- » Homemade Rub
Homemade Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade rub recipes.
Smoked Spare Ribs With Homemade Dry Rub
1. In a small bowl, combine all the dry rub ingredients. Mix well, and set aside.
2. On a plate, place spare ribs, pull and remove silver skin attached on the back.
3. Cover rib with mustard. Rub to spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle dry rub liberally... - 107.707
Homemade Creole Rub And Seasoning
If you store a box of creole rub and seasoning in your kitchen, you don't need to worry about seasoning your raw food materials anymore. Prepare this easy mix and stock up in an airtight container. You are going to enjoy some real delicious food by using this... - 101.884
You May Also Like!
1. Select a piece of pork without bones. Do not wash but wipe it dry.
2. Mix saltpetre, sugar and salt and rub into pork. Put into a dish and keep in the refrigerator.
3. Turn daily for a fortnight. It is then ready for use. - 25.3777
Lamb On The Bone
1. Saw the leg of lamb into four or five pieces leaving the meat on the bone.
2. Grind together mint, green chillies and garlic.
3. Add lime juice and rub over meat.
4. Melt fat in a shallow pan. Brown meat lightly.
5. Reduce fire and cook covered over slow... - 44.2387
Divide the butter into 3 equal portions.
Coarsely rub one-third of the butter into the flour, then add a little water and mix into a smooth dough.
Don't add too much water, or the mixture will become sticky.
Mould the second portion of the butter into a small... - 27.1714
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7409
Suet Crust Pastry
Sift the flour and salt together and rub in the suet lightly with the fingertips.
Add just sufficient water to mix to a soft but not sticky dough, using a knife and your fingers.
Turn onto a floured board and pat into a smooth ball.
Use as required. - 23.2234
Pork Loins With Prunes
Make a pocket in the loin by cutting, with a sharp knife, to within 1/2 in. of both ends; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pit prunes; peel and dice apple, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Stuff pocket with prunes and apple.
Roll meat firmly around filling, secure... - 32.2631
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Farm Style Homemade Sausage
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Use to stuff sausage casings or form into patties.
In either case, pan-fry or bake on a rack until crisp but not dry. - 32.2798
Homemade Breakfast Sausage
Breakfast sausage patties are easy to make and much better when done yourself. Learn how to make your own in less than 10 minutes. - 95.1854
Homemade Bbq Spare Ribs
Whether you are entertaining Labor Day weekend or hosting a tailgate at home, homemade BBQ ribs makes for a great addition to your platter. Finger licking good, making “fall off the bone” tender BBQ ribs at home doesn’t require cumbersome effort. IN... - 101.966
Homemade Rub Recipes By Category