- » Homemade Mushroom Soup
Homemade Mushroom Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade mushroom soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade mushroom soup recipes.
Homemade Mushroom Soup
Feeding a crowd? What better way to treat them then flavorful mushroom soup. A perfect combo of nutrition, flavor and texture, this yummy soup is quite a cinch to make. Enjoy a delicious bowl of mushroom soup at home with this easy-to-make recipe by Greg... - 104.957
Homemade Low Carb Mushroom Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a bowl full of healthy and tasty soup? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a homemade low carb mushroom soup recipe. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 80.5214
Homemade Mushroom Soup
1. Using a knife, peel the skin off the mushrooms. Cut very thinly or chop finely. Slice and chop the onion very finely.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt margarine; sautÃ© the vegetables with out browning until they turn tender for about 5... - 40.1316
You May Also Like!
Mushroom Soup With Chicken Stock
Boil hen until very tender, making 1 quart of stock.
To the stock, add milk, mushrooms and half of the chicken breast, finely chopped.
Boil all together and add flour for thickening.
Flavor with salt, bay leaf and red pepper to taste. - 31.0552
Country Mushroom Soup
Country Mushroom Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Country Mushroom Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 48.3087
Wash mushrooms and chop finely.
Put in saucepan, add water, onion and 2 tsp salt.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Pour into sieve, saving liquid, and pressing through mushroom pulp to make a puree (or use blender if you have one).
There should be about 2 cups of the... - 41.6222
Black Mushroom Soup
1. Put the dried mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with warm water and let soak for 15 minutes. Drain and slice the mushrooms.
2. Put the broth in a large saucepan and heat to boiling. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the garlic and... - 28.5666
Evening Time Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Cream Of Mushroom Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Cream Of Mushroom Soup both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.556
Mushroom And Yogurt Soup
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large heavy skillet and saute the leek, garlic, and carrot until tender but not browned.
2. Add the mushrooms and remaining butter and cook for 3 minutes longer.
3. Sprinkle with the flour, salt, pepper, and thyme and... - 33.1254
Old Country Mushroom-barley Soup
Combine the mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, celery, barley, parsley, black pepper, and water in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat, cover pan, and simmer for 1 hour. - 35.8096
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Mushrooms in soups are no lesser treats and here is one such recipe. Check out Aarsi showing how to make Cream of Mushroom Soup with Creamini Mushrooms, vegetables and seasonings. Great in taste and good for health too! - 102.281
Bulghur And Mushroom Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat the bulghur while stirring until it browns slightly. Slowly add the broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the bulghur is tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the... - 29.2982
Rich Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Melt the margarine in a saucepan over high heat and cook the onion, leek, celery and mushrooms slowly.
Add the beef broth and stir, then add the potatoes and let simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
Puree in an electric mixer or with a hand mixer.
Add the... - 37.807