- » Homemade Oven Yogurt
Homemade Oven Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Oven Yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Oven Yogurt recipes.
In 4-cup glass measure combine dry milk and enough water to make 2 cups milk.
Stir to dissolve dry milk.
Pour into 2-quart glass casserole and stir in whole milk.
Insert temperature probe in center of mixture.
Cook on HI (max. power) with probe set at... - 34.1147
Moroccan Homemade Yogurt
For those who are fond of yogurt, here is Moroccan Raib, a delicious homemade yogurt flavored with orange blossom water. The yogurt is so smooth and soft, just divine that you simply wont be able to resist it. The video here shows how easy it is to make this... - 120.67
1 quart fresh whole milk 1/2 cup dry milk powder (optional) 3 tablespoons plain yogurt with acidophilus culture Wash all utensils in hot soapy water; rinse in scalding water.
Scald milk in saucepan.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir a small amount of the warm milk into... - 32.7435
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 129.107
Homemade Yogurt - Dahi -curd
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of homemade yogurt, will find this very useful. Chef Bhavna shows how to make natural yogurt. It is made within 3 hours and it is less expensive. You can always add fruits to it and make it flavoured yogurt. Do... - 110.062
Secret Of Making Homemade Yogurt Or Curd Successfully
I have in the past try to make homemake yogurt but unsuccessfully! Until, I discover the secrets or the KEY TIPS, which i am going to share with you here! Once you can make your own fresh yogurt, you can start to enjoy organic yogurt daily with numerous... - 33.2147
Make Your Own Yogurt
1 Soften gelatin in 1 tablespoon cold water in a large glass or ceramic bowl; stir in 1 cup boiling water and sugar until dissolved.
2 Add dry milk, evaporated milk, yogurt and 3 cups lukewarm water; stir until well blended. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
3... - 28.7692
Homemade yogurt is a healthy way to eating the ever so nutritious dish everyday. Try this yogurt recipe instead of the store bought one you have been feasting on. Here are some simple tips to making delicious yogurt right at home. - 28.5029
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until stiff peaks form. With mixer at low speed,... - 26.9924
Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking... - 42.2914
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage... - 45.2749
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a shallow baking pan.
Add chicken breasts and bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan.
Add flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes,... - 46.7493
1. Slice 2/3 of the aubergines 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick, sprinkle them with salt and set aside to drain.
2. Prick the rest of the aubergines all over and boil whole in salted water for 10 minutes.
3. Pat sliced aubergines dry, paint each slice scantily with oil... - 34.4759
Homemade Nutritious Breakfast Cereal
1)Preheat the oven to a 150 degrees and place a piece of parchment paper on the tray.
2)Place the oats, the sunflower seeds and the almonds and spread it well around the tray.
3)Drizzle the canola oil and cinnamon powder along with honey and set it to... - 104.415
Mix the yeast, warm water, and sugar in a bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes until it becomes frothy.
Mix together the milk, yogurt, egg, and melted butter, and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Make a... - 48.2385
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.811
Homemade Strawberry Pie
1. To prepare crust, in medium bowl, stir together flour and salt; using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in yogurt and 1 tablespoon water. Form dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 35.3443
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
Crème Fraîche Homemade
Creme fraiche has a nutty flavor and is a bit sour, but less sour than the U.S. sour cream. It is creamy but less dense the cream cheese. You can use creme fraiche in multiple recipes. You can also use it with sauces because it does not curdle with heat. It... - 0
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 132.23
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 97.09
Homemade Country Loaf
1. In a large bowl, prepare the starter for the dough by tipping the flour and yeast together.
2. Use a wooden spoon to mix 200ml water into the flour and yeast mix.
3. Cover the bowl with an oiled cling film sheet and leave it overnight in... - 45.626
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.191
Pour And Bake Pear Pudding
Drain pear halves, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Score the round side of each pear half by making shallow crosswise cuts across the top.
Set pears and syrup aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine flour and granulated sugar.
Cover and blend or... - 39.9738
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1905
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Dilly Corn Bread
Place the shortening in an 8 inch cast iron skillet and place the skillet in the oven.
Turn oven temperature to 425 degrees; shortening will melt while oven is preheating.
Combine the cornmeal, sugar, salt, yogurt, flour, baking powder, milk, eggs and dill... - 37.8434
Asparagus With Orange Mayonnaise
Wash asparagus; break off woody bases.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow baking dish with the tips facing the center; add the water.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes (8 to 10 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till... - 32.0019
Hungarian Cauliflower In Sour Cream Sauce
1. Cook the cauliflower in a large saucepan, as the label directs. Drain and place in shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. Combine yogurt with onion salt and parsley flakes; spoon over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and paprika.
3. Bake in hot oven... - 29.3628
Winter Squash Curry
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grind coconut and mustard in food processor.
Add yogurt; mix well.
Fry lentils and curry powder in oil in skillet until lentils are crisp; drain.
Stir in coconut mixture.
Arrange squash in baking pan.
Spoon coconut mixture over... - 40.0232
Trim excess fat from chicken, pierce all over with fork.
Mix chicken with yogurt, salt, tandoori paste, marinate in refrigerator for 12-18 hours.
Place chicken on foil-lined tray, brown chicken on both sides under hot grill.
Transfer to oven, bake covered for... - 36.0948
No Guilt Cheesecake
Spoon yogurt into large strainer lined with double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place bowl beneath, but not touching strainer to catch liquid.
Chill 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted... - 45.2386
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in center.
Combine egg white, milk, and vanilla; add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir till dough clings... - 41.9944
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792
Black Bean Chili Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Combine chili, corn and seasonings in a shallow 1 quart baking dish.
3. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes over entire perimeter, leaving an open area in center.
4. Bake in a oven for 15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
5. Remove from... - 29.5496
1 Prepare the Yogurt Cheese at least 1 day ahead. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, crushed vanilla wafers, and flour. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine. Toss to mix well. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2... - 33.3187
Lamb In Pita Bread
1. Place the lamb in a food processor and process just until ground. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°.
3. Stack the pitas, wrap in foil and set aside.
4. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, brown the lamb, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium-high... - 41.5889
Old-fashioned Cocoa Brownies
Old-Fashioned Cocoa Brownies is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Old-Fashioned Cocoa Brownies, you will always crave for some more. - 47.1823
Hazelnut Cheesecake has a fine taste. Hazelnut Cheesecake gets its taste from crust filled with cheese cream, eggs and plain yoghurt. Hazelnut Cheesecake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 45.8959
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Mix shortening and honey.
Mix dry ingredients and add to the batter alternately with milk.
Fold in prunes.
Pour into greased muffin tins and bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes. - 37.0328
Super Meat Loaf
In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook, stirring until limp (about 5 minutes); turn into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the bread crumbs, wine, salt, oregano, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped parsley, eggs, and ground... - 42.5515
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Favorite Fruit Clafouti
1. In a large bowl beat together the egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, honey, liqueur or rum extract and orange juice, vanilla, and salt with a wire whisk or an electric mixer on low speed till light and frothy. Stir in the yogurt till mixture is... - 30.9556
Cook rice in boiling salted water.
Slice 2 onions and cook until golden-brown in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix onion with coriander, turmeric, 1 teaspoon salt, and the yogurt.
Rub mixture into lamb and let stand for 30 minutes.
Pound remaining onions in a... - 42.951
Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well.
Combine spinach, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, yogurt, egg yolk, onion, lemon juice, salt, and nutmeg, mix well.
Line a steaming rack with cheesecloth, arrange fish on cheesecloth.
Place rack in a... - 36.31
Sweet And Spicy Peaches
In a 1 quart microwave safe casserole combine sugar, lime or lemon juice, vanilla, and allspice.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 5 minutes (5 to 7 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till the peaches are tender and heated through,... - 21.7933
Meringue Shells With Fresh Fruit
Line a large baking sheet with plain brown paper or parchment paper.
Draw six 3 to 4 inch circles on the paper; set aside.
For meringue, in a small mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar with electric mixer on medium speed till soft peaks... - 35.4211
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserving 1 tablespoon of the ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan and... - 38.3841
This dish from the Moglai area traditionally layers rice with spiced meat and onions. It was originally made with lamb, but chicken pieces can equally well be used. Biryani can also be served without the meat as a vegetable dish.
Soak the rice in cold water... - 34.7745
Turkey Meatball & Olive Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, COMBINE turkey, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire, Italian seasoning,... - 45.6789
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 118.201
Pineapple Stuffed Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Peel top third of each apple.
3. Remove core but leave bottom intact so the hollow can be filled.
4. Cut a thin slice from bottom, if necessary, so apple stands upright without toppling.
5. Combine honey, pineapple, raisins and... - 39.5249
Sage & Onion Mashed Potatoes
1 In a greased 2-quart casserole combine potatoes and onion. In a 1-cup measure combine 1/4 cup water, oil, sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
2 Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables... - 28.4648
1. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
2. Slice them in to 1/2 inch think strips.
3. In a bowl mix cloves powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, salt, chili powder, grated ginger, lemon juice and oil together.
4. Add the mushrooms mix is such a way... - 28.0901
Glazed Orange Bread
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a cup; stir in 1 teaspoon honey.
Let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat 1/3 cup honey into eggs, then add sour cream or yogurt, butter, orange rind, and cardamom, in that order.
Blend... - 41.3701
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Mix buttermilk with 2 cloves garlic; marinate chicken in buttermilk 2 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Melt butter or margarine in casserole or heavy saucepan, and cook onions and remaining garlic with salt,... - 41.3546
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 46.8987
Rice With Spinach
Wash rice thoroughly in colander.
Invert into large bowl, and cover with cold water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Leave for 2 hours.
Fill a 4-6-quart pot with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
If you are using fresh spinach, trim and wash... - 41.9613
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the berries in a saucepan and cook until they pop and then a minute or two longer. Do not let them get mushy. Sweeten very lightly with honey. Cool slightly.
3. Put the oats, flour, and sugar in a bowl. Cut in the... - 30.5156
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make... - 43.6652
Fresh Tomato Soup With Pesto Cream
The fresh tomato soup with pesto cream is a flavorful and delicious tomato soup that can be served before meals or as a snack. Made with sundried tomatoes and chicken stock, the tomato soup with pestpo cream has pesto and yogurt cheese for flavor. - 44.3703
Lamb And Red Beans
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In Dutch oven or ovenproof casserole, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic, and saute until onions are soft.
Stir in lamb pieces and allow to brown on all sides, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 43.6262
Lentil Spinach Soup
In large stock pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in lentils, stock and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
Simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until lentils are tender, stirring... - 42.7337
If you own a food processor, grind the nuts, then toss them together with the flour and cinnamon.
Whisk the egg yolks until they are pale and creamy, then beat in the nut mixture, marmalade and orange flower water.
Alternatively do this in a large bowl.
Whisk... - 43.7836
Beef Or Venison Stroganoff
In a large bowl, mix flour and pepper.
Add meat and toss to coat evenly.
In a large, nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat and onions and saute, stirring frequently, until meat is nearly browned on all sides, about 5... - 40.6511
Zaatar Flatbread With Feta Cheese
Crunchy warm Arabic flatbread topped with zesty za'atar spice (consists of thyme, savory, oregano, sumac, and sesame seeds) and tangy feta cheese. Usually served at breakfast with a side of hummus, vegetables, and yogurt cheese. - 101.752
Baked Potatoes Florentine
Scrub potatoes. Prick with fork and bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until potatoes yield when gently squeezed, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach; shake off excess water. With just the water clinging to leaves, cover and cook spinach just until wilted, 3... - 35.4046
Pineapple Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine chicken broth, wine, water, onion, carrot and celery in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken fillets and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, or until chicken meat springs back when lightly... - 45.4593
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
Broccoli Noodle Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet heat margarine and vegetable broth over medium heat.
Saute broccoli, mushrooms and onion in margarine and broth for 10 minutes.
Mix in wine, salt and pepper; remove from heat.
In a large bowl beat eggs with wire... - 40.0313
1. In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add the onions and garlic.
3. Saute them until they are softened.
4. Now add the green pepper and paprika and mix them well.
5. Sprinkle salt on the chicken pieces.
Add the pieces to the pot along... - 47.0849
1. Put the apricots in a saucepan and add the water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until apricots are tender. Drain, reserving the cooking water.
2. Mix the crumbs and butter and put half in a 1-quart casserole.
3. Cover the crumbs... - 33.3434
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Mexican Beef Tacos Or Tostadas
In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until brown; pour off fat.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, water, chili powder, oregano, cumin and hot red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt, pepper, and... - 44.8168
Shawarma is an Arabic meat that is typically cooked on a vertical spit for a long time. It can be made of chicken, beef, turkey, veal and lamb -- or sometimes a combination of meats. It is very popular in the Middle East and is absolutely fantastic. This is... - 0
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.5666
Naan Bread - Featuring Sweet Cumin Cookery School
In this video Barry is back at the Sweet Cumin Cookery School learning how to make some authentic Indian homemade naan breads. These are garlic naan, but you can tweak them (or leave plain to your liking!). Super tasty, super good - hope you give it a go! - 0
Mahimahi With Grapefruit And Ginger
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. To prepare the mahimahi, first, halve the scallions, dividing the white and green parts, then slice the green parts into julienne and set aside, also chop the white parts and set aside
3. Take the... - 46.0743
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 109.661
Smoky Eggplant Dip – Baingan Ki Chutney
This is a twist on the famous Indian dish known as baingan bharta. It shares similarities to the more widely known Middle Eastern baba ghanoush, where the eggplants are grilled whole over a flame and then mashed to a puree. The great thing about this recipe... - 34.2241
Soup-er Easy Black Bean And Corn Soup
Subscriber Michele Houghton shared her favorite quick and easy "pantry meal" with me. Serve it with homemade pita chips and orange slices. - 33.1844