- » Homemade Nut Bar
Homemade Nut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade nut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade nut bar recipes.
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 119.255
Caramel Nut Bars
Combine the first six ingredients; sprinkle 1 cup into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan (do not press).
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, cook and stir caramels and milk until caramels are melted.
Pour... - 45.0555
Nut, Wafer And Chocolate Magic Bars
Snack bars are not hard to make most often with commonly available ingredients. Here is a recipe to make delicious bars for kids with layers of chocolate, coconut, butter and walnuts to name a few. A sure hit with kids and a good idea to satiate food cravings! - 113.041
Brown Sugar Nut Bars
Spread jam over baked crust.
Beat egg and egg white until light; add brown sugar, and beat until thick.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread over jam; bake 25Ã¢â‚¬â€30 minutes at 350Ã‚Â°F. - 34.423
Nutritious Protein Bars
Here is a great alternative to ready made protein bars. See this video where Terry Shanahan shows a homemade version of protein bars that is of course free from artificial colors and chemicals. Great source of healthy fats that are essential for our... - 98.9982
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 135.014
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 41.6163
Homemade Snickers Bars
1. Grease 9x13 baking pan. Using a double-boiler, slowly melt the chocolate. Once smooth, add peanut butter and blend evenly.
2. Cover the bottom of the pan with the chocolate mixture and allow to cool + harden.
3. For the Nuts and Nougats: In a... - 115.121
Homemade Energy Bars
1. Pit and chop the dates.
2. In a food processor, mix and pulverize the dates, hazelnuts, honey and peanut butter, to a smooth consistency.
3. On a flat chopping board, lay a piece of plastic wrap and put some amount of the dates... - 113.38
Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars
Making the perfect Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Brazil Nut Triple Layer Bars! - 45.7572
Homemade Choco Nut Brownies
Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add sweetener, vanilla, and the beaten eggs.
Stir until well blended.
Add sifted cake flour, salt, and baking soda.
Mix until blended.
Stir in the chopped walnuts.
Pour... - 37.7621
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars
Energy bars are tasty as they contain nuts, dried fruits and a range of tasty nick-nacks but they are hugely expensive and very difficult to store. We loved this version as viewers can make them at home and then dip in in chocolate to make a children's snack... - 105.873
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 128.141
Prepare cookie mix according to package instructions.
Place into greased bread 'n cake bake pan.
Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Do not stir.
Cover pan and place in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 2 to 3 hours or until... - 35.0936
Scotch Toffee Bars
Combine butter and oats.
Add salt, sugar, syrup and vanilla.
Pack very firmly in shallow greased 7 x 11 inch pan.
Bake at 400F for 12 minutes.
Be careful not to overbake, or mixture will get too hard.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate... - 42.9953
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.6491
Plantation Fruit Bars
Making the perfect Plantation Fruit Bars has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Plantation Fruit Bars! - 43.0772
Golden Good Bars
Golden Good Bars is an extremely tasty and unique dish. The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Golden Good Bars recipe and you will understand why. - 33.9816
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except egg white and walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase... - 27.8331
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat together softened butter and honey.
Beat in eggs.
Mix in vanilla and Carob Syrup.
Beat in flour until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 25... - 42.2187
Place steel blade in work bowl; add flour and butter.
Process with on/off turns till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Have ice cold water in cup.
With machine running pour ice cold water all at once through feed tube.
Process about 20 seconds or till most of... - 42.6391
Almond bars have been one of my favorites since childhood. These almond bars are an old family favorite. Baked with almonds and coconut along with flour, eggs and vanilla, the almond bars can be stored in airtight containers and served as delicious homemade... - 49.5979
Favorite Layer Bars
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 325° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and egg, mixing until well blended.
Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with combined coconut, nuts and chocolate; press lightly... - 32.9557
Three Layer Bars
Combine butter and 1 cup flour.
Work until smooth.
Add only enough egg white to make the mixture hold together.
Pat into a thin layer in the bottom of a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Press waxed paper directly on the mixture to cover; then place a smaller oblong... - 37.6922
Five Layer Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour butter into bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Sprinkle on nuts, followed by chocolate chips and coconut. Pour condensed milk over top.
2. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly... - 25.0297
Seven Layer Bars
1) In a bread or cake pan, layer the ingredients neatly in the listed order. Ensure that you pick a pan which will fit your slow cooker easily. Do not stir the layers.
2) Cover the cooker and bake over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or till the mixture is... - 35.7592
Hazelnuts and vanilla make a delicious combination. Try out these Hazelnut Bars that are simple to make. Great to store away as a healthy snack. Follow the recipe and relish the end result! - 42.8215
Mystical Layered Bars
Steps to getting ready
1. Preheat an electric oven to 325°F.
2. Add butter in a baking pan and heat until the butter melts completely.
3. Tilt the pan in all directions so as to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
4. Evenly spread a layer of crushed... - 45.8206
This extra sweet and crunchy Sugar Dusted Bars comes the way of those who love to indulge their sweet tooth in. Rich and healthy with a variety of nuts and fruits, this Sugar Dusted Bar is a good choice to start off your day well! - 44.8981
Sugar Saving Semi Sweet Bars
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and sugar until light. Beat in egg, orange peel, and orange juice or water.
2 In a small mixing bowl combine flour, soda, and salt; add to beaten mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Shape into a 10-inch-long... - 29.8824
Date Strips Or Bars
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a 9 by 13 inch pan with margarine or shortening, line with waxed paper.
2. Beat the eggs until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in the dates and nuts.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder,... - 36.9469
Molasses Strips Or Bars
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub an 8-inch square pan with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Beat in the egg, molasses, salt and soda. Add the... - 32.7112
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth; set aside.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the... - 32.6029
How To Make Healthy Energy Bars
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade healthy energy bars. - 110.251
Coconut Candy Bars
Delightful !! It’s basically a homemade Mound’s Bar but even more delicious ! Add a few nuts if you prefer Almond Joys :-)You don’t even miss the chocolate on the bottom – there is more than enough here ! Each bar is a GOOD size. - 24.7068
Fudge N Nut Brownies
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl combine the sugar, butter or margarine, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly combined. (Mixture will look curdled.) Stir... - 31.3706
Pineapple Nut Brownies
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
In the top of a double boiler, melt margarine and baking chocolate; blend in sugar replacement.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, pineapple and almond extract.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 43.9105
Apple Butter Crumb Bars
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats, nuts, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and no large particles remain.
Spread half the oat mixture evenly... - 35.7835
Banana Fudge Bars
Making the perfect Banana Fudge Bars has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Banana Fudge Bars! - 42.4102
Homemade Fudge Brownies
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Blend in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
Add flour mixture, stir... - 46.7348
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 96.9258
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 131.09
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 40.1923
Date And Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8-inch-square pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Melt butter and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Add sugar to eggs; beat well.
Add butter and chocolate.
Stir in flour.
Add almonds, dates, and vanilla.
Turn... - 45.4662
1. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in large bowl; gradually add granulated sugar, creaming well after each addition, until light.
2. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla, then flour, a small amount at a time;... - 40.8151
Lebkuchen is an easy to prepare baked dessert recipe which you will surely love to serve in your coming weekend party. Try this Lebkuchen dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.5689
Cook sugar, butter.or margarine, water and corn syrup until few drops tested in cold water crack (280Ã‚Â°F. on candy thermometer).
While syrup cooks, sprinkle almost all the nuts over bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
Pour hot syrup over nuts, and... - 30.2261
1. Cream butter, then cream in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
2. Gradually add flour, mixing well. 3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
4. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
5. Grate chocolate bar, then sprinkle the chocolate... - 33.1553
Toffee Treasure Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°F (300Â°F for colored fluted tube pan).
Grease (not oil) and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan (non stick finish pan, too).
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon; set aside.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl,... - 43.4366
Spread On Top:
This spread on top recipe is a topping recipe, that can be used for cakes or toffee bars. Made with a mix of egg whites, sugar and walnuts which can be substituted for coconut, the spread on top topping is a baked topping. - 24.9994
Coffee Shortbread Fingers
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Blend in coffee; add flour gradually, and mix thoroughly.
Roll out 1 /2 inch thick, and cut into fingers.
Dip fingers in egg white; then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Place on ungreased baking... - 36.2482
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.6522