- » Homemade Pork
Homemade Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pork recipes.
Easy Pork Carnitas
Do you like pork? We have a nice pork carnitas recipe which is very easy to make but takes little long. It can be served with rice, tacos, burritos and other Mexican dishes. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 145.241
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 143.736
Pork Chops With Butter And Sage
Simple food that lightens up your menu. This is a video where chef Susan Odell shares a very easy and fuss-free recipe of pork chops, Made deliciously appealing, the combination of butter and sage gives the perfect juicy pork chops. Simple enough for... - 122.44
Molasses Brined Grilled Pork Chops
Brining is not a gimmick or fad! Its a brilliant step to get super juicy meat, especially pork chops that you are going to grill and could get dried out. These pork chops marinated in a molasses brine, is incredibly moist and flavorful. The molasses-brine,... - 121.037
Spicy Indian Baffat Pork
Looking for an easy to make a classic Indian dish that will leave all your guests amazed? Then watch this video and learn to make baffat pork, an Indian delicacy laden with some of the most aromatic spices. Watch to know more! - 102.112
Stir Fried Pork
Make a quick stir fry pork which is not only easy to make but full of the Filipino flavors induced! A flavorful dish of minced pork sautéed with some veggies! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.626
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.3653
Authentic Pig Sisig
Are you in search of the Authentic Pig Sisig recipe? We've got it right here for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this Filipino delicacy at home. This recipe never fails to impress as a main dish. Do give it a try. - 75.2818
Some dishes like this pok chuk recipe is simple and yet full of flavors as it is marinated overnight allowing the marinade to seep through the meat and making it more succulent. The video looks very commercial but still the dish comes out all right so its... - 67.494
1) Remove the skin off the onions and slice.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Fine chop the orange peel and place aside.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornflour and stock cube in 250 ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water.
5) In a large... - 46.8113
Pork And Prune Hot Pot
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones. ... - 46.7227
Pork En Croute
1. Turn the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. In a large bowl, add onion, garlic, parsley and two beaten eggs; add seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco to it
3. Mix minced pork into it ad put half of this mixture inside a buttered 2... - 46.3962
Pork Chops With Walnuts
1) Take a sauté pan and heat the oil.
2) Sear the chops on one side.
3) Take the thin onion rings and brown them before removing them from the pan.
4) Add the thick onion rings to the pan and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5) Stir the walnuts in... - 46.1711
1. With a mallet flatten the pork pieces, cut side up, under plastic wrap by pounding them until they are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil sear pork lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper... - 45.9403
Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Saute
1) In a bowl mix together beer, mustard, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
2) Now add pork,cover with lid and allow to marinate in refrigerator for half an hour, turning once in a while.
3)Take a 12-inch skillet and... - 45.8861
Paupiettes Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the pork between greaseproof sheets and beat, until thin.
3) Take a pan and melt about 1 oz butter in it. Stir in 1oz onions and bacon, and saute until tender.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) In... - 45.836
1) Set the broiler to 475 F
2) Into a large bowl combine the garlic, peanut butter, water, ground coriander, cayenne, cumin, lemon juice, brown sugar, soy sauce
3) Add the pork to the marinade to coat well
4) Line the broiler pan, with... - 45.654
Steamed Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes fabulous appetizers or side courses . Just try out these rice flour batter stuffed pork with some savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 45.4283
Pork Chop Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. Coat the chops in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the chops briskly until browned on both sides.
4. Remove from the pan and place each... - 45.3932
Dixie Pork And Sweets
1 Pare and quarter the sweet potatoes.
2 In a large saucepan,put the sweet potatoes and cook in water just to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
3 Trim all fat from the pork.
4 In a large frying pan,brown the pork pieces a few at a... - 45.2996
Pork Chops Flambe
1. In a large pan, place the nutmeg, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and vinegar and mix well
2. Place the pork chop in the marinade and let it marinate for 15 minutes till completely soaked. Turn the meat once during the process.
3. In another... - 45.273
Pork Chops With Sage
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Put your potatoes into a pot of salted water and bring to a boil.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes—you only want to parboil them—then drain and allow to steam dry.
Lay your pork chops on a board and insert a small paring knife horizontally... - 45.2399
Pate Of Pork
1. Mince meats and shallots, through mincer twice to ground finely.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, seasonings and bind with beaten egg. Add little stock if required to make a consistency so that it drops off the spoon... - 45.1829
Casserole Of Pork
Put the pig's ear, the foot and the pork fat or bacon ends into a large pan of water, add salt and cook slowly for one hour.
Lift out all of the meat and bones with a perforated spoon, and cut the ear into thin strips.
Reserve the cooking liquid.
In a heavy... - 45.0339
1) Take the pork pieces and coat them in seasoned flour, shake off any excess flour.
2) In the cooker, heat butter or oil and fry the pork pieces until evenly browned.
3) Take out the pork drain the excess fat.
4) Add the garlic and... - 44.9719
1) In a dish, combine pork, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper and cornflour.
2) Chop fine the spring onions and retain a little for garnish, mixing the remaining into the mixture.
3) Shape into bite-sized patties and allow to stand in... - 44.9277
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly under cold running water, then soak in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the pork, soy sauce, little oil, garlic and ginger together; mix thoroughly.
3) Shape small spoonfuls... - 44.8235
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the pork cutlets 2 inches from the heat source and broil for about 3 minutes on each side, turning once .
3) Place the cutlets on a work surface and slice into 1-inch... - 44.5316
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 450 g/1 lb. loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife.
4. In a blender or food processor, make a smooth mixture by combining the... - 44.4728
Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend... - 44.3613
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 44.2469
Acorn Squash With Pork
Pierce squash with a meat fork several times, piercing all the way through to center.
In a shallow baking dish micro-cook squash, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 6 to 8 minutes or till squash can be pierced with a meat fork, turning squash over once.
Set... - 44.2012
Pork Chops Dijonnaise
1)Take 2 layers of paper towels and press pork chops between it.
2) Dust flour on sheet of waxed paper. Dredge pork chops in the flour and shake off excess.
3) In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chops and fry for 4 to 5 minutes... - 44.1212
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.0639
Pork And Pate Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the chops brush them with oil, grill (broil) for 5 minutes on each side and leave it to cool.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly divide into 6 equal... - 44.0499
Pork Noisettes With Prunes
1. Soak the prunes overnight in a wine.
2. Add the wine and prunes to a saucepan and simmer it for about 20-30 minutes until they turn soft.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the excess fat from the pork tenderloin or chops.
4. Coat the pork tenderloin in... - 43.7092
Festive Fall Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops; heat trimmings in skillet.
When you have about 2 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Slowly brown pork chops on both sides in hot fat.
Combine apple cider with sugar, salt, and curry powder; pour over chops.
Place dried fruits on... - 43.6845
Musk Room Pork Scallopini
Dredge pork slices in flour.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil.
Brown pork on both sides in batches; remove and keep warm.
Stir wine or broth, water, onion, garlic and seasonings into drippings.
Return pork to skillet, layering if necessary.
Top with... - 43.6696
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 43.6152
A Good Pork Pate
Mince or chop the belly of pork coarsely and the bacon finely, then mix together.
Make a puree of the liver, onions, garlic, thyme, spices and Cognac in a blender and stir it into the pork and bacon.
Mix in the breadcrumbs.
Extra flavour can be obtained by... - 43.535
Grind all the spices to a paste in a little vinegar.
Boil pork and liver in water till tender and dry.
Fry in 4 tblsps oil till nice and golden.
Soak tamrind in 1 cup water for 5 minutes and then squeeze out the juice.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry ginger, garlic... - 43.0768
Pork En Croute
Thaw the pastry and roll out thinly to a rectangle.
Cut off 2 or 3 small strips.
Drain and slice the mushrooms.
Mix with the liver sausage and spread over the pastry.
Sprinkle over the parsley.
Trim the pork tenderloin and brown on all sides in the heated... - 42.9554
Casserole Of Pork
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) From the meat, trim the fat and then cut it into slices.
3) In a skillet, fry the met slices till the fat has melted and then remove the pieces of brown skin.
4) In the fat, saute the... - 42.9208
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown chops in oil on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine undiluted soup with onions, seasoned salt, pepper and water.
Arrange alternate layers of meat, potatoes and cabbage in slow-cooking... - 42.9003
Grind all the spices to a fine paste in a little vinegar.
Cut pork into small pieces.
Do not wash in water.
Wash in a little vinegar and place in a vessel.
Cover tightly and let it cook in it's own juice till dry.
Add 6 tblsps of oil and fry to a golden... - 42.8778
Plantation Pork Chops
Have butcher cut a pocket or with a sharp knife cut a horizontal slit in side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
Combine stuffing with butter, 1/4 tsp.
salt, orange juice, and pecans.
Fill pockets with stuffing.
Sprinkle chops with salt and... - 42.8732
Old West Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and add in the pork chops. Saute till it browns on both sides. Remove the pork chops onto a plate.
3) In the same pan, add in the onions and brown both sides. Remove the onions... - 42.7012
Pork Cheeks In Spices And Bashed Neeps
1. Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2
2. Trim any large pieces of pork cheeks and cut each cheek intoo smaller pieces
3. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and add pork chops seasoned with salt and pepper to it; fry for about two... - 42.6206
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 42.457
Fruity Pork Skewers
1. Trim the visible fat from the pork and cut the meat into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the pork in a shallow, non-metallic dish and add the prunes and apricots.
3. To make the marinade, mix together the orange juice, oil, bay leaves and salt and pepper to... - 42.1181
1) In a wok, saute the pork and onions in heated oil, stirring frequently, until the pork is browned.
2) Stir in the flour, sat and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the orange juice and wine, then bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the orange rind and... - 41.6945
Deviled Pork Chops
1) Cut off the fat from the chops using a sharp knife
2) Using the trimmed off fat, grease a skillet
3) Fry the chops till evenly browned
4) Mix together the lemon juice, chili sauce, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and the... - 41.5678
Noisette Of Pork With Prunes
Soak prunes overnight in 1/2 pint of the wine.
Next day simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Trim any fat or skin from pork fillet, and holding knife in slanting position cut across into 2-inch slices.
Flatten slightly with a damp rolling pin, then coat... - 41.3101
1. Crush the soup mix by rolling a rolling pin over the pouch.
2. Empty the packet onto a dry plate or wax paper and mix with the crumbs and pepper. Spread evenly.
3. In a large shallow dish, combine egg and water and lightly beat with a... - 41.2469
Debone and slice the pork thin.
Pound between two pieces of plastic, using a wooden food mallet.
Marinate the pork slices for 1/2 hour in a mixture of the soy, sake, garlic, and black pepper.
Mix the beaten egg with the green onion and dip each slice into the... - 41.0116
Steamed Leg Of Pork
I am not sure if this Steamed Leg Of Pork recipe comes up to the Chinese standards. However I enjoy cooking this Steamed Leg Of Pork and I do make it a lot too. Try it! - 41.0022
Pork With Prunes
Place the prunes in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Add the lemon juice and leave to soak overnight.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the meat.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the chops and fry for 5 minutes on... - 40.9358
Pork And Spinach Pate
1. Proper wash the spinach well.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Take a large pot and pour in two cups of water. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cleaned spinach and boil again. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the spinach turns wilted.... - 40.9327
Grind liver and pork fine.
Work flour into mixture well.
Add egg, onion, pars ley, herbs, seasonings, and spices; mix well.
Line bottom and sides of pate mold or deep casserole with slices of salt pork.
Pour in half of pate mixture.
Put over it a layer of... - 40.8358
White Cut Pork
1) In a large pot, place the pork, tied together, cover with cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
2) Skim off the surface scum and simmer, covered over a low heat for about 1 hour.
3) Keep covered and allow the pork to cool in the liquid for at... - 40.7487
Pork Terribly Sophisticated
1) Take a plastic bag and put flour in it.
2) Add the pork to it and flatten it by beating it with a wine bottle or a rolling pin.
3) Take a frying pan and brown the pieces of pork evenly on both sides by putting it on high heat.
4) In a separate... - 40.6917
Pork Pate (pasztet Wieprzowy)
Combine fresh pork and salt pork in a roasting pan.
Roast at 325Â°F 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove pork from pan and set aside.
Put onions and liver into the pan.
Roast 20 minutes, or until liver is tender.
Discard liquid in pan or use for... - 40.6757
1) In a bowl, mix the pork, 1 cup onions, 1 clove garlic, salt, and chili peppers together.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pork in the oil until brown.
3) Stir in the water and ginger, cook covered over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4) Remove half the pork... - 40.6563
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Sear the meat in the oil to brown on all sides.
Add the garlic, parsley, wine, salt and peppercorns.
Reduce heat and simmer covered for 3 hours.
Remove meat and reduce stock to 1/3 its volume.
Heat the butter in a smaller... - 40.6346
Original Jerk Pork
1)Blend together in a blender, onion, garlic, scallion, chili, ginger, thyme, pimento, corn oil and soy sauce well. Add in vinegar and salt.
2)Coat pork with this marinade and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3)Barbecue pork, turning... - 40.6155
Caramelized Pork Chop's With Walnuts And Raisins
1) Take a shallow dish,combine sugar and vinegar in it and mix thoroughly until sugar is completely dissolved.
2) Marinate the pork chops for 15 to 20 minutes in the above mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil, when hot, add... - 40.5843
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 40.5561
Pork Chops Epicurean
Brown chops well in oil.
Mix together salt, marjoram, mustard, and orange peel; rub into meat on both sides with back of a spoon.
Mix together Worcestershire sauce, rhubarb, raisins, brown sugar, and orange juice; pour it around chops and let simmer covered... - 40.413
Potato Pork De Luxe
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In the ovenproof dish, arrange a layer of potato slices.
3) Cover with apple rings, salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, water, and parsley and blend.
5) Add the soup mix over the... - 40.3717
Perfect Pork Chops
1) Peel the onions and chop away the ends.
2) Using a knife, cut onions in half crosswise to make 4 thick "wheels."
3) Arrange them in the bottom of slow cooker.
4) In a heavy skillet, sear the frozen pork chops on both sides..
5) Layer it on top of... - 40.1538
Pork With Prunes
Soak prunes overnight with about three-quarters of the wine.
Season pork fillets, and lightly dredge with flour.
Heat butter in a large frying pan, and brown fillets on each side.
Pour in the prunes and their liquid, and remaining wine.
Bring slowly to the... - 40.0752
Pork Chop Loaf
Brown chops lightly in a little hot fat.
Cook onion and celery in butter until golden but not brown.
Combine remaining ingredients; add onion and celery.
Place a chop fat side up at each end of a 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Alternate chops and stuffing.
Run skewers... - 40.0406
Steamed Pork Patty
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Combine mushrooms, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and remaining patty mixture ingredients in a medium bowl; mix... - 39.9498
Prime Time Pork Chops
1. Apply Worcestershire sauce generously on surface of the pork chops.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, meat tenderizer, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or keep in the room temperature for half an... - 39.923
Tasty Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 In the bottom of a buttered casserole, place the rice.
3 Arrange the chops on the rice.
4 On each chop put a thick slice of onion and tomato.
5 Generously sprinkle with marjoram and... - 39.779
1. In a large saute pan heat the oil and brown the pork chops on both sides.
2. Flip up high and add the onions, garlic, celery, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon and tomatoes.
3. Stir well, add a little water or stock if necessary and simmer with the lid... - 39.7041
1) Thoroughly season the pork cubes with the salt, paprika, pepper.
2) In an open dish, cook the pork in the microwave for 12 minutes.
3) Arrange the vegetables over the pork, cover and microwave for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in the sour cream and tomato... - 39.6692
1 Combine pork and soy sauce in a medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix; let stand to season while cooking the vegetables.
2 Cook carrots in boiling salted water in a me-dium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain.
Parboil green... - 39.6445
Pork And Prune Hotpot
Cover the prunes with cold water and stew them with the lemon peel for about 20 minutes, until quite tender.
Strain off the juice and keep it.
Discard the lemon peel.
Remove the pits from the prunes if necessary.
Mix the flour with the salt and pepper and... - 39.6174
Peel and finely slice the onions.
Remove any gristle and surplus fat from the meat and slice thickly.
Mix together the salt, paprika, pepper and flour and roll the meat in it.
Wash and seed the pepper and cut into strips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the... - 39.6085
Pork Spinach Pate
Pour boiling water over fresh spinach, drain and chop fine or drain thawed spinach and chop fine.
Combine with pork.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well with hands.
Place in 3- to 4-cup baking pan or terrine, cover with buttered paper and bake in... - 39.5378
Pork And Kraut
1) In a skillet, brown meat.
2) In a slow cooker arrange the meat and then combine sauerkraut, water, onion, potato, soup, caraway seeds, and apple.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast, cover, and cook for 10 hours on low.
4) Season to taste... - 39.4458
Pork In Qorgonzola
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil and garlic.
Brown the meat slices quickly on both sides, probably about 3 minutes on each side, depending on the heat of the pan.
Do this in two batches on medium-high heat so that you do not overcook the pork.
Remove... - 39.3011
Pork Or Veal Chops Napoli
Season chops lightly with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
In skillet, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook until softened but not browned.
Add tomatoes, oregano, thyme, bay leaf, and salt... - 39.1402
Roast Leg Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Place the pork leg in the roasting pan.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and sage over the meat. Rub the ingredients well into the meat.
4) Place the garlic over the meat.
5) Pour in apple juice or cider... - 39.1269
Pork And Vealburgers
1. Ground the meat twice and mix it with other ingredients, in sync with the given order to form a smooth mixture.
2. Make ½ inch thick 8 round patties. Roll on flour. Add to heated margarine or butter and on slow heat, fry for 25 minutes. Add 2 tbsp... - 38.6149
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Wild Boar
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl, put in the pork, cover, refrigerate and marinate the pork for five days, turning it occasionally.
Dry the pork well and brown it in a roasting pan in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter.
Add the wine and... - 38.5942
Devonshire Pork Pasties
1. Dice pork into ½ inch cubes.
2. Finely chop the onion and celery or mince in a food processor.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 6 inch pastry cutters or saucers to cut out the... - 38.4273
1) Preheat oven to 400°F, - Gas Mark 6.
2) Make 4 portions from the pastry.
3) Roll out each to a circle of 5-6 inches diameter. Trim the side on a round plate.
4) In a bowl, combine sausage meat with thyme and seasoning.
5) Place part of... - 38.4049
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 38.3423
Spit-roasted Leg Of Pork
Combine 1 cup of the applesauce with wine, soy, oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Put roast into a large plastic bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until next day.
Arrange enough low-glowing coals to form a solid... - 38.338
Sauteed Pork Kidneys
Soak the kidneys in the sherry for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic in it.
Then add the ginger, liver, pork and kidneys with the sherry and soy sauce.
Stir and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
One minute before serving, add the celery. - 38.3231
Pound the pork very thin between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
Mix the pepper with the flour, and dredge each slice of pork.
In a large frying pan heat a bit of olive oil, and add the garlic.
Lightly brown the pork slices on both sides, very... - 38.126
Tender Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides and place it inside the slow cooker.
4) Drain away the collecting liquid.
5) Add a little... - 38.0685
Just thought of posting this one. This is much easier than my other version. - 37.9333
Jean's Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and pour in the soup.
5) Close the slow... - 37.7662
Roast Loin Of Pork With Prunes
1. Set out a roasting pan with a rack.
2. Have pork ready.
3. Rub meat with a mixture of salt
4. Place loin of pork on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer at top center of pork loin, being sure that bulb rests in center of the loin and not on... - 37.5357
Hurry Up Pork Hash
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the soup, milk, and Worcestershire, blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cook over a low heat for 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4) Serve the... - 37.1402
Homemade Pork Recipes By Category