- » Homemade Mocha
Homemade Mocha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade mocha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade mocha recipes.
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.8695
Homemade Mocha Mousse
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure. Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the whipping cream. Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth. Stir in... - 22.0217
You May Also Like!
2Ã¢â‚¬â€3 tablespoons chocolate sauce, 1 teaspoon instant coffee, 1 cup cold milk, 1 scoop vanilla ice cream. - 15.4649
1. Melt butter with chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan over very low heat; stir until blended.
2. Remove from heat; stir in instant coffee and cinnamon.
3. Add sugar alternately with hot water, beating until smooth. - 26.4887
6-layer Mocha Cake
Prepare cake batter, following package directions.
Bake in two 8-inch layers, dividing batter evenly between pans, according to package directions.
Cool in pan 5 minutes.
Loosen sides with spatula.
Remove to wire rack.
Combine cream, cocoa... - 34.1567
Bring egg whites to room temperature (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and coffee crystals.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat till bubbly; cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from... - 38.8277
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients and mix well by hand.
Spread into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar... - 43.3599
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until the mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Stand stacks on edge of serving plate to make one long... - 25.6239
Put all ingredients into a saucepan and boil slowly for about 4 minutes.
If you want a harder icing, boil a minute or two longer. - 28.4727
Viennese Mocha Nut Crown
1. Make Basic Cream-Puff Paste. Draw a 7-inch circle on a cookie sheet, using a saucer or lid as a guide. Spoon paste in 6 mounds, spacing evenly, just inside circle. Puffs should almost touch. Or, press paste through a pastry bag.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°)... - 34.7969
Mocha Ice Cream Pie
In saucepan melt 2 large chocolate bars with water.
Add instant coffee.
Pour into pie shell; let cool.
Fill with ice cream; top with chocolate shavings.
Place in freezer; serve frozen - 31.2526
French Mocha Frosting
Mix chocolate, coffee and water in small beater bowl.
Beat in sugar and eggs; add butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until mixture is thick.
Chill to spready consistency.
Fill and frost an 8- or 9-inch layer cake.
Chill until... - 30.6344