- » Homemade Peach Wine
Homemade Peach Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade peach wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade peach wine recipes.
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. - 17.9902
Chicken With Peppered Peaches
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken breasts to an even thickness. Season with salt, 1 teaspoon of mint, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. In a frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until golden... - 28.5976
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 120.323
Combine peaches, .sugar, and cinnamon in blender.
Whirl at medium speed until smooth.
Add butter milk; whirl again.
To serve, pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
Slice orange very thin; garnish each glass edge with an orange wheel.
Top with dash of... - 36.0811
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 96.617
Bellini Vodgrini Martini
1. In a martini shaker, mix ice, Vodgria and Peach Liqueur and shake until frothy
2. Strain into a martini glass
3. Top off with Champagne
4. Garnish with Raspberries
If you would like to purchase a bottle of Sin Spirits Vodgria, visit www.sinspirits.com - 19.2832
X-rated Pink Martini
If you are going to organize a party only for girls, then you must serve this cocktail. This pink x-rated cocktail is absolutely girly, for its color as well as flavor. Watch the video thoroughly to learn the tricks for shaking up this cocktail. - 134.51
California Fruit Salad Rose
In medium bowl, mix Unflavored Gelatine with sugar; add boiling water and stir until Gelatine is completely dissolved.
Stir in wine.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in peaches, bananas and... - 29.8038
Do-it-yourself Cake And Fruit Kabobs
To make the sauce, place ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cake and each type of fruit in a separate bowl.
Have your guests thread their own skewers and then brush them lightly with melted margarine.
Preheat... - 26.9339
Chicken Rock Lobster Kabobs
This Chicken Rock Lobster Kabobs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Chicken Rock Lobster Kabobs as a side dish in your meal and share your feelings with us for this one! - 43.4375
1. Beat egg yolks in the top of a double boiler (glass is best) until thick and lemon-colored.
2. Beat in sugar gradually, until mixture is very thick and light in color. Beat in wine slowly.
3. Place top of double boiler over simmering water. (If using a... - 25.6806
Baked Lamb With Dried Pears
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put pears in a bowl with water to cover; soak for 30 minutes.
2. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place it in a roasting tin and bake for 45 minutes. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Drain pears, pat them dry on... - 35.5424
1) In a bowl, place together peaches or pears, and stream in the apple wine.
2) Allow to soak the fruits for 1 hour.
3) When ready to serve, stir in the sugar to taste, ice and the sparkling wine.
4) Serve chilled in tall glass. - 36.8504