- » Homemade Pear Wine
Homemade Pear Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pear wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pear wine recipes.
Pear Pie With Red Wine
Line an 8 or 9 inch glass pie plate with pie crust.
Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of crust with fork.'Cook on "roast" setting for 7 minutes.
Meanwhile cut pears in half, peel and remove cores.
In a glass bowl, add pears, sugar, cinnamon, and wine.
Cover... - 30.8492
Red Wine Poached Pears
Fruity desserts are the best desserts for many of you. This recipe of red wine poached pears is another such fruit delicacy. With few simple ingredients you can have a delicious, mouth-watering dessert. Watch the video for learning more information on the... - 109.473
Drain pear halves, saving 1 1/2 cups liquid.
In medium saucepan mix liquid with Burgundy, corn syrup, lemon rind, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
Simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 2 1/2 cups.
Add pear halves.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Serve... - 30.9985
Squab With Pears & Red Wine Sauce
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, sugar, and peppercorns.
Peel pears, cut in half lengthwise, and core; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, turning several times, until pears are tender when pierced,... - 42.287
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
COMBINE juice, wine, sugar and cinnamon stick halves in slow cooker.
Submerge pears in mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until pears are tender.
Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
PROCESS raspberries in food processor or blender until... - 36.8848
Baked Lamb With Dried Pears
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put pears in a bowl with water to cover; soak for 30 minutes.
2. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place it in a roasting tin and bake for 45 minutes. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Drain pears, pat them dry on... - 35.5424
Pork Chops With Pears And Ginger
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a frying pan, heat butter.
3) Mix in the pork chops and brown well and arrange in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
4) In the frying pan, mix in gingerroot, onions, and pears and cook till just... - 35.9178
Chicken And Brandied Pears
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and half of sage. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 1/2... - 31.2947
Baked Pears Americano
Do you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is a must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these Baked Pears Americano, which make an ideal dessert for weight watchers. Hit the play button now. - 95.0575
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious & healthy dessert from fresh bosc pears, walnuts, and homemade caramel sauce in this short cooking video. - 121.024
Fruit In Wine Jelly
This Fruit in Wine Jelly is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Fruit in Wine Jelly. - 42.8374
Sauteed Chicken With Two Tone Pears
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
Dust chicken with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter in a... - 41.734
Homemade Ginger Chutney
Wash and chop pears.
To prepare chutney, combine all the ingredients in medium saucepan.
Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
Mixture will be thick.
Remove from stove and cool.
Spoon into covered container. - 34.9138
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool.
Pour sugar syrup into a 2-quart glass jar.
Add desired fruit and vodka; stir gently.
Cover the jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Let stand (steep)... - 35.5145
Spicy Fruit Cup
In a mixing bowl combine the undrained pineapple, orange juice, wine, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Carefully stir in the orange sections, pear slices, and strawberries.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. - 25.0045
1. Wash all the orange and peel off of their skin. With a sharp knife, cut a slice from the top and base of each orange, and then cut down each orange in strips to remove the peel and all white pith.
2. Wash and peel the grapes. Remove the seeds... - 42.7923
Seashells With Cauliflower Sauce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add thyme, onion, and carrot; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, and wine.
Bring to a boil;... - 35.8842
Italian Tomato Sauce
Chop 4 slices bacon and saute until crisp in a frying pan over medium heat.
Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add 1 medium-sized onion (chopped) to pan and cook until limp.
Add 1 clove garlic (minced or mashedl and 1 can (1 lb.
12 oz.)... - 26.748
Seashells With Cauliflower Sauce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add thyme, onion, and carrot; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft and golden (about 7 minutes).
Stir in garlic and wine; bring to a boil.
Cut up tomatoes; add tomatoes and their liquid to pan.
Bring... - 46.7765
Fresh Fruit Medley With Frosty Melon Dressing
1 In a small saucepan combine the orange juice and gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
2 In blender container or food processor bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe, the... - 28.6758
1) In a bowl, place together peaches or pears, and stream in the apple wine.
2) Allow to soak the fruits for 1 hour.
3) When ready to serve, stir in the sugar to taste, ice and the sparkling wine.
4) Serve chilled in tall glass. - 36.8504
1. In a medium-size bowl, coarsely mash beans. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and chili powder; stir until well blended.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with water. Spoon a fourth of the bean mixture over half of each tortilla; evenly sprinkle a fourth... - 27.4741
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975