- » Homemade Hot Buttered Rum
Homemade Hot Buttered Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hot buttered rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hot buttered rum recipes.
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 42.9831
Chocolate And Rum Cheesecake Pie
Mix the biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan dish. Press into place with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Cream the cheeses together and add the caster sugar. Melt the chocolate in a... - 31.9776
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9049
Gypsy John Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 9 inch colander or rounded ovenproof bowl with well-buttered foil.
For cake: Beat yolks with electric mixer in large bowl until pale yellow.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating constantly until mixture is almost white and forms... - 43.7356
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Add sugar to yeast and mix with milk and a sprinkle of flour.
3) Leave this mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
4) Sieve the remaining flour and mix... - 44.8391
Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
These are ganache, melty creamed chocolates. Since there is no Christmas nor Easter chocolates in Japan, these are all for Valentine! These square chocolates resemble small cake like brownies. These fresh chocolates simply melt in your mouth and are amazingly... - 139.39
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 44.6077
1. Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, then egg, beating until light and fluffy; stir in flour and currant mixture.
3.... - 28.8998
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 28.2006
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 39.0555
Lightly butter a 1-quart (1-liter) bowl.
Melt the chocolate in the rum in an ovenproof bowl over hot water.
When the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat and let the mixture cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until smooth, then add the egg... - 43.1304
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline... - 30.9689
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, the 2 tablespoons water, and salt about 6 minutes or till thick and light.
Turn into buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set in 13x9x2-inch pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water 1 inch deep into outer pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25... - 36.9691
1. Beat eggs with sugar and rum flavoring or extract until blended in a medium-size bowl.
2. Scald milk with instant coffee in a small saucepan; stir very slowly into egg mixture.
3. Pour into a well-buttered, 5-cup flan pan or an 8x1 1/2-inch round... - 30.8828
Using fork, mix wafer crumbs with butter until crumbly.
With back of spoon, press to bottoms and sides of 2 9" pie plates.
Bake at 375°F. 8 min.; cool.
Add gelatine to water; set aside.
Scald milk in double boiler; slowly stir into egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar,... - 44.0436
1 Soak orange peel, lemon peel, almonds, raisins, currants, and spices in rum or brandy for 2 hours. (You may prefer soaking the fruit overnight.)
2 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, butter, and hot water. Mix well.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a... - 43.6048
Pots De Mousseline Au Chocolat
Combine chocolate, coffee and butter in the top part of a double boiler.
Heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is very smooth.
Remove from over the hot water, and whisk in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Whisk in vanilla and brandy, and cool... - 34.7329
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 37.1214
For the Graham Cracker Pastry, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c of the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1/8 teasp of the salt.
Work in the butter with a spoon until well-blended.
Measure out 2 tablesp of egg white from the 3 egg-whites; beat slightly with... - 41.9751
Black Bottom Pie
1. Mix gingersnap crumbs with melted butter or margarine in a small saucepan; press evenly over bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Bake in slow oven (300°) 5 minutes; chill.
3. Soften gelatin in water in a cup; set aside for Step 4.
4. Mix 1/2 cup... - 38.4554
Brown Sugar Pear Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line the pie pan with one crust.
Toss pears lightly with brown sugar and tapioca.
Pour into pie crust.
Cut butter into little bits and sprinkle over pears.
Top with second crust.
Crimp edges and cut a... - 35.5002
Apple Mincemeat Jalousie
1) Preheat oven very hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Roll pastry thinly to an oblong strip 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) wide and about 18 inches (45 cm) long.
3) Halve across to make two 9-inch (23-cm) long strips.
4) Lightly flour... - 40.5295
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 45.8907