- » Homemade Hamburger Steak
Homemade Hamburger Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hamburger steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hamburger steak recipes.
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Salisbury Hamburger Steak
This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is simple and easy . Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes... - 35.8664
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 35.7571
Celebration Hamburger Steaks
Combine beef, salt, and pepper, and shape into thick patties. Wrap with bacon strip and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on broiler pan, and place under broiler. Broil 7 to 10 minutes on each side, depending on degree of doneness desired. After turning to... - 16.9316
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 29.3793
Super Hamburger Steaks
Dredge meat in flour; brown slowly.
Season with salt and pepper; add onions.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and simmer slowly for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove roast from pan; add more water and thicken for gravy - 33.1049
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
Quick Super Hamburger Steaks
Super Hamburger Steaks are a wonderful treat! It is heaven, to bite into the Super Hamburger Steaks Here is a recipe that you just shouldnâ€™t miss! - 31.7034
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, and with wet hands shape into 10 or 12 large, flat, round patties.
In lightly greased skillet, pan-broil quickly until medium-well done, 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 minutes per side.
Centers should still be quite pink;... - 33.2381
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 33.2295
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Cherry-planked Rib-eye Steak
Heat: direct high heat (450°F-500°F) and medium-low (325°F)
FIRST. Mix all the ingredients together and rub and coat steak with mixture.
SECOND. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat. Lightly oil the grilling surface, place steak on the... - 22.8328
1. Saute onion lightly in vegetable oil in small frying pan; stir in bread stuffing and water; remove from heat; save for Step 3.
2. Combine ground beef, steak sauce and salt in medium-size bowl; form lightly into 4 patties; make a slight depression in top of... - 26.7188
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 33.874
Gold-topped Beef Loaf
Soak crumbs in milk, and blend in remaining ingredients, except topping, thoroughly.
Spread 1/2 topping mixture in bottom of greased loaf pan.
Evenly cover with meat, and top with remaining corn bread.
Bake at 350°F. 1 1 1/2 hours.
Cool slightly, and invert... - 36.9231
Place steel blade in work 'bowl; add beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Process till mixture is smooth.
Use for basting pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of barbecuing.
Heat remaining sauce to pass, or add browned... - 26.2632
In blender container combine pork and beans in tomato sauce, tomato sauce, water, chili seasoning mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and blend the mixture till smooth.
Use sauce to baste pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of... - 25.5221
Spanish Anchovy Sauce
1. Stir the anchovy paste into the butter or margarine, then add the sherry, a little at a time.
2. Heat to the boiling point, then simmer, stirring 5 minutes.
3. Serve with steak, hamburgers, baked or broiled fish, roast fowl. - 22.4219
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 28.8069
Turkey Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Turkey Burgers will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 32.5752
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.5382
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Place roasts in an 8-qt.
Dutch oven; add water and salt.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove roasts and shred with a fork; set aside.
Skim fat from cooking liquid and discard.
Drain all but 1 cup cooking... - 43.5398
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113