- » Homemade Pea Soup
Homemade Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pea soup recipes.
Homemade Basic Split Pea Soup
Put the ham hock in a saucepan and pour over the water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 hour.
Add the split peas, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the vegetables and... - 43.6991
Country-style Pea Soup
Combine first 7 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until peas are soft.
Remove ham hock.
Put the pea mixture through a food mill or sieve.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
Add salt to taste,... - 35.2369
Green Pea Soup
Combine onion, celery, garlic, chicken bouillon cube, salt, sugar, curry powder, pepper and water in saucepan.
Heat to boiling, turn down heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes.
Add frozen peas, bring back to a boil quickly breaking peas apart with a fork if... - 42.724
Fresh Pea Soup
1. Put the peas in a saucepan with boiling water to extend 1/2 inch above peas. Add salt to taste, the mint, and scallion. Cover and cook until the peas are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Put the peas and the cooking liquid in the container of an electric... - 23.9297
Hearty Split Pea Soup
Hearty Split Pea Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Hearty Split Pea Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 36.4652
The pea pod soup is a fresh and light soup made with cooked peas along with pea pods and onions. Herbed with mint and parsley, the pea pod soup can be cooked in a stock of choice and is best served as an appetizer before meals. - 45.0585
This homemade pea soup recipe is prepared with a handful of ingredients but is quite tasty and savory. Cooked in ham stock with onions and split green peas and rice, this pea soup is frugal but filling and delicious when seasoned to taste and served hot. - 30.5682
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Split Pea Soup is a very tempting appetizer that you must try out. Prepare the Split Pea Soup effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 39.7056
1. In a large 8 1/2-quart pot, place the butter and heat it over medium heat
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© well for five minutes
3. Add the split peas, potatoes, carrots, ham bone, and water and bring the mixture to a boil
4. Skim the top of the... - 46.6315
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the chicken broth, peas, lettuce, scallions and parsley. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, puree the soup in batches until very... - 36.01
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 48.8374
Fresh Pea Soup Garnie
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the lemon juice over the mint and let stand to allow the mint to absorb the juice. Blend 3 tablespoons of the butter into the soaked mint. Let the mint butter sit at room temperature for 1 hour before using.
2. In a saucepan of... - 41.6592
Chilled Pea Soup
In a 3-quart pan, combine potatoes, peas, green onions, chicken broth, and curry powder.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are just tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, puree soup, a portion at a... - 38.0805
Split Pea Soup
1. Place the peas in a colander, wash and pick them.
2. In a large stock pot over heavy bottomed skillet, combine the peas, water, and stock.
3. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes
4. Remove from heat, and let stand, covered, for 1... - 48.801
In a 2 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Saute' onion until golden.
Add water, garbanzos or chick peas, bouillon cubes, salt, garlic salt, mint leaves and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in macaroni.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Serve... - 42.1348
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 46.1685
Old Fashioned Homemade Soup
In 8 to 11 quart stock pot, brown stew meat with desired seasonings.
Add water, stewed tomatoes and onion to make the pot half full.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add cut up, bite sized potatoes, carrots and celery and cook another hour.
Finally, add frozen corn, green... - 38.2117
Split Pea And Barley Soup
In a 3-quart soup pot place broth, split peas, onion, carrot, celery and garlic.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In a food processor or blender container process soup a small amount at a time.
In a soup pot... - 37.1255
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 49.0272
Chicken And Homemade Noodle Soup
1. To prepare noodles, stir together flour, 1 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Add egg yolk and 3 tablespoons water. Stir together until mixed. Shape into small ball. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 5 minutes or until... - 35.0026
Homemade Dry Soup Mix
Blend all ingredients.
Store in tightly covered jar.
In making soup, use 3 tablespoons of this mix to each cup of liquid.
If a home grinder is available, dried peas and beans, barley, lentils, or other dried legumes and cereals may also be ground to add to... - 23.3089
Scandinavian Smoky Pea Soup
1. In a medium-size saucepan, keep ham hock and add cold water to cover.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil.
3. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water.
5. Pat dry.
6. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
7. Add onions... - 46.949
Black-eyed Pea Spread
Combine all ingredients except bread, mix well.
Spread mixture on bread slices. - 24.9419
Homemade Minestrone Salad
1. Take a medium sized bowl and add in it tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, macaroni, peas, ham, chickpeas, onion, and garlic.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and a wire whisk.
3. Combine rest of the ingredients other than cheese; whisk the entire mix... - 44.5357
Place butter, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, seasonings and bay leaf in casserole; cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix in peas, meat and beef stock; correct seasoning.
Cover and continue microwaving 40 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and finish microwaving 3... - 38.1479
Widow And Soup
1. In a pan, sautÃ© all the chopped vegetables in margarine.
2. Cover the vegetables with enough water and simmer gently such that the vegetables are well done.
3. Then slowly add the eggs one by one, followed by the ricotta and the gbejniet cheeses... - 39.9201
In large saucepan or soup pot, melt butter; cook onion, stirring, until transparent.
Stir in flour and curry powder, if using; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add stock and vegetables, adding more vegetables, if desired; bring to simmer and heat through.
In food... - 40.6177
Seafarers' Soup With Pernod
1. Put the water and wine into a large heatproof bowl with the onion.
2. Remove the bones from the fish and add them to the bowl with the fish trimmings, parsley stalks and thyme. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
3. Strain the stock... - 40.8378
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 45.8246
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 38.7518
Quick Chicken Soup
Combine broth, water, carrot, celery, onion, and garlic powder in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
Add chicken, English peas, and pepper.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir in uncooked... - 33.8976
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 40.388
Bean Bag Soup
Rinse the lima beans, lentils, yellow split peas, green split peas, pinto beans, and dried navy beans.
Depending on how much time you have, either cover with cold water and soak overnight; or cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let sit... - 43.7334
Sunday-night Supper. Soup
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper toweling.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Combine pea soup, bouillon, thyme, pepper and water.
Simmer 1 minute.
Just ,before serving, add carrot.
Crumble bacon over top.
Serve with pop-corn. - 37.8122
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Combine first 12 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Add lima beans, corn, and peas.
Return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Stir in macaroni, and continue to cook for 10 to 12... - 39.2925
Harvest Turkey Soup
Try this Harvest Turkey Soup. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Harvest Turkey Soup will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.7644
Creamy Turkey Soup
Creamy Turkey Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Creamy Turkey Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.4552
Combine chicken broth, wine, chicken, peas, water chestnuts, olives, salt, pepper and tarragon in an electric slow cooker; cover. Cook on low (190° to 200°) 5 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 3 hours. Ladle into soup bowls and pass tiny bowls of bacon, gr - 26.6147
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Chop all the vegetables finely and wash them well.
If you are using spring onions, use some of the greens too along with the onion head.
If the carrots are small and tender, slice them into tiny rings.
If they are large, chop each ring into 4 or 6 bits.
As... - 44.6806
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, and eggs; divide mixture in fourths; form each part into 10 1 1/4-inch balls, making 40 balls in all. In large saucepan, in hot oil, brown balls; then drain off all oil.
2. Add pea soup,... - 34.9803
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute, until melted. Add the onion and garlic, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, chick peas (garbanzos) and marjoram. Pour on the beef stock (broth), cover and cook for 6 minutes. Season to... - 29.15
Combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 9 to 14 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to... - 41.8706
Cook the ground chuck, bacon, onion, salt and pepper in a large, heavy kettle until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Add the peas, butter beans and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are done, adding water, if needed.
Add the... - 37.2385
Homemade Cheeseburger Casserole
Cheeseburger Casserole is a delicious dish that can be prepared for any kind of occasion, formal or informal. I pick this dish for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this wonderful Cheeseburger Casserole and you will understand what I am... - 37.0745
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
Place vegetables in a colander; run cold water over vegetables to separate.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir vegetables and water into meat mixture.
Cover and cook about 5... - 40.2941
Lucky Bean Soup
Lucky Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lucky Bean Soup is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.0777
Hot And Sour Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a wok or kettle and stir-fry the scallions, celery, and mushrooms briefly. Sprinkle with the ginger.
2. Add the broth, tamari, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the water chestnuts, snow peas,... - 30.3376
Combine carrots, turnips, leeks, onion, celery, butter, salt, pepper and sugar in large saucepan.
Cover and cook gently 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add beef stock and barley, bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 11/2 hours or until barley is... - 35.1977
Thick Bean And Grain Soup
1. Put the soybeans, barley, and cracked wheat in a large bowl. Cover well with cold water and let soak overnight.
2. Put the soybeans, barley, and wheat with the soaking liquid in a large kettle. Add water to give a depth of 2 inches above the soybeans. Add... - 36.4642
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Chicken Vegetable Soup
I use 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson low-fat chicken broth and water to make 4 cups.
Rinse, then soak barley in cold water for 1/2 hour; drain.
Place the chicken in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add the chicken broth and water; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 39.1433
Soup With Petits Pois
Put the onion in a casserole with the petits pois, still frozen.
Add 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of hot water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 13 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and sorrel and chop separately.
Cut the ham into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Stir... - 44.7097
Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven, drain.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.5094
Seafood Ragout With Rice And Peas
1. Cut the fish into 1 ½-inch square pieces and keep aside.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimp and keep aside.
3. In a large, heavy soup pot, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the oil and cook briefly, until the onion is... - 45.2891
Ham-Bean Soup has an awesome taste. The ham and chicken gives the Ham-Bean Soup a miraculous taste. Ham-Bean Soup is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 38.4828
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 34.4923
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.5065
1. In an 8-quart stockpot, bring the chicken, beef, pork, water, stock, the 3 whole garlic cloves, and the bay leaves to a boil over high heat, skimming off any foam. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours or until the chicken and meats are tender.... - 36.6029
Cover dried peas with water and soak for 3 to 4 hours; drain.
Simmer peas in Lamb Stock until tender.
Dip bread cubes in a mixture of egg and milk; drop into soup.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; sprinkle with parsley. - 37.6773
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare appetizer recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other soup recipe for your coming parties! - 47.7325
Burgundy Beef Soup
Burgundy Beef Soup is an amazing version of soup which you will always love to include in your appetizer menu. The deadly beef-vegetable combination recipe will give you a huge fan following! - 35.8147
Best Barley Soup
1. Put the barley and broth in a heavy kettle, cover, and simmer until the barley is tender, about 1 hour. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the parsley, and cook, covered, until the vegetables are barely tender.
2. Add the parsley, but do... - 26.4374
Try this alluring Farmhouse Soup recipe. An easily prepared soup, this Farmhouse Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 42.9043
Warm Rice Pilaf has always elicited compliments from my honest heart ! Try this savory rice with peas, seasoned with onion soup and pepper ! Your heart will also start complimenting this Rice Pilaf ! Let me know if your thoughts are in tune with mine ! - 36.0028
Bean Curd Soup
1. In a large kettle heat the broth, scallions, ginger, and soy sauce to boiling. Add the snow peas.
2. While stirring the boiling mixture with a fork or chop sticks, add the beaten eggs in a continuous stream. Add the tofu and heat through. - 28.416
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken, onion, carrot, garlic, and water in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Cool until the chicken can be handled. Remove and discard the skin and bones and cut the... - 34.8329
Chinese Noodle Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Drain... - 42.8784
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions; discard flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook 2... - 40.5061
Place cut up chicken, beef stew meat and pork in a large soup kettle.
Cover with cold water.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Add drained navy beans, green peas, tomatoes, carrots, onions, celery and lemon.
Cook about 3 hours, or until chicken is... - 42.6614
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.7859
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 49.5079
Campfire Beef Stew
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Campfire Beef Stew - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Campfire Beef Stew and envy your culinary skills. - 43.3659
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 118.217
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 42.8474
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Puree Mongole With Croutons
Combine and stir 2 cans soup.
Add milk, stirring to smooth out any lumps.
Serve soup sprinkled with croutons. - 23.8388
Quick Pork Hash
In skillet, cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, milk, and Worcestershire.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 30.7999
Sizzling Rice Soup
Cook rice according to package directions; cool.
Divide rice into eight portions.
With hands, shape and press each portion into a 2-inch patty.
Thaw pea pods by running hot water over them; cut pea pods into 1-inch lengths.
In saucepan heat chicken broth to... - 37.1459
Vegetable Soup With Pesto
Prepare Homemade Pesto; set aside.
Trim root ends and tough green tops from leeks.
Split leeks length-wise, rinse thoroughly, and thinly slice crosswise.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine leeks, broth, carrots, and celery; bring to a boil over high... - 39.2196
Combine the split peas and chicken broth in a pot and bring to a boil.
Remove scum from the top.
Add the spices in the cheesecloth, the turmeric, and the salt.
Cover, lower heat, and simmer gently for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until peas are tender.
Remove... - 44.3409
Fresh Garden Soup
In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, combine onions, garlic, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons water.
Cover and steam until vegetables are tender.
Add carrots, squash, peas and corn.
Cook until carrots are limp.
Stir in lemon juice, basil, cayenne, thyme and... - 38.7926
Creamed Barley Prosciutto Soup
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots; cook, stirring, until soft.
Add barley; stir until it turns light golden.
Stir in broth, prosciutto, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until barley is tender, about... - 36.5249
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Beef, Bean, And Barley Soup
Pick over lima beans and soak overnight.
Brush pan with oil and brown soup bones.
(If skimpy, add about 1/2 pound beef chuck.) Saute the carrots, onion, and celery in oil.
Add bouillon, dill, garlic powder, salt, and parsley.
Drain lima beans, retaining... - 43.4578
Couscous Soup With Vegetables And Charmoula
The cous cous soup with vegetables and cous cous cooked in a vegetable stock. Flavored with garlic, cumin, onions and cloves, the cous cous soup with vegetables and charmoula is spiced with paprika and cayenne and served with a swirled spoonful of charmoula. - 47.214
Chinese Chicken Soup
For the broth.
Place all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot with enough water to cover the chicken by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the chicken nearly falls off bones, about 1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the... - 47.2916
Minestrone With Turkey
In a Dutch oven, saute onion, carrot, celery and garlic in oil until tender.
Add the broth, vegetables, macaroni and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Add turkey and zucchini; cook until the zucchini is... - 40.8275
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.3978
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Set aside 1/4 c.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown chicken in margarine or butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Place chicken in large (3 qt.) casserole.
Add peas and... - 43.2571
1. Drain the tuna; break into small pieces into a medium-size bowl; add pimiento, bread crumbs, soup, milk and peas; mix well and spoon into 4 ramekins.
2. Flatten 4 biscuits; cut out centers with small biscuit cutter; place rings on top of tuna in each... - 25.7962
Hurry Up Pork Hash
Cook onion in butter until lightly browned.
Blend in soup, milk, and Worcestershire.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir often. - 30.6176
Fried Rice Ring With Shrimp
Pour boiling water over shrimp to separate.
Cook shrimp lightly in butter or margarine; lift out, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Put green pepper and onion in frying pan, and cook until transparent.
Add rice; stir and cook until lightly... - 44.0111
Chicken And Onions Au Casserole
Cook noodles, following label directions; drain.
Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half.
Arrange in a single layer... - 32.0841
1. Drain crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any; break crab meat into bite-size chunks.
2. Cook peas drain.
3. Blend the mushroom soup and dry sherry until smooth in small bowl.
4. Layer half of the crab meat, the peas, mushrooms and pimientos in a 10-cup... - 33.2299
Top Hat Tomato Cups
1. Cut off tops of tomatoes; scoop out insides with a teaspoon. Turn cups upside down to drain. (Use pulp to season soup or stew.)
2. Cook the peas, drain. Keep hot.
3. Bring water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan. Add flour and the 1/8... - 35.7386
Frankfurters And Noodles
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
2 Boil the noodles in salted water for 8 minutes. Drain and mix with half the peas, and the butter.
3 Grease the inside of a casserole. Place the cooked spinach in a layer over the bottom. Spoon over the noodle... - 31.7441