- » Homemade Marinara Sauce
Homemade Marinara Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade marinara sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade marinara sauce recipes.
Homemade Marinara Sauce
You can build up your kitchen marinara, as it is going to be one worth possession. You can use this sauce for several purpose including mariating meat or serving on pasta. Whatever you do, it's going to be just awesome. - 106.471
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.958
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna + Homemade Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Slice up zucchini, squash and tomatoes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper, toss to coat. Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning the... - 47.4719
Homemade Tomato Stock, Broth And Marinara Sauce
1. Roughly chop the garlic cloves, onions, fresh basil sprigs and the tomatoes
2. Take a blender and put all the chopped vegetables into it and blend for a few seconds until pureed. Keep it aside.
3. Heat a pan with a couple of... - 0
You May Also Like!
Home-made Marinara Sauce
Yes, there are plenty of great marinara sauces on the market, but why buy a manufactured brand when making one yourself is so easy! So that is the point of this video from Chefuality. Watch and learn how to make the marinara sauce! - 111.001
Parmesan Spicy Marinara Sauce
Heat oil and saute garlic and onions until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato paste, water, basil, oregano, sage, salt, and black pepper.
Simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add more seasonings if necessary.
Add Parmesan cheese, and simmer 30... - 31.7646
1. In a food processor, mince the garlic.
2. Add onions and parsley to the chopper bowl and finely chop. Remove this mixture into a bowl.
3. Coarsely chop the pepper. Remove on a plate
4. Coarsely chop the tomatoes. Remove into a bowl
5.... - 46.0701
Vegetarian Italian Marinara Sauce
There is nothing quite like hot and spicy Italian Marinara Sauce. Chef Bhal Dave tells you what easy way the sauce can be prepared with farm vegetables. Just get the ingredients and their proportions right, and there's no stopping you from wowing the world... - 75.7818
Baked Chicken With Marinara Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in brown paper bag.
Add chicken a few pieces at a time; shake until coated with flour mixture.
Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450°F 25 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour sauce over... - 36.0862
Homemade Littleneck Cream Marinara
Summer is indeed the time to experiment in your kitchen with warm-weather ingredients like clams. In this recipe, Ryan Karcher uses his culinary ingenuity to kickoff a classic Italian dish that makes for a healthy, tasty, comforting dinner meal. - 98.7873
Mushroom-marinara Sauce On Pasta
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in broth 5-7 minutes or until softened, over medium high heat.
2. Add tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Add... - 36.0774
Basic Fresh Marinara Sauce
It’s peak season for tomatoes, and Chef John Maxwell has a delicious way to use them up quickly – a homemade marinara sauce served over zucchini spaghetti. He also shows us how canned tomatoes can make a delicious marinara sauce for use in the future. - 112.419
Matchstick Zucchini With Marinara Sauce
Insert slicing disc.
Cut zucchini into julienne strips as shown on facing.
Change to metal blade; mince garlic.
Heat marinara sauce in a small pan over medium heat until hot; keep hot.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic... - 36.0339
Neapolitan Swordfish In Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In small frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, Romano cheese, oreg-ano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place fish... - 27.9086