- » Homemade Hamburger Cooked
Homemade Hamburger Cooked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hamburger cooked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hamburger cooked recipes.
How To Cook A Hamburger Sous Vide
1. Divide the hamburger mince into 2 equal portions and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a Ziploc (meant for sous-vide cooking), place the patties and vacuum seal the packet as shown in the video.
3. Place the patties into the sous vide rack and... - 0
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
Homemade Hamburger Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots and green pepper and cook until onions are tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in the tomato juice, potatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.1358
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
Homemade Hamburger And Noodles
This is the Chef's easy version of Hamburger and Noodles. She shows a very simple way to make it. It looks delicious and you can always serve it with some garlic bread. - 113.134
Homemade Hamburger Helper: Cheeseburger Macaroni
Like most kids, my son loves Hamburger Helper meals. I wasn't to thrilled about the ingredients so I started making a homemade version of his favorite flavor Cheeseburger Macaroni. He loves it and has never questioned it so it's a winner in my book. This meal... - 0
Homemade Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and... - 98.0142
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 44.3743
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 42.6243
Barbecued Hamburger Cups
Mix together the ground beef, egg, dry bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions, forming each portion into a patty about V2 inch thick and 4 inches in diameter.
Mold each patty evenly over the outside of a muffin cup.
Place on... - 34.7901
Brown meat in skillet.
Saute onion until transparent; season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients in layers in order given.
Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
Cover; cook on high heat until steaming.
Reduce to low or simmer; cook for 30... - 33.7843
Sweet And Sour Hamburger
Combine hamburger, onion, crumbs, milk, salt and pepper; shape into balls and brown.
Drain juice from pineapple.
Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in saucepan; add pineapple, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar.
Cook over low heat until... - 38.4959
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 87.9803
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 82.3694
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 42.8051
Crumble the hamburger and cook with onions in small amount of fat in a skillet until brown.
Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place the noodles on a platter and spoon beef mixture over noodles. - 21.261
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.376
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 42.7935
1) In a 8-inch nonstick skillet, sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray, saute the onion and celery over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, beef, olives, salt and pepper,... - 37.5702
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them finely.
Heat the 6 tbsp. butter in skillet and cook the chopped mushroom stems gently 3 minutes.
Add them to ground meat along with 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix lightly with a fork.
Shape... - 40.447
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 40.4329
Hong Kong Hamburger
Melt the shortening in a frypan.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender but not brown.
Stir in the beef and cook until browned.
Place the eggs in a large bowl and add salt and pepper.
Beat with a rotary beater or electric mixer until... - 37.6491
Cook onion, celery, and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Add ground beef and cook till lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cool quickly to room temperature.
Put in 9x1 1/2-inch round foilware pan.
Cover and... - 37.7292
Hamburger Bean Skillet
1. In skillet brown beef, spoon off excess fat and season with pepper.
2. Stir in beans, pizza sauce and onion and heat to boiling.
3. In a bowl combine biscuit mix and milk and beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
4. Over the... - 36.2733
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 29.3793
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.7441
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 43.0992
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Potatotopped Hamburger Dinner
Combine onion, celery and cooking oil in 2qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring after 2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until meat loses its pink... - 39.965
Super Hamburger Steaks
Dredge meat in flour; brown slowly.
Season with salt and pepper; add onions.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and simmer slowly for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove roast from pan; add more water and thicken for gravy - 33.1049
Zesty Hamburger Skillet
In saucepan combine Frozen Beef Starter, undrained mixed vegetables, tomato sauce, and basil.
Cook over low heat till the frozen meat is thawed and the mixture is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add Seasoned Rice Mix; stir in carefully.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 30.6519
In skillet, brown beef; spoon off excess fat.
Season with pepper.
Stir in beans, pizza sauce, and onion; heat till boiling.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
Drop by rounded tablespoon atop boiling meat... - 31.5045
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7655
Celebration Hamburger Steaks
Combine beef, salt, and pepper, and shape into thick patties. Wrap with bacon strip and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on broiler pan, and place under broiler. Broil 7 to 10 minutes on each side, depending on degree of doneness desired. After turning to... - 16.9316
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 0
In a large mixer bowl combine all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much... - 35.5375
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 46.8304
1)In a bowl, add salt and pepper to the meat and mix lightly.
2)Make meat balls of 1 ½ inch diameter.
3)On a skewer, thread the meat balls alternating with pepper, mushrooms, tomato and onions. Repeat the same process for the other skewers.
4)Brush... - 41.5435
Hamburger On A Stick
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, eggs, soy sauce, matzo meal, and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into 8 cylinders, each 5 inches long.
Roll each cylinder in cornflake crumbs to coat evenly.
If made ahead, lay on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 39.679
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 45.6164
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 112.488
Homemade Beef Burger
Planning a barbecue or any summer time occasion this beef burger recipe is definitely a great solution. Here in this video the lady provides simple suggestions to combine beef with mayonnaise and cheese to make a delicious burger which is probably better and... - 96.5986
Just Plain Good Hamburgers
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Topanbroil: Heat a lightly oiled heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until hot. Cook the patties, uncovered, 3 minutes on each... - 23.1152
State Lake Hamburgers
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Shape into 4 patties.
3) Grease a hot grill and place the patties.
4) Sear on both sides.
5) Cook till done.
6) Serve over toasted bread. - 35.4069
Blend all ingreidents together.
Shape into patties, then cook in your favorite way. - 32.861
1. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and hoison sauce.
2. Make 3 patties from the mixture.
3. Heat a shallow pan on medium heat and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Stuff the patties... - 0
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Hamburgers Your Way
I served the Hamburgers Your Way for an official but informal get together at home! My guests loved it. All they can talk about now is getting back to our place for another party so that i can serve them these yummy Hamburgers Your Way! - 33.327
Hamburgers With Apple Rings
Mix lightly beef, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil to desired doneness.
Cut eight 3/4-inch apple rings.
Saute rings in butter in skillet.
Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Put one ring on each patty and broil until... - 34.9399
Open Faced Hamburgers
1. Spread one side of bread slices with mustard. Combine beef, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Divide meat mixture into eight portions; flatten each to size of bread. Place a patty on each bread slice.... - 32.0479
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 43.1737
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Hogs Hamburgers Over The Grill
1. Crumble the bread into breadcrumbs
2. Finely grind the dried herbs
3. Combine all the ingredients well in a large bowl
4. Shape the mix into large patties and place the patties on a buttered metal tray
5. Chill these patties for one... - 42.1039
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Supreme Hamburger Noodles
Cook the onions and green pepper in fat in a skillet until tender.
Add the beef and brown lightly.
Stir in the noodles.
Combine the vegetable juice, salt, celery salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and pour over noodle mixture.
Bring to a boil and... - 37.0769
Hamburgers With Green Onion Sauce
Add onions and parsley and cook gently 3 minutes, stirring constantly (do not let onions brown).
Add tarragon, lemon juice, wine, 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Combine ground beef, 1 1/2... - 38.2889
Clone A Big Mac
Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous hamburger from scratch. - 0
1. Saute onion lightly in vegetable oil in small frying pan; stir in bread stuffing and water; remove from heat; save for Step 3.
2. Combine ground beef, steak sauce and salt in medium-size bowl; form lightly into 4 patties; make a slight depression in top of... - 26.7188
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 44.0616
Senegalese Lamb Loaf
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a small frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon to a large bowl. Saute onions in drippings in same pan until soft; combine with bacon.
2. Add lamb and beef to bacon mixture along with rice, coconut, currants, peanuts, chutney,... - 35.9931
Sloppy Joes With Catsup
Sloppy Joes are wonderful appetizers that can be served at any party. I served it for my child's birthday party at home and even the mothers couldn€™t stop themselves from biting into these yummy and filling Sloppy Joes. Try this brilliant Sloppy Joes... - 37.569
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 32.4951
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.0898
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 29.7674
Saucy Dill Meat Balls
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and veal and deviled ham lightly with evaporated milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 72 balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 32.7856
Lamb Stroganoff Pinwheel
1. Cook noodles, following label directions; drain. Stir in flour, sour cream, mushrooms, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Blend lamb with bread crumbs, egg, onion and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Pat into a rectangle, 10x12-inch, on foil.... - 32.3352
Homemade Skillet Turkey Terazzini
Looking for a simple recipe that tastes really good? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to make a classic dish in an easy and hasslefree way. The next time you have guests over, give them a taste of your homemade turkey terazzini... - 94.3149
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 28.8069
Pizza In A Burger
Combine meat with next 7 ingredients; blend.
Shape meat into 8 patties.
Broil on grill over medium coals 10 minutes.
Turn and top each patty with Mozzarella slice and halved cherry tomatoes.
Broil 5 minutes longer or to desired doneness.
Top with additional... - 37.2571
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Place bacon drippings, onion and green pepper in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.6667
Place steel blade in work 'bowl; add beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Process till mixture is smooth.
Use for basting pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of barbecuing.
Heat remaining sauce to pass, or add browned... - 26.2632
Independence Day Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt
3 Shape the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
4 Cut the onion into slices about 1/2-inch... - 43.0339
1) In a large bowl, add in peanut butter, ground chuck, salt and pepper. Mix well using a fork.
2) Make 5 patties out of the mixture, about 1/2 cup for each hamburger bun. Flatten it down slightly.
3) In a skillet, cook the patties on medium heat. Make... - 34.2677
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 39.7263
Coney Island Burger
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4.... - 38.4346
Spaghetti With Romano Sauce
Saute hamburger and sausage together until thoroughly cooked.
Pour off fat, and add onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute 5 minutes; add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Cook slowly until thickened; taste for seasoning.
Remove bay leaf before... - 38.7446
Drunk Dog Guacamole Burgers
1. Dice onions and slice tomato and cucumber.
2. Slice avocado in half, remove the pit and then scoop the flesh out into a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste then mash until creamy.
3. Grease a medium sized frying pan with vegetable... - 0
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Bbq Turkey Sandwiches
Looking for a way to deliciously take care of all the leftover turkey? Then try this tasty sandwich recipe that can be whipped up in minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 121.966
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 44.3618
Mix together thoroughly the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill thehamburgers for 7-8 minutes, or according to your preference.
Place each... - 31.0343
Bacon And Egg Buns
1. Cook the bacon until crisp in a medium-size skillet; remove; drain.
2. While bacon cooks, pour just enough water into another medium-size skillet to cover the bottom; slip eggs, one at a time, into the pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; cover.
3. Steam... - 25.6717
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 38.5163