- » Homemade Pear Preserve
Homemade Pear Preserve Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pear preserve recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pear preserve recipes.
Preserved Ginger Pears
1. Cut pears in half; pare; core.
2. Combine ginger, sugar, water and lemon juice in a large skillet; bring to boiling, stirring constantly; add pears. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Lift from syrup with a... - 24.5468
1. Pare the pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat until bubbling. Add the pear slices; toss to coat with syrup mixture; cover.
3. Cook 10 minutes, or until... - 27.5919
Pear Buttermilk Scones
1 In a large mixing bowl stir together flour; sugar; baking powder; baking soda; salt; and cardamom, nutmeg, or allspice. Using a pastry
blender, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
2... - 36.674
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 47.9268
Before making butter, read the general instructions for preserving fruit spreads at the beginning of this section.
If you're not using fruit pulp left over from making jelly, prepare fruit by cooking it, in just enough water to prevent sticking, until quite... - 38.2601
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975