- » Homemade Pancake
Homemade Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade pancake recipes.
Red Velvet Pancakes
If you want to charm your family, try this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. This is an impressive looking breakfast and is super easy. The chocolate flavor gives it a nice kick and the red color makes it look very attractive. Enjoy! - 130.691
Rich American Pancakes
Love pancakes but do not know how to make the perfect stack at home? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to cook the perfect rich pancakes, a yummy treat that everyone loves. Serve them for breakfast with butter, honey or maple syrup and your... - 124.555
How To Make Beet Pancakes For Kids
Red Beet Pancakes? Don't be surprised when your kids ask for seconds. In this video, learn how to make these amazing fluffy pancakes for your children. - 117.283
Homemade Breakfast Pancakes
I don't think I've shared this recipe with you yet - and it's one of my all-time favourites. A slight variation on a basic pancake recipe changes up the flavour and texture just a wee bit. Make them using the same method as a traditional pancake and enjoy a... - 115.448
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make the perfect healthy homemade pancakes. - 111.418
Nutritional Culture Cakes
Nutritious meals in a rush is the call of time. Chef Tawnya is a making a delicious and nutritious meal and she has named it culturecakes. She is actually making pancakes with lots of eggs to make it high protein and adds fresh fruit for flavor. She blends... - 99.1562
Low Fat Rolled Oats Pancake
Love pancakes but scared of the fat and calorie contents? Then watch this video by OmGal and learn to make pancakes the healthy way. These have more protein than classic pancakes and much less fat. Enjoy! - 96.4322
Delicious Homemade Pancakes
Pancakes are every household's delight. They are simple, easy and can be modified to suit your taste buds in endless ways. Watch this video for a great homemade pancake recipe, that is sure to come handy when you really cant decide what to serve for breakfast. - 82.572
Do you like to kick start your day with a delicious breakfast? This recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare these yummy and easy to make Fruit Pancakes which make an excellent breakfast treat. This recipe is too good to be missed. - 81.1148
It's time to make a delicious breakfast recipe. Check out the video of the delicious Pancakes. Pancakes is the most popular breakfast dish, almost every household makes pancakes for breakfast. Serve strawberries or maple syrup with these yummy pancakes. - 80.3856
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 72.9062
1) Cut the broccoli heads and separate the florets. Halve the large ones to keep all of them of the same size.
2) The florets should measure to about 3 cups.
3) Remove the stalks and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium saucepan boil... - 50.0418
Crispy Pancake Rolls
These crisp pancake rolls are perfect for serving for breakfast. I make these pancake rolls often and they are very filling and savory. Flavored with mixed herbs and filled with chicken along with eggs, these crisp pancake rolls will keep you full for hours... - 47.5223
1) Make the pancake batter, adding cream with the butter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Jst before you are ready to fry the pancakes, mix in the rum and macaroon crumbs.
3) Slice the bananas in thick and slanting and quarter the pineapple... - 47.2332
Pancake Roll Ups
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Combine together flour and salt and beat in milk until smooth.
3) Add in eggs whipping thoroughly to form a batter.
4) Take a 6-inch frying pan; heat about 1 teaspoon of fat in it and pour... - 46.8607
1) Make the pancake batter by adding grated orange rind with the egg and allow to stand for
2) Add the almond when you are ready to fry the pancakes.
3) For the filling: Slice the apples thick.
4) In a saucepan, add apples, lemon and orange... - 46.2876
Feathery Flavory Pancakes
1 In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
2 Into mixing bowl, measure milk.
3 Add in eggs and oil mixing well.
4 Beat until thoroughly mixed.
5 Stir in the dry ingredients and mix lightly, allow the batter to be slightly lumpy.
6 In a... - 45.4898
Pancakes With Lemon
1) In a mixing basin, sift together the flour and salt and hollow out the centre.
2) Add the egg, egg yolk and half the milk.
3) Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients, and slowly scrap the flour from around the sides of the bowl.
4)... - 44.8792
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 44.8408
1. Preheat grill to 400Â° F.
2. Grease grill with butter.
3. Using a rotary beater, beat eggs.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt to mix well.
5. In a saucepan, heat butter, sugar and milk until butter melts.
6. Add the milk mixture... - 44.5094
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042
Island Pancake Stacks
To make the pancake batter:
1. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a smooth thick batter.
3. Beat again for 2-3 minutes and... - 43.5184
Jean Alice Pancakes
1) In a mixer bowl, beat eggs.
2) Beat in rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3) Heat a griddle and pour a small amount of batter into it.
4) Cook the pancake until browned on both sides.
5) Continue the process until the whole of batter is used... - 43.5152
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix in MAYPOÂ®.
3) Beat together milk and eggs.
4) Fold this to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add in melted shortening, stirring well.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop by spoonsful of batter.
7)... - 42.7849
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.2085
1) Mix milk with cereal and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) In the meantime, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Whisk egg and melted butter into cereal mixture.
4) Mix in flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
5) Onto an oiled griddle, pour the... - 41.9114
Ham And Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix with egg, salad oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
On hot, greased griddle, drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter, spreading with back of spoon into round about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook, over low heat, until... - 40.3071
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in cheese.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form... - 39.9252
Afternoon Tea Pancakes
1 In a bowl, cream sugar and eggs together.
2 In another bowl, sift flour, soda and salt together.
3 Add in to the cream and eggs mixture along with cream of tartar.
4 Beat well, adding milk, just enough to make a batter.
5 On a greased... - 39.6294
Brunch Pancake Sandwich
1) In a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2) Remove from skillet and crumble the meat.
3) Drain out the dripping.
4) Mix soup and milk and blend well.
5) Add bacon, eggs, and pimiento.
6) Continue to heat stirring often.
7) Serve sandwiched... - 39.272
Trusted And Tried Pancake
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 37.3213
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour and pour in the water very gently, stirring as you pour and mixing with the oil.
2. Knead the mixture into firm dough, cover with a damp towel and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3. With dry flour lightly dust the... - 36.7283
This Praline Pancake recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Praline Pancake is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.719
Break the egg over the flour.
Mix, while gradually adding water, till you get a thick batter.
Heat a frying pan and add a few drops of ghee, just enough to coat the pan.
Pour spoonfuls of batter with a circular movement to cover the pan... - 34.5266
Veal And Mushroom Pancakes
1. Sift 1 cup flour with salt and pepper into bowl. Make a hollow in center and drop in beaten eggs and 3-4 tablespoons of milk. Mix eggs and milk together with spoon before gradually drawing in flour. Add 6 tablespoons milk as mixture thickens; when it is... - 33.4608
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Bake on a moderately hot griddle until done.
3) Spread cashew butter on top and spread honey or pure maple syrup before serving. - 33.4219
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline... - 32.9556
Get Up And Go Pancakes
1.Crush pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
2.Whisk eggs well and Add crushed sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
3.Heat oil in a pan and cook pancakes of the mixture by adding 2 spoonfuls for each.
4.Serve pancakes warm with honey, peanut... - 32.6319
Combine egg with milk and beat very well.
Sift & mix dry ingredients, add to egg mix, & mix very well.
Fold in huckleberries.
Cook on a greased hot griddle - 30.8073
Drop Sconesor Scotch Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients, add sugar. Mix to a smooth batter with beaten egg and milk, add melted butter.
Heat and grease pan, drop batter by dessertspoonfuls on to pan, cook until bubbly on top, light brown underneath.
Turn, cook other side.
For variety add 2... - 28.2251
Make very thin, light pancakes in a pan about 6" across.
Wash, but don't peel the mushrooms: slice the heads, chop the stalks.
Fry the chopped mushroom stalks gently for 10 minutes in 2 tablespoonfuls of butter, then add the sliced heads and fry for a further... - 27.7448
Brunch Pancake Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble; pour off drippings.
Blend soup and milk; add bacon, eggs, and pimiento.
Heat; stir now and then. - 26.1515
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Add in the egg yolks, milk and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine the egg whites and lemon juice and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Take out the egg whites... - 0
How To Make Pancakes For Children
How To Make Pancakes For Children
There's something irresistible about pancakes, but to up the cute factor for your kids try these simple tips.
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Homemade Pancake Recipes By Category