- » Homemade Pickle
Homemade Pickle Recipes
Homemade pickle is made of vegetables, fruits or even meat and fish cooked with water, pickling salt, vinegar, herbs and spices and marinated in oil or lemon juice. Most of the time, the homemade pickles have a moist ... More »
Instant Mango Pickle - Zatpat Aam Achar
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the dry masala except the olive oil and mix well.
2. Take the bowl with raw mangoes and add the dry masala, oil and coat it well using a spoon or hand.
3. Once done refrigerate the pickle and use it within... - 116.832
Quick Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Wash, and peel watermelon. Cut, and remove the flesh.
2. Now, cut the white rind of watermelon into ½-inch slices.
3. Wash and cut cucumber, lemon, and ginger into thin slices.
4. Into two clean 1 quart mason jars, add cinnamon... - 100.18
Cucumber Sandwich Pickles
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers; add 2 quarts cold water and let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Combine 3 cups vinegar and 3 cups water; bring to a boil.
Add cucumbers, simmer about 8 minutes.
Drain well, discarding liquid.
Combine 2 cups vinegar and 1... - 45.9813
Cucumber Sandwich Pickles
Wash cucumbers and remove blossom ends.
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
For Mixture 1, sprinkle cucumbers with salt, add cold water, and let stand for 2 to 3 hours.
Prepare jars and lids for... - 39.7814
The prawn balchao is a spicy prawn recipe prepared with curry leaves and chilies. Spiced and cooked together in a pan with kashmiri chilies for a red color to it, the prawn balchao can be served with rice. - 38.4906
Grind all the whole spices, red chillies and garlic in vinegar.
Apply salt and turmeric on prawns.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ginger & onions to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and the rest of the ingredients and cook till tender and dry.
Serve hot... - 36.5199
Easy Homemade Sweet Pickles
Drain liquid from the jar of pickles.
Cut pickles diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Wash, rinse, and drain the jar; fill with the pickle slices.
Mix in a saucepan sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, celery seed, and mustard seed.
Bring to boiling, stirring... - 33.5825
Wash and dry cucumbers, and cut in half lengthwise.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Add sugar, salt, vinegar, and spice bag to boiling water.
Return water to boil slowly; reduce heat and simmer 15... - 33.3407
Slice zucchini and onions; cover with water and add salt.
Let stand 3 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
Pour over slices and let stand for 2 hours; then bring syrup and slices to a boil for 5 minutes.
Pack in sterilized jars and seal... - 33.1224
Plain Lime Pickle
Cut limes in quarters almost to the base.
Fill the centres with a mixture of salt and turmeric.
Pack into jars, cover with lime juice.
Seal and leave in warm place.
It will be ready to use when the skins are soft.
Delicious served with fish... - 29.0424
Plain Lemon Pickle
This plain lemon pickle recipe is a simple recipe. Dried with a rub of salt, the plain lemon pickle is sharp and tangy to taste and can be used with homely meals. - 21.5711
1. In a large pot pour water and place the canning jar in it.
2. On medium high heat, bring water a boil and it once it starts to boil set the timer for 15 minutes and sterilize the canning jars.
3. Towards the last 5 minutes add the jars... - 0
Homemade Pickle Recipes By Category