- » Homemade Mushroom
Homemade Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade mushroom recipes.
Breaded Mushroom With Italian Seasoning
Mushroom is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine to make curries and appetizers. Here is a recipe to make Breaded Mushrooms with a few seasonings and breading ingredients along with the mushrooms in simple and quick steps. Great with tea! - 93.0454
Mushroom Cream Cheese Bourekas
Bourekas make a great snack. Watch this video to create authentic middle eastern puff pastry. Made with a great filling from mushroom, onion and cream cheese, these are an ideal snack for all vegetarian. The taste brings in a great flavor from cheese and... - 91.1323
Make mushroom duxelle beforehand to add it to your favorite savory sauce or stuffing to introduce that different level of taste and awesomeness in your preparations. This video shows how you can make mushroom duxelles easily with the use of simplest... - 79.9277
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Mushrooms Polonaise. Believe, this Mushrooms Polonaise doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.0695
Chicken With Mushroom Cream Sauce
Truss the bird into a neat shape and rub it all over with lemon juice.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put in the chicken, giblets, the onion stuck with the cloves, carrots and bouquet garni.
Pour on the water and season.
Cover with the lid and... - 48.6928
Plaice With Prawns And Mushrooms
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Scatter the peeled prawns and mushrooms over the fish.
4. Dot with butter.
5. Spoon lemon... - 48.0996
Coq Au Vin With Mushrooms
1. Halve chicken breasts, using wet paper towels wipe and keep aside.
2. Take a large skillet, add bacon and heat it. On medium heat, sauté onions to golden. Using a slotted spoon, keep aside bacon and onions. Place chicken breasts in the skillet,... - 47.6166
Field Mushroom 'caviar'
1. Wash the mushrooms and pat dry
2. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks but leave as much as possible on the stalk
3. Chop the mushroom finely
4. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
5. Gently sauté the onion till light brown
6. Add... - 47.2449
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer will make the best choice if you are on a hunt for a variety dish. The Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer packs in the flavors of button mushrooms, eggs and butter. Why donâ€™t you give this Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer a try for the... - 47.2116
Penny's Million Dollar Mushrooms
1) Remove the stems of the mushrooms after wiping them dry with the help of a damp cloth.
2) Take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of butter to it.
3) Add chicken livers and sauté them for a couple of minutes.
4) Add a sprinkling of tomato juice and... - 46.713
1) Cut the pheasant without removing the skin.
2) Transfer this to a dish with skin side down.
3) Flavor with salt, sage, pepper, allspice and oregano.
4) Make a mixture of cream of mushroom soup, onion, parsley, celery and mushrooms.
5) Stir in... - 46.416
Mushrooms Under Glass
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve to use later.
3) In a bowl, cream the butter and stir in the parsely, lemon juice, salt and paprika to taste.
4) Spread 1/2 the butter mixture over the toast and... - 46.0471
1) In a bowl soak dried porcini in warm water for about 20 minutes. Take just about enough water to cover the porcini.
2) Lift the porcini from the bowl with a slotted spoon and slice it. Reserve the soaking liquid in the bowl.
3) Take... - 45.8141
Seafood Mushroom Newburg
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Seafood Mushroom Newburg. Believe, this Seafood Mushroom Newburg doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.6956
1) Wash the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, place the caps aside.
2) In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and green chillies in the Sasso olive oil.
3) Stir in the mushroom stems and saute over a medium heat until dry.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6879
1) Take mushrooms, uniform in size.
2) Chop their stems by removing it from the wiped mushrooms.
3) Mince both the chives and parsley.
4) Take a bowl and mix Worcestershire sauce, chopped mushrooms, minced chives and parsley together.
5) Fill... - 45.5283
Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo
The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo sauce is a perfect sea food dish for all seafood lover out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo has an original chinese ring to it and should not be missed... - 45.4472
1. Wash mushrooms and trim.
2. In a saucepan, simmer rest of the ingredients for 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place mushrooms and pour the sauce over it; let it cool.
4. Into a jar, pour the mushroom along with the sauce;... - 45.3479
To make the white sauce, heat the butter in a small saucepan.
Stir in the flour.
Then stir in the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Stir in the nutmeg.
Remove from the heat and reserve.
In a large saucepan, heat together the butter and... - 45.288
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until very soft.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
4) In a blender, place cauliflower, both the cheeses, milk powder, onion flakes, garlic powder,... - 45.261
Individual Mushroom Savouries
1. Fry onions light brown oil
2. Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes
3. Mix the flour and soya flour with a little cold water or stock and stir into vegetables.
4. Allow to boil meanwhile stir it for a couple of minutes
5. Add potato, bredcrumbs,... - 44.8906
1) Wash mushrooms and slice them.
2) Preheat the oven at the temperature of (400 F - Gas mark 6).
3) Chop the onions, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
4) In the soaked RomertopF, place the muhrooms, tomatoes and the chopped onion.
5) Stir... - 44.8214
1) Rinse the mushrooms and cut the stems leaving the crown whole.
2) In a paper bag, put salt and flour and add mushrooms.
3) Shake the bag to coat the mushrooms well with flour.
4) In a blazer pan of chafing dish, melt butter or... - 44.5669
1) Sauté onion and green pepper gently until almost done.
2) Stir in mushrooms and again cook for 2 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and mix in rest of the ingredients except cheese.
4) Take a cake tin (8 inches by 4 inches), grease it and... - 44.334
1) Stir margarine until melted, mix in mushrooms and onions until coated.
2) Now add Tabasco and flour.
3) Add cream till the mixture becomes thick in consistency.
4) Add cheese and stir on heat to melt.
5) Take off from heat.
6) Prepare the pastry,... - 44.093
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; remove stems.
Melt butter in pan; add mushrooms, celery, onion juice, and paprika.
Cover; simmer until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add cream; cook for a moment more.
Add orange juice, rind, and grape juice.
Season to... - 43.9081
1.Clean and slice the mushrooms.
2.In a pat, heat the butter and saute mushrooms at high flame.
4.Once done, remove the pan from heat and put marjoram, nutmeg, lemon, juice, salt and pepper in the pan.
5.Put the pan on... - 43.89
Seafood Mushroom Newburg
1) Defrost the Newburg lobsters for an hour approximately.
2) Take a blazer pan and place the Newburg lobsters in it.
3) Put it over hot water.
4) Heat it until it blends well and becomes hot.
5) Add the crabmeat together with mushroom... - 43.8854
Granny's Mushroom Kasha
1. Separate the stems of mushrooms.
2. With a damp paper towel, wipe the mushroom caps and cut into quarters.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
4. Saute mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes until... - 43.7745
Sea Trout With Field Mushrooms
Wipe the field mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper, peel if necessary and chop coarsely.
Put the bacon and shallot in a casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the field mushrooms.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add... - 43.4931
Rosemary Scented Mushrooms
1) In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms and oil and toss well to coat.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, stirring in between.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
4) Into the cooking juice, whisk the milk powder... - 43.477
Beef With Bean Sprouts And Mushrooms
Heat the oil in the wok and stir fry mushrooms and grated ginger for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry the beef for 3 to 4 minutes.
Return the mushrooms to the beef in the wok.
Combine the soy sauce, sherry, broth, and cornstarch mixture.
Stir and add to... - 43.3916
Mushrooms And Squash
1. To clean the mushrooms, wipe then with a damp cloth.
2. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
3. Pare and slice squash thinly.
4. In a large skillet, combine the sliced and canned mushrooms, with liquid, squash, instant chicken broth, dill... - 43.3085
Mushrooms Of The Auvergne
1) Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel to remove surface dirt and discard the stems by girdling using a sharp knife.
2) Retain stems for other purpose.
3) In a well-greased casserole, place mushroom caps, tops facing down.
4) In... - 43.3028
1) In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
2) Add the sliced mushrooms when the butter is bubbling.
3) Season properly and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes.
4) Occasionally shake the pan or stir to prevent over-browning.
5) Add remaining butter, lemon... - 43.1528
1. Thaw the pastry; dice the bacon
2. Peel and chop onions finely
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon and onion together still all the fat from the bacon has been rendered
4. Add tomato paste, mushrooms, celery salt, pepper, butter and fry... - 42.9972
Cut 3 inch rounds from each slice of bread.
Coat the inside of muffin tins with soft butter.
Fit rounds into tins and bake at 400Â°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove and cool, (can be done day before, store in an airtight container).
Melt 1/4... - 42.8861
Seafood Casserole With Mushroom
Combine soup, cream, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Place over low heat.
Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Combine macaroni with the crab meat, tuna, shrimp and cheese sauce.
Chill for 24 hours.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 42.54
Porgy With Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Clean fish, but don't remove head.
Trim tail and fins, and wash well.
Dry on paper towels.
Thinly slice button mushrooms.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Cover bottom of ovenproof dish with most of mushrooms and onion and place the fish... - 42.5199
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.1685
Turkey And Mushroom Gougere
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for two to three minutes.
Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Season well with Worcestershire sauce and salt and... - 42.0917
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt and garlic powder; simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until well chilled.
3. In a small bowl or two sherbet glasses, place a... - 41.8947
1. Wash the mushrooms, trim the stalks a little if necessary.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl, add 1 teaspoon water, beat well, and season.
3. Place crumbs in a bowl.
4. Dip the mushrooms into the egg and then coat with the crumbs.
5. Continue until all are... - 41.8364
Mushrooms In Oil
1. Sterilize a preserving jar which holds 1 pt of liquid.
2. Trim off the mushroom stems.
3. Wash the caps in salted water.
4. In a ceramic or enamelled pan, bring the water and vinegar to a medium boil.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, 1 teaspoon salt, the... - 41.416
Squabs And Mushrooms
1) Rub the squabs with 2 tablespoon of soy sauce and garlic.
2) In a deep skillet, heat oil and brown the squabs in it.
3) Add ham, salt, spices, sherry, ginger, the remaining soy sauce and water.
4) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the... - 41.3334
Mushroom And Stilton Tricorns
1) In a small pan, saute the onion and mushrooms in the melted butter until soft; increase the heat to evaporate any liquid,then stir in the Stilton, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of the egg.
2) Roll out the pastry and cut out three 5 inch circles,... - 41.324
Spaetzle With Mushrooms
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter.
2) Cook for 5 minutes by stirring until softened.
3) Remove from heat.
4) In a medium bowl, prepare spatzle by combining flour, salt and nutmeg.
5) In another small... - 40.9044
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts With Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft, about 30 minutes; drain.
Remove and discard stems; slice caps.
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until hot.
Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, garlic and ginger root; stir-fry 2... - 40.7871
Mushroom And Spinach Fettutcine
1 Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on the package, omitting salt.
2 In a 10-inch skillet boil 1/4th cup of broth over medium-high heat.Cook mushrooms in the broth stirring frequently until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3 Stir in additional... - 40.2906
1) Place the ceps in the boiling water for about 20 minutes, drain and slice the ceps, reserving the liquid.
2) In a pan, stir-fry the ceps, garlic, mushrooms and thyme for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Stir in the reserved liquid and cook covered over a low... - 40.2126
Scalloped Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; cut each mushroom into halves.
Cook for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter.
Arrange alternate layers of tomatoes and mushrooms in glass baking dish.
In a saucepan blend 3 tablespoons butter and the flour; add... - 39.8139
Trout With Mushrooms
1. Roll the trout over the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet and soften the clarified butter in it. Saute trout for about 5 minutes on each side until its skin gets crispy and brown.
3. Wash and trim the... - 39.673
Creamed Turkey And Mushrooms
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to reserved liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in cream and chicken bouillon.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over moderate heat; blend in flour, pepper and nut- meg.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in... - 39.562
Chicken And Mushrooms In Sour Cream Sauce
Brown chicken pieces in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place chicken in dutch oven or heavy saucepot.
Saute mushrooms in oil remaining in skillet; spoon mushrooms over chicken.
Combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, and garlic in an electric blender and blend to a... - 39.5295
1) Trim and slice mushrooms. Mash well.
2) In a skillet, heat butter and brown onion in it.
3) Add mushrooms, seasonings, parsley, and cook for about 10 minutes.
4) Dredge mushrooms with flour.
5) Add cream and bring to a... - 39.4472
Mushrooms Under Glass
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Cream butter and add lemon-juice, drop by drop, salt, pepper and minced parsley
3.Cover the bottom of an individual baking-dish with a circular piece of toast three eighths of an inch... - 39.3819
Roast Squab With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the over to 450°.
2) Blanch the onions in boiling water for 5 minutes, then peel.
3) Wipe the squab and put a sprig of rosemary, two sage leaves and a slice of bacon into each.
4) Thickly slice the mushrooms.
5) Put the... - 39.3234
Mushroom Sour Cream Sauce
Wash mushrooms, slice thin, using both stems and caps, and combine with onion and a very little water.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer in the butter until mushrooms are tender.
Add the flour, coating the mushrooms, and if necessary moisten... - 39.3186
Bamboo Shoots With Mushrooms
1) Peel and slice fresh jiao bai and keep aside, or if using tinned bamboo shoots, simmer in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and slice.
2) In a wok, heat oil.
3) Add garlic, and mushrooms to stir fry.
4) Add jiao bai and stir fry for... - 39.2006
1) Take a baking dish and buttered it.
2) Take 1/3 mushrooms and keep in a buttered baking dish.
3) Cover the mushrooms with bread crumbs and drizzle little butter over it.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Now, put the remaining mushrooms... - 39.095
Mushroom And Vegetable Strata
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the foam subsides, add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid they release evaporates, 8 to 10 minutes. Add scallion and spinach and cook until spinach... - 39.0158
1) Discard the mushroom stems and either quarter the mushrooms or leave them whole, whichever you like.
2) Now chop the stems finely, with the garlic if you intend to use (as it is good too).
3) Stir butter until melted and slowlyfry the... - 38.6485
Sweet And Sour Mushrooms
1) Wash fresh mushrooms with cold water.
2) Trim the end stems of the mushrooms and cut large mushrooms in quarters or half. Do not cut the small ones.
3) In large frying pan, saute mushrooms in olive oil stirring frequently to coat in... - 38.601
Prawn And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1) Using a knife, peel and finely chop the onion. Then, slice the mushrooms.
2) Heat a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
3) Put in the mushrooms, turn up the heat and quickly sauté the mushrooms until soft.
4) Pour in the wine... - 38.1697
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar and tarragon together until sugar dissolves.
2. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid for another use if you want.
3. Stir mushrooms into vinegar dressing
4. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate until chilled... - 38.1059
1) Press and rub the garlic clove on a non-stick pan.
2) Spoon the flavouring in the pan.
3) Heat and sautÃ© mushroom for 2 minutes to incorporate the flavours.
4) Add the lemon juice and salt.
5) Put the lid and simmer for 5 minutes or until... - 37.9812
Five Spice Squab And Mushrooms
Wash and dry the squabs; rub with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the squabs in it.
Add the ham, salt, spices, sherry, ginger, the remaining soy sauce, and the water.
Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add... - 37.6932
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the French bread in half lengthways. Cut a scoop out of the soft middle of each, leaving a thick border all the way round.
2. Brush the bread with oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 6-8 minutes,... - 37.4222
Chicken And Mushrooms In Sour Cream Sauce
Dip chicken pieces into milk, then roll in flour.
Brown on all sides in hot butter in skillet.
Put in 3-quart casserole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown mushrooms lightly in butter remaining in skillet.
Place on top of chicken, and season.
Cover and... - 37.3467
1. Make a sauce with the butter, cornflour and milk and season with salt and pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
2. Add the thinly sliced mushrooms and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Put the sliced hard-boiled eggs and peeled and sliced tomatoes into a fireproof... - 37.3206
Soy Mushroom Buttons
1. Wash mushrooms with water; do not separate caps from stems.
2. In a saucepan, mix bouillon and soy sauce; heat until it starts to boil.
3. Add washed mushrooms; cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Drain... - 37.2344
Stuffed Trout With Mushrooms
Saute onions in 3 tablespoons butter; add cracker crumbs, bread crumbs, salt and sage.
Stuff trout; place in greased baking dish.
Cut shallow slits in trout.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes; baste with 2 tablespoons butter.
Add wine; bake for 10 minutes... - 37.0599
Meatloaf With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1. Crumble bread and let it soak in the cream about 10 minutes.
2. Work the meat with salt and pepper.
3. Chop celery and parsley and mix in the meat with eggs, tomato puree, and the soaked bread. Season with garlic.
4. Butter an ovenproof dish and put in the... - 36.8447
Wash and pat dry the trout.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter in a skillet, saute the mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated.
Combine the mushrooms with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl thoroughly.
Stuff into the cavity of the trout.
Place trout into... - 36.7148
Multipurpose Aromatic Mushroom Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add all the ingredients except the caraway seeds.
2) Stir well, taste the bouillon, then add the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Then turn off... - 36.2582
Stuffed Turkey Mushrooms
Remove the stems on the mushrooms and chop.
Heat chicken broth in a skillet and cook the onion and ground turkey.
Add the chopped mushroom stems and other ingredients.
Cook this mixture about 5 minutes.
Stuff this mixture into the mushroom caps and sprinkle... - 35.7811
Balti Tiger Prawns With Mushrooms
1. If using fresh prawns, peel and de-vein them as described above; if using frozen, allow them to defrost completely, drain any excess liquid and pat the prawns dry with paper towels.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice them thickly.
3. Heat... - 35.5442
Remove the mushroom stems, and either quarter the mushrooms or leave them whole.
Chop the stems finely, with the garlic if you're using it (and it is good).
Heat a non-stick pan and add the chopped garlic and stems, and fry for a few minutes; add the mushroom... - 34.8073
Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems from the caps and chop the stems fine.
In a large skillet brown the sausage meat, when almost cooked through add the chopped mushrooms, cook thoroughly.
Remove from heat, and drain any excess fat.
Transfer mixture to a... - 34.6089
Sauteed Rainbow Trout With Wild Mushrooms
In large nonstick skillet, combine olive oil and shallots; cook, covered, over medium heat until shallots are translucent.
Add mushrooms; continue cooking, covered, until mushrooms are soft.
Stir in soy sauce, sherry and water; simmer 1 minute.
Remove from... - 34.3828
Mushrooms Da Vid
1.In a bowl, mix crab meat, Swiss cheese, butter, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
2.Put the mixture on the mushroom caps and apply butter on them and cook under direct heat.
3.Serve warm - 34.3227
1. Remove stems from the mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, put together remaining ingredients; cover closely and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Uncover and cook until all the liquid evaporated.
4. Serve mushroom nibblers with hot... - 34.1603
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients and simmer covered for about 40 minutes.
2. Let it stand overnight for the flavours to infuse.
3. Serve Mushroom Fancy as an appetizer. - 33.9346
Turkey With Mushrooms And Marsala
Saute the mushrooms in the butter.
When the mushrooms are browned a bit, add the turkey slices.
Saute only until hot.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir about for a minute, and remove the turkey and mushrooms to a heated platter.
Reduce the sauce, and pour... - 33.8191
1) With kitchen paper, wipe the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
2) In a large frying pan with a lid, melt the butter and add the mushrooms and garlic.
3) Cook the mushrooms gently with the lid on for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the seasoning and wine and... - 33.5111
Mushrooms Under Glass
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Trim the stems from the mushrooms and reserve for another use.
3. Cream the butter and add the lemon juice, parsley, salt and paprika. Spread the toast with half the butter mixture and place in four individual... - 32.798
Wild Mushrooms In Cream Sauce
1. Let the mushrooms come to room temperature if they are chilled.
2. Spoon the olive oil into a large nonstick skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing over... - 32.2314
In a large frying pan, saute mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes.
Add cream and cook until liquid is almost gone, stirring when needed.
Spoon mixture into greased casserole.
Cover generously with cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees about 10... - 32.1059
Drain liquid and chop mushroom stems and pieces.
Add to undiluted cream of mushroom soup.
Cut crust off four sides of bread and roll each slice flat with rolling pin.
Place about 2 tablespoons of soup mixture on the edge nearest you and spread it over... - 31.9214
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a baking sheet, place mushrooms and season with salt and cayenne.
3. Place the baking sheet in oven and bake very slowly for about 1 hour until dry and brown.
4. Serve Mushroom... - 31.7435
Turkey Mushroom Casserole
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add cream and simmer until liquid has turned light brown and is reduced by half, about 6... - 31.59
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet over a high flame.
2. Add mushrooms and salt and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
3. Add water and pepper, turn heat to low, and simmer for 1 minute.
4. Serve topped, if you like, with dollops of butter. - 31.5373
Turkey Mushroom Melt
Set oven to 350°F
1. Toss together all ingredients except the cheese. Place in baking dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Bake for 15 minutes. sprinkle parsley,if desired, serve hot. - 31.3399
1. In a small bowl combine vinegar, sugar and tarragon and stir such that the sugar dissolves.
2. Drain the mushrooms, save the liquid to add to soup or gravy and stir mushrooms into vinegar mixture.
3. Let it chill several hours to... - 31.1546
1) Mix together all ingredients.
2) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to allow chilling for several hours.
3) Garnish with lemon slices and then serve at once on a bed of lettuce. - 31.011
Place about a third of the mushrooms in a buttered 2-quart baking dish; cover with about a third of the bread crumbs, and drizzle about a third of the butter over the crumbs.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the top layer, cover with remaining mushrooms;... - 30.4872
Brook Trout With Button Mushrooms
Brook Trout With Button Mushrooms is a hit mushroom and fish combination. Try this irresistible saute for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 30.0429
Mushrooms With Cilantro Gutter
Combine butter, garlic, lime rind and cilantro in bowl; mix well.
Spread underside of mushroom caps with butter mixture.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake until mushrooms are tender. - 28.9948
Deep Friend Prawns And Mushroom
Peel the prawns, discarding the head but leaving on the tail.
Split open down the back, remove the intestinal tract and press the prawn open gently with the hand to make a butterfly shape.
Dip the prawns into flour, shake, dip into the batter and deep fry... - 28.914
Homemade Mushroom Recipes By Category