- » Homemade Pudding
Homemade Pudding Recipes
Homemade pudding is a popular American dessert. This sweet is mainly baked, steamed or boiled. With leftover quick bread, milk, baking soda and other common ingredients homemade pudding can be prepared in a short ... More »
Chocolate Pear Pudding And Cucumber Water
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it... - 119.515
Sinful Chocolate Pear Pudding
Wanna indulge in a sinful treat…here is a delcious chocolate pear pudding for you. Its creamy, its chocolaty and above all its so yummilicous that you would not keep your hands off it. So, watch the video and learn from Nigella how to bring this sinful... - 114.855
Easy Banana Pudding (crowd Pleasing)
Here is the Diva's easy to go banana pudding. She makes this when she needs a dessert to serve to a big crowd. It's super easy & quick to whip up, doubles wonderfully and everybody will love this stuff! - 112.726
Classic Bread Pudding
Nothing like digging into a nice spoonful of the soft bread pudding after a meal! Make this simple bread pudding, see the recipe being shown in this video with ease! - 72.2697
Healthy Comfort Pudding
If digging into sweet gooey-desserts is the only to make you feel good, then this comforting, simple and versatile comfort pudding will surely do the trick. Ruth shares a simple, easy-to-make, finger-licking good pudding that is both healthy and tasty. Try it... - 67.1302
Lite Surprise Pudding
1. Get the oven started and preheat it to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Line 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with aluminium foil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine... - 48.8235
Pickled Pork With Pease Pudding
Weigh the pork and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
Soak the pork in cold water for about 12 hours.
Wash the peas, pour over boiling water to cover and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Drain off the water and put the... - 48.4795
Avocado Chiffon Pudding
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds, scoop out pulp and mash to make about 2 cups of smooth puree.
Heat milk in a small pan over low heat.
Add 1 tbsp milk to egg yolk and blend well.
Pour egg yolk into milk and stir for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in gelatine and... - 48.3881
Figgy Pudding is very tasty. The Combination of honey and port wine gives the Figgy Pudding a awesome taste. - 47.9269
1) Mix cold water and gelatin and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a double boiler, beat egg yolks and combine with milk and sugar.
3) Cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens, ensure to stir constantly.
4) Mix in gelatin... - 47.9093
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
1. Place 2/3 cup of evaporated milk for 10 to 15 minutes in the chiller until icicles start to form
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the pudding mix, gelatin, nutmeg, 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk and water. Give a good stir.
3. Place... - 47.7185
Holy Land Pudding
To make the crust, mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir in enough milk and water to make a soft dough.
Roll out on to a lightly floured surface and use two-thirds of it to line a 2.5 litre/4 1/2 pint pudding-basin which has been lightly... - 47.5519
1) In a covered saucepan, heat oil and gently sauté chopped stalks and whole mushrooms for 10 minutes in it.
2) Take a basin; mix together flour, stuffing mix, dried milk or soya flour and salt in it and rub in fat or oil.
3) With a fork, mix this to... - 46.8434
Steamed Apple Prune Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in molasses.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Stir in fruits.
Then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pack in greased 1 1/2 -quart pudding mold.
Cover... - 46.3444
Mr Hyde Blood Pudding
Combine onions and pork fat with pork stock in a large saucepan.
Lower heat and simmer very slowly 1 hour.
Blend lard with flour over low heat.
Stir in milk.
Stir constantly until bubbling.
Boil down to half its... - 46.259
Prune Batter Pudding
1 Make a thick batter of the flour, eggs, milk mixed with water, oil, salt, sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
Beat until there are no lumps in the batter.
Rest for 1 hour.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
3 Thickly grease an ovenproof dish with... - 46.2521
Green Pea Pudding
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Stir in garlic salt, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add onions and cook until soft and golden.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs and cream together.
Add to onion mixture.
Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart... - 46.0774
1) Grease a 10-cup mixing bowl properly and sprinkle it lightly with sugar. Tap out the excess, if any. Use jelly-roll slices to line the side and bottom.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Remove the pan from the heat and add... - 46.0515
1. Strain the jam through a fine sieve and throw away the solids.
2. Divide the cake into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices using a serrated knife.
3. Cut 5 slices of cake diagonally, spread one side of all the slices with the jam and keep it aside. (If... - 45.6539
Prepare a steamer.
Butter a heatproof basin and a square of greaseproof or foil to cover it.
Cream the butter at room temperature with the sugar, grated orange and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Gently stir in the flour sifted with the... - 45.3537
1. In a mixing bowl lightly beat eggs with a wire whisk; gradually beat in milk mixture.
2. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl combine together milks, milk powder, vanilla, sugar, lemon peel, and nutmeg and stir to dissolve the milk powder.
3. Microwave... - 45.3178
Winter Land Pudding
To make batter, sift together flour and baking powder.
Slowly stir in milk, add raisins and vanilla.
Pour into 9 x 9" pan.
To make custard, dissolve brown sugar and butter with boiling water and vanilla.
Pour over batter.
Bake in moderate 350Â°F oven until... - 45.289
1) Mix the mincemeat with one-third of the apple and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it followed by shredded suet or butter or margarine.
3) Mix in vigorously and add enough water to make a good dough.
4)... - 45.2553
1. Cream together yolk of eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Pour boiling milk over. Return to heat and cook to a custard consistency.
3. Remove from heat. Add gelatine dissolved in a little warm water. Mix well.
4. Cool and fold in stiffly beaten... - 45.1056
A Greengage Pudding
1. Wash and dry the greengages
2. Cut the greengages in half and discard the stones
3. Place the greengages in a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon
4. Leave to soak for 1 hour
5. Coat a shallow earthenware baking dish with the oil.
6. Heat the... - 45.0995
Drain fat, leaving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Add turkey, spaghetti, cheese, gravy, and salt and pepper to taste.
Heavily grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and sprinkle soft bread crumbs over bottom and sides.
Fill with turkey mixture,... - 45.0215
1 In a pan, boil the milk.
2 Cook and allow it to thicken till it is reduced to half.
3 In a bowl, dissolve cornflour in water.
4 Stir in to the milk, and cook until thick.
5 In a separate pan, cook sugar and water until it reaches a sticky syrup... - 44.9405
Chickpea And Aubergine Pudding
Mix the flour and suet and slowly stir in the milk to make a light dough.
Roll out lightly and put one third to one side.
Use the larger piece to line a 1.5 litre/2 Vz pint pudding basin, trying not to handle the dough too much.
Cut the aubergines into 1... - 44.8685
Poor Man's Pudding
Combine the brown sugar, water and butter in a saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
Cream the shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Beat in the vanilla and... - 44.7735
My Winter Pudding
1) In a bowl, combine flour and suet .
2) Make a smooth dough with the milk.
3) Spread the dough out into a large circle by rolling.
4) Cut a quarter out of the circle and keep to a side,as this will be used to make the lid of the pudding.
5)... - 44.7472
Wash yams; drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape).
Cool, peel and place in large bowl.
Mash until smooth.
Add butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, lemon peel, juice and salt; mix well.
Spoon... - 44.7277
Bake Well Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a buttered 900 ml ovenproof pie dish, add the cake crumbs and spoon over the jam.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the ground almonds or hazelnuts.
4) Then mix thoroughly... - 44.7028
1. Grease a form pan or charlotte mold with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar whisk lightly to combine. Avoid beating.
4. Stir in the milk and blend well.
5. Add the citron... - 44.5984
1) In a bowl add milk and soak sago overnight.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Butter the molds.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
5) Stir in sago and milk with soda.
6) Stir in breadcrumbs and Sultanas. Mix lightly.
7) Flavor with... - 44.2872
Pear Sponge Pudding
Drain the pears, reserving the juice.
Put the juice in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove the cinnamon stick and leave the juice to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the... - 44.1962
Poor Man's Pudding
1) In a bowl, add in the chopped suet, raisins, currants and grated bread. Give it a little toss.
2) Now add the flour that has been sifted with baking powder and brown sugar.
3) Pour in the milk and for a smooth batter.
4) In a well greased mould,... - 44.1559
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold milk and allow if to soften.
3. Place heat in the microwave or over a double boiler until the gelatin dissolves completely. Keep warm.
4. In a large mixing... - 43.9886
All Time Favorite Puff Pudding
1. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, lemon rind until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually, add egg yolks and beat well.
3. Add lemon juice, flour, cereal, milk and mix well.
4. Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
5. In a greased 8-inch, pour... - 43.9362
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of sugar, molasses, spices, butter, salt and yam.
3.Stir in eggs and milk.
4.Add yams and stir well.
5.Take a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6.Bake for 1 1/2... - 43.8958
Yorkshire Season Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In 2 oz. fat, sauté onion gently for 3 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bread with milk and mash well.
4) Stir in onion and fat from pan.
5) Season with salt and pepper and then... - 43.7947
1. Use a fruit board and knife to chop the citron, peel, raisins and currants. Place in a bowl.
2. Grind the suet in a mincer or food chopper and add to the fruit.
3. Add the spices to the mixture and keep aside.
4. Into another bowl, sift... - 43.7548
Devil's Food Pudding
Sift flour, soda and salt together.
Melt chocolate in double boiler; add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cream shortening with remaining 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs and beat.
Stir in chocolate... - 43.7402
Macaroon Angel Pudding
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Beat egg whites with salt till fluffy. Gently add sugar and beat till the mixture forms a peak.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Combine crumbs, baking powder, coconut, and nuts.
5) Fold into egg-white... - 43.286
Combine salmon with rice and put in a well-greased 2 or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until wilted.
Beat eggs with the salt, pepper, thyme, and milk.
Add onion, and pour over the mixture in the casserole.
Bake in a moderate... - 43.2622
1. Chop the nuts finely
2. Whip the egg whites till stiff
3. Cut the fruits into small pieces and then leave them to soak in brandy and other flavoring ingredients.
4. Add the custard to the freezer and then turn the handle till it is... - 43.1835
Parson's Tipsy Pudding
1) Prepare the custard and allow it to chill for a minimum of 8 hours.
2) Line the sides and bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with 28 split ladyfingers. Sprinkle dish with almonds.
3) All over the ladyfingers, pour ½ cup sherry.... - 43.0931
Place squash in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring to break apart.
Stir in sugar and spices.
Microwave at High 2 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
In small bowl combine egg and buttermilk.
Add a small amount of hot... - 43.0767
Combine sugar, flour, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg.
Add small amount of milk; blend.
Stir into remaining milk.
Cook in double boiler, stirring constantly.
Cool; add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Chill; pour into sherbet glasses.
Melt chocolate over... - 42.9862
Sift together sugar, flour, salt and soda.
Beat egg and add vanilla, fruit cocktail and juice.
Turn into greased dish - do not have it too thick.
Over top sprinkle a mixture of brown sugar and chopped nuts.
Bake 3/4 hour at 325 Â°F.
Serve with whipped cream... - 42.9533
The paradise pudding is a flavorful and delicious pudding made with marshmalllows, cherries and blanched almonds. With added crushed macaroons and nuts along with whipped cream, the paradise puding is a frozen dessert. - 42.7434
Prune Tutti F Rutti Pudding
The colorful fruit makes this light steamed sponge pudding look very attractive.
Select 3 large prunes and put in a saucepan with water to cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes, then leave to soak.
Snip the flesh off the pits of the remaining prunes with... - 42.5731
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Line a shallow flat bottomed oblong pie pan with waxed paper.
3. Slit the lady fingers lengthwise into half.
4. Stir the rum into the coffee.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the... - 42.4771
Devil's Food Pudding
Sift flour, soda, and salt together.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler; add 1/2 c of the sugar and 1/2 c of the milk; stir until thickened.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Add remaining 1 c sugar gradually, while continuing to work... - 42.3813
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
2. In a saucepan, add the grape juice or loganberry juice and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the softened gelatin and lemon juice... - 42.0575
Peel and core the apples and cut into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration, then sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
Toast the bread slices in a moderate oven (350° F) for 10-12 minutes, until they are lightly browned and very... - 41.6176
1. Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water.
2. Drain the fruit, adding the juice to the jelly.
3. Make the jelly and fruit juice up to 3/4 pint with cold water. Leave in a cool place.
4. Beat the egg slightly, blend with the cornflour.
5. Heat the milk until... - 41.4942
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/180° C.
2. Remove crusts and place bread pieces in a food processor. Make into coarse bread crumbs.
3. Butter a 1 pint soufflé dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolk, sugar and milk. Using a fork,... - 41.4018
1) Wash, skin, and core pears.
2) Preheat slow oven (325°F.)
3) Put the pears into 1-quart casserole.
4) Add sugar into the centers keeping aside 1/4 cup for custard.
5) Mix 1/4 cup sugar, the salt, mace, and cornstarch.
6) Gently beat... - 41.3583
Easy Figgy Pudding
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
In a bowl, combine carrots', cranberries, brown sugar, oil, honey, and eggs.
Add carrot mixture to dry ingredients.
Pour into greased 7-cup mold.
Bake in a 325-degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until it tests... - 41.2849
Poor Man S Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean rice in water and mix all the ingredients.
3) Take a buttered casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 3 hours. To prevent rice from settling, stir the pudding... - 41.2692
1) Combine together the gelatin, sugar, ½ teaspoon salt and milk in a saucepan.
2) Over medium heat, stir the mixture till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Chill the mixture till it is partially set.
4) Add the vanilla and stir well.
5) Fold in the... - 41.2123
Gooseberry Crunchy Pudding
Place gooseberries in solid container, sprinkle with the sugar and cover with foil.
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet and stand the gooseberries on thetrivet.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4... - 41.1713
Mix bread cubes, cheese and onions.
Saute mushrooms and celery in butter; add lemon juice.
Cook, stirring, until juice evaporates.
Stir into bread mixture.
Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish.
Beat eggs with milk, salt and thyme; pour over mushroom mixture.
Place... - 41.0953
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, heat peanut butter on High for 30 seconds, until softened.
2. Stir in 1 cup of milk and cook on High for 1 minute; stir once after 30 seconds.
3. In another large mixing bowl, transfer the peanut butter... - 40.7753
1) In a blender, mix together cottage cheese, butter milk, sweetener and cherry extract.
2) Blend it for 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a cup, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
4) Stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
5) In... - 40.7206
1) Wash the young rhubarb stalks and trim properly.
2) Slice into 1-inch long slices.
3) In a thick-bottomed saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons butter.
4) Gently bring it to a boil, by constant stirring.
5)... - 40.3838
Pear Pudding De Luxe
Coarsely dice pears and put into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with a mixture of the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and mace; mix lightly.
Combine in a bowl the rolled oats, flour, and brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in... - 40.3793
Sausages Cooked In Pudding
Make the pudding batter by sifting the flour, with a good pinch of salt, into a bowl.
Form a well in the middle with the back of a wooden spoon and put in it the eggs, combined with a little milk.
Amalgamate the flour and liquid slowly by stirring from the... - 40.3122
1)Make Milkmaid Kesar Kulfi Mix as per the instructions on the pack, but do not pour into moulds.
2)In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the bread slices till they turn golden brown.
3)Layer a shallow dish with fried bread.
4)Spread the Kesar Kulfi... - 40.2667
1. Do not defrost frozen fruit; top and tail fresh blackcurrants, rinse and drain them and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft and pale, then gradually beat in the eggs and add to it.
3. Sift the... - 40.1439
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to the instructions given in the package.
2. Add peach puree and 1/3 cup whipped topping to the pudding and stir well.
3. In each of the three 6-ounce dessert dishes, fill 1/3 of the dish with... - 40.1246
Pour And Bake Pear Pudding
Drain pear halves, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Score the round side of each pear half by making shallow crosswise cuts across the top.
Set pears and syrup aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine flour and granulated sugar.
Cover and blend or... - 39.9738
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it gelatin, sugar, milk and salt.
2) Cook mixture over medium heat until thick and smooth in consistency, stirring constantly. Chill.
3) Add vanilla and fold in coconut along with cream.
4) Chill for about 4 hours or... - 39.7264
1. Boil the water with grated lemon rind and sugar.
2. Blend the cornflour with the lemon juice.
3. Strain sugar solution on to blended cornflour.
4. Return to pan and boil for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Whip the white of egg stiffly and fold into the mixture when it... - 39.7203
Butterscotch Farina Pudding
1. In a saucepan, add milk, cereal, sugar, eggs, salt and mix well.
2. Bring the contents of the saucepan to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Continue to cook, and add butter, cover and remove from heat. Allow to stand
4. Into 6-ounce... - 39.5204
1. Cream margarine and sugar.
2. Beat eggs and add gradually beating mixture well with each addition of egg.
3. Sift flour and baking powder together. Fold in gradually.
4. Grease a pudding mould. Decorate with cherries. Pour in the mixture to fill three... - 39.509
Rinse fillets; drain.
Cut into small pieces and sprinkle with salt.
Put fish through food chopper using finest blade.
Mix ground fish with cornstarch and nutmeg.
Put through chopper 4 more times. (A blender may be used instead of food chopper but the milk and... - 38.9219
Half Hour Pudding
Add sugar, corn syrup; cream.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add milk, vanilla and raisins.
Put in baking dish. - 38.5515
Floating Island Pudding
Beat 3 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs slightly.
Add sugar and salt, mix well and add hot milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook in top of double boiler until it coats the spoon, stirring constantly.
Pour into large pan.
Beat remaining egg whites... - 38.4807
1) In a saucepan put corn flour water and grated lemon rind. Blend and boil stirring frequently.
2) Cook for 1-2 minutes, take the pan off heat and stir sugar and lemon juice.
3) Keep aside for about 5 minutes till cool enough.
4) Beat egg whites till... - 38.0491
Generously butter a 2-quart baking dish.
Arrange alternating layers of green peppers, tomatoes, hominy, cracker crumbs and cheese in dish, dotting each layer with a bit of butter.
Combine half-and-half, eggs, cumin, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and... - 37.9297
English Autumn Pudding
1. Quarter the apples, remove the cores and peel, then slice them into a saucepan. Add the plums, blackberries and apple juice. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes until tender. Sweeten, if necessary, with a little sugar or honey, although the fruit... - 37.8761
1. Bone and flake the salmon
2. In a saucepan, heat milk, butter and salt, add egg yolks and bread to it and cut into small pieces
3. Turn the heat off, add lemon juice and chili sauce and mix into the salmon well
4. Beat egg whites till stiff and fold... - 37.797
Stir whole wheat flour to fluff it up, then measure.
Sift flour 3 times with baking powder and salt, returning the bran left in sifter to the flour mixture and stirring it in.
Cream butter, blend in sugar, add egg, and beat well until smooth and fluffy.
Add... - 37.0853
Cracked Wheat Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, slowly heat the milk with the cracked wheat, molasses, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon stick. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl... - 36.9807
Pear Upside Down Pudding
1. Sprinkle base of a greased and lined, deep 23 cm/9 in round cake tin with demerara sugar. Arrange cherries and pears, cut side down, over base (a).
2. Place butter, flour, sugar and eggs in a food processor and process until smooth. Stir in walnuts.... - 35.6453
Baked Prune Pudding
Mix cracker crumbs thoroughly with the baking powder; then combine all ingredients thoroughly, and turn into a buttered glass baking dish (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x1 3/4 inches).
Bake in a moderately slow oven (325° F.) for 45 minutes.
Pudding is still soft when... - 35.4605
Citrus Delicious Pudding
1. Place sugar and butter in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, lemon and orange rinds and lemon and orange juices.
2. Place egg yolks and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Stir into citrus mixture.
3. Place egg whites in a bowl and... - 35.3072
Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until it is light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks and stir in the milk.
Sift together the flour and cocoa powder over the creamed mixture then beat well together.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff then fold... - 35.3053
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers... - 34.7431
Choc Self Saucing Pudding
1. Sift together flours, cocoa, malted milk and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in caster sugar. Combine milk and eggs and stir into flour mixture. Spoon batter into a greased 8 cup/2 litre/3 1/2 pt capacity ovenproof dish.
2. To make sauce, place chocolate,... - 34.5198
Wheat Flake Pudding
Beat granulated sugar into beaten eggs.
Then add salt, allspice, and molasses, and stir until well mixed.
Add vanilla extract and milk; then stir until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Next add whole-wheat cereal flakes.
Pour, into greased or oiled 1-qt... - 34.4535
Prune Crumble Pudding
Put prunes in greased 1-quart shallow baking dish.
Add lemon juice and prune liquid.
Work remaining ingredients together to consistency of fine crumbs; sprinkle over prunes.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with milk. - 34.2418
Princess Dii's Nanny's Favorite Pudding
1. Whip in the egg lightly and add the sugar.
2. Add in the milk to make up to 1 cup and mix into the flour and baking powder.
3. Into a large saucepan add 1 lb fresh berries, or 1 can berries, or 1 packet frozen berries, add the hatter and bring to a... - 34.1315
Roly Poly Pudding
1. Turn on the steamer.
2. Prepare the suet crust pastry. On a floured pastry, roll it out into an 8 inch square.
3. Using a spatula, spread jam or mincemeat over the pastry, leaving a margin of 1 inch all round without filling.
4. With water dampen... - 34.0464
About 3 hours before serving: Place 1 teaspoon graham-cracker crumbs in each paper cup.
In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, whip cream; fold in pineapple.
Drop 1 teaspoon of mixture into each paper cup; sprinkle with some of graham-cracker crumbs; top... - 33.2844
Melt chocolate and add remaining ingredients, folding in egg whites.
Pour into greased mold, cover tightly and steam 30 minutes.
Serves 6. - 33.2232
Frozen Prune Pudding
Cook prunes until tender, remove pits and mash pulp.
Beat eggs and beat in confectioners' sugar gradually.
Add prunes, orange juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Freeze in refrigerator tray until firm.
Serves 6. - 33.1325
Millet And Pear Pudding
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently toast the millet over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn.
2. Add the milk, apple juice, sultanas and cinnamon. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes; stir occasionally to... - 32.8652
Homemade Pudding Recipes By Category