- » Homemade Pepper Jelly
Homemade Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pepper jelly recipes.
Put meat, with all skin and bone, in big saucepan.
Cover with water.
The amount of water will depend on the diameter of pan and size of meat chunks.
Bring to a boil.
Skim scum off the top.
Add the next 7 ingredients.
Reduce heat, and simmer until meat... - 41.1077
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 40.7677
Quail With Currant Jelly Sauce
Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper.
Brown quail on both sides in butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken broth, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until tender.
Place quail on serving platter.
Combine orange rind, orange juice,... - 37.4103
Jellied Deviled Egg Salad
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Jellied Deviled Egg Salad and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Jellied Deviled Egg Salad, so make sure you don't miss it. - 42.7777
Jellied Tongue And Potato Salad
This Jellied Tongue and Potato Salad tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Jellied Tongue and Potato Salad and lte me know how... - 39.7282
Spicy Jellied Tomato Soup
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Stir into the boiling tomato juice with the crumbled bouillon cube.
Stir until dissolved.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until set.
Break up with a fork, and spoon into bouillon cups.
Top each serving with sour cream and snipped... - 31.7296
Jellied Avocado Salad
Soak gelatine in cold water; then dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice and other ingredients, blend well together, pour into wet mold or individual molds and chill until firm. - 24.2332
Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring
Delve into this Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 43.3904
Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf
This flavorful Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf for you to try; enjoy! - 39.8292
Jellied Salmon Loaf
Soften gelatine in water 5 minutes; then heat in double boiler over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in salad dressing, lemon juice, celery, stuffed olives, chopped parsley and seasonings.
Discard skin from salmon.
Mash salmon bones, salmon and juice together,... - 33.5292
Jellied Clam And Vegetable Soup
Add gelatin to cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Heat clam juice.
Remove from heat.
Add soaked gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Chill by setting in ice water until mixture begins to... - 42.4622
Jellied Ham Molds
1. Set 6 individual molds in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse them with cold water but do not dry them.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool partially, then add the lemon juice. Let cool until it... - 33.2626
Jellied Deviled Tongue
Soften gelatine in cold water 5 minutes.
Add to boiling water, and stir until dissolved.
Let stand until almost cool; then beat in next 5 ingredients.
Chill until thick and syrupy.
Add tongue, eggs and pickle.
Rinse loaf pan with cold water, pour in mixture... - 36.5806
Buffet Jellied Cantaloupe Salad
Soften gelatin in sherry 10 minutes.
Combine in pan tomatoes, onion, celery leaves, bay leaf, salt and cayenne; simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin,.vinegar and confectioners' sugar; stir until gelatin is thoroughly dissolved and mixture well... - 36.0159
Jellied Turkey Salad
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water; add cold water and lemon juice.
Chill in refrigerator until syrupy.
Oil 6 1-cup individual molds (or 1 6-cup mold).
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients, and divide among molds.
Pour chilled jelly over contents, and... - 34.1962
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
You're sure to love this Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 44.3471
Cheese Mountain With Jezebel Sauce
Cheese Mountain with Jezebel Sauce combines the richness of fruits with the subtleness of cream cheese. The cheese mountains with jezebel sauce tastes best with crackers or melba toast rounds. Quite an easy dish to try as an appetizer. - 36.0989
Pork With Prunes
Place the prunes in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Add the lemon juice and leave to soak overnight.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the meat.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the chops and fry for 5 minutes on... - 40.9358
Combine all ingredients except chicken; beat out lumps of jelly with rotary beater.
Brush chicken with the sauce and place bone side down on grill.
Broil over slow coals, turning occasionally and basting frequently, about 1 hour or till meat is tender and... - 26.8744
Homemade Cumberland Sauce
Wash the oranges and lemon.
Pare the rinds thinly with a potato peeler, cover with cold water and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, squeeze the orange and lemon juice and put into a saucepan with all the remaining ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring, until all... - 33.0906
Corinne's Mystery Salad
Dissolve the jelly powder completely in the tomato juice in a large bowl or saucepan.
When the powder is fully dissolved, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
Pour into individual molds (or one large 2 qt. or 2 L) and refrigerate until set.
Unmold onto... - 26.6181
Glazed Stuffed Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or mar-
garine until soft in a large skillet; stir in apricots, instant chicken broth, 1 teaspoon of the marjoram and water; heat to boiling.
2. Remove skillet from heat; stir in bread cubes until well blended; allow to cool while... - 33.6176
Poultry Salad With Crayfish
Cook pullet in salt water, with the mixed vegetables, lift out of stock when tender and put it aside.
Cook crayfish in salt water with parsley and chopped caraway seeds.
Shell and put them aside.
Wash lettuce and cut into narrow strips.
Peel tomatoes, remove... - 39.4049
Beef As You Like It
1. Choose a solid, cube-shape piece of meat. Dry it with paper towelling.
2. Heat oven to 400°F.
3. Brush with butter a large roasting pan, and dot the bottom with flakes of butter.
4. Add the meat, sliced onion and carrot and bones.
5. Cook in the oven for... - 41.7006
Horseradish Cottage Dip
Melt the jelly gently, then cool slightly.
Add to the horseradish, then mix in the cottage cheese.
Fold in the whipped cream and salt and pepper to taste. - 24.086
Cut the pork into neat dice, removing the fat according to taste.
Add the parsley, sage, herbs, lemon rind, nutmeg, salt and pepper to the meat and mix well together.
Press tightly into a mould and fill up with hot jellied stock.
Bake for about 1 1/2 hr in a... - 28.3755
1) Take a pan and lightly brown the butter.
2) Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until the sauce becomes light brown in color.
3) Add the consommé along with the tomato paste to it and stir it until it becomes... - 40.3594
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the pork.
2) In a large bowl, add the cabbage, onions, apples, apple jelly, vinegar, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and caraway seeds; mix well and place the mixture in a slow cooker; top with the pork. ; cook... - 34.261
Cut two slices each of graham and white bread at least half an inch thick.
Spread liberally with butter.
Lay alternate narrow strips of red and green sweet pepper on each slice.
Press the slices firmly together, alternating the graham and white slices.
Trim... - 30.0424
Galantine Of Beef
Cut the steak and bacon into very small pieces.
Add the breadcrumbs, season liberally and mix well together.
Beat the egg, add to it the stock and stir into the dry ingredients.
Shape the mixture into a short thick roll and tie tightly in a greased cloth in a... - 31.3467
Minted Rack Of Lamb
There can be nothing as delicious as this Minted Rack of Lamb. Enjoy this great recipe for Minted Rack of Lamb, as it is also easy to cook! - 36.62
1) In a wok, saute the pork and onions in heated oil, stirring frequently, until the pork is browned.
2) Stir in the flour, sat and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the orange juice and wine, then bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the orange rind and... - 41.6945
Wine Sauce For Game Or Tongue
Combine all ingredients except wine in a saucepan; simmer about 5 minutes.
Strain and mix in wine and 3 tablespoons brown gravy, if desired. - 23.2195
This quick and easy recipe of Sweet-Sour Sauce is made with carrot, onion and apple juice. With liberal seasoning, this Sweet-Sour Sauce goes with a variety of vegetable dishes. - 45.3344
Lamb Broiler Dinner
Mix ground lamb with 1 teaspoon salt, monosodium glutamate, thyme or marjoram, and milk.
Shape lightly into 4 oval patties.
Score with handle of wooden spoon or spatula.
Place drained potatoes in foilware pan (or make your own) and drizzle with... - 42.5764
Pork Escalopes With Prunes
Pork Escalopes With Prunes is a simple dish that I love serving for my husband. Obviously, this meat dish is his favorite. How wouldn't it be? Just taste this yummy Pork Escalopes With Prunes fro yourself! - 36.9186
Pork With Prunes
Soak prunes overnight with about three-quarters of the wine.
Season pork fillets, and lightly dredge with flour.
Heat butter in a large frying pan, and brown fillets on each side.
Pour in the prunes and their liquid, and remaining wine.
Bring slowly to the... - 40.0752
Curried Chicken Salad
Chop water chestnuts coarsely.
Combine with chicken, celery and green pepper.
Blend Mayonnaise, cream, vinegar, salt and curry powder, and combine with chicken mixture.
Chill until serving time.
Serve in lettuce cups on individual salad plates.
Garnish with... - 34.6583
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Melt butter or margarine.
Crush stuffing mix or croutons to make 2 cups.
Mix crumbs with salt and pepper.
Dip chicken in melted butter then into seasoned crumb mixture.
Place in 15 1/2 x10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at... - 33.3271
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 38.8888
Stuffed Steak Roast
Stuffed Steak Roast is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.136
Souffle Broccoli Roulade
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 15X10X1-inch jelly roll pan. Line the pan with wax paper. Grease the paper and dust it with flour.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Turn off the flame before blending in flour and... - 44.423
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water, coating well.
Dip chicken in tortilla mixture, coating well.
In 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan... - 24.7574
Shrimp Filled Pannequets
Heat fat and brown onion in it.
Chop the shrimp and add to onion.
Cook, stirring, for five minutes.
Add seasonings, eggs and parsley.
Cook slowly, stirring until eggs are thickened but still moist.
Place a heaping tablespoon of filling at the edge of each... - 43.152
I am still amazed with the fact, how could this Shrimp Filled Pannequets taste so great. Use my favorite recipe to try this Shrimp Filled Pannequets at home! - 36.7419
Ruth's Lamb In Aspic
Melt 2 oz. butter in a frying pan.
Saute lightly on both sides 3 lb. lamb, all fat removed, cut into very thin slices.
Add 3 large onions chopped fine.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add 4 oz. bouillon and cook 5 minutes longer.
Remove slices of lamb.
Cut into small... - 41.4768
Pork Noisettes With Prunes
1. Soak the prunes overnight in a wine.
2. Add the wine and prunes to a saucepan and simmer it for about 20-30 minutes until they turn soft.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the excess fat from the pork tenderloin or chops.
4. Coat the pork tenderloin in... - 43.7092
Stuffed Meat Loaf
Mix beef, pork, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and egg.
On a sheet of waxed paper, pat out meat mixture evenly to form a square about 1/2 inch thick.
Mix raisins, bread, onion, parsley, sage, pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and broth.
Pat in an... - 39.613
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
1) Season meat with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat oven at 350° F.
3) In a skillet, melt butter.
4) Add onion to sauté until tender.
5) Pour the mixture over soft bread cubes, piccalilli, salt, pepper and sage.
6) Add milk to combine... - 46.4723
Trout Baked In Wine
Mix the chopped parsley into half the butter and then divide into four pats.
Put one pat into each cleaned fish, then place them in an oven-proof dish and rub salt and white pepper into them.
Pour the wine around, cover and cook in a moderate to hot oven... - 35.9463
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 37.4384
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 44.1532
Venison Loin Roast
Wipe roast with damp paper towel or clean damp cloth.
Trim off all fat.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, skin side up.
Cut suet in pieces, and lay on top of roast.
Roast in 325°F. oven 1/2 hour.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add other ingredients to... - 37.9632
Sweet Meat Roll
Combine the meats, salt, pepper, and egg in a bowl.
Stir or work with your hands until well blended.
Spread on wax paper into a 1/2 in. (1.3 cm) thick square.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Spread filling evenly over meat.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 36.4509
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 32.7095
Calico Cheese Cuts
Prepare dough and let rise as directed on mix package.
Beat eggs with milk just to blend.
Add salt, celery seed, pimiento, and cheese.
Divide dough in half.
On lightly floured surface roll to a little less than 1/4 inch.
Pat out each piece very thin in a... - 35.5178
Pimiento Cress Whirligigs
1. Cream butter or margarine in a small bowl; stir in the watercress. Blend the cheese spread and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a second small bowl.
2. Trim crusts from the bread. Line up 2 slices, slightly overlapping, on bread board; roll thin with a... - 22.0161
1. Line jelly-roll pan with damp paper towels.
2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, parsley, radishes, salt, and pepper until well blended. For each stack, gently spread cream cheese mixture on 2 slices whole-wheat bread and 2 slices white... - 34.736
If fed up of the usual Fish Rolls, it's time to try out something new. Here's a simple and delicious recipe for Fish Rolls that you would want to try! - 42.7616
Peel and dice apples into large heavy saucepan (5Ã¢â‚¬â€6-quart size).
Add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Let mixture simmer 1 hour.
Uncover, and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally to... - 38.5605
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
Goose dishes are truly exotic, of which this Roast Goose With Sweet Potato and Apple Dressing is next to heavenly! Yes, here's a simple recipe for this extremely tasty dish and I bet, you're sure gonna fall in love with this! - 44.4186
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 49.087
New Way Pizza
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Lightly grease and flour a 15-x 10-x 1-inch jelly roll pan; set aside.
In a large skillet cook and stir beef until browned, about 5 minutes; pour off drippings.
Stir in about one-third of the... - 41.7139
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 40.0036
1. Split one of the tenderloins, cutting not quite to opposite side; open out flat, butterfly style. Starting at center, split one half almost to outer edge; open out. Starting at center again, repeat on other side. You now have a flat piece of meat, about... - 30.9153
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 15x8 inches.) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal... - 32.4321
In skillet, combine lamb, mushrooms, onion, pickle relish, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
Spoon off excess pan juices.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 41.9022
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 36.5073
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup,... - 45.1402
Saucy Sausage Pinwheels
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons salt together into fciowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir lightly until mixture is just moistened.
Divide dough into 2 parts.
Knead 1 part gently for several seconds... - 42.3698
Bubbling Jade Punch
1.Follow the instructions on the package and prepare spinach.
2.Once done strain the excess water and keep in bowl.
3.Take a saucepan, heat butter and saute garlic in it.
4.Once the garlic is brown, remove it and add spinach to th epan... - 41.1574
Cheese Meat Loaf Pinwheel With Spinach Mushroom Filling
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
With just the water clinging to leaves, cook spinach until wilted; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until... - 39.7295
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Cut core out of cabbage with a sharp knife. Pull off and discard any coarse outer leaves, then carefully remove 18 whole leaves, one at a time. (Save any remaining cabbage for another meal.)
2. Steam leaves, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted... - 36.8883
Pimiento Stuffed Lamb
1. Order lamb ahead and ask your meatman to bone it, butterfly fashion. (After boning, roast should weigh about 6 1/2 pounds.)
2. Just before cooking, open lamb out flat, fat-side down, on counter. Brush with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Combine bread crumbs, pars... - 36.3317
Strudel Meat Roll
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until transparent.
Add mushrooms and meat and saute until meat loses its pinkness, stirring until crumbly.
Turn into a large bowl and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and... - 43.036
Olive Cheddar Bread
1 ln a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and honey.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, all of the whole-wheat flour, the milk, oil, pepper, and salt.
With a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on... - 42.7156
Lutece Poulet En Croute
1. Remove 2 of the patty shells from one package; reseal package; return to the freezer. Remove all 6 shells from the other package. Let the 8 shells thaw slightly.
2. Bring chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan. If using chicken livers drop them into... - 32.2867
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 34.6234
Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Cook chicken with water, onion, salt and pepper 40 minutes, or until tender, in a large saucepan.
2. While chicken cooks, combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato puree, sugar and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 40.3983
Party Meat Loaf
1. Combine the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, cheese, dill pickle and juice, 2 teaspoons of the salt, pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the evaporated milk in a large bowl. (Reserve remaining salt and milk for pastry.) Beat eggs in a small bowl. (Reserve 2... - 40.7353
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 40.9731
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 38.6479
Chicken In Aspic
1. Place a savarin mould or a similar, ring-shaped mould in the freezer.
2. Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into small strips. Shred the ham similarly. Pour the oil and lemon juice over the strips of meat, season with salt and pepper and... - 35.5987
Baked Beef Roll
Combine beef, onion, salt, pepper, horse-radish and gravy.
Roll out either packaged or homemade baking powder biscuit dough, using 2 c as a basis, into a rectangle about 9" x 12", Spread the meat on the dough and roll up jelly roll fashion, pinching edges... - 29.8085
Prepare Homemade Pasta dough; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll one portion to a 14x12-inch rectangle.
Let rest, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Cut into four 14x3-inch strips.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 8 to 10... - 42.3826
Neapolitan Swordfish In Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In small frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, Romano cheese, oreg-ano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place fish... - 27.9086
Meat Loaf With Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine tomato juice and bread. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, onion, celery, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper set on a... - 29.8978
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a baking dish and set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and broth.
In a... - 42.4281
Manicotti Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water, salted if you wish, in a large kettle just until barely tender. Drain and place the noodles in a large bowl of cold water.
3. Combine the ricotta, chopped parsley, eggs,... - 40.1839
Party Beef Pirogue
Saute the chopped onion in hot fat until limp.
Add the beef and break up well with a fork.
Stir-fry until pinkness disappears.
Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
Roll the pastry out on a floured oblong of waxed paper into a... - 40.706
Eggplant Cheese Rolls
Prepare the filling by mixing all the filling ingredients together.
Prepare the eggplant by cutting off the stem portion and cutting the entire eggplant, lengthwise, into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Pick out the slices that do not run the full... - 39.3613
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 44.0819
Baked Mussels With Herbs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Fill a large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan evenly with rock salt (or coarse salt) to a depth of 1/2 inch.
3) Under cold running water, scrub the reserved mussel shells thoroughly, then pat them... - 44.3461
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 32.4992
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 42.5331
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 43.6083
1) Pare the eggplants slightly and slice each horizontally into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2) Place the slices in a single layer on baking sheets, sprinkle with the coarse salt and cover with baking sheets to weight down. Allow to sit for 2 to 3... - 44.3054
1) In a medium bowl, place together flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Make well in center of flour mixture.
3) Stream in eggs and water, in the flour well.
4) Using fork beat the flour mixture until stiff is formed.
5) Lightly dust working surface... - 46.3648
Roast Duckling With Plum Sauce
Pit the plums.
In a medium saucepan combine all of the plum sauce ingredients, including the syrup from the plums.
Simmer over medium heat for about 1 1/2 hours.
The sauce should be thick.
It will keep well for weeks in the refrigerator and is also wonderful... - 36.4902
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 45.3801