Orange Juice Concentrate
- » Homemade Orange Juice Concentrate
Homemade Orange Juice Concentrate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade orange juice concentrate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade orange juice concentrate recipes.
Orange Juice Angel Pie
Beat egg yolks and egg until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in sweetener of your choice, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice.
Pour into a saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture is very thick.
Stir slightly to loosen mixture.
Fold... - 36.1165
Combine all ingredients except ice in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Add ice, process until frothy.
Serve immediately. - 24.0945
Real Orange Soda
1. In a tall glass, mix juice concentrate with water or soda.
2. Add ice cubes and serve. - 26.1344
1. Place half of the yogurt, half of the juice concentrate and half of the milk in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed about 45 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until thick and smooth.
2. Pour mixture into 8 glasses. Repeat with... - 25.0264
Light Plum Pudding
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
Combine egg yolk, brandy, orange juice concentrate, and oil, stir into fruit mixture.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff peaks form, fold into fruit mixture.
Spoon into an 8-cup mold... - 39.575
Orange Vanilla Freeze
Combine the orange-juice concentrate, milk, ice cream and cinnamon, half at a time, in electric-blender container; cover and whirl at high speed about 1 minute, or until well mixed.
Pour into tall glasses. - 22.9089
In large pitcher, combine "V8" juice and orange juice.
Stir in seltzer water.
Pour immediately over ice. - 23.2094
Jiffy Orange Pancakes
1 Combine beaten egg, cream, and 1/4 cup of the orange juice concentrate. Add pancake mix. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat until a few drops of water dance across the surface.... - 27.2831
1. To a covered blender, add all the ingredients.
2. Blend well till frothy.
3. Divide among 6 tall chilled glasses and serve. - 31.2143
Cherry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water; mix well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and mix well. - 32.39
Orange Vanilla Freeze
1. In a electric-blender-container add milk, cinnamon, orange juice concentrate and ice cream and whirl it for about a minute until the mixture gets combined well.
2. Serve in mugs or tall glasses after garnishing with a slice of orange (if... - 23.3584
Orange Sauce For Angel Food Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine water, orange juice concentrate and pudding.
Beat on low until mixed; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Whisk in whipped topping.
Spoon over cake slices.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. - 30.7562
1. In a blender, add scalded milk, blend at slow speed.
2. Add cereals to the blending milk, add orange juice concentrate, sugar and blend.
3. Now, add eggs and blend until smooth and frothy.
4. Into a glass, pour the contents and serve... - 33.4142
Orange Suzette Sauce
Heat and pour over German Pancakes or crepes.
Add fruit and Cool Whip - 19.9083
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Orange Blossom Ham Platter
1. Peel the wrapping, if any, from ham; place ham on a rack in a large, shallow, baking pan. (Do not add water or cover pan.)
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 1 1/2 hours; remove from oven.
3. Using a sharp, thin-blade knife, make parallel cuts, 1/2-inch deep and... - 24.812
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine fruits; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes.
Add sour cream; mix well.
Spoon over fruit; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. - 36.1082
Orange Coffee Cake
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Pour into medium-sized mixing bowl.
Heat 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the orange juice concentrate just until the chill is off.
Pour into yeast mixture.
Add egg, salt, and 1 c. (250 mL) of the flour.
Beat... - 43.0211
Orange Prune Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 15 muffin cups and spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour in a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together 1/4 cup sugar, flour, salt and... - 47.5295
Orange Herb Sauce
Orange herb sauce is a flavorful fruit sauce. Stunningly easy to prepare, this non cooked sauce is made with pineapple orange juice and water. Infused with orange peel, basil for flavor and spiced with chili powder and garlic, the sauce is thoroughly stirred... - 32.2103
Dissolve sugar in juice; add all ingredients together.
Mix 1 cup concentrate with 1 1/2 cups water. - 28.9876
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.1652
In a blender container, process 1 cup of water, bananas and sugar until smooth.
Pour into a large container; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water.
Cover and freeze.
Remove from freezer 2 hours before serving.
Just before serving, break up... - 36.4502
Dissolve the gelatin in the 1 cup boiling water in a bowl.
Stir in the 3 cups cold water, cranberry juice, thawed orange juice concentrate and vodka; mix well.
Freeze in ice cube trays or a shallow container until mixture forms a slush.
To serve, fill a glass... - 31.2798
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 22.2294
1) In a large bowl or pitcher, combine orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and cranberry juice cocktail.
2) Stir well and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Stir in ginger ale to the fruit juice mixture just before... - 33.5546
Hot Fruited Tea
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover... - 42.8614
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 42.2051
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.4535
Combine mayonnaise and orange juice concentrate, mixing well, set mixture aside.
Cut cantaloupe into 6 sections, remove seeds, and peel.
Place cantaloupe sections on lettuce leaves, spoon 1/3 cup grapes over and around each section.
Drizzle with mayonnaise... - 24.5712
Fruit Sparkle Sauce
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; blend in water.
Add syrup and concentrate.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and boils.
Add fruit; chill.
Stir in pecans. - 32.278
Fruit Sparkle Sauce
1. Drain canned fruit cocktail; reserve syrup.
2. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
3. Stir in water, reserved syrup and orange juice concentrate.
4. Stir constantly and cook until sauce boils and thickens.
5. Stir... - 41.751
Halve chicken breasts.
Heat butter or margarine and the oil in a skillet and saute chicken breasts until golden.
Season with salt and a few dashes of pepper, pour brandy over and set aflame.
(Flaming burns off the alcohol but leaves a delicious taste.)
When... - 43.7777
Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet.
Place chicken in skillet and brown evenly.
Remove chicken, set aside and keep warm.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in ham, garlic, and... - 42.6621
Fruit Glow Punch
In large punch bowl, combine concentrates and apple juice.
Stir in ginger ale.
Spoon sherbet into bowl.
Serve immediately. - 21.6527
Holiday Eggnog Punch
Combine eggnog, ginger ale, and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl, stir well.
Serve punch immediately. - 20.8298
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags, cover.
Let stand 12 minutes.
Combine sugar, orange juice concentrate, and lemonade concentrate in a saucepan, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add mint.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Strain... - 38.6948
1. Simmer the water and sugar 5 minutes; stir in and melt the frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate.
2. Pour into dry ice-cube tray; freeze until mushy-firm. Serve in small paper cups; squeeze the cup from the bottom or use a spoon. - 18.9756
Citrus Mint Punch
Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
Let steep 1 hour; strain.
Add concentrates and water; stir well.
Chill. - 33.6205
In a medium saucepan combine water, sugar, and gingerroot or cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Remove and discard gingerroot or cinnamon stick.
Stir in pineapple juice or orange juice concentrate and... - 32.1514
Wiener Tiara Bake
1. Saute onions in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in 4 tablespoons of orange-juice concentrate and water; bring to boiling. Pour over the stuffing mix in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist. Spoon into a lightly greased... - 33.1238
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Add water; stir to dissolve.
Pour over ice cubes.
Pour ginger ale slowly down side of container. - 31.836
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 43.8561
Tangy Plum Sauce For Poultry
Pit plums, and force through a sieve or food mill into a bowl.
Blend in reserved syrup, orange juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
During final hour of roasting, brush turkey (or other poultry) with the sauce at 15-minute intervals.
If desired, blend remaining... - 21.0935
California Pork Scallop
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size skillet; stir in the water and 1/4 cup of orange-juice concentrate. (Save remaining 1/2 cup for Step 4.)
2. Bring to boiling; pour over bread stuffing and sage in medium-size bowl; stir... - 36.0894
Fresh Plum Sherbet
Is the hot summer days oozing you out of the energy, try out this refreshigly fresh plum sherbet. Indulge in the goodness of plum with a dash of orange flavor! - 24.9452
Witch's Brew Won't Do New Year's Punch
1) Cut few orange slices.
2) Arrange a punch bowl.
3) In a saucepan, pour cherry juice and add cinnamon stick and cloves.
4) Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. ... - 42.9381
Salad Dressing For Fruit
Combine pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and egg in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon.
Set mixture aside to cool.
Pour dry milk powder into a small... - 31.3554
Whisky Sour Slush
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Freeze 8 hours.
Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
To serve, stir until mixture is slushy and well mixed. - 26.9387
Hot Tea Nectar
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle; cover. Steep 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
2. Combine pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange-juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and water in a kettle; heat slowly, stirring several times, to simmering. Stir... - 32.6176
Hot Tea Nectar
1.Take a kettle; put tea bags in it and pour boiling water.
2.Brew for 5 minutes.
3.Once done, take the tea bags out.
4.Put the brewed tea aside.
5.In the kettle, put pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and... - 43.7221
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small skillet; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into a... - 37.1547
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 38.6773
Roast Ducklings Jubilee
1. Pierce skin of ducklings all over with a 2-tine fork so the fat will cook out.
2. Sprinkle cavity of each bird with part of the salt; stuff with onion quarters and apple cubes. Place the ducklings, side by side, on a rack in a large roasting pan. (Or use... - 35.6452
Fruit On Picks
1) Dip the slices of banana in orange juice. Roll slices in coconut.
2) On 10-inch wooden skewers, place the fruits, alternating cherries, chunks of pineapple, grapes and slices of banana. Continue placing the fruits till the skewers are... - 27.8491
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 36.3925
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Reconstitute juice in large punch bowl according to directions.
Place 2 cups strawberries, cream of coconut and bananas in blender.
Process until smooth; stir into juice in punch bowl.
Process remaining 2 cups strawberries in blender until smooth.
Swirl into... - 33.7791
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271
Rolled Veal With Wild Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Soak mushrooms in water for 20 minutes; drain and chop.
2. Heat 30g (1oz) of butter in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions, garlic and sugar and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, chives, parsley, breadcrumbs... - 33.8521
Glazed Carrots For A Crowd
In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place carrots in two 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pans; pour sugar mixture over carrots.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40... - 28.0034
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook carrots till done.
2) Drain and place in a warm serving dish.
3) In a small saucepan mix sugar, cornflour, salt and ginger.
4) Mix orange juice and boil, stirring constantly till mixture thickens.
5) Mix butter... - 39.8175
Harvest Skillet Pork Chops
1. Combine unthawed fruit juice, soy sauce, ginger, salt and marjoram in 2-cup measure; let stand while browning chops.
2. Trim excess fat from chops; brown chops well in an electric frying pan or a large, heavy skillet rubbed with fat trimmings; drain all... - 28.0539
This glazed swordfish recipe is a simple one prepared with a handful of ingredinets. Cooked on the grill with a glaze of cooked teriyaki sauce with honey, orange juice, chili sauce and five spice, the swordfish has distinct asian flavors. - 35.7628
A tribute to the Cleveland Browns football team. Homemade dark chocolate brownies infused with orange and topped with an orange cream cheese frosting. - 112.11
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 45.9073