Buttered Rum Batter
- » Homemade Hot Buttered Rum Batter
Homemade Hot Buttered Rum Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hot buttered rum batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hot buttered rum batter recipes.
1. Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, then egg, beating until light and fluffy; stir in flour and currant mixture.
3.... - 31.0621
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline... - 32.9556