- » Homemade Onion Rings Breading
Homemade Onion Rings Breading Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Onion Rings Breading recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Onion Rings Breading recipes.
Cabbage With Onion Rings
Separate onion slices into rings.
Season milk with salt and pepper to taste.
Dip onion rings into milk, then into dry bread crumbs to coat well.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion rings until crisp and golden brown; lift out,... - 35.0249
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings (contest Entry Video)
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 113.965
1. In a 1 quart casserole, blend sausage, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, and parsley flakes. Mold into a ring and place a small glass, open end up, in the center of the ring.2. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
3.... - 20.4052
Chopped Beef Ring
Mix beef, butter, grated onion, bread crumbs, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne, parsley and chives.
Put mixture through food chopper.
Moisten with tomato juice.
Pack into generously buttered ring mold.
Spread tomato catsup over top.
Bake in... - 42.6851
Mix all ingredients.
Press lightly in ungreased 9-cup ring mold.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
Unmold sausage mixture on rack in shallow baking pan; cover loosely with aluminum foil.
Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes; remove foil.
Bake until... - 28.8423
Break up sausage in large bowl; add all remaining ingredients.
Stir, mixing well until blended thoroughly.
Place in buttered foil-lined ring mold.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Drain off excess fat.
Invert sausage ring onto round preheated platter.
Strip... - 37.5764
Baked Sausage Ring
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly grease 6 cup ring mold.
Mix all ingredients.
Press into mold.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Spoon off fat.
Cover and refrigerate immediately.
About 40 minutes before serving, have ready: 3/4 cup applesauce; 2 teaspoons vinegar or... - 34.4996
In a bowl, combine ingredients in the order listed and mix thoroughly.
Spoon into a well-greased ring mold.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
Allow to set 5 minutes before unmolding. - 31.5703
Broccoli Cheese Ring
1. Trim and discard outer leaves and tough ends from broccoli; split large stalks lengthwise. Cook in about 1-inch depth boiling salted water in large saucepan for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisply tender; drain carefully; keep hot.
2. While the broccoli... - 29.964
French Onion Soup
Peel onions, and slice thinly, keeping in rings.
Heat butter or margarine in pot.
Add onions; cover and cook slowly until soft.
Uncover, increase heat and allow onions to brown.
Removefrom heat, and add bouillon, water and cognac.
Return to heat, and simmer... - 34.4419
Vegetable & Cheddar Stuffed Onions
1. Peel onions; cut a slice from the top of each. Cook in boiling salted water, in a large saucepan, until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Carefully remove the onion centers, leaving 3 outer rings intact. Chop enough centers to measure 2 cups. Wrap... - 27.7334
French Fried Onions
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 380° F., or hot enough to turn a 1 inch cube of bread golden brown in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Peel the onions under water, then cut in slices 1/4-inch... - 29.4277
Pour water into jar of electric blender.
Add dry yeast, stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add cottage cheese, onion, butter or margarine, salt and eggs; blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Sift flour into large mixing bowl; add... - 44.5843
Golden Caviar And Eggs With Homemade Melba Toast
In bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and mustard, adding more mayonnaise if desired.
Spoon into glass bowl, smoothing top.
Spread with caviar, then sour cream.
(Spread can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) Remove crusts from... - 39.9163
Homemade Spaghetti With Tasty Meat Sauce
A quick and easy spaghetti dish needs to be on your menu when you are looking for a super quick summertime delight. Discover how to make the perfect spaghetti with homemade meat sauce with a little help from Betty. It's so good and a little low on fats that... - 103.757
1. Wash and dry the beef tomatoes and cut into medium slices.
2. Wash and spin dry the green salad.
3. Slice the gherkins and cut the bread baps in half horizontally.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Place the minced steak into a large... - 77.341
Beef Tartare With Bread
Are you looking for some quick and simple appetizer ideas to serve up for tea time? Look no further, the chef here provides very simple ideas to make a classic beef tartare combined with basic spices and bread. A very well presented video also do not miss out... - 96.4131
French Onion Soup Gratinee
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. On a baking sheet, arrange the cubed bread.
4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each of thyme and rosemary.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake... - 48.2616
Pinch off two small pieces of dough, each about the size of a walnut.
Roll out to a small circle about 3" in diameter.
On one side of one circle, smear a little oil.
Put the other circle down on the oily side.
Press down lightly.
Dust with dry flour.
Roll out... - 29.9622
Beef And Red Cabbage Danish
Arrange cheese on the bread slices, and cover with well-drained Red-Cabbage Salad mixed with a small amount of sour cream.
Cover with onion rings and neat rolls of beef that have been spread lightly with mustard.
Tuck slices of pickles between the... - 26.978
Oven Fried Vegetables
Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a 9 inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed.
In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower.
Drizzle vegetables with... - 30.6037
Blend together the mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, and oregano.
Cut bread in half, length wise; spread with butter, then with mayonnaise mixture.
On bottom half of bread, arrange the romaine, slices of cheese, onion rings, tomatoes, anchovy fillets, and... - 37.8092
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar and tarragon together until sugar dissolves.
2. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid for another use if you want.
3. Stir mushrooms into vinegar dressing
4. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until chilled... - 38.1059
Crusty Sandwich Homemadestyle
1) Divide the bread lengthwise being careful not to cut quite through.
2) Apply soft butter generously on one side of the bread and with French dressing on other side.
3) Top with other ingredients starting with mustard and... - 40.5281
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small skillet; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into a... - 37.1547
Meat Loaves Everyday Meat Loaf
In bowl combine eggs and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into desired shape.
For an oblong meat loaf, pat meat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
For a round meat loaf, shape... - 44.8181
Pocket Sandwiches With Sauce
Combine steak sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar and garlic in small bowl for glaze; set aside.
Combine beef, bread crurribs and salt in bowl; mix well.
Form beef mixture into 4 patties.
Grill 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, brushing frequently with... - 43.3492
Golden Gate Grill
Combine egg and milk in shallow dish.
Dip 1 side of each bread slice in egg mixture, then in Parmesan cheese.
Arrange turkey on undipped side of 4 slices of the bread.
Place tomato, avocado, cilantro and red onion on turkey.
Top with Monterey Jack cheese and... - 44.0139
Chef 's Salad
Peel the onion and cut into rings.
Slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Drain the artichoke hearts and the anchovies.
Form the anchovy fillets into rings.
Thinly slice the cucumber; wash and dry the cress and lettuce.
Peel and cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Arrange... - 44.3408
Smoked Salmon And Macaroni
Rinse, drain, and cut salmon into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Garnish with green... - 37.0201
American Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
1. Stir macaroni into a large saucepan of boiling salted water; cook, stirring often, just until it is tender; drain. Spoon macaroni into an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Make sauce: Saute onion in butter or margarine 1 minute; blend in flour, Worcestershire sauce... - 36.778
1) Wash lettuce and dry the leaves.
2) Line salad bowl with crisp whole lettuce leaves.
3) Tear the rest of the leaves into bite-size pieces and arrange on top.
4) Wash and dry radicchio and tear into pieces, or shred cabbage.
5) Cut ham into... - 47.1668
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 33.152
Roast Brome Lake Ducklings
Scrub birds thoroughly, inside and out.
Pat as dry as possible.Mix salt and pepper, and use 1/2 to rub cavities.
Combine onions, apples, celery and parsley; divide mixture evenly, and stuff birds.
Skewer, truss and rub skins with remaining salt and... - 42.2205
Colossal Philly Cheese Steak Burger
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine bovine, bread crumb, onion, basil, garlic, and ½ cup of ale. Mix thoroughly, and pop it in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Au Jus and water. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/8 cup of the mixture... - 95.3918
Caviar Pie - salmon caviar pie! One of the dishes I am known for. Though it takes a little effort to brew this pie, the accolades that flow in is enough to make you contended and keep preparing this caviar pie again and again. Give it a try and add yet... - 48.7768
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 30.6434
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 129.404
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Shrimp And Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a deep pan, boil eggplants until soft.
3) Once done, peel the eggplant. Chop the flesh and skin fine.
4) In another pan, heat butter.
5) Saute celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic and... - 47.669