- » Homemade Oven Yogurt
Homemade Oven Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Oven Yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Oven Yogurt recipes.
In 4-cup glass measure combine dry milk and enough water to make 2 cups milk.
Stir to dissolve dry milk.
Pour into 2-quart glass casserole and stir in whole milk.
Insert temperature probe in center of mixture.
Cook on HI (max. power) with probe set at... - 31.941
Moroccan Homemade Yogurt
For those who are fond of yogurt, here is Moroccan Raib, a delicious homemade yogurt flavored with orange blossom water. The yogurt is so smooth and soft, just divine that you simply wont be able to resist it. The video here shows how easy it is to make this... - 120.667
1 quart fresh whole milk 1/2 cup dry milk powder (optional) 3 tablespoons plain yogurt with acidophilus culture Wash all utensils in hot soapy water; rinse in scalding water.
Scald milk in saucepan.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir a small amount of the warm milk into... - 32.2473
Secret Of Making Homemade Yogurt Or Curd Successfully
I have in the past try to make homemake yogurt but unsuccessfully! Until, I discover the secrets or the KEY TIPS, which i am going to share with you here! Once you can make your own fresh yogurt, you can start to enjoy organic yogurt daily with numerous... - 34.9062
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 113.437
Homemade Yogurt - Dahi -curd
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of homemade yogurt, will find this very useful. Chef Bhavna shows how to make natural yogurt. It is made within 3 hours and it is less expensive. You can always add fruits to it and make it flavoured yogurt. Do... - 105.446
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Make Your Own Yogurt
1 Soften gelatin in 1 tablespoon cold water in a large glass or ceramic bowl; stir in 1 cup boiling water and sugar until dissolved.
2 Add dry milk, evaporated milk, yogurt and 3 cups lukewarm water; stir until well blended. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
3... - 26.7183
Baked Cortland Apples With Maple Yogurt
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) Using a knife, cut off the top of the apple and core it. Make sure that the knife does not cut through the bottom skin.
3) Stuff the apple cavity with the sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace.
4)... - 42.4854
Homemade yogurt is a healthy way to eating the ever so nutritious dish everyday. Try this yogurt recipe instead of the store bought one you have been feasting on. Here are some simple tips to making delicious yogurt right at home. - 30.0559
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until stiff peaks form. With mixer at low speed,... - 25.8506
Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking... - 44.2652
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage... - 44.0369
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a shallow baking pan.
Add chicken breasts and bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan.
Add flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes,... - 44.192
1. Slice 2/3 of the aubergines 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick, sprinkle them with salt and set aside to drain.
2. Prick the rest of the aubergines all over and boil whole in salted water for 10 minutes.
3. Pat sliced aubergines dry, paint each slice scantily with oil... - 34.3659
Homemade Nutritious Breakfast Cereal
Cereal is a nutritious breakfast food indeed and here is a recipe to prepare it right at home. Check out Garry showing how to make breakfast cereal with rolled oats, sunflower seeds and other nutritious ingredients including nuts. Good health made right at... - 109.977
Mix the yeast, warm water, and sugar in a bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes until it becomes frothy.
Mix together the milk, yogurt, egg, and melted butter, and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Make a... - 46.2209
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.14
Homemade Strawberry Pie
1. To prepare crust, in medium bowl, stir together flour and salt; using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in yogurt and 1 tablespoon water. Form dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 33.4064
Crème Fraîche Homemade
Creme fraiche has a nutty flavor and is a bit sour, but less sour than the U.S. sour cream. It is creamy but less dense the cream cheese. You can use creme fraiche in multiple recipes. You can also use it with sauces because it does not curdle with heat. It... - 0
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 100.284
Homemade Country Loaf
1. In a large bowl, prepare the starter for the dough by tipping the flour and yeast together.
2. Use a wooden spoon to mix 200ml water into the flour and yeast mix.
3. Cover the bowl with an oiled cling film sheet and leave it overnight in... - 45.6036
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 117.602
Pour And Bake Pear Pudding
Drain pear halves, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Score the round side of each pear half by making shallow crosswise cuts across the top.
Set pears and syrup aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine flour and granulated sugar.
Cover and blend or... - 38.3604
Banana Bread With Mango Curd
1 Grease two 8x4x2-inch or 9x5x3-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
2 In a very large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cloves. Add the banana and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until... - 33.774
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1385
Asparagus With Orange Mayonnaise
Wash asparagus; break off woody bases.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow baking dish with the tips facing the center; add the water.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes (8 to 10 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till... - 30.0806
Hungarian Cauliflower In Sour Cream Sauce
1. Cook the cauliflower in a large saucepan, as the label directs. Drain and place in shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. Combine yogurt with onion salt and parsley flakes; spoon over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and paprika.
3. Bake in hot oven... - 26.916
Trim excess fat from chicken, pierce all over with fork.
Mix chicken with yogurt, salt, tandoori paste, marinate in refrigerator for 12-18 hours.
Place chicken on foil-lined tray, brown chicken on both sides under hot grill.
Transfer to oven, bake covered for... - 34.337
Winter Squash Curry
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grind coconut and mustard in food processor.
Add yogurt; mix well.
Fry lentils and curry powder in oil in skillet until lentils are crisp; drain.
Stir in coconut mixture.
Arrange squash in baking pan.
Spoon coconut mixture over... - 38.8702
No Guilt Cheesecake
Spoon yogurt into large strainer lined with double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place bowl beneath, but not touching strainer to catch liquid.
Chill 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted... - 43.6565
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center.
Combine egg white, milk, and vanilla; add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir till dough clings... - 40.4677
Dilly Corn Bread
Place the shortening in an 8 inch cast iron skillet and place the skillet in the oven.
Turn oven temperature to 425 degrees; shortening will melt while oven is preheating.
Combine the cornmeal, sugar, salt, yogurt, flour, baking powder, milk, eggs and dill... - 36.7887
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335