- » Homemade Molasses
Homemade Molasses Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade molasses recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade molasses recipes.
Homemade Brown Sugar
You can now make brown sugar at home. You just need sugar and unsulphured molasses for preparing this. Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make brown sugar! - 100.941
Homemade Molasses Crinkle Cookies
Do you prefer homemade cookies over the store bought ones? This video is a must watch for you. Chef shares her personal recipe to bake these lovely Molasses Crinkle Cookies at home. The ingredients used are easily available and the method is really simple. Do... - 82.2191
Homemade Molasses Cookies
1. In a medium-size saucepan heat the molasses over medium-low heat. When the molasses reaches the boiling point, stir in the margarine. When the margarine has melted, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the flour, sugar, milk, ginger and baking powder.... - 31.3706
You May Also Like!
Homemade Gingerbread With A Twist
Everybody loves the smell of freshly baked cakes during the holiday season and Gingerbread is probably the all time favorite. Instant-mix gingerbread boxes flood the supermarkets but this year bake a batch of homemade gingerbread to treat your family and... - 105.659
Molasses Angel Pudding
The molasses angel pudding is a sweet baked pudding made with molasses and spiced with cinnamon. Prepared with eggs, sugar and flour, the molasses angel pudding is rich to taste and flavorful. - 38.8859
Molasses Bread Pudding
Scald milk and add butter, molasses and pour over crumbs.
Let stand 1/2 hour, add eggs, spices and salt and slightly floured fruit.
Bake at 350F until custard is set. - 35.4866
Cattail Spoon Cakes With Molasses Sauce
Combine soda and sour milk; add egg, salt, flour and pollen.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F.
Dip tea spoon into hot oil, then into batter.
Drop spoonfuls of dough into oil and deep fry 3 to 5 minutes; dipping spoon into hot oil when necessary to... - 34.1802
Molasses Fruit Drops
Molasses fruit drops are raisin and nut cookies baked with nut meg and cinnamon. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and molasses with added fruits and nuts, these molasses fruit drops are drop cookies. - 44.1169
Molasses Sponge Cake
Molasses sponge cake is a favorite in our family. Baked with fresh and rich molasses, the molasses sponge cake is rich, delicious and is prepared with a batter of cold coffee, sugar, flour, cream of tartar and added vanilla. The cake is especially good with a... - 45.7095
1. Combine sugar, butter or margarine, salt, molasses, water and vinegar in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook rapidly, without stirring, to 265° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a hard ball when... - 28.5345
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.617
Molasses Gingerbread Men
1. Sift the flour, pumpkin-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in molasses.
3. Add flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.... - 34.6221
Molasses Strips Or Bars
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub an 8-inch square pan with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Beat in the egg, molasses, salt and soda. Add the... - 32.7112
Homemade Molasses Recipes By Category