- » Homemade Hot Roll Mix
Homemade Hot Roll Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hot roll mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hot roll mix recipes.
Homemade Yeast Rolls (grandma Barb's Bangin Yeast Rolls)
Hot, soft and buttery describes my grandma Barb's easy, homemade yeast rolls. Yep, these rolls are so easy that even I, with my yeast roll challenged self can make them.
I grew up on these rolls and knew the holidays where approaching when the phone started... - 124.629
Prepare dough from hot-roll mix, following package directions through first rising.
Punch dough down, and roll out into 4" x 18" oblong.
Cut in half lengthwise, making two strips; then cut each strip into 9 2-inch squares.
Form each square into a ball; place... - 35.4098
Homemade Biscuit Mix
This Homemade Biscuit Mix is really delicious and versatile ! I use it extravagantly in making my desserts. Try this Homemade Biscuit Mix yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 36.7303
Homemade Brown-and-serve Rolls
Scald milk; add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add remaining sugar, shortening, salt and egg.
Add flour, and stir until liquid is absorbed.
By hand, mix dough in... - 41.5977
Homemade Butterscotch Nut Rolls
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble yeast cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt and granulated sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons... - 47.4273
Homemade Dinner Rolls
In a mixing bowl combine flour, yeast, sugar, milk powder and salt. Mix 1 minute. Next add water and half of the beaten egg. Mix. Add butter. Knead by hand until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30... - 33.1934
1. Add the butter, shortening or margarine, sugar and salt to the scalded milk; let it cool.
2. Moisten the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to the cooled milk. Add 3 cups of the flour and beat thoroughly. Cover the mixing bowl with a clean cloth and let... - 31.5216
Homemade Brown N Serve Rolls
Scald milk, add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add sugar, salt, shortening and egg.
Pour into flour and stir until liquid disappears.
By hand, mix dough in bowl to a... - 36.5185
Homemade Hot Cross Buns
Those who want to try making hot cross buns at home should check this out. The chef makes the video very interesting with her recipe and shows the icing made on the buns too. You can bake these buns on holidays or festive days. - 107.992
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches.
Bone pieces of chicken breast.
Do this by cutting as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife and loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece.
Remove... - 45.1801
Baked Apricot Roll
Know your Mama's secret of Baked Apricot Roll
and surprise her the next time she's home. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Baked Apricot Roll
. Bring in your variations and let Mama learn from you! - 45.6995
3-day Refrigerator Rolls
Measure hot water into large bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup sugar, butter or margaine and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, measure lukewarm water into very large mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 teaspoons sugar, and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes; then stir... - 40.6997
Ice Box Rolls
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add shortening, sugar, salt and potato to the milk, which has been scalded.
Cool to lukewarm and add to yeast.
Mix thoroughly, add well beaten eggs and sufficient flour to make a very stiff dough.
Turn out on floured board and... - 36.7431
Chef's Potato Rolls
1. Rub a bread board lightly with flour. Grease pans for 36 or more rolls.
2. Wash and pare the potatoes and cook about 30 minutes or until soft; drain and save the water. Mash the potatoes and add the salt, sugar and shortening, butter or margarine and beat... - 35.1044
Ice Cream Cake Roll
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks on high for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until thick and lemon-colored.
Combine flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to egg yolk mixture.
Beat on low until well... - 43.1652
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage in boiling water just until the leaves fall off head.
Reserve 10 large leaves (save re- maining cabbage for another use).
Combine pork, barley, garlic, onion, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, ginger, salt and pepper; mix well.
Spoon about 1/2 cup... - 41.1808
Homemade Chicken Croquettes
Melt butter; blend in flour; add milk and broth.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings.
Add chicken, salt to taste; chill.
With wet hands, shape chicken mixture in 8 balls, a... - 43.4069
Cognac Flavored Sweet Rolls
1. Rub a bread board lightly with flour. Grease pans for 36 or more rolls.
2. Put the shortening, butter or margarine, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Mix well and let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the... - 36.8028
Ham Rolls With Curried Rice
1. Prepare rice mix, spread in a shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Cook green beans, drain. Divide beans among ham slices; roll up slices. Place rolls, seam-side down, on rice in baking dish.
3. Prepare sauce.. Add cheese; stir until melted. Pour over ham... - 26.8615
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub an 8 by 12 inch shallow pan with margarine or shortening; line with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening. Have ready a clean damp cloth wrung out of hot water.
2. Beat the egg yolks... - 37.2149
1. Scald the milk. Pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar, salt and butter, shortening or margarine and cool; moisten yeast in lukewarm water; add to the warm milk mixture. Add 1/2 of the flour and beat until smooth. Add enough of the remaining flour to... - 32.0787
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper in it with a fork.
3) On a wax paper, few inches longer, figure the mixture into a thin 14x12 rectangle.
4) In a cup,... - 43.2385
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Ham And Chicken Rolls
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons hot butter, and lift out into a bowl.
Mix chicken, thyme, cheese and parsley with mushrooms.
Stir in just enough sauce to bind the mixture.
Taste for seasoning, but be sparing with salt because of the ham.
Spoon some of the... - 42.8814
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a large baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast, and salt; stir until well blended.
4. In a saucepan, take sour cream, water and butter; cook... - 49.7998
Easy Yeast Rolls
Combine 1 cup hot water, shortening, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl, stir until shortening melts.
Cool the mixture until lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Dissolve yeast in 2 tablespoons warm water, add to shortening mixture, stirring well.
Add egg and 1... - 42.0476
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Basic Yeast Roll Dough
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a small bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves.
2. Place butter, margarine or shortening, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl; add scalded milk and... - 35.8332
Curry Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the bread with a rolling pin till the bread is as thin as possible
3. Place the 50 g/2 oz/1/4 cup butter in a bowl and add the curry paste to the butter and beat well to mix.... - 34.0389
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, mix well.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and lemon juice; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough out onto a... - 35.3197
Hot Cross Buns
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, nutmeg and 3 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in the currants, raisins and enough remaining flour to form a soft... - 42.2394
Hot Meatball Sandwiches
Thoroughly mix the beef, pork, eggs, bread crumbs, the 1/2 cup cheese, parsley, salt, and half the dry sauce mix (about 2 tablespoons).
Using a rounded tablespoon for each, shape meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown meat balls in the 1 tablespoon butter... - 43.0643
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1. Cut the crab meat into bite-size pieces, removing any thin, bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in a medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2. Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 30.5608
Hot Cheese Rounds
Cream together margarine and cheeses.
Add garlic, chives, parsley, and baking powder.
Add flour slowly, mixing thoroughly.
Shape into 2 rolls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice rounds 1/4 inch thick... - 39.3434
1. Set a heavy frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat and let it slowly heat at 390° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Mix potatoes, salt, melted butter or margarine and cayenne. Press into... - 33.9386
Eggplant Cheese Rolls
Prepare the filling by mixing all the filling ingredients together.
Prepare the eggplant by cutting off the stem portion and cutting the entire eggplant, lengthwise, into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Pick out the slices that do not run the full... - 40.866
Homemade Strawberry Jelly And Jam
Crush berries, one layer at a time, with a potato masher.
Add rose or water and mix well.
Pour into a large sieve lined with a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Drain and measure 2 cups of the juice into a large saucepan.
Add sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a... - 34.8274
Homemade Cabbage Paratha
Parathas are a classic North Indian dish, they are basically Indian flatbreads with different varieties of stuffing in it. The stuffing can be made of a variety of vegetables or meat. It is a simple, hearty and satisfying dish. - 0
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the tortilla flour and, if desired, the salt; add water. Stir mixture together with your hands till dough is firm but moist (if necessary, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time). Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
2.... - 23.1228
Basic Homemade Puff Pastry
1) Mix 1/4cup butter with 1 3/4 cups of flour in a blender.
2) Add 1/2 cup cold water to mix the dry ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture into ball and wrap in the wax paper. Keep in the freezer for 15 minutes to make chill
4) Mix 3/4 cup butter with the... - 36.8386
Homemade Holiday Noodles
These "homemade noodles" are a family tradition handed down to me by my mother. I have made this for the holidays for over 20 years and everyone loves them. I wanted to share this with you and hope you enjoy them as much as we do. - 0
Betty's Homemade Butter Pie Crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour and salt.
3. Drop cold butter and cut it well with a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Add ice cold water, one tablespoon at a... - 0
Mix the yeast, warm water, and sugar in a bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes until it becomes frothy.
Mix together the milk, yogurt, egg, and melted butter, and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Make a... - 48.2385
Combine the gelatin and 1/2 cup cold water in a mixing bowl, beating with the whisk attachment.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, salt and an additional 1/2 cup water in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Cook until sugar is dissolved,... - 34.1498
Homemade Oatmeal Bread
Soften yeast in the 1/2 cup warm water and set aside.
Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil and gradually pour in rolled oats, stirring constantly for 1 minute; add molasses, the butter, and salt; stir until butter is melted.
Stir in the 1/2 cup cold water and... - 43.8055
1. Wash and dry the beef tomatoes and cut into medium slices.
2. Wash and spin dry the green salad.
3. Slice the gherkins and cut the bread baps in half horizontally.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Place the minced steak into a large... - 77.341
Homemade Herb Breadsticks
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water in large bowl.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, butter, 2 teaspoons... - 40.5294
Homemade Flour Tortillas
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till well combined. Add warm water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing till dough can be gathered into a ball (if necessary, add additional water, 1... - 26.6193
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 120.002
June The Homemaker's Homemade Tortilla
Chirpy June the Homemaker pulls off a homemade Tortilla. She call it a 'challenge' recipe. But it in actuality, it is a simple recipe. If you are attempting the Mexican cuisine, then you've gotta start with the Tortillas. - 103.171
Homemade Peach Flan
To make the flan case, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and fat and cut into small pieces.
Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture and knead to a dough.
Chill for... - 44.9735
Homemade Pizza From "the Vermont Kitchen'
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to... - 87.5294
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
Homemade Whole Wheat Pretzels
Put the yeast in a bowl.
Add both flours, wheat germ, sugar, and salt.
Add the water and mix until the dough forms a ball.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough for 5 minutes, or until it is smooth and elastic.
Break off walnut-sized pieces of... - 41.2703
Homemade Potato Garlic Paratha
Paratha or flatbread is popular especially in the Northern part of India. You can serve it plain or with different kind of stuffing. Here is an easy flavorful version for all the foodies. - 0
Homemade Pasta Dough
1. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Make a well in center of flour. Beat eggs with water and oil, pour into well and mix until blended.
2. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface, working in 2 tablespoons flour, until dough is smooth.... - 38.7901
1. In a large mixing bowl, place flour, add oil and salt, mix together. Gradually pour in water, mix and knead for 5 to 6 minutes to get a soft dough.
2. For filling, in a wok, heat oil, add all ingredients of the filling, cook for... - 0
Homemade Crispy Flour Dosa With Chutney
I learnt this dosa recipe from my mom. It is ideal for those who do not want to get into the messy job of grinding the batter or do not have a wet grinder at home. - 0
Homemade Pizza Dough From Scratch
All you pizza lovers out there, roll up your sleeves to punch and knead out the perfect Homemade Pizza from Scratch. Learn the intricacies of making one of the most popular food stuff by carefully following easy instructions given by our professional chef.... - 99.9483
Homemade Mathi- A Popular Indian Snack
Mathi is a perfect everyday and party Indian snack enjoyed with a cup of tea during snack time. Making mathis at home is a little time consuming task. The recipe for the same follows hereunder. - 0
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Homemade Cherry Pie
Pour into one measuring cup (but don't stir together): 1/2-cup vegetable oil 1/4-cup milk Then pour all at once into the flour.
Stir lightly until mixed.
Halve, and flatten each half slightly.
Place one half between two sheets of waxed paper (12"... - 32.312
Caramel Chocolate Apples Homemade
No fall season is complete without some caramel apples! We are bringing it to the next level by dipping them in chocolate as well! Bonus recipe in this video: how to make walnut caramel candies with leftover caramel sauce! - 0
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
Here is an easy recipe for homemade macaroni and cheese. It takes about as long as it does to make the kind that comes in a box and tastes so much better! This is the ultimate comfort food - right out of you oven! Enjoy! - 114.113
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits With Fig Jam
1. Cut the fresh figs in half or quartered, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degree
3. Prepare a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, mix everything.
5. Add the... - 135.617
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
You don't have to buy chicken nuggets out they are often not full of 100% chicken, now you can make your own homemade chicken nuggets. - 0
Homemade Onion Tart
Cut 4 oz. lard and 2 oz. butter into 8 oz. flour sifted with a pinch of salt.
Add just enough ice water to hold together, form lightly into a ball and chill for at least 1 hour.
Oil an 8-inch tart tin.
Roll out the pastry as thin as possible.
Line the tin... - 45.3823
Homemade Aloo Tikki
Potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrate and they are considered as an essential source of energy, very much required for staying healthy and fit. They are easy to digest and the presence of minerals make them good for the skin too. - 0
Best Ever Burger With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
PLACE BEEF MINCE and sausage mince in a large bowl.
Add onion, sauces, breadcrumbs and egg.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
Refrigerate patties at least 30... - 43.8849
Homemade Masala Puri
A nice homemade snack. And and even better twist to the plain puri's that we make. It has a nice savory taste to it and is a perfect snack for picnic's and train journeys. Tasty to eat and filling too :) - 0
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Homemade Fresh Bread
Homemade fresh bread has something unique over the regular store-bought ones. It may be even the personal touch, which makes it so special. So whenever you feel like celebrating a special occasion with your homemade bread, you consider this recipe. This video... - 116.609
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of flour and 1/8 teaspoon of salt into it. Whisk eggs, water and oil in another bowl and add it to the flour by creating the well in its center. Blend the mixture until it gets mixed well.
2. Spread the dough on a lightly... - 43.879
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Jams are something that has come a long way. For ages moms and grand moms have been making them and passing the legacy further. Do you have any such interesting recipe? Well, the chef in the video has a very beautiful strawberry recipe with her. Watch the... - 110.216
Quick Homemade Cherry Jam
Sometimes you end up buying fruits and vegetables in bulk just because they are cheap but in fact you don’t need them. And then you don’t even wish to waste them. For such buyers, we have a quick recipe video. This video is for cherry jam but you can use... - 114.663
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. For making crepes - In a mixing bowl, combine egg, flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
3. Gradually whisk in 1 1/2 cups of the milk to make a smooth batter.
4. Set aside... - 116.159
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
Homemade Aloo Naan
Aloo naan is a popular Indian delicacy made by stuffing all purpose flour based dough with potato mash. This Indian flatbread is on the menu of almost all Indian restaurants, and is quite popular among Punjabis. The recipe follows hereunder. - 0
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Homemade Udon Or Soba Noodles
To make noodles
1. To flour in a large bowl, add salted water a little at a time and knead by hand until dough sticks together. (If making soba noodles, dissolve salt in 1/2 cup hot water, add to buckwheat flour, knead with plastic spatula, add 1/2 cup cold... - 31.1377
Homemade Fig Newtons - Fun Snack For Kids
Preparing your child's school lunch every day can be a daunting task. Here I show you a simple, fun, and delicious recipe for school lunch or after school snack. To find more school lunch inspiration, check out my book Weelicious Lunches! - 0
Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie
If you want to prepare a good pie from scratch, watch this recipe video of Homemade Lemon Meringue Pie. This recipe teaches you to make a gourmet pie and a simple pie crust. Give it a try and, you and your family will love it! - 130.264
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
Homemade Chicken And Dumplings
Food to bring back all memories. This video shows how to prepare chicken and dumpling, which is regarded as one the most popular food. It is a delicious creation and a pure comfort food. Made from a very homely recipe, this will surely make you think of your... - 119.218
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
(this is not required, if the rolls are browned in the skillet).
2) The filling for the dish is prepared by mixing tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, pea pods,... - 45.6673
Homemade egg roll wrappers can be a real treat for the self-sufficient cook! Getting the wok to the correct temperature may be a challenge. If the batter sets before the wrapper is fully formed, the wok is too hot; if the edges are thin, it's too cool.... - 36.1733