- » Homemade Roast Potatoes
Homemade Roast Potatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Roast Potatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Roast Potatoes recipes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the potatoes. Cover and cook over a gentle heat, shaking the pan occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
If the potatoes are fairly large, pour the butter and potatoes into an ovenproof dish, cover and... - 19.6369
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Scrub potatoes and cut them into halves or quarters.
Use a nonstick baking dish, or a baking dish lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray or lined with a baking pan liner.
Place potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with... - 29.7935
Roasted Caraway Potatoes
Combine all ingredients.
Stir well to coat.
Place in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 25.1932
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain, then toss in a little oil.
2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together with a small pinch of salt, then toss the... - 30.6883
Roasted Potatoes make an irresistible snack, especially when they are seasoned with garlic, pepper, lemon juice and thyme. Brunch on these Roasted Potatoes today with savory tomato dip and tell me if you liked it. If you think you have suggestions for this... - 34.2138
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
Goose dishes are truly exotic, of which this Roast Goose With Sweet Potato and Apple Dressing is next to heavenly! Yes, here's a simple recipe for this extremely tasty dish and I bet, you're sure gonna fall in love with this! - 46.473
Put olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Accent, basil, oregano, rosemary and garlic in blender, and blend.
Marinate the lamb with mixture at least 12 hours before cooking.
Place the meat in a roasting pan, surrounded by potatoes.
Pour balance of marinade... - 34.6026
Homemade Sprouted Moong With Potatoes
not only add taste and texture, but also nutrients to any food. Vandana Karani presents a lip-smacking bean sprout and potato dish that makes for a healthful and tasty addition to your dinner tale. After all, what could be a better way to get the best of both... - 117.153
Oven Fried Sweet Potato With Basil Aioli
Are you in search of a delicious appetizer? This Oven Fried Sweet Potato with Basil Aioli recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe right here on this page now. - 115.794
Homemade Tari Bhaji
When it comes to making dry curries at home, Sindhis definitely take away the cake. This classic vegetarian dish is a perfect amalgamation of flavorful vegetables and zesty spices. Simple to make and good to eat, this tasty dish makes for a delectable... - 113.311
Homemade Achari Masala
Homemade masalas are unbeatable. This one is an easy blend of few spices. Achari masala can be used in a number of recipes. - 0
Pot Roast Supreme
I simply love this recipe of Pot Roast Supreme as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Pot Roast Supreme is a must try! - 47.1752
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
This Potato Chantilly is one of the most sought-after picks among my peers. Here's is a relatively simple and easy to make recipe for Potato Chantilly you can try. It's sure to be a hit among your peers too! - 37.8755
Combine potatoes, butter or margarine, onion, egg yolks, crumbs and cream.
Add seasonings, a little at a time, to taste.
Pile stuffing lightly into neck and body cavities of chicken.
Do not pack.
The amount is approximately enough to fill a... - 31.3823
Extra Crispy Roast Potatoes recipe. Delicious in their own right. What we've been craving is something in between. These potatoes work well as a brunch or dinner side. - 0
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.8626
1) Parboil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
2) Combine the potatoes together with the onion, mint, soured cream and horse-radish, mix well.
3) Inside each slice of beef, place spoonfuls of the mixture and roll up.
4) On a oval platter, pile... - 36.902
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Scrub potatoes well, and dry with paper towels.
Rub each with a little salad oil, and arrange on small baking sheet.
Cooking time will be approximately 1 hour at 350 Ã‚Â°F., so put potatoes in 1 hour before pork roast is done.
Test potatoes with fork for... - 28.8198
Oven Browned Potatoes
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Mix vegetable oil or meat drippings and seasoned salt in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; arrange potatoes in a single layer in pan.
3. Bake along with roast... - 22.0765
Casserole Roasted Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large, heavy, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 36.3541
1. Wash and boil the gram. (If gram is soaked for a couple of hours it will boil more easily.)
2. Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces.
3. When gram is half cooked add potatoes.
4. Boil till potatoes are soft. Add salt.
5. Roast fenugreek using a little... - 45.095
Crunchy Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until just tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
Place in a salad bowl with onions, eggs, capers and peanuts.
Drizzle olive oil over salad, season to taste and toss. - 35.3672
Roast Wild Duck
Singe, draw and clean; wash inside and outside thoroughly.
Combine olive oil, salt and pepper, and brush bird all over with mixture.
Insert apple in cavity, and place bird, breast side up, on rack in open shallow pan.
Arrange bacon strips over breast,... - 34.3881
Oven Pot Roast
Combine flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, paprika and garlic.
Rub into meat on all sides.
Put meat in roasting pan and put under broiler.
Brown well on all sides, turning often.
Remove meat from oven and set oven control at 375 degrees.
Lift... - 42.0355
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Martini Pot Roast
1) In a paper bag, mix flour and white pepper.
2) To this, add the pot roast and shake well to coat with the flour mixture.
3) In a large heavy iron skillet, heat the corn oil, until the pan is very hot.
4) In the hot skillet, put the... - 45.5941
Autumn Pork Roast
Place roast in a large baking pan.
Arrange potatoes, carrots, onions and pumpkin around roast.
Add water to pan.
Sprinkle meat and vegetables with sage and pepper; dot vegetables with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°;... - 41.5188
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
Place potatoes in a slow cooker.
Trim fat from roast; brown in hot oil on all sides in a skillet.
Place meat in the slow cooker.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet; saute onion until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire... - 40.9319
Yankee Pot Roast And Vegetables
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Cut into serving pieces; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine vegetables, bay leaves, rosemary and thyme in slow cooker.
Place beef over vegetables in slow cooker.
Pour broth over beef.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 1/2 to 9... - 42.5243
Herbed Pot Roast
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil.
Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over meat.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Add carrots, potatoes, onion and water.
Cover and bake for 1 hour or until vegetables... - 39.6607
Pot Roast Meat Loaf
Mix the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a mixing bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in center of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Peel potatoes and onions and slice 1/4 inch thick.
Scrape the... - 39.7212
1) Sauté onion and green pepper gently until almost done.
2) Stir in mushrooms and again cook for 2 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and mix in rest of the ingredients except cheese.
4) Take a cake tin (8 inches by 4 inches), grease it and... - 44.334
1. Preheat the oven to (190ºc/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. To prepare the cabbage, plunge it into boiling salted water, boil for 2 minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, melt the butter add the onion and lamb and fry gently for a few minutes,... - 44.4543
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
Thick Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup
You just can't beat a nice thick chunky homemade chicken soup on a cold winter day and this recipe is just what you need. This easy and economical and the ideal comfort food to savor, especially if you've picked up a cold flu! Watch Barry in his VirginKitchen... - 117.894
Homemade Gluvine Aka Mulled Wine
1. In a large pot, boil the water along with honey and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the honey and sugar into the water.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cloves, star anise, all spice pods, oranges, lemon juice, lemon rind, dried tart cherries... - 128.441
Glazed Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 350F
2)Take the Leg of the Lamb and rub it with a mixture of basil, salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow, roasting pan place the lamb on the rack.
4) Roast the lamb till the meat thermometer reads a temperature of... - 42.8763
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 43.769
Chicken With Mandarins
This Chicken With Mandarins is a unique meat and fruit combination! Try out this mindblowing roasting chicken and madarin orange dish for a casual or party dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Chicken With Mandarins is welcome ! - 39.5615
Oven-baked Beef Stew
Combine the roast, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, salt, sugar, tapioca and pepper in a large roasting pan or Dutch oven; mix well.
Pour the vegetable juice cocktail over the beef mixture.
Bake, tightly covered, at 275 degrees for 4 hours, leaving the oven... - 35.4377
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 111.336
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
Intoxicated Pork Chops
A gay Italian recipe.
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil, garlic and parsley in a wide saucepan with lid and when hot put in the chops.
Fry over gentle heat until golden on both sides, about 15 minutes.
Add the wine, cover the pan closely and... - 34.1881
Black Molhi Of Beef
Fry meat in 2 tbs of melted ghee and put into pressure cooker with masala water and cook for 12-15 mins.
Heat remaining ghee in pan and fry the minced onion till brown.
Add ground masala and fry well, adding a little ghee if needed.
Stir in meat and... - 43.3922
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
Lambbone And Limabean Soup
1) In soup kettle, add bones and trimmings.
2) Add beans and water and keep aside for 2 hours.
3) Stir onion and celery and boil slowly. Skim the foam from top. Simmer for two hours.
4) Take off trimmings and bone.
5) Mince meat on the bone and add to... - 40.5963
Wash the chicken, pull off all fat that can be removed, stuff the cavity with the basil, and truss.
Set the chicken, breast side up, in a heavy saucepan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour in the chicken broth (broth need not completely cover the... - 43.2208
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
1 Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 On a large sheet of heavy aluminum foil, place the meat
3 Sprinkle the meat with soup mix.
4 Fold the foil, airtight, around it.
5 Place in a baking pan.
6 Bake for about 3... - 32.7448
Brown Pork Hash
Brown meat and potatoes in hot butter.
Add onion, salt, pepper, and enough boiling hot water or bouillon to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
The water must be absorbed.
Stir in sherry. - 34.1927
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 47.9268
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the cubes of brown bread in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the margarine in a large frying pan.
Add the celery and onion and, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, saute for 5 minutes, until lightly brown.
Pour the saute into... - 32.357
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Hot Turkey Picnic Sandwiches
In a large kettle, bring broth and seasonings to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually add to boiling broth.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add cream and browning sauce.
Place each slice of turkey on a slice of bread; top with a spoonful of mashed... - 38.0011
Idaho Lamb Hash
Saute onion in butter.
Stir in flour and cook slowly over low heat for 3 minutes, until light golden brown.
Gradually stir in stock.
Add celery and parsley and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Make sure that lamb is free of gristle.
Add lamb and... - 36.3423
Pork And Kraut
1) In a skillet, brown meat.
2) In a slow cooker arrange the meat and then combine sauerkraut, water, onion, potato, soup, caraway seeds, and apple.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast, cover, and cook for 10 hours on low.
4) Season to taste... - 39.5738
Mock Brunswick Stew
Cut meat into bite-size pieces, and place in saucepan.
Cover with consomme, and add tomatoes.
Bring just to boil.
Add wine and seasonings, and reduce heat to simmer.
Meantime cook frozen lima beans separately, following package directions, and boil... - 36.4891
Chicken With Mandarins
1) Combine orange juice, orange rind, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Keep the juice mixture aside.
2) In a glass baking dish place chicken.
3) Sprinkle chicken cavity with salt and pepper.
4) Truss the chicken with string by tying its legs... - 44.7091
In 3-quart casserole, cook bacon, covered with paper toweling, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till crisp.
Reserve drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 46.9263
Veal A La Mode
1. Brown veal in shortening in a Dutch oven or electric frying pan.
2. Sprinkle with salad-dressing mix; stir in wine. Heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer, turning meat once or twice, 1 hour. Add onions; simmer for 30 minutes. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 33.7906
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and cut into thin strips.
Cut each slice of meat into four.
Mix the salt, pepper and flour and use to coat the meat.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan.
Fry the meat for 2 minutes on each side or until well... - 44.1117
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.2085
Pork Chops With Sage
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Put your potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes—you only want to parboil them—then drain and allow to steam dry.
Lay your pork chops on a board and insert a small paring knife horizontally... - 44.8058
Madeira Steak With Rosti
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, put potatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and, when cool enough to handle, remove the peel.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
3. In a bowl, crush peppercorns and season... - 47.2404
Savory Beef-vegetable Casserole
Saute onions in drippings 2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery and carrots.
Turn heat low, and cover.
Let mixture simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in next 6 ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
If necessary, pour in a little water; amount will depend... - 43.0983
Deep-dish Chicken Pie
Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water in large saucepan 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain, saving 1 cup of liquid for next step.
While vegetables cook, saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in saucepan; stir in... - 35.6625
Just thought of posting this one. This is much easier than my other version. - 36.2179
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown meat in oil.
Add onion, water, seasoned salt, pepper and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat and vegetables are... - 41.354
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 39.6823
Fireside Chicken-vegetable Stew
Wash chicken, wipe and cut in serving pieces.
Run cut surface of lemon over meat surfaces.
Saute' legs, wings and breast sections slowly on both sides in melted butter or margarine until golden, watching that butter doesn't burn.
Add remaining chicken pieces,... - 42.4502
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 96.301
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 44.4899
Old World Sunday Beef Dinner
I first tasted this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner and do... - 43.7122
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven until hot; add lamb, browning on all sides.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium;... - 39.796
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 104.913
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983