- » Homemade Pumpkin Roll
Homemade Pumpkin Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pumpkin roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pumpkin roll recipes.
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 1: Preparation
The holiday season can do serious harms to your waistline. However, if you are wary of gorging into calorie-dense meat and pies, then something as light yet feisty like pumpkin soup will ensure that you enjoy your Thanksgiving treat to the fullest. Filling... - 64.2677
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 2: Preparation Cont.
Be it Halloween or Thanksgiving, your holiday platter is incomplete without hearty, delicious pumpkin soup that just oozes with fall's bounties. This video features an extremely simple recipe on pumpkin soup that is sure to get you drooling and inspire you to... - 63.5558
Pumpkin Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour a 17 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in honey, pumpkin, and lemon juice.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 44.0464
New Fashioned Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Skinny Piecrust. Roll out to an 11-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into an 8-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, skim milk, brown... - 39.141
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie is an amazingle baked pie recipe that you will simply find effortless and satisfying. I am sure you would love the deadly combination of pumpkin and heavy cream. - 44.5235
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Make praline layer: Prepare the piecrust mix, or make single-crust pastry from your own favorite recipe. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate; trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with... - 39.6138
Barbecued Pumpkin Pizza
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make topping, heat oil on barbecue plate (griddle) for 2-3 minutes or until hot, add pumpkin and onion and cook for 5 minutes each side or until soft and golden. Set aside.
2. Divide dough into four portions and roll... - 34.4447
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween pumpkin fudge. - 103.806
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and use to line pie pan building up a high fluted edge.
Spoon mincemeat into pastry-lined pan and spread evenly.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, molasses, salt, spices, liquid and egg and beat with rotary beater until... - 39.4002
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 44.824
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.9493
I Heart Pumpkin Pie
Morgan here makes one the Holiday classics – the Pumpkin Pie. Make sure that you use fresh Pumpkin to make it for that beautiful flavor. Watch and learn how to make this perfect Holiday dessert from this video. Enjoy and serve with cream! - 125.618
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 103.254
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
Molasses Gingerbread Men
1. Sift the flour, pumpkin-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in molasses.
3. Add flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.... - 34.4056
Nectar Mince Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with one-half the pastry.
Cream together butter and sugar and blend in molasses and salt Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add mincemeat, raisins, nuts and orange rind.
Pour filling into pastry lined pie... - 39.8305
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049