- » Homemade Rabbit
Homemade Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade rabbit recipes.
Pour hot Welsh Rabbit over well-seasoned, broiled ripe tomatoes on buttered toast. - 18.403
Cacerola De Conejo (rabbit Casserole)
Combine flour with salt and pepper.
Dredge rabbit pieces in mixture.
Heat 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 tablespoons salad oil in skillet; add meat, onion and garlic.
Turn meat to color all sides light golden.
Set oven at 350 Ã‚Â°F., and scrape contents of pan... - 39.041
Wash rabbit thoroughly inside and out under cold water.
Cut into serving pieces, and place in bowl.
Make marinade by combining next 5 ingredients.
Pour over rabbit, cover and soak several hours in refrigerator.
Remove rabbit, drain and pat dry with paper... - 41.058
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
1. Combine the beer, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and the liquid red-pepper seasoning in the top of a double boiler; warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in the cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in... - 25.1784
Shred the cheese and set aside.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and place over a very low heat until ale or beer is hot.
Add the cheese arid stir until it has melted.
Pour over hot toast triangles. - 23.1927
1. Let the beer stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mustard with a little of the milk to make a smooth paste. Put into a chafing dish or the upper part of a double boiler over hot water and add the remaining milk and the cheese. Heat,... - 24.015
Cheese And Vegetable Rabbit
1. Saute the green pepper and onion in the butter or margarine in a chafing dish or double boiler over hot water until the onion is golden.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add the cheese, salt and a few grains of pepper. Stir until the cheese is... - 32.2977
Rabbit With Tarragon Sauce
In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, tarragon, salt and pepper.
Add the rabbit pieces, one at a time, and shake well.
In a large skillet, melt butter; add oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces, a few at a time, until browned.
Add broth; cover and simmer for... - 30.3868
Cheese And Corn Rabbit
1. Saute the green pepper and the onion in the butter or margarine until tender in the upper part of a double boiler, or a chafing dish; add the seasonings, milk and corn and cook slowly 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce. When the... - 28.9044
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk, tomato soup and the red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in the... - 31.7395
In a saucepan, combine soup, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Stir to blend.
Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Place toasted bread slices in shallow 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Top each with 2 pieces bacon, a tomato slice, and 2 or 3... - 33.3084
Chicken rabbit has a beautiful taste. Chicken Rabbit gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and eggs, flavored with mustard. Chicken Rabbit is cherished worldwide. - 32.1357
Rabbit Cooked In Garlic And Wine
1. Make portions out of the rabbit, cover with the wine and marinate overnight.
2. In a frying pan gently heat some oil and fry the garlic and then the rabbit portions until brown on both sides.
3. Once the rabbit is cooked pour in the wine marinade,... - 33.6279
Baked Rabbit With Pasta
Have you ever eaten rabbit? If no then do check this out. The Chef bakes the rabbit in red wine and it tastes so yummy. The rabbit is served with the pasta which gives a different flavour to the dish. Do watch the interesting video. - 79.0935
Deviled Rabbit Soup
Heat the fat and fry the chopped onions in this for a few minutes.
Add diced bacon and apple and cook for a further few minutes, then work in the curry powder and flour.
Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, and stir until smooth.
Put in the rabbit... - 41.3809
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0
Roasted Rabbit With Relishing Stuffing
Wipe rabbit all over with lemon slice, pressing the juice out as you do so.
To make the stuffing, combine all the ingredients.Work well together with the hands.
Fill the cavity with the loose forcemeat stuffing.
Lay on a... - 44.022
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 25.2706
Ragout Of Duck Or Chicken
This ragout of suck or chicken can be prepared with either of the two poultry meats. A herbed and spiced meat ragout, the duck or chicken ragout is made with a handful of ingredients and is really comforting and saviry when served with rice or in a bowl with... - 37.191
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 42.4761
Season rabbit or chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute in butter 10 minutes until brown.
Saute onions in butter remaining in saucepan until lightly browned.
Return chicken to pan.
Add tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, herbs, Tabasco and 1... - 42.3698
Note the 1/3 fat proportion.
To this add 1 egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon of any combination of ground pepper, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, thyme, oregano, sage, savory or basil, plus appropriate spirits and citrus peel.
Forcemeat is what eggs are to a... - 33.4594
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1036
Victorian Jugged Hare With Forcemeat Balls
Cut the rabbit into 12 pieces.
Pat dry with a cloth.
Shake each piece in a bag with the 3 tbsp flour.
Melt the 1/4 cup butter and brown the rabbit pieces on all sides over medium heat.
Prepare the cooking containers.
You will need a large pot, a rack to fit... - 43.3673
Delicious Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, cream butter and sugar.
3) To this, slowly add eggs, and beat until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Sift flour. Keep aside.
5) In another bowl, combine soda and buttermilk.
6) In a 9 inch... - 47.9599
Pasta With Hare Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add bacon, onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook gently, until they have changed colour slightly.
Then add dried mushrooms, thyme, seasoning, and finally, the hare.
Cook for a few minutes, then sprinkle on the... - 42.3471
Homemade Rabbit Recipes By Category