- » Homemade Puff
Homemade Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade puff recipes.
Homemade Rough Puff Pastry
Sieve flour and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Cut fat into small pieces, add to flour and toss lightly so each piece of fat is coated with flour.
Add lemon juice and water to flour and fat and mix lightly with the blade of a knife making sure the pieces... - 40.47
Basic Homemade Puff Pastry
1) Mix 1/4cup butter with 1 3/4 cups of flour in a blender.
2) Add 1/2 cup cold water to mix the dry ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture into ball and wrap in the wax paper. Keep in the freezer for 15 minutes to make chill
4) Mix 3/4 cup butter with the... - 36.8386
Homemade Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee - Khari Biscuit
1. In a food processor, add the all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper & turmeric powder. Pulse the processor for a minute.
2. Add the butter (cut into pieces), small quantities at a time and pulse the processor again to incorporate... - 0
You May Also Like!
Homemade Strawberry Cream Puffs
1. Make basic cream puff paste.
2. Drop paste by rounded tablespoonfuls into 6 even mounds, 2 inches apart, on an ungreased large cooky sheet.
3. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 40 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
4.... - 32.34
Lemon Cream Puffs
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Lemon Cream Puffs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Lemon Cream Puffs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 43.98
Cream Puff Heart
This Cream Puff Heart is an irresistible cream and strawberries filled puff that is going to feature as a topmost item of your dinner dessert menu, if you taste it just once. Do come back here to share your views on this Cream Puff Heart . - 48.2622
Mix first 7 ingredients, and beat well until light.
Shape into balls, and chill well.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Serve at once. - 29.5101
Homemade Pecan Puffs
Early on day:
1. In bowl, cream shortening with 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Then beat in flour, salt, and vanilla. Carefully fold in pecans.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 10 to 12... - 35.6777
Little Cream Puffs
Why not try this Little Cream Puffs? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Little Cream Puffs to believe it! - 37.2028
This Anchovy Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Anchovy Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply... - 39.6885
Potato Puff Cheese D'oeuvres
This Potato Puff Cheese d'Oeuvres is a very popular combination within my circle. Potato being an all-time favorite, this Potato Puff Cheese d'Oeuvres is enjoyed by my whole family, friends and guests! - 29.5644
Fish Portion Puff
Place frozen fish portions on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle melted butter over portions.
Broil about 4 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, egg yolks, dip mix, and parsley; mix thoroughly.
Fold in stiffly... - 35.5211
Gmo Free Homemade Cereal
If you do not want to eat genetically modified cereal, this is a great way to make organic, homemade cereal free of preservatives, colorings and flavorings. This is a wonderful alternative to the regular junk cereals that you find in your supermarkets and to... - 84.3795
Homemade Puff Recipes By Category