- » Homemade Roll
Homemade Roll Recipes
A homemade roll refers to a bread roll preparation which is made of flour, eggs, butter, sugar, yeast, salt and water. The homemade roll recipe varies from household to household. In order to prepare a homemade roll, ... More »
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 124.566
Homemade Dinner Rolls
This is a very nice and easy recipe to make Dinner Rolls at home. They taste great and you can have it with some butter. Homemade Dinner Rolls taste better than those bought from the store. - 122.267
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
Raw Vegetable Nori Rolls
Asian sushi has gained enough popularity and here is a healthy version of nori rolls. Check out chef Santiago showing how to make Nori Rolls using vegan nori sheets, some vegetables and seasonings. Ideal for lunch. - 96.0457
Elegant Norris Rolls
Try the tongue tickling Japanese delight Norris rolls and enjoy a sumptuous snack in minutes. Treat your loves ones with this healthy delight and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Karen you can pick such novel cooking... - 93.164
Stuffed Zucchini With Ricotta Filling
It’s the summer and if your wanting to get the best out of a zucchini then this is a recipe to try out! Let Serena show you how to get this made! - 92.4907
Classic, comforting Nori rolls are an indispensable part of all Japanese meals. Kate Magic tells you how to wrap these yummy, sticky rolls to perfection using the best and fresh raw ingredients. Serve it with a dash of wasabi and pickled ginger and you have a... - 84.068
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a large baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast, and salt; stir until well blended.
4. In a saucepan, take sour cream, water and butter; cook... - 49.7998
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a 9 inch Swiss roll tin and line with greaseproof paper .
3) In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until thick and creamy.
4) Sift the flour and ground almonds and fold into... - 46.8355
Ice Box Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 400-425 degrees Fahrenheit.
1 In a bowl, soften yeast in lukewarm water.
2 Scald the milk.
3 Add shortening, sugar, salt and potatoes to the scalded milk.
4 Allow to cool to lukewarm.
5 Combine the milk... - 46.182
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.8932
Freckled Butterhorn Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk.
Add butter, sugar, eggs, salt and 4 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in wheat germ and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes.
Place in... - 45.8849
Favorite Pull Apart Rolls
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add boiling water; mix well.
Cool to 110°-115°.
Dissolve yeast in 'warm water.
Add yeast mixture and eggs to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add salt, baking powder, baking soda and 5 cups flour; beat until... - 45.7086
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add egg, oil, salt and flour.
Put in bowl covered with damp cloth.
Take out and use as needed.
When making rolls, let rise in a warm place.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 44.2391
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup,... - 43.2385
How To Roll A Joint
Place roast fat side down, unrolled.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, 2 cloves garlic and pot.
Secure with kitchen cord and picks.
Rub with salt and pepper and remaining garlic.
Roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan, in 3250 oven, 25 minutes... - 40.231
Deviled Flank Rolls
1. With mallet pound thick end of steak to flatten slightly.
2. Use meat tenderizer as per label directions.
3. Over surface of steak spread deviled ham and roll up from long side, skewering securely at 1-inch intervals and cut the rolled meat into 1... - 39.5036
Rising On Ice Rolls
Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, salt & yeast.
Combine milk, water & margarine, heat to very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add liquid to dry ingredients & beat 2 minutes with mixer.
Add eggs & 3/4 cup flour; beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in additional flour to... - 38.1545
Ice Box Rolls
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add shortening, sugar, salt and potato to the milk, which has been scalded.
Cool to lukewarm and add to yeast.
Mix thoroughly, add well beaten eggs and sufficient flour to make a very stiff dough.
Turn out on floured board and... - 36.7431
Onion Twist Rolls
1. In a small bowl, place onion soup mix and sour cream and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 187.5C (375F).
3. Roll crescent roll dough into rectangular shape and cut into half crosswise.
4. Cut each half cross section ie 4 pieces,... - 33.9694
Homemade Dinner Rolls
In a mixing bowl combine flour, yeast, sugar, milk powder and salt. Mix 1 minute. Next add water and half of the beaten egg. Mix. Add butter. Knead by hand until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30... - 33.1934
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Divide the crescent rolls and spread with the liverwurst.
3) Then cut each roll into 4 triangles and sprinkle with the onion and bacon.
4) Roll up the triangles, place over a baking sheet and bake in... - 31.5249
1. Add the butter, shortening or margarine, sugar and salt to the scalded milk; let it cool.
2. Moisten the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to the cooled milk. Add 3 cups of the flour and beat thoroughly. Cover the mixing bowl with a clean cloth and let... - 31.5216
Make-ahead Chicken-chile Rolls
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thin between pieces of wax paper. Top each piece of chicken with one strip of cheese and 2 tablespoons chiles; roll up. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in a bowl; place melted butter in a separate bowl.... - 22.0849
Homemade Roll Recipes By Category