- » Homemade Potato
Homemade Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade potato recipes.
Baked Potato With Vegetables
Looking for something to bake? Want to try something new? Then try this version of the baked potato! It wouldn’t turn you down. Watch the video for your guide - 132.158
Lyonnaise Style Browned Potatoes
Potatoes turn out in their best form when cooked simply with a few seasonings. Here is a recipe from wegmansfoodmarket.com to make a potato side dish with potatoes such as Yukon Gold or otherwise. Great to accompany meats such as pork, ham or chicken roast. - 124.624
Spiced Potatoes With Onion And Peppers
Here is a super simple recipe for a side dish, specially for holidays or Thanksgiving. This spiced potatoes with onion and peppers is a fabulous recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The dish is wonderfully flavored with a homemade pumpkin spice... - 112.171
Homemade Potato And Pork Rolls
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then do try this one. Potato and Pork Rolls is a delicious appetizer and can be made so easily. If you're inviting friends over, then do make these Rolls. - 108.858
Anytime Ranch Potatoes
For all the potato lovers, here is a great recipe by Chef Amy that you can easily replicate at home. Anytime Ranch Potatoes are really convenient as they can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Watch the video now. - 95.1842
Homemade Potato Cakes
Homemade Potato Cakes are a multipurpose dish that can either be used as a snack or a side dish. It is easy to prepare and this video shows you the directions it. So enjoy this crisp treat. - 92.799
Bored of eating the same boiled or mashed potatoes and wish you could add some newness to the versatile tubers? Chef Todd Mohr brings to you a highly innovative and simply scrumptious method to prepare potatoes. Try this at home and get out of the... - 90.2842
Chef's Special Mashed Potatoes With Horseradish
Do you like experimenting with flavors in your kitchen? Try this brilliant recipe of Mashed potatoes with Horseradish. This dish combines some great flavors together. Watch this video now to learn how you can replicate the dish at home. - 85.5632
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. In a saucepan heat salted water and boil potatoes in it until done.
3. Drain out potatoes from water.
4. Put potatoes through potato ricer or food mill.
5. Keep the potatoes aside to cool.
6. In a bowl add 2 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.7847
1. Wash and boil the gram. (If gram is soaked for a couple of hours it will boil more easily.)
2. Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces.
3. When gram is half cooked add potatoes.
4. Boil till potatoes are soft. Add salt.
5. Roast fenugreek using a little... - 44.9141
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Soften the potatoes by cooking them in boiling water.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter, 1 egg, 2 egg yolks,... - 44.8702
Would you like to try a special dauphinoise potatoes recipe? It is an effortless side dish.I bet you haven't tried any french dish like dauphinoise potatoes. Yes it is highly recommended, you must try this fabulous recipe. - 42.7406
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, pastry mixture, salt, pepper and nutmeg and beat with a wooden spoon until well blended and smooth.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
3. In a deep fat fryer... - 42.267
I grew up eating this nomad potatoes frequently and am happy to share this recipe with you. I prepare this recipe as a side dish every month or even more often. A real hit every time, this nomad potatoes is not to be missed! - 41.8561
1) In a very large bowl, put the margarine and on high power, heat for 30 seconds to melt.
2) To this, add the onion and then season with salt and pepper.
3) Cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
4) Now, add the parsley.
5)... - 41.1124
Cook potatoes as usual in salted water until tender.
Add cream cheese in pieces.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Beat until smooth and fluffy.
Scrape into 2 quart (2 L) casserole.
Place dabs of butter here and there over top of potatoes.
Sprinkle... - 40.8317
French Lyonnaise Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Boil the potato slices in water for 1 minute and drain the excess water.
3) Sauté the onion in the butter or margarine until translucent.
4) Take a greased 2 pint (1 litre) 5 cup casserole... - 39.8754
1. Peel potatoes and slice into thing strips.
2. Scatter the potato sticks on a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Spoon butter cream and sprinkle seasonings, parsley and cheese over the potatoes.
4. Make a packet, sealing it tightly so... - 39.8534
Vegetable Staffed Potato
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine broccoli, mushrooms, green onion, red pepper, and 2 teaspoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cook covered, on high 2-3 minutes or... - 39.3613
1) Preheat the oven to 350"F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a cake pan and set aside.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and sauté onion and gently fry until transparent.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, egg, cheese and... - 38.819
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Brush casserole with some of the oil.
Place one-third of potatoes in casserole; add one-third of tomatoes and drizzle with one-third of remaining oil.
Spread... - 38.6741
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter until onion is soft, then add potatoes, the 2 tablespoons pars ley, and broth.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about... - 38.5633
Potatoes And Aubergines Cooked In Whole Spices
Place 3 tablespoons of the chopped fresh coriander, the mint, 2 of the green chillies, chopped, and spring onions in a food processor and grind them for about 1 minute.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion seeds, curry leaves, garlic and shredded ginger... - 38.2332
With melon bailer, scoop out 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls of potatoes.
Boil in salted water 5 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Melt butter in frying pan.
Add potato balls.
Cover and cook on medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes until tender... - 38.0904
This Potato Chantilly is one of the most sought-after picks among my peers. Here's is a relatively simple and easy to make recipe for Potato Chantilly you can try. It's sure to be a hit among your peers too! - 37.9891
Mixed Seafood Potato Coquilles
Force mashed potatoes through star nozzle of pastry bag and outline rims or scallop shells; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in large frying pan.
Cook garlic, onion, shallot and mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in scallops and... - 37.5466
1. Wash the potatoes with the skin and wrap in silver foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Keep the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
3. Remove a small bit of paper and skin from the top. Make a hole in the potato by scooping... - 37.509
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degree F.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut a thin slice off the base of potatoes.
4. Place a potato on the chopping board, cut side down and thinly slice, leaving about... - 36.845
1.Preheat the oven to 380 degree F and grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
2.Wash potatoes, pat dry and peel.
3. Slice into wafer-thin slices and place in a bowl..
4. Melt butter in a small pan and add seasonings.
5. Drizzle butter... - 36.6843
I found out an amazing way to use potatoes by making this dish. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Potato Sambal as a Side Dish . This Indian recipe is a delight to serve and enjoy. Trust me! I am saying that you must try this recipe. - 35.8213
Bake the potatoes in a preheated 425° F.
oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until they are soft, halve them lengthwise, and scoop the potato out of the shells with a spoon, reserving the shells for another use.
Force the scooped-out potato through a ricer or... - 35.4593
Peel and boil potatoes until tender.
Mash with butter and seasonings and whip or put through a food mill to remove all lumps.
Correct the seasoning, add eggs and yolks and blend well.
To make rosettes, force potatoes through a large rosette tube of a pastry... - 35.328
Combine potato and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until potato is almost tender.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine apple and lemon juice.
Toss; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking... - 35.0192
Brussels Sprouts And Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts And Potatoes consists of an interesting blend of oregano falovred potatoes and sprouts.This exotic preparation is fused with black pepper and garlic flavors and can be served with some other unconventional recipes. Brussels Sprouts And... - 34.8643
Potato And Salami Hotpot
Place salami and bacon in a large pan with whole onions, each studded with a clove.
Add water, bay leaves and bouquet garni.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 40 minutes.
Skim off any fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer for a further 30 minutes or until... - 34.7103
1) In a heavy skillet, heat the butter and saute potato and onion slices, turning frequently, until golden-brown and tender for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley on top.
3) Serve hot with some bread. - 34.7034
Peel and boil potatoes until tender.
Mash with butter and seasonings and whip or put through a food mill to remove all lumps.
Correct the seasoning, add eggs and yolks and blend well.
To make rosettes, force potatoes through a large rosette tube of a pastry... - 34.7006
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of lyonnaise potatoes. Stock up on plenty of bags of potatoes as you will want to make this dish time and again. It is the perfect choice for side dish. A family favorite that is feasted upon... - 34.678
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 33.469
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large heavy skillet or deep fryer, heat 1 inch oil to 350°F.
Add potatoes and fry in small batches until they start to brown but are not completely cooked, about 5 minutes.
Drain on paper towels, then place potatoes in a... - 33.2337
Potatoes And Turnips
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 45 minutes, or until done.
Cut potatoes into halves lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
Add turnip and butter, and mix well.
Beat in enough hot milk to make mixture light and fluffy.
Season with salt... - 32.9444
Drive Em Wild Potatoes
Peel and quarter potatoes.
Cook in boiling water about 25 minutes or until fork tender.
Drain well and return to same pan.
Add sour cream and butter.
Mash well with potato masher or electric mixer.
Stir in bacon and 2 tablespoons chives.
Add Mozzarella ch - 32.9309
1. In a skillet, heat the shortening and add the potatoes to the hot oil
2. Add the onions and the salt to the potatoes and cook till tender
3. Add the pimiento and the parsley and mix carefully. Cook till the potatoes are tender and cooked through.... - 32.8772
Saute bacon until crisp and remove from pan.
Stir onion, flour, sugar, salt and mustard into the bacon fat, then add the consomme and cook until thickened.
Stir in egg and vinegar mixed together; cook 2 minutes longer.
Add potatoes, and reheat... - 32.7309
Homemade Potato Chips
1. Wash the potatoes and then slice them to about 1/8th of an inch thick
2. Soak the slices for 2 hours or more to crisp up in cold water. Ensure that the soaking water is changed twice during the soaking time.
3. Drain and dry them just before... - 32.0025
Blanch the potatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, then drain.
Fry the onion in butter for a few minutes, without colouring.
Layer the onion, potatoes and seasoning in a buttered 2 pint (5 cup) casserole, finishing with a layer of potatoes.
Pour over any... - 31.7003
Cook potatoes in large amount of boiling, salted water till tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Shake over low heat till thoroughly dry.
Mash; measure 2 1/2 cups.
Beat in enough hot milk to make potatoes fluffy.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon into six... - 31.3888
Saute onion in butter in large skillet until tender.
Add potatoes and enough water to cover; mix well.
Cook, covered, until potatoes are tender.
Stir in browning sauce, salt and pepper.
Serve with pork chops. - 31.3069
Potato Topped Frankfurters
Microwave potatoes as directed on package.
Stir in parsley, onion and mustard.
Cut frankfurters lengthwise, being careful not to cut completely through.
Place cut side up in baking dish, 12 X 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Spread about 3 tablespoons potato mixture on each... - 31.1845
1)Heat butter with oil in a skillet.
2) Add potatoes and onions and seasonings and saute till potatoes are tender and onions are pale brown in colour.
SERVING ... - 30.9139
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/8-inch slices, cutting only 3/4 through.
Place cut side up in greased oblong baking dish, 11 x7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Brush with margarine; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in 375° oven, brushing with margarine once or twice, 45... - 30.91
Day before, or early on day:
1. In large saucepan of boiling salted water, boil potatoes, covered, until tender; drain.
2. In large mixer bowl, place potatoes, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and butter; beat, at medium speed, until well mixed. Add pepper, nutmeg, and... - 30.8414
Heat water to boiling in large saucepan; add salt and potatoes; cover, lower heat; cook 20 minutes.
While potatoes cook, combine chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4 cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
Drain potatoes; place in baking dish,... - 30.3704
Cook the potatoes in their skint until nearly soft.
Peel and slice thinly.
Slice the onions thinly across and cook them slowly in the butter in a frying-pan until just golden coloured.
Remove the onions and keep them hot.
Toss the potatoes in the fat as for... - 30.3197
1. Wash potatoes, prick with fork, place around outer edge of turntable, cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until tender. Stand for ten minutes. Combine bacon, spinach and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Slice tops from potatoes, scoop out... - 30.2702
Dijon Mustard-coated Potatoes
In large pot of boiling salted water, parboil potatoes over high heat about 12 minutes, or until barely tender.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add warm potatoes and toss well.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 to... - 30.2427
Add potatoes to boiling water and simmer until tender (or prick potatoes with a fork, place in a covered dish and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes; let stand 2 minutes).
Drain and keep warm.
Heat oil and butter in a pan.
Add onion and gently fry until... - 30.1672
Grease a thick cake-tin and line the bottom with greased paper.
Peel and trim the potatoes so that they will give equal-sized slices.
Slice them very finely and arrange a layer of slightly overlapping slices.
Sprinkle with clarified fat and seasoning.
Make a... - 29.6166
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Arrange potato cubes in a 9x13-inch (23x32-cm) baking dish or casserole.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, stock, light cream, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
4. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir... - 29.5774
Butter Crumb Potatoes
Roll potatoes in butter, then in bread crumbs.
Arrange potatoes in a 8-inch square baking dish.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK... - 29.5633
Put rice, water and salt in saucepan.
Cook until tender.
Add cheese and sour cream.
Bake uncovered in 350°F (160°C) oven for 30 minutes. - 29.3317
Scrub potatoes thoroughly; do not peel.
Cook in salted water to cover 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
Combine chopped scallions, yogurt, and milk.
Add potatoes and toss lightly.
Top with parsley and serve hot. - 29.3197
Potatoes O Brien
Cook and stir bell pepper, pimiento and onion in margarine in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are brown and heated. - 29.126
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Bake potatoes about 45 minutes.
3. Cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out inside and mash.
4. Add remaining ingredients except paprika. Mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon potato into shells on baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Return to... - 28.8551
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until bubbly. - 28.851
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine 2 cups water and the potatoes. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until potatoes are soft.
2. Drain potatoes; transfer to medium mixing bowl. Using a fork,... - 28.7748
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain, then toss in a little oil.
2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together with a small pinch of salt, then toss the... - 28.7642
Cut potatoes in strips as for French fries.
Mix water and hot sauce in small piepan.
Combine Coat and Cook Mix with Parmesan cheese in plastic bag.
Roll potato fingers in water mixture.
Shake in plastic bag to coat well, adding a few at a time.
Remove and... - 28.7175
Pare potatoes; cook tender, drain, then mash well with a potato masher, or put through a potato ricer.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and stir until blended.
Add egg; beat well; stir in flour.
Divide mixture in fourths; toss onto a well-floured surface; roll with... - 28.639
Peel potatoes and slice as thinly as possible.
Heat the bacon fat or oil in a large frying pan.
Pour in the potatoes and stir once in a while, over medium heat, until golden brown and crisp, this will take about 15 minutes.
Turn into a baking dish.
Mix... - 28.5697
Dice the meat and mix with the onion and potato.
Season well, moisten with 2-3 tablesp of gravy or stock.
Roll out the pastry 1/4 in thick, keeping it as round as possible.
Place the mixture on one half of the pastry round and wet the edges.
Then fold over... - 28.3698
Cheesed Potatoes In Foil
Slice potatoes onto a big piece of aluminum foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Crumble bacon over.
Add onion and cheese cubes.
Slice butter over all.
Mix on the foil; bring edges of foil up, and leaving a little space for expansion of steam, seal well... - 28.2923
Scrub the new potatoes and do not peel.
Wash and peel old potatoes.
Melt the butter in a heavy metal frying pan, just big enough to hold the potatoes, all in one layer.
Put in the potatoes, cover the pan and cook over low heat, turning the potatoes several... - 28.2498
In a medium skillet, cook ground turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is browned; add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Cool and freeze in a 1-quart bag. - 28.0645
Potatoes O Brien With Beef
In a skillet over medium heat, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes.
Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and cook... - 27.8862
Potato Cheddar Broil
Line baking sheet with foil.
Spray with non stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle both sides of potato slices with salt and pepper; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
Broil approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until slices are well browned.
Turn and broil other... - 27.7127
1. Combine the chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4-cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
2. Place potatoes in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and pimientos; toss to mix; pour gravy mixture over; cover with foil.
3. Bake in... - 27.3642
Usinga sharp knife or a vegetable slicer, cut the potatoes into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Stack the slices, a few at a time, and cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch-wide sticks.
Put the potatoes into a bowl of lukewarm water and soak for 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain the... - 27.0803
Potatoes With Parsley
With paring knife, scrape skins from new potatoes.
Bring water and salt to rolling boil.
Add potatoes; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender; drain.
Pour potatoes into serving bowl.
Coat with hot oil; sprinkle with parsley. - 26.8755
Cook potato and garlic in boiling water to cover until tender.
Drain potato; mash.
Add milk, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until mixture is smooth.
Stir in chives, margarine, and salt. - 26.7453
Blanch the onions by putting them in cold water, bringing to a boil and boiling 1 minute before draining.
Peel and slice potatoes thinly and arrange at once in layers with onions in a shallow ovenproof dish, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 26.7268
1. In 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir together onions, garlic and gravy. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in potatoes and pepper; sprinkle with... - 26.0436
Scrub, rinse and peel the potatoes.
Using a round vegetable scoop, scoop small balls from the potatoes.
Boil them until nearly tender and drain them well.
Heat the butter in a frying-pan or saute pan and fry the potatoes in it, tossing them all the time until... - 25.9006
Cook new potatoes in boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain potatoes; cool.
Carefully cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Line 6 individual salad plates with shredded lettuce, spinach, or salad greens.
Arrange potato... - 25.6946
In just enough water to cover, boil potatoes in stockpot until tender.
Drain, let stand 5 minutes, then mash with a fork, leaving them lumpy.
Melt 1/3 of the butter in saute pan over medium-high heat, add onions, and saute until soft, about... - 25.5038
Potatoes O Brien
1. Cook the potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
2. Saute onion and red and green peppers in the butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in potatoes; sprinkle with salt... - 25.4283
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Place potatoes, in 4 mounds, in pie plate. Make an indentation in top of each mound.
3. Place 1 tablespoon cheese in each indentation. Sprinkle with crumbs; dot with butter.
4. Bake, uncovered, 20... - 25.3186
Blend the cheeses thoroughly, then add the rest of the ingred- ients except the potato chips.
Drop about 1 teaspoonful of the mixture into center of each potato chip just before serving. - 25.3011
Potatoes And Grains
1. Rinse onions and scrub yams and potatoes; set in a 10- by 15-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 450° oven until yams and potatoes give readily when gently pressed, about 1 hour (about 50 minutes in a convection oven).
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat butter until... - 24.9116
Crusty Potato Galette
In a small bowl stir together the butter and the oil.
In a food processor fitted with a 1-millimeter slicing blade or with a mandoline or similar hand-held slicing device, slice the potatoes thin.
Working quickly to prevent the potatoes from discoloring,... - 24.9071
The potatoes should be rather underdone to produce the best results.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute the onion in fat until yellow, add the diced potato and stir with a fork until all sides are brown, being careful not to break the potatoes.
Add more fat... - 24.8772
Potato And Chicory Duchesse
Remove any damaged leaves from the chicory. Halve lengthways, then slice across into thin strips. Cook the potatoes in boiling water. Meanwhile, melt half of the butter in a frying pan. Add the garlic and chicory and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Drain the... - 24.8548
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 24.748
Cook peeled potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain well.
Mash potatoes well, add cheese, egg yolk, salt and pepper, mix until well combined.
Place mashed potato in piping bag fitted with fluted tube.
Pipe on lightly greased oven tray in... - 24.7027
Potato Tureen Treat
Combine all ingredients except parsley; heat until bubbly hot.
Pour into a tureen; sprinkle with parsley. - 24.6445
Bake potatoes in the oven or microwave until done.
In a skillet, saute the next six ingredients in butter for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 24.4147
Best Ever Garlicky Potatoes
Place oil and butter in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan and set in a 475° oven until butter is melted and sizzling about 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, and garlic to pan and stir well.
Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown and tender when... - 24.3868
Peel some very firm potatoes, and slice them into paper-thin slices.
(You ought to be able to see the blade of the knife through each slice.) Grease a fireproof casserole or cast-iron dish with butter, and lay these slices in it, filling the dish only... - 24.2311
Homemade Potato Recipes By Category