- » Homemade Rabbit
Homemade Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade rabbit recipes.
Tasty Homemade Rabbit Fry
A rare dish in many households. Not many would dare to eat it, but I dared to try this dish. It's absolutely delicious and the rabbit meat if cooked well, can be very succulent and tasty. - 0
You May Also Like!
Wash rabbit thoroughly inside and out under cold water.
Cut into serving pieces, and place in bowl.
Make marinade by combining next 5 ingredients.
Pour over rabbit, cover and soak several hours in refrigerator.
Remove rabbit, drain and pat dry with paper... - 42.8809
Pour hot Welsh Rabbit over well-seasoned, broiled ripe tomatoes on buttered toast. - 20.4825
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
1. Combine the beer, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and the liquid red-pepper seasoning in the top of a double boiler; warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in the cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in... - 26.6352
Cheese And Corn Rabbit
1. Saute the green pepper and the onion in the butter or margarine until tender in the upper part of a double boiler, or a chafing dish; add the seasonings, milk and corn and cook slowly 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce. When the... - 30.9054
Cheese And Vegetable Rabbit
1. Saute the green pepper and onion in the butter or margarine in a chafing dish or double boiler over hot water until the onion is golden.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add the cheese, salt and a few grains of pepper. Stir until the cheese is... - 34.1056
Cacerola De Conejo (rabbit Casserole)
Combine flour with salt and pepper.
Dredge rabbit pieces in mixture.
Heat 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 tablespoons salad oil in skillet; add meat, onion and garlic.
Turn meat to color all sides light golden.
Set oven at 350 Ã‚Â°F., and scrape contents of pan... - 40.724
1. Let the beer stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mustard with a little of the milk to make a smooth paste. Put into a chafing dish or the upper part of a double boiler over hot water and add the remaining milk and the cheese. Heat,... - 26.1609
Chicken rabbit has a beautiful taste. Chicken Rabbit gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and eggs, flavored with mustard. Chicken Rabbit is cherished worldwide. - 33.5329
Rabbit With Tarragon Sauce
In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, tarragon, salt and pepper.
Add the rabbit pieces, one at a time, and shake well.
In a large skillet, melt butter; add oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces, a few at a time, until browned.
Add broth; cover and simmer for... - 33.0535
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk, tomato soup and the red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in the... - 32.8577
Homemade Rabbit Recipes By Category