- » Homemade Pork Chop
Homemade Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pork chop recipes.
Pork Chops With Butter And Sage
Simple food that lightens up your menu. This is a video where chef Susan Odell shares a very easy and fuss-free recipe of pork chops, Made deliciously appealing, the combination of butter and sage gives the perfect juicy pork chops. Simple enough for... - 118.367
Sauteed Texas Pork Chops
Looking for an easy way to cook pork chops that are guaranteed to turn out delicious? Then watch this video and learn to make sauteed pork chops, guaranteed to get everyone's mouths watering! - 117.688
Pork Chops And Mushroom In Creamy Sauce
Succulent herbed boneless pork chops paired with a creamy mushroom sauce ... heaven on a plate! An amazing video to prepare this eternally delicious dish which makes a great family meal. Present it with mashed potatoes and julienned steamed carrots and you'll... - 104.172
Barbecue Pork Panini
Whole-grain bread slices, slathered with spicy barbecue sauce, topped with pepper jack cheese red onion, smoky bacon and a large meaty grilled pork chop. This mean monster sandwich is hot, smoky, gooey, porky, and absolutely heavenly and gives you the taste... - 100.372
Classic Pork Chop Sandwich
Do you feel sandwiches are the best snack available? You must learn this Classic Pork Chop Sandwich recipe. The dish is easy to prepare and is high on taste too. Watch this video now. - 94.3595
Molasses Brined Grilled Pork Chops
Brining is not a gimmick or fad! Its a brilliant step to get super juicy meat, especially pork chops that you are going to grill and could get dried out. These pork chops marinated in a molasses brine, is incredibly moist and flavorful. The molasses-brine,... - 92.8283
Rich Side Sauce For Pork Chops
Want to know of a simple recipe that will yield an unbelievably rich and tasty sauce that you can serve with pork chops, or any other meat, for added taste? Then watch this video and learn of an easy sauce recipe. This sauce makes the most of onions and... - 85.3984
Pork Chops With Walnuts
1) Take a sauté pan and heat the oil.
2) Sear the chops on one side.
3) Take the thin onion rings and brown them before removing them from the pan.
4) Add the thick onion rings to the pan and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5) Stir the walnuts in... - 46.3769
Pork Chop Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. Coat the chops in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the chops briskly until browned on both sides.
4. Remove from the pan and place each... - 45.9906
Pork Chops Flambe
1. In a large pan, place the nutmeg, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and vinegar and mix well
2. Place the pork chop in the marinade and let it marinate for 15 minutes till completely soaked. Turn the meat once during the process.
3. In another... - 45.5575
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 45.1325
Pork Chops With Sage
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Put your potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes—you only want to parboil them—then drain and allow to steam dry.
Lay your pork chops on a board and insert a small paring knife horizontally... - 44.8058
Pork Chops Dijonnaise
1)Take 2 layers of paper towels and press pork chops between it.
2) Dust flour on sheet of waxed paper. Dredge pork chops in the flour and shake off excess.
3) In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chops and fry for 4 to 5 minutes... - 44.2826
Citrus Pork Chops
1) Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown.
4) From the pan, remove chops . ... - 44.2578
Deviled Pork Chops
1) Cut off the fat from the chops using a sharp knife
2) Using the trimmed off fat, grease a skillet
3) Fry the chops till evenly browned
4) Mix together the lemon juice, chili sauce, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and the... - 44.0445
Yucatan Pork Chops
Wash and pat dry the chops.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chops through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops in the oil.
Transfer the chops to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic, peppers and... - 43.9027
Festive Fall Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops; heat trimmings in skillet.
When you have about 2 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Slowly brown pork chops on both sides in hot fat.
Combine apple cider with sugar, salt, and curry powder; pour over chops.
Place dried fruits on... - 43.639
Pork Chops With Juniper
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils, to be used in cooking.
2) In a deep-frying pan with cover, heat the oil. ... - 43.5204
Plantation Pork Chops
Have butcher cut a pocket or with a sharp knife cut a horizontal slit in side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
Combine stuffing with butter, 1/4 tsp.
salt, orange juice, and pecans.
Fill pockets with stuffing.
Sprinkle chops with salt and... - 43.3089
Old West Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and add in the pork chops. Saute till it browns on both sides. Remove the pork chops onto a plate.
3) In the same pan, add in the onions and brown both sides. Remove the onions... - 43.15
Pork Chops With Celeriac
Rub the chops on both sides with the salt, pepper and mustard, then coat with the flour.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan, and add the chops.
Brown on each side, then reduce the heat and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 41.6285
Pork Chops Epicurean
Brown chops well in oil.
Mix together salt, marjoram, mustard, and orange peel; rub into meat on both sides with back of a spoon.
Mix together Worcestershire sauce, rhubarb, raisins, brown sugar, and orange juice; pour it around chops and let simmer covered... - 40.8284
Plantation Pork Chops
1) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket for stuffing in each pork chop.
2) In a medium bowl, add stuffing, margarine or butter, orange juice and pecans; mix well and stuff the pockets, secure with the wooden picks.
3) Place a metal rack in a slow... - 40.8145
Prime Time Pork Chops
1. Apply Worcestershire sauce generously on surface of the pork chops.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, meat tenderizer, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or keep in the room temperature for half an... - 40.569
Tasty Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 In the bottom of a buttered casserole, place the rice.
3 Arrange the chops on the rice.
4 On each chop put a thick slice of onion and tomato.
5 Generously sprinkle with marjoram and... - 40.1917
Perfect Pork Chops
1) Peel the onions and chop away the ends.
2) Using a knife, cut onions in half crosswise to make 4 thick "wheels."
3) Arrange them in the bottom of slow cooker.
4) In a heavy skillet, sear the frozen pork chops on both sides..
5) Layer it on top of... - 39.7418
Pork Chop Loaf
Brown chops lightly in a little hot fat.
Cook onion and celery in butter until golden but not brown.
Combine remaining ingredients; add onion and celery.
Place a chop fat side up at each end of a 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Alternate chops and stuffing.
Run skewers... - 39.693
Pork Chops Pomme D'amour
1. Prepare the chops by trimming off excess fat
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper
3. In a large pan, heat the shortening
4. Add the chops to the hot shortening and brown completely
5. Drain the chops on absorbent kitchen paper
6. Pour out all... - 39.5162
Pork Chop Surprise
1. Make slits on the sides of each of the chops and season them with salt and pepper
2. Put two apricot halves in each and secure them with wooden picks
3. In a nonstick skillet Melt margarine and add the stuffed pork chops to it and brown them... - 39.2563
Peanutty Pork Chops
1) In bowl, mix the croutons, peanuts, and green pepper.
2) In a cup, mix the melted butter or margarine with the wine or water.
3) Sprinkle over the crouton mixture, toss well.
4) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each chop .
5) Season the... - 38.7814
Caraway Pork Chops
Combine herbs and seasonings.
Rub mixture on both sides of chops and put chops in skillet.
Pour water over chops to cover.
Cook, covered, over low heat for about 1 hour.
When the water has evaporated, chops will begin to brown.
Turn several times until... - 38.7794
Tender Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides and place it inside the slow cooker.
4) Drain away the collecting liquid.
5) Add a little... - 38.0148
Jean's Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and pour in the soup.
5) Close the slow... - 37.8104
No Fuss Pork Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat
3. When the pan is hot, sear the chops on both sides, until browned.
4. Drain off the fat from the pan.
5. Combine apple-sauce, soy sauce and... - 37.0515
Paprika Pork Chops
Prepare the vegetables and cut into fine strips.
Mix the flour with the seasonings and coat each chop in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chops on a moderate heat for 5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness.
Remove and... - 36.6361
Pork Chops Country Style
1. To prepare the chops trim them to remove as much fat as possible.
2. In a bowl beat the egg, add sage and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. With egg and breadcrumbs coat each chop.
4. In a pan heat butter and fry turning frequently,... - 36.3281
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 36.3014
Pork Chops With Pears And Ginger
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a frying pan, heat butter.
3) Mix in the pork chops and brown well and arrange in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
4) In the frying pan, mix in gingerroot, onions, and pears and cook till just... - 35.9178
Pork Chops Chicken Flavored
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, mustard garlic powder and salt together.
2) Dredge the chops in this mixture.
3) In a skillet, fry the chops in the heated oil until evenly brown.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned pork chops, then pour in the soup.
5)... - 34.3987
Intoxicated Pork Chops
A gay Italian recipe.
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil, garlic and parsley in a wide saucepan with lid and when hot put in the chops.
Fry over gentle heat until golden on both sides, about 15 minutes.
Add the wine, cover the pan closely and... - 34.1881
Savoy Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and fry the chops steadily until golden both sides, about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the peeled, cored and sliced apples, raisins, orange rind and wine, with seasoning to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for 25... - 33.8259
Lemonade Pork Chops
In a mixing bowl combine the concentrate, catsup, sugar, vinegar, ginger, soya and seasonings.
Dredge the chops in the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops.
Drain any excess oil.
Pour the sauce over the chops, cook over low... - 33.1658
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Pork Chop Surprise
1) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides..
2) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops.
3) Layer potatoes on top of the chops and pour soup over it.
4) Pour in enough water to cover all ingredients.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 32.2378
Tomato Rice Pork Chops
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper and add to a baking dish; bake in an oven preheated to 450°F for twenty minutes till just brown
2. Drain away the fat and place a sslice ononion and a tablespoon fo uncooked rice on top of each chop
3. Pour... - 31.7654
Peachy Pork Chops
1. In a microwave-proof bowl, combine jam and soy sauce . Cook on high power for 1 minute; whisk until smooth and let cool 2 minutes. Add pork chops, turn to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot, about 2 minutes. Add... - 29.4038
Oniony Pork Chops
Bring water to boil, add the package of soup mix; stir & return to the boiling point.
Lower heat & simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
Place pork chops in single layer in 9x13 pan.
Pour onion soup mixture over pork chops & bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or... - 28.2647