- » Homemade Meat Glaze
Homemade Meat Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Meat Glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Meat Glaze recipes.
Festive Ham Glaze
This festive ham glaze is a fruity glaze that can be easily prepared at home. Made with apricot or peach preserves, sweetened with corn syrup and spiced with ginger, the festive ham glaze is lightly cooked to prepare and can be used with meats of choice too. - 25.0352
Sweet And Spicy Glaze
This sweet and spicy glaze is a meat glaze. Prepared with mixed fruits and juice, with red pepper and ginger for that spicy taste, the glaze is sweetened with added sugar. Slightly cooked with raisins, peaches, pineapple and orange juice and peel, the sweet... - 39.5335
Turkey With Orange Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, combine sage, salt, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Rub 2 teaspoons inside the turkey; set the remainder aside.
Place orange inside turkey.
Skewer openings; tie drumsticks together.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Combine remaining sage... - 45.427
Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
Herb Glazed Turkey features often on my party menu. The glaze made from apple juice, rosemary and garlic imparts an irresistible flavoring to the Herb Glazed Turkey ! My guests love it. Dish it up to your guests too and let me know what they have to say about... - 39.8635
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 40.0808
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 46.3769
Glazed Corned Beef
Wash meat; place in saucepan, and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, allspice and onion.
Cover and bring slowly to simmering point.
After about 1 hour, skim, and continue to cook at low temperature until meat is tender about 2 hours longer.
Remove bay... - 41.7814
Golden Glaze And Golden Peaches
Drain peach halves, saving syrup in small bowl; arrange peaches, cut side up in shallow baking dish.
Blend meat sauce into syrup for Golden Glaze and brush over chickens; brush peach halves with rest of glaze for Golden Peaches; bake peaches in oven along... - 15.3582
Party Perfect Chicken With Curry Glaze
Cut away backbones and any small rib bones from chickens.
Pull off skin, if desired.
Shake chicken pieces in mixture of flour, salt and ginger in paper bag to coat well.
Melt butter in large, shallow baking or roasting pan.
Roll chicken in melted butter to... - 38.764
Bacon Glazed With Brown Sugar And Pepper
Betty’s brown sugar-pepper glazed bacon is anything but ordinary. With this quick, easy and delicious supper fare, there is no need to order a takeaway. Ready in less than an hour, this meaty treat is just perfect for a rushy weeknight. Stream this video... - 95.661
Glazed Rolled Leg Of Lamb
This Glazed Rolled Leg of Lamb has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Glazed Rolled Leg of Lamb for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 44.4366
Combine ground chuck, eggs, vegetable soup, tomato sauce, cracker crumbs and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended.
Shape into a 12 x 5-inch loaf in a jelly-roll pan; brush with catsup.
Bake in hot oven (400°) for 1 hour or until... - 25.4492
Glazed Stuffed Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or mar-
garine until soft in a large skillet; stir in apricots, instant chicken broth, 1 teaspoon of the marjoram and water; heat to boiling.
2. Remove skillet from heat; stir in bread cubes until well blended; allow to cool while... - 35.8648
Lamb In Pastry
Have the bone of the joint cut short and trim off any excess fat.
Rub the joint with the butter and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
Place it in the meat tin and roast it at 425Â°F, Gas Mark 7 for 75 minutes.
Remove it from the oven and leave to cool.
Sift... - 42.6684
Baked Ham With Sweet And Spicy Glaze
Baked ham with sweet and spicy glaze is a smoked ham recipe. Oven cooked in a slow fashion, the ham is brushed with a homemade sweet and spicy glaze of choice. Roasted some more with the brushed sweet and spicy glaze, the ham may be served with sides of... - 32.2738
Apricot Glazed Ribs
1. Thread breast of veal, accordion-style, onto rotisserie spit, sprinkle with seasoned salt. Set spit in position over hot coals; start rotisserie.
2. Mix the vermouth and vegetable oil in small saucepan; brush part over meat.
3. Cook, brushing several times... - 23.4016
Golden Glazed Pork
1. Peel covering from pork shoulder butt. Place meat in a large kettle or Dutch oven; cover with water; bring to a boil; lower heat; cover kettle and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until it is tender; drain. Place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Blend sugar with... - 25.7618
Whole Poached Glazed Salmon
Measure the thickness of the fish,and rinse and dry.Overlap the vent pieces, and pin with small metal skewers.
Wrap the fish in 2 thicknesses of cheesecloth; then place on a rack in a fish kettle.
If fish is small you may be able to use a long covered roast... - 29.3427
Bacon With Mustard Glaze
1. Soak the gammon overnight in cold water.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Weigh the cut of meat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4) before baking the gammon.
5. In a large saucepan, place gammon adding peppercorns, bay... - 45.5086
Ground Beef Patties With Lemon Glaze
In a bowl combine the ground beef, onion, salt, lemon peel, and egg.
Mix lightly and shape into 6 thick patties.
In a frying pan heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the meat patties and brown well on both sides.
Remove patties and set aside; discard any... - 39.4912
Glazed Stuffed Ham
Remove skin from ham; place fat side up on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 hours.
Saute onion, celery, and parsley in butter until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables and next 6 ingredients; stir gently until well mixed.
Score ham in a... - 42.3006
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
1. Trim all fat from roast; rub roast with salt and pepper; place on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into center of roast without touching bone.
2. Pour apple juice over; cover.
3. Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 28.7112
Cranberry Glazed Roast Turkey
1. Remove frozen, stuffed turkey from wrapper; place turkey, breast up, on a rack in a roasting pan; coat with soft butter or margarine.
2. Roast in slow oven (325°) for turkey cooked in an uncovered pan, and basting every hour with buttery drippings in pan... - 32.6899
Curry Glazed Pork Chops
1) Trim the excess fat from the chops.
2) In a frying pan, add the chops and brown well.
3) Arrange in a single layer in a baking pan.
4) In the pan drippings, add the onion and saute till soft.
5) Blend in flour, brown sugar, curry... - 44.5806
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Family Meat Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, rolled oats, milk, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, eggs, Worcestershire, and onion.
Put in a loaf pan (about 5 by 9 inches).
Set aside while you prepare the glaze.
In a measuring cup, combine the catsup brown... - 38.0947
Sunshine carrots are a great side dish. Serve them for dinner as a side dish. This dish liked by kids and adults together. Carrots compliment all the meat and vegetable meals alike. - 48.8421
Glazed Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 350F
2)Take the Leg of the Lamb and rub it with a mixture of basil, salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow, roasting pan place the lamb on the rack.
4) Roast the lamb till the meat thermometer reads a temperature of... - 42.8763
Broiled Ham Steaks
Preheat broiler 5 minutes.
Snip fat edges of raw ham steaks, and place on cold rack of broiler pan so that meat is 3 inches from heating unit.
For 1-inch steaks, broil 9-10 minutes on each side, for 1/2-inch steaks, 4-5 minutes on each side.
After turning,... - 23.4163
Pocket Sandwiches With Sauce
Combine steak sauce, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar and garlic in small bowl for glaze; set aside.
Combine beef, bread crurribs and salt in bowl; mix well.
Form beef mixture into 4 patties.
Grill 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, brushing frequently with... - 43.3492
1. In a bowl, mix together meat, rice, eggs and chutney with sufficient sauce to give a moist consistency.
2. Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
3. In each square place a spoonful of filling and moisten edges of pastry with... - 37.1685
Spareribs Kun Koki
1. Simmer spareribs, covered, in boiling salted water in a kettle 1 hour, or just until tender; drain.
2. Mix catsup, lime juice and soy sauce in a small saucepan; brush part over one side of ribs. Place ribs, sauce-side down, on grill, about 6 inches above... - 26.5436
Chicken And Bacon Pie
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Derind the bacon and use half of the rashers to line a 1 litre/2 pint ovenproof pie dish.
Mix the chicken with the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and pour into the pie dish, over the bacon.
Place the remaining... - 35.772
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Chicken Majorca has a unique taste. If you love the combination of fruit with poultry meat with salad dressing then Chicken Majorca is the recipe you should try on. - 33.5771
Roast Duck With Orange
Sprinkle ducks with onion salt and garlic.
Place orange quarters in bottom of roasting pan.
Set ducks, breast up, on orange slices.
Roast at 325° for 2 hours.
Use no water and it is not necessary to baste while roasting.
Prick the skin at 1/2 inch intervals... - 44.8224
Galantine Of Beef
Cut the steak and bacon into very small pieces.
Add the breadcrumbs, season liberally and mix well together.
Beat the egg, add to it the stock and stir into the dry ingredients.
Shape the mixture into a short thick roll and tie tightly in a greased cloth in a... - 32.8531
Luau Lamb Grill
1. Prepare a barbecue or preheat the broiler.
2. In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the sauce and simmer on a lot flame or on the grill, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, skewer the meat onto seasoned... - 44.9374
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes or until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
Strain through a fine sieve.
Beat egg yolks in the top part of a double boiler, and beat in the strained liquid.
Set over hot, not boiling, water.
Be... - 41.4618
Add wine and lemon juice, slightly warm, then add egg yolks.
Whisk over bain marie (double boiler) until thick.
Remove from heat and add clarified butter while continuously whisking, then add seasoning.
Bear-naise - Reduction of shallots and tarragon vinegar,... - 32.7097
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender; drain. Cool till easy to handle; peel and slice; place in large bowl; add onions.
2. While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in flour,... - 40.2143
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Score fat surface of pork.
Season with salt and pepper, and place on rack, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Make glaze of honey and pineapple juice.
Roast meat 3 hours at 350°F., basting at intervals with glaze.
Add a little water of the pan during roasting to... - 29.1249
1. Mix applesauce and ginger in a shallow, 4-cup baking dish.
2. Halve meat lengthwise, reserving one half for a second meal; cut second half in 6 squares almost through to bottom; stud squares with cloves. Place on top of applesauce in dish. Arrange sliced... - 30.5207
Hereford Beef Cobbler
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the meat into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Slice the carrots and celery.
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 6 minutes until evenly browned.
Remove the meat and place in a 2 litre/4 pint... - 40.986
Barbecued Bologna Kabobs
1. Peel casing from bologna, then cut it into 4 thick slices; cut each slice into 4 triangles. Halve the 8 salami slices.
2. Thread the bologna and folded slices of salami, alternately with the celery, onto 4 long skewers. Place on rack of broiler pan.
3. Mix... - 30.0081
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 26.9977
Flaming Cherry Rack Of Lamb
This Flaming Cherry Rack of Lamb has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Flaming Cherry Rack of Lamb for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 43.7252
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 45.6761
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup,... - 43.2385
I bet this is the best recipe for Easter Ham I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Easter Ham can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 36.2713
Lamb Stroganoff Pinwheel
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook noodles and drain well, when done.
3) Mix noodles with flour, sour cream, mushrooms, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
4) In a large bowl, mix together lamb, bread... - 46.4243
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 47.0625
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a large deep roasting pan, place ham in it and pour water over it in the depth of 2 inches. Boil and cover the roasting pan while cooking the meat.
3. Simmer for about an hour and cool slightly,... - 40.7067
In large skillet saute salt pork over low heat un-til crisply browned.
Add onion and fry, stirring until it is transparent; add remaining ingredients, except bread and pastry.
Simmer, stirring occa-sionally, about 45 minutes.
Crumble French bread into mixture... - 41.6468
Stuffed Fresh Ham
1. Ask your meatman to trim skin from ham, then remove leg bone to make a pocket for the stuffing. Lightly score fat into diamonds or squares.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine till soft in medium-size skillet, then combine with the crumbled... - 37.8841
Bacon In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard and olives and spread over the top of the bacon or gammon.
3. on a floured surface roll out the dough to a circle large enough to enclose... - 41.1984
Killarney Lamb Roast
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Rub lamb well with mixture of salt, nutmeg and cayenne. Place roast, rounded-side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into thickest meaty part without touching bone. Do not cover pan... - 37.9759
Minted Rack Of Lamb
There can be nothing as delicious as this Minted Rack of Lamb. Enjoy this great recipe for Minted Rack of Lamb, as it is also easy to cook! - 38.2182
Lamb Stroganoff Pinwheel
1. Cook noodles, following label directions; drain. Stir in flour, sour cream, mushrooms, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Blend lamb with bread crumbs, egg, onion and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Pat into a rectangle, 10x12-inch, on foil.... - 32.3352
Pumpkin Ice Cream Hd
How to make Pumpkin Ice Cream. Making your own ice cream is always fun and this pumpkin ice cream is perfect for the holiday season. - 0
Galantine Of Turkey
Galantine Of Turkey is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Galantine Of Turkey. - 44.3388
Ham Balls With Sweet Potatoes
In a bowl beat the egg slightly.
Stir in the milk, bread crumbs, ground ham, and 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard.
Mix lightly until well blended, then shape into about 12 balls.
Distribute balls in a greased shallow baking dish (about 9 inches square).
Arrange... - 38.774
1. Split one of the tenderloins, cutting not quite to opposite side; open out flat, butterfly style. Starting at center, split one half almost to outer edge; open out. Starting at center again, repeat on other side. You now have a flat piece of meat, about... - 32.7781
Parisian Chicken Bowl
Combine chicken breasts with onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
Remove from broth, cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin.
Remove meat from each half of breast in one piece;... - 42.7884
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Fruit
For meatballs, mix together the ground meat, egg, crumbs, and salt; shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add meatballs, and saute until browned on all' sides, turning frequently.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Add... - 44.7723
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 36.3925
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 40.3329
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Roast Lamb En Croute
1. Use a damp clean kitchen towel to wipe the boned meat and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
3. In a skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add and sautÃ© the mushrooms until soft and moisture has evaporated.... - 42.5006
Tasty Alaskan King Crab Leg Cake
Got leftover crab meat from last night's feast and wondering what to do with it now? Simple, just roll them into cakes and enjoy a cozy appetizer. Sweet, succulent crab meats are always a treat and the Alsakan king crab definitely takes away the cake in this... - 108.083
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Pork
In a heavy skillet over low heat, cook the onions in the lard until they are soft but not colored.
Add the rice and stir until it is transparent.
Season this mixture with the chopped herbs and a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine the onion mixture and... - 46.4996
As promised, here is the chicken dish that my Uncle Bill served with the homemade fettuccine you saw him make a few days ago. This unbelievably flavorful recipe is a great example of the difference between home cooking and the way things are done in the... - 21.3191
Shrimp And Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a deep pan, boil eggplants until soft.
3) Once done, peel the eggplant. Chop the flesh and skin fine.
4) In another pan, heat butter.
5) Saute celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic and... - 47.669
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001