- » Homemade Jewish
Homemade Jewish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade jewish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade jewish recipes.
Crispy Salmon And Potato Latkes With Homemade Apple Sauce
All you home-cooks out there, why don’t you create magic in the kitchen, using everyday ingredients? In recognition of Hanukkah, which is just around the corner, makes the most delicious recipe for crispy, golden potato and salmon pancakes, with a homemade... - 111.581
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 98.0961
Potato Latkes With Homemade Applesauce
Prepare Homemade Applesauce; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Peel and finely shred potatoes and onion into colander.
With hand, squeeze to press out as much liquid as possible.
Place potato mixture in medium bowl; stir in egg, flour, parsley, lemon... - 45.7103
1. Keep aside some large leaves of cabbage.
2. Shred the rest of cabbage finely. Add salt and keep it aside.
3. Peel and shred the apples.
4. In a wooden keg (best for sauerkraut) or crock or sterile jar, make layers of cabbage and... - 36.7599
You May Also Like!
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 24.7299
Jerusalem Chicken With Okra
This Jerusalem Chicken With Okra is one of the most delicious meal accompaniments that I've eaten ! No wonder they are a regular feature of my lunch menu consisting of rice or pasta. Try out this Jerusalem Chicken With Okra with and come up with suggestions... - 45.1154
Golden-crisp Potato Latkes
1. Grate potatoes fine; place in large bowl with baking soda; toss. Press dry with hands or potato ricer.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in potatoes, onion, salt, nutmeg, paprika. Sprinkle flour over; stir in.
3. Pour enough oil into a heavy skillet to... - 28.5456
Apple Kraut Special
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a bowl and mix sliced frankfurters (cut in 1’’ pieces), apple sauce, onions, sour cream, sauerkraut.
3. Take a shallow baking dish of 9" x 9" x 2" and spread the sauerkraut mixture over... - 46.86
Generously grease a large baking sheet; set aside.
Stir together the sugar, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Stir into egg mixture along with nuts, raisins, lemon peel, and almond extract (dough... - 42.2224
Rye Round Bread
In large mixer bowl combine rye flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, yeast, caraway seed, and salt.
Combine the water oil, and honey.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 38.8866
The second day of Rosh Hashanah can leave your stomach feeling uncomfortable from all the heavy holiday meals. Enjoy a festive salad which is light, but still blessed by incorporating holy fruit ingredients. I have used pomegranate and apples in this recipe. - 45.8947
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup warm water (110°).
Heat milk, butter, sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, and saffron till sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and the 2 eggs; beat well.
Stir in enough of the remaining... - 41.0299
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt till sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and 2 eggs; beat well.
Stir in enough flour to make a moderately stiff... - 40.8273
Place about a third of the mushrooms in a buttered 2-quart baking dish; cover with about a third of the bread crumbs, and drizzle about a third of the butter over the crumbs.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the top layer, cover with remaining mushrooms;... - 29.2004