- » Homemade Maraschino Cherry
Homemade Maraschino Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade maraschino cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade maraschino cherry recipes.
Frozen Fruit Salad With Maraschino Cherries
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Frozen Fruit Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Frozen Fruit Salad and continue being healthy! - 40.7789
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Drain cherries, and dry well on paper towels.
Cut cherries in small pieces, and toss into dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients, and stir into the dry mixture.
Scrape into a greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan, and bake... - 37.4523
Cherry Date Nut Squares
Relish this delicious Cherry Date Nut Squares - enjoy it with your evening tea or coffee. Or even serve it as a dessert after every meal! - 41.0911
Frozen Oriental Salad
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Frozen Oriental Salad and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Frozen Oriental Salad, so make sure you don't miss it. - 40.7843
Waldorf Salad With Cherries
Apples may be peeled or left with skins on for color.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine apples, celery and walnuts; fold in dressing, and serve in individual lettuce cups.
Top each with maraschino cherry. - 26.7345
Green Pea Pudding With Cherries
1. Soak dried split peas overnight in water.
2. Bring to a boil, using the same water. Then simmer, covered, until peas are soft (1 1/2 to 2 hours).
3. Strain into a bowl through a fine sieve. Then stir in sugar. Return to saucepan and reheat over very low... - 27.2339
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar, and cook and stir until clear.
Add maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste, and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 39.1268
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine flour and cocoa powder. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat until well mixed. Add egg and... - 35.9327
Delightful Cherry Bars
Combine 1 cup flour, butter, and powdered sugar, press in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine brown sugar and eggs; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine 1/4 cup... - 40.4928
Combine powdered sugar and butter in a medium bowl, add milk and cherry juice to desired consistency.
Stir in almond extract. - 21.4058
Flaming Cherry Rack Of Lamb
This Flaming Cherry Rack of Lamb has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Flaming Cherry Rack of Lamb for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 43.7252
Cherry Meringue Squares
Cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup brown .sugar together.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt, and blend thoroughly with sugar mixture.
Pat into 8-inch square pan, and bake at 350 Ã‚Â°F. 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with quartered maraschino cherries.
Beat egg... - 43.2457
Combine sugar, water, and lemon rind in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, cool.
Stir in lemon juice.
Strain syrup through a sieve, press rind, and discard.
Add cherries and juice to syrup.
Cover and... - 31.0868
1. Halve the cherries and sprinkle with a little flour.
2. Cream the butter, then add sugar, eggs and almond extract, and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the cherries
5. Bake in a well greased and lined loaf... - 34.9561
Cherry-nut Ice Cream
Combine eggs, sugar, and salt, blend well.
Add evaporated milk, milk, and vanilla.
Stir in pecans and cherries.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow ice cream to... - 31.8229
Frozen Fruit Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Stir in fruits and marshmallows.
Fold in whipped cream.
Tint with few drops red food coloring or maraschino-cherry juice, if desired.
Pour mixture into two 1-quart round ice-cream or freezer containers, or two No.
2... - 41.399
Sweet Martini Cocktail
Shake the vermouth, gin, bitters, if used, and ice together in a shaker. Strain into a glass. Serve with a cherry. - 21.7981
This is a wonderful recipe for homemade Cherry Kislings - a great hit among my peers and family. Since this is on the sweeter side, I like to serve it as a dessert. Try it out and enjoy! - 45.7595
The paradise pudding is a flavorful and delicious pudding made with marshmalllows, cherries and blanched almonds. With added crushed macaroons and nuts along with whipped cream, the paradise puding is a frozen dessert. - 42.7434
Holiday Petite Cheesecakes
Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Divide mixture into 3 portions.
Add Grand Marnier to... - 46.2228
Combine candied fruit and cherries in small dish.
Add maraschino cherry juice and let stand at room temperature 1 hour, stirring often.
Beat egg yolks in top of double boiler.
Beat in sugar.
Add salt and milk and stir to blend.
Set over simmering water and... - 43.3113
Banana And Cherry Slice
Yummy homemade Banana And Cherry Slice is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Banana And Cherry Slice, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 39.4954
Eggnog Nesselrode Pie
This simple Eggnog Nesselrode Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Eggnog Nesselrode Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 41.6063
Noel Ice Cream Cups
Noel Ice Cream Cups are a passion ! My children simply love this almond flavored ice cream frozen in muffin cups with maraschino cherry and pecan seasonings ! Why don€™t you treat your kids too to these Noel Ice Cream Cups ? This is yet another way to say... - 33.6343
marshmallow squares are marshmallow and cherry snacks that are prepared by freezing in the fridge. Prepared with graham wafer crumbs and condensed milk all mixed together with the bottled cherries and marshmallows, the marshmallow squares can be sprinkled... - 33.9682
With sharp knife, slice 3 lemons very thinly crosswise.
Discard seeds and end slices.
Put lemon slices into large bowl or sturdy pitcher.
With wooden spoon, muddle until sugar is dissolved and slices are broken.
Strain; then add ice cubes and cold... - 32.4343
Chocolate Nesselrode Pie
Who doesn't love this Chocolate Nesselrode Pie rich with cherries, almonds and heavy cream. Here's a simple recipe for you to try your favorite Chocolate Nesselrode Pie and to enjoy every bite to take in! - 44.7327
Bird Of Paradise
This Bird of Paradise recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 45.5323
Pink Party Mold
This Pink Party Mold are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Pink Party Mold and surprise your loved ones! - 40.7778
Hickory Nut Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with water.
Add extracts, chocolate, nuts and cherries; mix well.
In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form;... - 46.7733
Santa Clara Salad
1.Start by stoning the prunes
2.Soften cream cheese with evaporated milk, if necessary, and stuff prunes.
3.Place pineapple on lettuce and arrange three stuffed prunes on each slice.
4.Garnish prunes with bits of maraschino... - 33.9296
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 84.7625
Mix ingredients together in large bowl chill for 1 hour or longer. - 21.252
Pour boiling water over tea; steep 5 minutes; strain.
Add corn syrup, cold water, and juices.
Pour into pitcher over ice.
Garnish individual glasses with lime slices and maraschino cherries. - 33.4853
1) Mix cold water and gelatin and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a double boiler, beat egg yolks and combine with milk and sugar.
3) Cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens, ensure to stir constantly.
4) Mix in gelatin... - 47.9093
Soften cream cheese with fork, and mix with cottage cheese.
Blend in nuts, dates and maraschino cherries.
Arrange salad greens on four plates, and place 2 pear halves on each.
Heap with cheese mixture.
Thin Mayonnaise with syrup and lemon juice.
Serve with... - 34.4081
1. In a shaker, add ice, curacao, angostura bitters, brandy, maraschino and stir well.
2. In a cocktail glass, strain the stirred contents, add a dash of champagne, lemon peel juice, drop in a cherry and serve chilled. - 35.0644
Peel and trim eyes from pineapple, remove core.
Cut pineapple crosswise into 8 slices.
Arrange slices on a serving platter.
Place an orange slice on top of each pineapple slice.
Sprinkle evenly with orange juice, powdered sugar, and coconut.
Top with cherries. - 28.297
Lemon Sherry Cocktail
Shake juices, honey, and sherry in cocktail shaker.
Crush ice cubes; place in tall glass.
Pour lemon cocktail over ice.
Peel lemon and orange slices; cut into small pieces.
Add to drink.
Garnish with cherries - 30.6072
Creamy Lemon Tarts
Spoon about 1/2 cup of lemon-pie filling into each tart or sponge shell; top with whipped topping and a cherry.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 23.4032
Fruited Tea Punch
Put first 4 ingredients and 2 cups of the water in blender; blend till combined.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Add remaining water; stir.
Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Garnish with lime slices and cherries. - 36.2798
In a saucepan, cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions.
Remove from the heat.
Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until... - 34.2076
Festive Biscuit Strips
In a bowl, combine flours and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Gradually add milk, stirring with a fork until mixture forms a soft dough.
Fold in the cranberries, orange, pineapple and cherries.
Turn onto a lightly floured... - 44.676
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Cheese Sputnik. A perfect companion to any main course, this Cheese Sputnik is an easily made recipe! - 28.5232
Combine fruit cocktail and pineapple concentrate.
Alternate layers of ice cream and fruit mixture in chilled parfait glasses.
Garnish with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries. - 23.8685
Apple Sauce Filling
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Apple Sauce Filling a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Apple Sauce Filling is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 29.5901
Pink Snow Salad
Beat milk until stiff with electric mixer set at high speed.
Add lemon juice.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Freeze. - 33.1351
The pear marmalade is a cooked marmalade prepared with pears and sugar with added orange and lemons. Boiled and processed, the walnuts are added to the marmalade before sealing. Sweet and tangy, this pear marmalade is a real delight. - 31.6592
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Beat cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap gently in foil.
Place cheese on board with crackers.
Garnish, if desired,... - 37.9414
Dieters Fruited Cheese Sandwich
1. Drain syrup from peaches into a cup. Measure out 1 tablespoonful and blend into the cottage cheese and parsley in a small bowl.
2. Spread the bread with imitation mayonnaise, then spread 6 slices with about 1/3 cup of cheese mixture. Top each with 2 peach... - 27.6564
Raggedy Ann Puddings
1. Prepare vanilla pudding with milk, as package label directs.
2. Pour into 4 or 5 shallow, round dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until well chilled.
3. To decorate puddings: From tip of spoon, sprinkle some of crushed wafers around the edge of... - 28.1129
1. Peel the bananas, cut in halves crosswise. Dip each piece in the pineapple juice, then roll it in the chopped nuts.
2. Arrange 2 halves for each serving on lettuce.
3. Mix the whipped cream with the pineapple or cherry juice, stir in French Dressing, mix... - 31.6819
Fruit On Picks
1) Dip the slices of banana in orange juice. Roll slices in coconut.
2) On 10-inch wooden skewers, place the fruits, alternating cherries, chunks of pineapple, grapes and slices of banana. Continue placing the fruits till the skewers are... - 27.8491
It’s the Mardi Gras season and you have friends over your place. You don't know what to serve. Don't worry, check out the video of this tasty Hurricane Cocktail. Definitely soothes the throat. An amazing beverage prepared in no time. - 65.9224
Economy Dark Fruit Cake
This ecoconomy dry fruit cake is made with dried fruits like currants,raisins and canned cherries. Baked along with nuts in a batter of sugar, flour, eggs and molasses, the economy fruit cake is flavored with fruit juice and vanilla and lemon extract. It is... - 48.8847
Try out the easy-to-make Champagne Punch recipe. Enjoy the Champagne Punch beverage at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 35.5584
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add melted chocolate, coffee powder, and rum extract, mixing well.
Stir in flour and... - 42.0686
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough (this takes some patience) to about 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) and cut out hearts about 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) across.
Place on an unbuffered baking sheet and bake on the center shelf until light brown, about 12... - 42.0856
Juice oranges, and grind peel.
Mix pineapple, orange juice, rind, water and cherry juice in saucepan.
Cover, and simmer until pineapple and rind are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add apricots and sugar.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Insert candy or fat... - 37.981
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 42.2051
Christmas Tree Salad
Christmas tree salad adds zing to the christmas celebrations. This Christmas tree salad is a mix of dates, cherries and cream cheese. Give this Christmas tree salad a try, I am sure you will love it. - 40.2549
This Waldrof Salad is a healthy mouthful to dish out to your loved ones. Relish the goodness of apple in the gorgoues salad dressing! - 25.7389
Quick Fruit Compote
Drain the juice from the fruit, and measure.
For each cup of juice use 2 teaspoons cornstarch for thickening.
Cut peaches and pears in half.
Pour all but 1/2 cup of the fruit juice into the top pan of a chafing dish, and heat.
Mix cornstarch with the reserved... - 32.3564
Tutti-frutti Ice Cream
Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, sugar, and fruit, blend well.
Add 3 cups milk and water.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow ice cream to ripen at... - 31.7072
Yum Yum Cake
Spread in the bottom of a greased 8" square pan.
In a large bowl combine
Spread mixture on shortbread base.
Bake for 30 minutes at 325° until golden brown. - 37.1501
Peach Mystery Meringue
Preheat oven to 450°.
Beat egg whites with salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar; continue beating to stiff peaks (about 15 minutes).
Spread in well-greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Place in preheated oven and close door; turn off heat.
Let stand... - 33.8381
Line the bottom of 4 (8-inch) round cakepans with waxed paper.
Grease and flour waxed paper, set aside.
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and baking powder, beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and lemon colored.
Combine... - 41.7085
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Filbert Cream Crunch Cake
Try out this simple recipe for Filbert Cream Crunch Cake- a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. Or simply serve this Filbert Cream Crunch Cakefor the next party at home, it's sure to become popular with your gustes! - 43.2057
Wash oranges and lemons and slice them paper-thin, discarding seeds.
Put them into large kettle.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until rinds are tender.
Drain ginger saving syrup.
Chop ginger... - 34.2278
Eggnog Molded Salad
In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water; set aside.
Drain pears, reserving juice; set pears aside.
Add enough water to the juice to measure 2 cups.
Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin mixture and lemon gelatin until... - 39.5264
In a large bowl, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Add boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add juices, orange peel and 3/4 cup sugar.
Set bowl in ice water until mixture is syrupy, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, whip cream... - 43.5943
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Immediately add marsh-mallows, cereal and walnuts; mix well.
Spread evenly on a... - 40.8954
Think Thin Salad
Drain grapefruit and add enough water to the juice to make 2 cups.
Heat half the juice mixture to boiling; add to gelatin and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining juice mixture; cool.
Reserve best grapefruit segments (about half) for top layer.
Arrange... - 39.9762
Prepare pudding mix with milk according to package directions. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the tiny marshmallows and coconut, nuts, or chocolate pieces. Cover and chill mixture till serving time.
To serve, cut bananas lengthwise and crosswise in half.... - 25.7494
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl blend vanilla, coconut, nuts, condensed milk, cherries, dates and semi-sweet chocolate.
3. Take a buttered 9" x 9" (22.5 x 23 cm) square pan and spread the mixture over it and bake... - 48.8914
Quick Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Wash, and peel watermelon. Cut, and remove the flesh.
2. Now, cut the white rind of watermelon into ½-inch slices.
3. Wash and cut cucumber, lemon, and ginger into thin slices.
4. Into two clean 1 quart mason jars, add cinnamon... - 100.18
Nesselrode Cream Mold
1. Mix gelatin, 1/3 cup of the sugar and the salt in a cup. (Set remaining 1/3 cup sugar aside for Step 3.) Beat egg yolks with milk until blended in a medium-size, heavy saucepan; sprinkle in the gelatin mixture.
2. Cook slowly, stirring constantly, for 15... - 34.9879
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 47.3893
Coffee Coconut Prune Pie
This Coffee Coconut Prune Pie lets you enjoy the refreshing freshness of coffee, the tangy sweetness of coconut and the goodness of prunes. Try out this simple and easy to follow recipe for Coffee Coconut Prune Pie and just sit back and relish! - 46.5188
Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake
This Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a desire ! This fruity cake is an ideal treat for a fun get together with your family and friends. Try this Spiced Pineapple Upside Down Cake and tell me if you like it. - 46.475
Party Fruit Tower
1. Drain syrups from apricots and peaches into a 2-cup measure. Cut the fruits into small pieces and set aside for Step 5.
2. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a 4-cup measure; stir in 1 1/4 cups of the fruit syrup and lemon juice; cool to lukewarm.
3. Beat... - 37.1125
Frosted Pineapple Royale
1. Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise or salad dressing, 10X sugar and lime juice until smooth in a large bowl; stir in marshmallows, orange sections, peach slices, grapes, almonds and cherries.
2. Beat cream till stiff in a medium-size bowl; fold into the... - 36.2425
Party Fruit Kuchen
1. Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
2. On serving plate place cake layer and prick surface with fork.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup reserved apricot liquid over cake.
4. Make pattern of fruit over top of cake, alternating 1 pear half with 2 apricot... - 42.9813
Hot Tea Nectar
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle; cover. Steep 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
2. Combine pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange-juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and water in a kettle; heat slowly, stirring several times, to simmering. Stir... - 32.6176
Hot Tea Nectar
1.Take a kettle; put tea bags in it and pour boiling water.
2.Brew for 5 minutes.
3.Once done, take the tea bags out.
4.Put the brewed tea aside.
5.In the kettle, put pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and... - 43.7221
Brazil Nut Black Bottom Pie
This simple Brazil Nut Black Bottom Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Brazil Nut Black Bottom Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 44.6799
Black Forest Torte
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flourtwo 9-inch round layer cake pans, 1 1/2 inches deep.
Beat egg yolks, whole egg and 1 tbsp. water together until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after... - 43.4977
Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts
Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts is a dessert made from long-grain rice, milk, eggs, unflavored gelatin, chestnuts, vanilla extract and whipped cream. Molded Rice Pudding With Chestnuts is an easy-to-make, hearty dessert that can be served warm or cold.... - 39.2382
1. Pour pineapple juice, rum, sweet-and-sour mix, blue curaçao, and lemon juice into a blender container. Add a small cube of pineapple and mix. Add ½ cup of crushed ice and blend thoroughly.
2. Pour into a punch glass and garnish with a cherry and a small... - 34.4499
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 120.323