squid bodies crosswise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices.
Cut tentacles crosswise in halves or quarters.
Bring a kettle of salted water to a boil.
Add squid pieces; simmer 15 to 30 seconds or until squid turns opaque.
Remove with a slotted spoon; rinse with... - 42.9359
Deluxe Cantaloupe Salad
Bringing to you the goodness of fruit is this simple and easy recipe for Deluxe Cantaloupe Salad. Try this and you sure are going to enjoy every bite of it. The combination of the flavors of the fruits is what makes this recipe so enjoyable. - 42.8633
1. In a pan, break eggs. Beat it on top of double boiler.
2. Add vinegar, sugar and butter. Mix it well.
3. Cook it over boiling water. Keep stirring it continuously until it becomes thick.
4. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Add whipped cream,... - 42.6805
Double Salad Jumbo
This Double Salad Jumbo will sure have your guests coming back for second helping. Needless to say about the ingredients used, this Double Salad Jumbo is also a easy salad to make and serve for any great occasion! So why no serve this very indulgent chicken... - 42.6706
1. In a small sized bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and paprika. Mix well and refrigerate.
2. In a salad bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and toss lightly. Refrigerate.
3. Just before service, add dressing and toss well. Serve... - 42.6299
Salmon On Wilted Chicory Salad
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chanterelles and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes).
Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) more oil.
Add onions, vinegar, garlic, and half the thyme; stir... - 42.5317
Citrus And Chicory Salad
Slice the chicory into rings and put into a bowl.
Peel the oranges and limes or grapefruit and cut into segments, discarding all the pith.
Add to the chicory.
Blend the oil, lemon juice and mustard together.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in... - 42.3825
Cut the melons in half and remove the seeds.
Scoop out the flesh, leaving 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) thick shells.
Dice the flesh and put it into a bowl.
Dice the cucumber and pears and mix with the melon.
Pour in the vinaigrette, toss well to mix and set aside for 1... - 42.289
Place tuna in a colander, and rinse under cold tap water 1 minute; set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
Combine 1 cup water and bouillon granules in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until all... - 42.2489
Chef's Salad Bowl
Rub large salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
In bowl combine lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
Arrange eggs, carrot strips, ham strips, and chicken strips on top of the salad.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
In screw-top jar combine... - 41.914
1. Halve the peppers, remove pith and seeds then slice into long 1/2 –inch thick strips
2. Peel onions and slice 1/4 inch thick.
3. Slice tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick wedges
4. Drain pimentos. Cut into 1/2 –inch wide strips.
5. In a... - 41.8445
Fry hamburger; drain and let cool.
Chop lettuce into bitesize pieces; chop the tomatoes, avocado and green onions.
Grate the cheese.
Add all ingredients, except the hamburger and Doritos, to lettuce.
Just before serving, add hamburger and Doritos, slightly... - 41.8162
Su No Mo No Salad
An easy to make Su No Mo No Salad. Try it for once and let me know how this Su No Mo No Salad recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 41.815
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
Garbanzo-Pasta Salad is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of pasta and garbanzo beans will surely tempt you to prepare this Garbanzo-Pasta Salad dish on every party! - 41.6279
Poultry Salad With Crayfish
Cook pullet in salt water, with the mixed vegetables, lift out of stock when tender and put it aside.
Cook crayfish in salt water with parsley and chopped caraway seeds.
Shell and put them aside.
Wash lettuce and cut into narrow strips.
Peel tomatoes, remove... - 41.6222
Salad In A Sandwich
Combine zucchini, peppers, cheese, parsley, capers and scallions and mix gently.
Beat the lemon juice with the oil and vinegar.
Then beat in anchovy paste, thyme and pepper.
Vegetable cheese mixture and dressing may be prepared ahead and refrigerated... - 41.1095
Boil 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until tender, 30 to 35 minutes; drain and cool.
Cut potatoes crosswise into Winch slices.
Dissolve chicken bouillon in hot water; add... - 40.593
Hot Iceberg Chicory Salad
In the kitchen, cook salami in a frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until lightly browned; remove from heat.
Lift out salami and set aside.
Add enough oil to pan drippings to make 1/4 cup; place in chafing dish.
Combine vinegar, sugar,... - 40.5294
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets with a knife and fork in a large mixing bowl.
Cut the tuna fish into large chunks and add the chunks to the mixing bowl.
Add the celery, garlic, onion, green pepper, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and rosemary.
Toss gently but... - 40.4236
1. Wash romaine and endives a day before serving.
2. Separate into leaves. Make halves of the outer leaves.
3. Using paper towel pat dry or spin-dry greens.
4. Place in plastic bags and refrigerate separately.
5. Wash the tomatoes and dry... - 40.3444
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over potatoes.
Add beans, sauerkraut, and celery.
Add red cabbage to boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in tarragon vinegar; mix until cabbage is... - 40.3419
If you plan to use canned cooked beans and chick peas, drain them of all their canning liquid, wash them thoroughly under cold running water, drain again and pat dry with paper towels.
If you plan to cook the beans yourself, follow the initial soaking... - 40.3293
Christmas Tree Salad
Christmas tree salad adds zing to the christmas celebrations. This Christmas tree salad is a mix of dates, cherries and cream cheese. Give this Christmas tree salad a try, I am sure you will love it. - 40.2549
Chicory Salad With Lardons
1) Clean and was chicory. Place on paper towels to absorb excess liquid. Discard discolored leaves.
2) Cut into serving pieces and again dry on paper towels. Keep covered in refrigerator till ready to serve.
3) Place paper towels in a plate.
4)... - 40.2333
Rinse chicory thoroughly and cut off bottom of stalk.
If desired, immerse a few seconds in lukewarm water to eliminate bitterness.
Divide stalk lengthwise into quarters or eighths (depending on size of stalk).
Remove skin from tomatoes and cut... - 40.1767
1) Wash and clean the chicory leaves.
2) Separate the leaves and line them decoratively on a salad bowl.
3) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
4) Spoon over the lettuce and toss to mix.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 40.1396
Layered Chef Salad
Cook barley in boiling salted water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain and cool.
Arrange layer of lettuce, ham, green pepper, barley and celery in 3-quart salad bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and dill weed; mix... - 40.1086
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Rinse immediately under running cold water; drain.
Shake oil, vinegar, salt and mustard in... - 40.0747
Chef's Salad With Chicken
Break the lettuce into leaves and arrange in a large salad bowl.
Add the chicken, tongue, cheese, egg, onion and olives.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar.
Just before serving,... - 40.0181
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, and adding bouillon granules and basil.
Add cereal, celery, green onions, and green pepper to rice, tossing well.
Combine apple juice and vinegar; add half of juice mixture to rice... - 39.9786
1. Use a blender or food processor to blend the ingredients of Balsamic Herb Dressing.
2. Transfer to an airtight container, cover and store till used.
2. Take a large salad bowl, add cabbage, currants, corn, apple, celery and... - 39.9738
Carrots and fruit salad is a healthy way to start or end a meal. You can even enjoy it as a snack or quick meal. This low fat and calorie salad is one, you will fall in love with. - 39.9443
Crab-corn Vinaigrette Salad
Use poultry or kitchen shears to cut shells; remove meat and break into small pieces.
Combine corn, red and green peppers, carrots, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
Add crab meat.
Mix together oil, lemon juice, lime juice and sugar in small bowl.
Pour... - 39.9014
Perfect Patio Salad
Cut lemon into halves; extract juice and reserve for preparing the salad dressing mix.
Add the lemon halves, seasoned salt, bay leaf, and onion to the boiling water.
Following package directions, add macaroni and cook until tender.
Drain and... - 39.8058
Chefs Salad Bowl
1) Tear the salad green into bite size pieces and make the carrot curls.
2) In a salad bowl, put the cucumber, onion, avocado, salad greens, carrot curls, tomatoes and radishes.
3) Liberally sprinkle with salad herbs, salad salt and cracked black... - 39.7929
Make Ahead Chef's Salad
Arrange lettuce in an even layer in a shallow 4-quart serving dish.
Top with carrots, green onions, celery, chicken, and olives.
In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, red onion, garlic, herb seasoning, and paprika.
Season to taste with salt and... - 39.7135
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, stir nuts over medium-high heat until toasted, 7 to 8 minutes.
Pour from pan and let stand.
In pan, combine millet and broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until millet is tender to bite... - 39.6073
Molded Chefs Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, combine vegetables and dressing; let stand about 20 minutes to marinate.
Fold vegetables, ham and cheese into... - 39.5984
Drop red pepper strips into boiling water for 45 seconds, remove with a slotted spoon, and drop into a bowl of ice water.
Repeat procedure with green pepper and celery.
Drain vegetables, add mushrooms and chill.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar in... - 39.5939
Raspberry Ribbon Salad
Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in raspberries, pineapple, and pecans.
Spoon 1 1/2 cups gelatin mixture into a lightly oiled 9-cup mold; chill until... - 39.5569
Rub a large wooden salad bowl with the whole clove of garlic.
Add anchovy fillets.
Rub bowl again with the garlic and anchovies; mash together forming a paste.
Blend in, stirring vigorously, the lemon juice, Burgundy, olive oil, oregano, and pepper.
(If... - 39.5388
Chef's Salad From Chef Shekhar
For dressing mix olive oil & balsamic vinegar along with salt & pepper.
Grill the asparagus & cut it in 4 inches stick.Cut tomatoes & artichokes into wedges.
Mix all the ingredients along with dressing & serve chilled. - 39.402
Remove tentacles from each squid and set aside; turn body section (mantle) inside-out, wash thoroughly to remove all grit, and return to right side.
Cut mantles into bite-size pieces; place tentacles and mantle pieces in small saucepan.
Add the lemon half and... - 39.3323
1. In a bowl place potatoes, pour over wine and chill.
2. Just before serving, mix the remaining ingredients and add undrained potatoes. - 39.2465
Brown ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning mix, water, seasoned salt and beans.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Reserve some of the tomato wedges, avocado slices and tortilla chips for garnish.
Combine the rest with remaining ingredients in... - 39.1866
1.Start by removing the shells from the cold, hard cooked eggs and cut a large piece from the top of each
2.Take out the yolks and mix them to form a paste with butter, cream, mustard, cayenne, salt and anchovy paste.
3.Put this mixture... - 39.1707
Cut the carrots into thin strips and combine in a large bowl with the green pepper, cucumber, onions and potatoes.
Toss together until well combined.
Add the cubes of sole and mix gently.
Beat together the remaining ingredients into a... - 39.0385
Brussels Chef's Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, add brussels sprouts, ham, chicken, cheese, celery and lettuce. Toss well to mix all.
2) Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
3) In a small bowl, add in cider vinegar, salad oil, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix... - 39.0236
Chef's Salad Bowl
This flavorful Chef's Salad Bowl gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Chef's Salad Bowl for you to try; enjoy! - 39.01
1) In a screw-top jar place first 7 ingredients and shake.
2) In a serving platter place lettuce, arrange beef, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and radishes.
3) Serve with dressing. - 38.9186
Homemade Salad Recipes By Category