- » Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Homemade Pumpkin Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pumpkin soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pumpkin soup recipes.
Hearty Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup is a clear indication that autumn has arrived! And no, you don’t really need a big list of fancy-schmancy ingredients to make this quintessential fall-favorite. Just fresh pumpkins and a few pantry staples and you have a nutritious,... - 118.847
Homemade Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup makes for a yummy first-course for your holiday feast. Easy to make and extremely good to eat, the rich, velvety pumpkin soup can be made in an hour or less. What better way to make use of sweet, vibrant pumpkins than blend them into luscious... - 100.696
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 1: Preparation
The holiday season can do serious harms to your waistline. However, if you are wary of gorging into calorie-dense meat and pies, then something as light yet feisty like pumpkin soup will ensure that you enjoy your Thanksgiving treat to the fullest. Filling... - 64.2677
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 2: Preparation Cont.
Be it Halloween or Thanksgiving, your holiday platter is incomplete without hearty, delicious pumpkin soup that just oozes with fall's bounties. This video features an extremely simple recipe on pumpkin soup that is sure to get you drooling and inspire you to... - 63.5558
Homemade pumpkin Soup
1. In small saucepan, melt margarine. Add onion and pepper; cook until soft but not brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in flour; stir in milk, pumpkin, 1 cup water, broth mix, and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened... - 31.2906
You May Also Like!
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
Saute leek in hot fat until tender and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in the flour.
Add chicken broth slowly, and return to the heat.
Bring to a boil, and cook until thickened.
Add pumpkin and milk.
Reheat thoroughly, and season with salt, pepper and... - 33.2204
Easy Pumpkin Tomato Soup
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add tomatoes, pumpkin, broth, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the pumpkin is tender.
2. Puree in the container of an... - 26.6773
Ginger Pumpkin Bisque
1 In a 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Add the shallots, onion, and gingerroot and cook until tender. Stir in the flour. Carefully add the chicken broth and cider all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the... - 31.2661
Spicy Pumpkin Bisque
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add broth and seasonings, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Combine half-and-half and pumpkin, mix well.
Stir in pumpkin mixture and tomatoes cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.9458
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Don't open a can of soup, make some homemade. Perhaps you have one can of pumpkin left after your holiday, I can show you how to make soup of this can of pumpkin. Easy to prepare, this soup contains, chicken broth or chicken stock, pumpkin puree, onions, and... - 0
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
Curried Pumpkin Bisque
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pumpkin, broth, onions, garlic, curry powder, and seasoned salt.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Carefully puree the hot soup in 2 or 3 batches in a blender or food... - 34.5418
In 3-quart saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add shallots; saute until tender.
Stir in broth, pumpkin, thyme, pepper, nutmeg and allspice; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add cream; continue cooking until hot but not boiling. (If using homemade broth,... - 34.9681
Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Stock
Peel the pumpkin or squash and dice into 1" cubes.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Add the pumpkin and onions.
Stir to coat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Add the stock, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or... - 46.9591